The Blue Necklace Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, OK, keep your hair on. I'm half way through the Bourne Identity. Care to join me."

"Thanks. I'll grab a cuppa and be with you in a second."

I went through to the kitchen and put the kettle on. The empty pizza box on the table, along with the plate covered in pizza crusts, told me what Andy had had to eat. Bloody men. When will they learn to keep the place tidy. I ended up doing a quick whip round while the kettle boiled. Dammit, I'll be acting as his personal servant next and, if he had his way, I'd be trussed up like a turkey in one of those French maid outfits. Not gonna happen, Andy, don't even dream it.

The kettle boiled, I made myself a cuppa and went to join Andy on the sofa. I kicked off my shoes and curled my feet up under me. The Bourne Identity is not my favourite movie but it will do and there was something just right about watching it with Andy, curled up on the sofa. I had the urge to snuggle up to him but... talk about wrong messages.

When the film ended I took myself off to bed. Big question. I had to revert back to Tom at some point but when? Obviously I would have to go to work as Tom but should I change now or wait until the morning. Common sense said now but, what the hell. I found an old tee shirt to use as a night dress and putting on my dressing gown I headed for the bathroom.

Peeing, now there's a thing. With no prick to point with and... I should have asked Jen about it. Still, there was now only one way to find out. I sat down on the toilet and let it flow. Turned out there was nothing to it. However, unlike peeing as a guy, I had to wipe afterwards. Why does being a woman have to be so complicated.

I washed my hands and brushed my teeth, vaguely wondering whether I was brushing boy Tom's teeth as well and then, ablutions done, headed off to bed. What a day I'd had! What a day!

12