The Blue Necklace Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The concert was fantastic. The music was loud and fast and I danced and danced and danced. Just because I was Tiffany didn't mean my tastes in music had changed and there's a natural high from dancing that's better than any drug.

It was the thick end of midnight when we got back to the flat. I was still as high as a kite from the music and gabbling fifteen to the dozen. Andy was just as high and, together, we were on cloud nine. We went into the front room and I couldn't help myself. I just went up to him and kissed him, right on the lips.

"Thank you, Andy, thank y..."

My thanks were cut short as he kissed me back. He was still hot and sweaty from the concert but that was just fine, so was I, and, as we melted together, we let all the animal emotion free. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in so tight and I just melted. Oh yes, oh, Andy, oh yes, oh!

I could feel the heat of his passion. Even through his jeans the extent to which he was aroused was more than clear. He was male, very male, and I was female. I could feel his hunger, I could feel his need, I could feel the full length of his desire.

And then the fear cut in. This was to much. I wasn't ready; I wasn't sure that I could handle it. If I didn't stop then... Oh, god, Andy, I'm sorry, so, so sorry. I want to, I really want to, but I'm just not ready. I turned my face away from him and buried it in his shoulder.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes, no, I don't know," I mumbled.

"We don't have to...."

"Thanks, Andy. I'm sorry but I can't do this, not yet."

"It's OK, really, it's OK."

"You should have gone with Jane Parkinson after all."

"I didn't want to go with Jane; I wanted to go with you, Tiffany, and I've had a great time. It's OK, I understand, really, I do."

I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I could read it all in his eyes. He really, really wanted to take me to bed, right there, right then, but he cared so much about me that all that really mattered was how I felt. I'm not sure how much he really understood but he wasn't going to push me. He was prepared to wait. That, of course, just made it worse. He was being so nice and I was being a bitch but I wasn't ready. I didn't want the first time to be like this.

"Thanks, Andy. I'm so, so sorry."

"There's no need to be. Thanks for being my girl tonight. I had a great time." He leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead. "Now, I think it's time for bed. Goodnight."

12