The Blue Life Ch. 37: Grandma Kate

Story Info
I chat with my Blue and then Grandma Kate on the phone.
4.3k words
4.63
17.3k
20

Part 37 of the 40 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story involves themes of Incest, BDSM, Dominance/submission, bisexuality and some homo-erotica. If any of that offends you, just move on to another story. All characters are 18+ years of age. And this is a work of fiction. Thanks to proofreaders for their help with suggestions, editing and proofreading. Suggestions for kinks, characters or plot are often worked into future chapters. This is a short chapter with lots of dialog to move the plot forward, but not much heavy action. So, don't be disappointed or say I didn't warn you. If you just need fap material, read another chapter or find another story. Thanks. Leave your suggestions in the comments. Thanks for reading. Comments, Favorites, and Ratings are always very much appreciated.

*****************************

I was driving from my girlfriend Sunny's place to my house. Sunny was in the passenger seat. And my cell phone rang, with the special ringer I had set for my mother, Blue. I answered, "Hello, Blue, I miss you."

Blue said, "I miss you too, Master. I hear you've had some drama there."

I said, "Yes. It's been a very busy day. Blix and I got Gina moved. Then Blix and Gina got tested by the Doctor. And most importantly, we found out Nancy's husband died in a work accident, so she's safe. And now..." I took a deep breath.

Blue finished my sentence, "And now, you're having an orgy."

"Not quite. We just had an orgy." I said, into the phone, "Mom? Excuse me for just a second."

Mom said, "Yes, Dear Heart."

I took Sunny's hand and brought it up to my lips. I said, "And it was wonderful, even if I screwed it up."

Sunny smiled and said, "No. I'm the one who fucked up."

"Well, we can go back to my place and see if we can fuck up one more time before bed, OK?"

Sunny just smiled and said, "You're a goof, Robbie."

I picked up the phone again and put it to my ear. I said, "Sorry, Mom."

She said, "Did I hear right? Are you going to be fucking Mistress Gutierrez's ass?"

"Sort of, Blue. But, that already happened. It was--well, it was sort of a scene. Who did you talk to?"

"I got a text from your father earlier. But, I didn't see until just now. Who all was all there?"

"Terri pegged Dr. Shapiro and then rode his face. And Sally and Sophie made each other cum. Oh, and Nancy Stockton was there too."

"Shoot, I miss all the good stuff," my mother complained.

"Not hardly. Last night, you were the center of attention."

"I think that was you, Master," Blue countered. "Do you know where your father is? I tried the home phone and his cell phone. I got a text from him saying that he loved me very much, but I was with your Grandmother. I didn't see it right away. And you know your father, he's generally not very romantic at all."

"Dad's getting better about showing his affection, Mom."

"He knows he'll get paddled if he doesn't," Mom kidded. "He mentioned that Bill Stockton was dead, but he didn't say it was a work accident. And he said that you were going to fuck Mistress Sunny's ass."

"Dad was at Sunny's just a little while ago. But it's been a very busy day. He may have gone to bed already. Should I call you later? Are you that worried about him, Mom?"

"No. No, Bobby. That's fine. I'm sorry to distract you from fucking your girlfriend. I was just lonely is all"

"Well, I really wish you were here, so I could fuck you too, Blue."

My mother sighed. "Thank you, Master. I needed to hear that. I just feel like I'm stuck out here in Siberia with your Grandmother."

"How is the project of seducing Grandma going?"

Mom laughed. "I don't know. We drank a bottle of wine tonight. And we talked about your Uncle Nicky. I warned her about him. She didn't believe me at first. But then, I showed her some of the evidence I've collected. And then we talked about sex. She's horny and frustrated. I can tell. Maybe that will work to my advantage. I told her that Andrew and I have a Master now. And that was how your father got the courage to finally face Nick. I really believe that, you know?"

"You told Grandma that! Did you tell her who your Master is?"

"No. I didn't get that far. I didn't want to complicate things too much. I don't know how I can broach that subject. But, well, we talked a lot about her sons. I explained to her about Andrew and Nick. Grandma was shocked. She recognized that Nick had bullied Andrew since they were kids. But she didn't realize that extended to sexual abuse, blackmail, and torture. One half of her doesn't want to believe it. And the other half blames herself. But I explained that Andrew has become far more sexually and personally confident over the last few months because of his relationship with our Master. And your Grandmother was very curious about that. And I explained that you helped Andrew talk about his abusive relationship with Nick, and finally to stand up to him. She worried that your father had just traded one bully for another. And I told her about the Safe Words and that we could never be forced to do something we didn't want to do. That got us talking about sex and masturbation and toys. Lots of topics. I guess we were a bit tipsy from the wine. And when she finally said that she was tired, I stood up and hugged her. It was sweet. I have actually never felt closer to my mother-in-law. She didn't seem as much like a stern, cold reptile. I shouldn't say those things. She's your Grandmother."

"Mom, I know how Grandma Kate can be. Did the hug linger? Was it passionate?"

"No. It was just nice. Not long. Your grandmother was a little flustered. And I apologized. I said that I was lonely, missing Andrew and my Master. And that all our talk about sex had got me worked up. She said that she understood. That she was a little worked up herself. Then she kissed my cheek and said goodnight."

"Do you remember what I instructed you to do, Blue?"

"You told me to loudly masturbate with the door ajar. But, Master, I don't think I can do that."

"You will do that, Blue. And tomorrow you will find a reason to have Grandma see you naked."

"Wha--Bobby! She's my mother-in-law! I can't just do that."

"Tomorrow is Saturday. And before Monday, you will be licking her pussy, Blue."

"But--but--"

"One more word, Blue, and I will have you hand the phone to Grandma right now, and I will explain the whole situation to her."

"Master, no! Please."

"Are you naked, Blue?" My tone was sharper, more firm.

"What? No. Master."

"Get naked. Now! No, wait. I want you to put on that sexy blue nightie you packed. The one with the lace thong."

"I don't see why I even packed that, Sir."

"Because I think you look gorgeous in that one. Now, put it on!"

"Thank you, Daddy. I mean, yes, Sir. I need to put the phone down."

"Good. I need to attend to Sunny. I will put you on speaker phone."

"Yes, Master."

My mother's voice came on the phone. "I'm naked now, Daddy. Did you really fuck Mistress Sunny's ass tonight for the first time? Oh, I wish I had been there. I wish I was part of that."

Sunny chimed in, "He did do that, Blue. There was a little mishap. But Daddy worked it out in my end." She smiled at her own joke.

I spoke up, "I loved fucking Sunny's ass for the first time. It feels heavenly. And you are a part of this, Blue. You made this all possible. You brought us together. Are you in Grandma's upstairs guest room now?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Then I want you to open the door wide."

"I can't do that, Daddy,' my mother objected, "I'm still naked."

"Good. So, open the door."

"But what if your Grandmother comes down the hall and sees me."

"Blue, Grandma Kate will see you naked quite a bit over the next few days. The door stays open all the time, until you leave. You'll sleep with the door open. You'll dress and undress with the door open. And you will masturbate with the door open, Blue!"

"Oh, God! Seriously? I mean, yes, Master. I'm opening the door now. Do you want me to masturbate now too?"

"I want you to find your silver vibe for your clit. You know the one, The Little Buzzer."

Mom snorted a laugh. "Daddy, that one is very loud."

I nodded as I drove. "I know. And find a larger dong or vibrator for your pussy or your ass, Blue!"

"Oh my God, Bobby! You can't make me do that. What if your Grandmother comes upstairs?"

"She's going to find my first submissive, fucking herself and coming to her Daddy's instructions, Slut. But, not now. That's for later. I asked you to put on the blue nightie and thong."

"I'm sorry, Sir. I got distracted. I'll do that right now."

"Well, you should be punished first."

"Yes, Sir," Blue said. "What do you need me to do?"

I rolled my eyes, shrugged and looked at Sunny. I was out of ideas. I shouldn't have said that Blue needed to be punished unless I had something specific in mind. Sometimes I don't feel like a very good Dom.

"Do you have nipple clamps or nipple trainers with you, Kitten?" Sunny asked.

Blue responded, "Uh, let me think. No, Mistress. I have a chain. It's like nipple jewelry. You remember, Sir? You got it for me for my birthday. It runs between two loops that go around my nipples. I could adjust the tension on the loops, I guess."

Having your sub guess about how her punishment might feel just didn't seem very Dominant to me. I took a deep breath. I said, "OK, Kitten. Get out the chain and put it on the bed."

She said, "Yes, Master."

"Now, get out a buttplug. You brought a buttplug along, didn't you, Kitten?"

"Daddy, I brought along the graduated set, in case I needed to begin training your Grandmother's ass."

Sunny said, "Wow! Do you think you can turn her out that much, Blue?"

"No!" Blue laughed, "She's a repressed, cold fish, Mistress. Bobby, this task is impossible!"

I said, "Nothing is impossible, Blue. Lube up the Number Three Plug, and put it in your ass, Kitten."

"Now, Daddy?"

"Yes, NOW, Blue! Don't question me again, or I will make you go ask Grandma Kate for help fitting that plug in your beautiful backside, Kitten."

Sunny giggled, "Oh dear!"

I heard Blue digging around. She said, "Yes, Daddy." Then she said, "Daddy, can I play with my clit while I fit the plug in my ass? It helps relax me."

I asked, "That's fine. Do you want to use the Little Buzzer?"

Blue laughed. "No, Daddy! It's too loud, remember?"

"Are you on your knees, Kitten?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Mmm. I love to imagine the curve of your ass. I can picture that. If we were there. I would instruct Sunny to crawl between your legs and lick your clit."

Sunny chimed in, "I love the way your smooth, bald pussy tastes, Blue."

I continued, "And then I would help work that plug into your ass, knowing that later, I would be replacing it with my stiff cock and fucking my Mommy's ass!"

"Oh, Jesus, Master! Don't call me that! I'm on speakerphone! Your Grandmother might hear!"

I laughed, "Then you probably shouldn't say that she's my Grandmother, Kitten."

There was a scrambling for the phone. I could hear the distinctive "click" of the speakerphone being switched off. Then Blue giggled and whispered, "Oh, fuck! I didn't even think! Master, do you think she heard me?"

"Probably," I lied.

Sunny laughed and socked my arm.

Blue said, "You're horrible, Sir. The plug is seated. Now what?"

"Put on the blue nightie and the lace thong, Kitten."

She put down the phone and we heard some shuffling. Then she said, "Done."

"You look beautiful, Blue." I could picture exactly how she looked in my mind's eye.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Now put on the nipple chain, Kitten."

"But, I've already put on the nightie."

"Put on the chain over the nightie."

"I'll try, Sir." There was the sound fumbling. Then a faint voice said, "My nipples aren't hard or long enough, Sir. Not with the nightie on. The chain keeps slipping off."

I said, "Grab the chain and let's go down to the kitchen, Kitten."

"But what if your Grandmo--I mean, what if Katherine is still awake, Sir?"

I was stern. "Downstairs, now, Blue! Don't question me again!"

I heard movement. About twenty seconds later, Blue whispered, "I'm in the kitchen, Sir."

"Get an ice cube. Then ice and pinch your nipples until they're as long and hard as possible," I commanded.

"I will need to shift the nightie off my shoulder and take my boob out, Sir."

"Then, do that."

"Can I take some ice with me, up to the upstairs bathroom, Sir?"

"No, in the kitchen is good."

"But what if your--what if Katherine comes in? What will I say?"

"Then, you can hand the phone to her and I will explain it all for you, Blue," I told her.

Sunny chimed in, "Blue, are the ice cubes the long, thin kind that come out of an automatic ice maker?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good," Sunny continued, "Slip one of those ice cubes up in your pussy, Slut. And don't talk back to your Master again, understood?"

"Uhm. Yes, Mistress. Oh. Jesus. Fuck! That's cold! It's in Mistress. When can I take it out?"

"When it melts or when Daddy says you can, Blue Bitch!"

"Yes, Mistress. Ah, shhh. Shit! OK. The chain is on my left nipple. The ice in my pussy is melting and running down my thighs. I'm repeating the same procedure for the right nipple. Fuh--mmm, fuck, that's cold. Sorry, Sir. Just a second. There. The chain is on both my nipples, Sir. Can I head back upstairs now?"

"Get a paper towel and dry your thighs, Kitten."

A few seconds later, "Done."

"Good girl. Where is Katherine now?" I asked.

"I think she is in her bedroom, Sir."

"Go check, and see if her light is still on."

A few seconds later there came a whisper, "Her door is closed, but I can see the light from under the door."

"Good Girl. Knock on the door. When Katherine answers, go inside and say that your Master would like to speak with her for a moment. If she is sitting in bed, you may hand her the phone and sit at the end of the bed, with your eyes downcast. If she is standing, I want you to stand by the door in Ready Position One, Kitten."

I heard Blue take a deep breath, then she said, "Yes, Sir." There was a knock on the door, followed by Blue saying, "Katherine, are you awake?" There was a muffled sound, maybe a reply. The door opened. "I'm sorry for bothering you. But, uh, my Master is on the phone and he asked to speak to you. I told him that we had discussed the special relationship that Andrew and I have with him."

I could faintly hear my Grandmother say, "Well, what does he want to talk to me for, Marjorie? Oh my, you've dressed for bed! You look--is that a necklace? Oh my!"

Blue said, "He asked me to hand you the phone and wait at the end of your bed. But I could wait in the hall if you'd rather, Katherine."

Grandma took the phone and in a shy voice said, "Hello?"

I took the phone off speakerphone and put it up to my ear. I said, "Hello, Mrs. McMillan. This is Andrew and Marjorie's Dominant, their Master. But I prefer to call Andrew, 'Red,' and Marjorie, 'Blue.' Those are their submissive names. Blue was hesitant about bringing you the phone. Am I disturbing you?"

"Well, I was just reading in bed," Katherine said.

"Oh, what were you reading, Katherine? Do you mind if I call you, Katherine?"

"Uh. No. Just an old Scarlet Sabre adventure novel. My husband collected them."

"And you read them when you miss him.." It was a statement, not a question.

"Uh, yes. Uh, what am I supposed to call you?"

"You can call me, Sir, if you like. Blue has spoken a bit to you about her new lifestyle, yes? The lifestyle of your son as well."

"Uh, yes, Sir. She called it Dominance and submission."

"I like to think of it as Dominance and Awakening. It's my job as a Dominant to guide my submissives toward their fullest potential. They submit control, but they also submit to awakening pleasures that they may have only fantasized about, or have never even dreamt about. Do you understand, Katherine?"

"And you are the Master of both Marjorie and Andrew, Sir?"

"Yes."

"And do you--I mean, have you-- do you have sex with them both?"

"Yes. Regularly. Sometimes together. Sometimes as individuals. But we are all deeply bonded. In many ways, I think I've helped save their marriage."

"Marjorie said something like that."

"That's nice to hear. And I don't think Red would have had the courage to stand up to his brother Nick before his submission to me. But, Red has found a new sense of security, a new pride and sense of self in his submission. And he knows that Blue and I love him more than life itself. So we've created a safe space where Red is free to be himself."

"I knew that Nick bullied Andrew. That was true even when they were children. But--but--well, it was hard to believe that Nick was abusing him like Marjorie said."

"Nick definitely was," I said firmly. "Nick is evil."

"Yes, Sir. Marjorie showed me the proof. I know. It's just hard to accept. And I'm so sorry. I should really talk to Andrew, but I don't know what I will say. I should have kept him safe." And I heard Grandma Kate start to cry.

I said, "Katherine, there will be time to tell Red all that. He will be glad to know how you feel." I paused." I need you to say, 'Yes, Sir.' can you do that, Katherine?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good Girl. Now, I'm worried about Blue. Does she look alright to you?"

"Yes, Sir. She looks, well, she looks very lovely."

"She's a very beautiful woman, don't you think?"

"Yes, Sir. Even more so than the last time she visited. I think she's lost some weight, and gotten more fit."

"A lot has changed for Blue over the last year. I like to think that she's simply happy now, and that inner happiness is what is truly lighting up her beauty. Can you see that?"

"Yes, Sir."

"You'll see a similar change in Andrew, when you see him too."

"Do you think?"

"I know. Red is fitter, happier, and more confident than ever. Now, I need you to do me a big favor, Katherine."

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. Is Blue wearing the blue nightie and the nipple chain I asked her to put on?"

"Yes, Sir. Yes, she is."

"Good. Because I would have to punish her if she wasn't. So, Blue discussed our lifestyle. And you seemed curious. Are you curious, Katherine?"

"Uh...yes, Sir. "

"Good Girl. Did Blue tell you about the safewords, 'Yellowcard,' and 'Redcard.' Safewords are an essential part of any training and any Dominance and submission play. Yellowcard means, slow down. And Redcard, means stop, and the scene ends. Nobody ends up doing what they don't want to do. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, Sir. She told me."

"Very good. Now, I'm going to ask you for a big favor, Katherine. Because, I need your help, This is the first time Blue has been away from Red and myself for many months. She's feeling a bit lost and lonely. Do you understand that feeling?"

Grandma Kate sighed, "All too well, Sir."

"Good Girl. Then I'm sure you'll be open to this suggestion. I'm going to take Blue back upstairs and guide her through a fantasy over the phone until she explodes with pleasure. Does that sound like fun to you, Katherine? Can you imagine that?"

"Yes, Sir. I--I can picture that. I'm a bit, how can I politely say this, envious."

"Well, I'm sure you have more questions, Katherine. And maybe we could talk more about your fantasies. I would enjoy that too. Do you own a cell phone or a cordless phone, Katherine?"

"Yes, Sir. A cordless phone. I don't have a cell phone."

"Good Girl. After we get off the phone, I want you to get that cordless phone, so that after I get off with Blue, I can call you and we can talk more privately and continue our conversation."

"I don't know, Sir."

"No, Katherine. I need you to be open to pleasure and new experiences. That would give me great pleasure. So,I need you to say, 'Yes, Sir.' Can you do that for me now, Katherine?"

"Ye--Yes, Sir. Do you even know my number?"

12