The Blue Necklace Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not as weird as actually being one," I replied but I did stand in the middle of the room and do a little twirl for him.

"You're not so bad, you know."

"Gee, thanks."

"No, seriously. I mean, you look like a little girl trying on daddy's tracksuit but with the right clothing...."

"Yeah, but I haven't got the right clothing. In case you hadn't noticed nothing of mine fits any more."

"Yeah, I was thinking that. How tall are... were... are you? Five eight? Five nine?"

"How tall am I as a man, you mean? I'm five foot ten and a little over eleven stone."

"And what are you now?"

"How should I know? Get a tape measure and we'll find out."

Andy had me stand against the door frame, and, after putting a book on my head, he put a light pencil mark in the paintwork. Then he used the tape measure from his tool kit and announced that I was now five foot two inches. Then we trooped into the bathroom and found the scales. They were as dead as a dodo so we had to find a fresh battery but, after that, I got on and found I was now eight stone seven in the track suit. I brushed aside Andy's suggestion that I should weigh myself naked to get a more accurate figure. The only reason he suggested it was an attempt to get my kit off.

"So, what do we do now?" Andy asked.

"I'm not sure." And I wasn't.

"Fancy a shag?"

"Andy!"

"What? Look, here I am sitting here with a great looking bird who I know is naked under that rather loose tracksuit and I wouldn't be male if I didn't want to shag her."

"If you're going to be like that then I'm changing back."

"If you're going to be like that then you might as well. Dammit, Tom, this is really exciting and so far we've done nothing but measure your height and weight. There's no point in changing if all you're going to do is hide away in the flat all the time. Why don't we go out somewhere?"

"Because I haven't got any clothes, dummo! I might, just, get away with this trackie but I've no shoes that fit and, seriously I need a bra."

"Look, how about this. I'll nip down to Tescos and get you some clothes which don't matter too much about the size. A smaller tracksuit and some flip-flops maybe. I come back here, you get changed and then we can go proper clothes shopping. Hey, you know how you girls love clothes shopping!"

"I am not a girl!"

"You're doing a pretty good impression."

I couldn't help it, I leapt on him. I wasn't thinking. It was just the sort of friendly tussling that was part and parcel of the way we interacted. Of course, when I was a guy, we were pretty well matched. He's bigger and heavier but I was fitter and more nimble. As a girl I didn't stand a chance and, in no time, he had me pinned to the floor, straddling my waist and leaning on my shoulders. I felt small and vulnerable, no match for his strength. However, there were certain other things I was feeling that were far more worrying.

For a moment Andy looked down at me and there was something in his eyes that was deeply unsettling and then....

"Jesus, Tom! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..." Andy leapt up off me. "I'm sorry, really sorry. Have I hurt you?"

"No, it's OK. Look, it was my fault. I started it," I replied as he helped me up off the floor.

"Yeah, and as guy Tom I'd have whipped your arse. But like this... as girl Tom, that's different. I'm sorry. I'd never hurt you on purpose, you know that, don't you."

"Don't worry about it." However, he wasn't the only one who was flustered and I needed some time alone. "Look, why don't we try your suggestion? You nip to Tescos, get me some clothes and we'll take it from there."

12