The Blue Pill Pt. 04

Story Info
Jonathan makes love to Simone as Simon.
1.3k words
4.56
11.2k
6

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robbiesj
robbiesj
27 Followers

I awoke next to Jonathan who was propped up on one arm, smiling at me.

"How do you feel?" he said.

"Wonderful."

I could feel he already had another erection as it pressed against my leg.

"I'd like to try something," he said. "I know you like being Simone, but how about trying it as Simon? I want you to feel like I'm making love to you without any artificial realities intruding."

"I suppose it's no different to you?"

"No, but I want you to see how you feel as a guy with me."

"Can I stay dressed?"

"Of course you can."

I was only wearing the stockings and suspenders, and the padded bra but t was enough for me to keep contact with my feminine side. I suppose if this was going to be a regular thing, and it had to be because of the contract anyway, it was only sensible to give it a go.

"OK, I don't mind."

I imagined myself as Simon and the breasts disappeared like deflating balloons. My cock regrew and my balls sprang out from between my legs.

"I'm Simon again."

He kissed me full but gently on the lips and reached down for my cock which was springing to life.

In a gap between his kisses I asked, "so are you gay?"

"Bisexual, I guess," he said. "No preference either way really, and I liked you from the start."

He was massaging my cock and it felt so good. Then he moved down and took it in his mouth, something I hadn't felt as Simone but which he had no doubt done.

I had had limited relationships with women, perhaps an indication of what I really was, and had never experienced a blow job like he was giving me. My fists clutched the sheets as he sucked me deep into his mouth and I moaned loudly. I was close to coming, which he sensed, so he stopped.

"I bet you've never tried this," he said.

He turned me over, spread my legs and then his tongue was on my ass.

"Fuck!" I shouted.

"Good, eh?"

"Hell, yes."

His tongue pushed inside me, I'd never felt anything like it. He carried on for five or more minutes. He was giving me so much pleasure, I wanted to give hims some too.

"I want to do for you too," I said between gasps.

He stopped and rolled onto his back.

I straddled his chest and kissed him. There was no doubt, I was falling in love with this man.

"That contract," I said.

"Yeah?"

"You didn't need it."

He smiled, such a sweet smile. I kissed him again.

I moved down and took his cock in my mouth, then down my throat.

"My God," he said. "You're good at that. I picked the right memories there."

I sucked him for ages, loving the feeling of power it gave me, then I motioned for him to turn over.

"Can I?" I said.

"Of course, honey."

My heart soared to hear him call me honey.

Then I did the same to him as he had to me. I wanted to give him pleasure, to show how grateful I was for what he had given me. I began to tongue his ass. I was reticent at first but he was immaculately clean and smelled of soap with only a hint of sweat. I soon overcame any inhibitions and licked him out for all I was worth.

He moaned and writhed on the bed which made me feel so good. Then he made me stop, He turned around and pulled me to him, kissing me passionately.

"I want to make love to you," he said.

"Oh, please do." I kissed him back.

I was still Simon, but I swooned at the thought of giving my body to him. I knew he really was going to make love to me too, rather than fuck me. He was being so loving amd gentle, but firm.

He rolled me onto my back and leaned over me. He rubbed my cock then moved his fingers to my ass. It was still well lubricated from his tongue and they slipped in making me gasp. This was it, I was going to get fucked as a guy for the second time in only four days.

I saw his cock as I looked down, so big and hard, I was desperate for it inside me.

"I think we need just a little more lube darling, I don't want to hurt you."

I loved him, he really cared! He took a small tube and squeezed some of the contents onto his fingers then coated his cock before applying the rest to my ass.

I was ready to take him.

"Please make love to me Jonathan."

He pushed my legs apart and up, until they were almost over my head. I was totally exposed to him in a completely submissive position. With his hands still supporting my legs he maneuvered himself until his cock was in the right position, then leaned forward. He slid right into me slowly, all the way.

Then he released my legs and lay on top of me with them hooked over his shoulder. He cradled my head in his hands and kissed me with his cock buried deep inside me. I had never imagined anything so intimate and satisfying.

Then he began to move, slowly at first, in and out of my ass. He placed his hands either side of my head to give himself a better angle and continued to thrust, sometimes shallow, short strokes which he followed by a sudden thrust to his full length which took my breath away.

"Oh, Jonathan," I moaned.

He kissed me again and speed up his love making. Soon he was giving it to me hard, I was

screaming out in both pain and ecstasy as he impaled me with his huge cock. Sweat began to form on his brow.

"I'm close," he said.

"I want it baby."

"Simon, Simone," he said between breaths. "I love you."

Those words brought me to the point of orgasm and as he tensed to come inside me it grew, welling up form deep inside of me, consuming my whole body. He started to shudder and I felt his cock growing even bigger inside me.

"I'm coming!" he yelled.

His cock spasmed inside me, and I felt the hot fluid filling me up. At that moment my orgasm hit, I moaned, a deep guttural sound, as I felt my first whole-body orgasm surging through me. I was transported to a state of absolute ecstasy, Jonathan still pumping his seed into me. I didn't know where I ended and he began, we were one.

The feelings ebbed away and Jonathan collapsed on top of me, his cock still deep and hard in me. As he regained his breath he began to move slowly again, in and out.

"You're still hard baby," I said.

"Not for long, I just want to feel your body around my cock."

He moved gently, with love, as he kissed me tenderly. I knew his seed was deep inside me and that made me so content. The final flurry of emotion hit and I began to sob, tears flowed down my cheeks and my chest heaved. I belonged to Jonathan.

"Was that worth doing?" he asked.

I brushed the tears away. "Yes, I don't care whether you have me as Simon or Simone. I'll just switch as the feeling takes me, it's wonderful both ways."

"I only see you one way anyway, so just do what you enjoy."

He kissed me again. "You want me to tear up that contract, I will."

"I don't think you're going to need it."

"I think you're right."

TO BE CONTINUED

robbiesj
robbiesj
27 Followers