The Blue Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VentureV
VentureV
147 Followers

The door opened and she whispered to me, "All comfortable there George?"

"Uh huh." I answered.

Relaxing mood music filled the small room and I could hear her moving around, rustling noises sounding behind me and a clink of glass. Then a warm hand ran up my lower leg.

"Ok, let's get started." She said, "Just relax."

The towel was eased down my back and I felt it slip just low enough to expose the top half of my bum. Hot oil drizzled onto the middle of my back and her small warm hands began to massage it into my skin, swooping up to my neck and shoulders and down to brush across the top part of my buttocks. I jumped slightly and she giggled under her breath.

Although I couldn't fully relax, the massage was outstanding. I could feel my back and neck muscles loosening, despite the raging erection that was pressed into the padded table. As she moved position, I opened my eyes and saw her feet standing at the head of the table while she massaged my neck skillfully. As high up as I could see, her smooth, light brown skin was bare to at least mid-thigh and I started to wonder if she'd gotten completely naked. My cock started to leak onto the table and I gave a little groan.

"Is everything ok George?" she asked.

"Yes, fine." I mumbled.

"That's good." Her voice seemed to smile, causing my erection to grow a little more.

She moved back down the table and started to drizzle hot oil along my legs. The towel was pushed higher, exposing me more as her delightful hands kneaded the muscles of my thighs. I felt her fingers graze along the bottom of my ass cheeks and then again a few minutes later. She eased my legs apart slightly and continued to massage my upper legs and then my buttocks. I was on fire with lust, and almost shaking with fear. I thought I was going to cum all over the table before I'd even turned over.

As that thought passed through my feverish mind, Sarah removed the towel completely and continued to massage me as I lay there stark naked. I gritted my teeth and tried to maintain control. I was still trying when her voice spoke softly right next to my ear.

"Would you like to roll over now?"

I did so and my cock sprang free and waved at her as I settled onto my back. My eyes opened and I saw her standing beside me, her eyes on my erect appendage and a small smile on her face.

"Impressive." She murmured.

I barely heard her as I had just noticed she was completely naked. Standing right next to me, completely naked and eyeing my hard cock. I nearly lost my load right then, but I closed my eyes again and tried to hold back the impending orgasm. I don't think I'd ever been so hard in my life.

The massage continued until suddenly I felt a cool breeze blown directly onto my hard-on. My eyes snapped open to see Sarah bent over the table and blowing softly on my cock, her lips pursed and her breath sending goosebumps to attention all over my body.

"Oh god Sarah." I murmured, my eyes closing again to try and help me maintain control.

I waited, holding my breath, until I came to the sudden realisation that everything had stopped. I opened my eyes to see her standing a few paces back from the table and staring at me in shock.

"Wha.. What did you call me?" She whispered. "James?"

I froze, unable to answer her. She moved slowly to the wall and the lights brightened slightly as she turned the dimmer switch. She was staring at me, her mouth open and her hands attempting to cover her nudity.

"Oh my god." She whispered.

"Sarah, I'm so sorry." I spoke in a hoarse whisper, shame filling me so completely that I wanted to end my life then and there.

"Why?" she asked softly, her hand reaching back to take a towel from the bench beside her and wrapping it around her nudity. I shook my head, unable to answer at first, but she just looked at me, waiting. I noticed her eyes were glistening with tears and I closed my own eyes as the horror of what I had done sunk in more.

Sarah walked forward and handed me a towel, then move to the sofa and sat down watching me as I sat up and wrapped the towel around me. My cock was limp, shamed into submission, and I covered it as quickly as I could. I sat on the edge of the table and looked at her, tears filling my own eyes in grief for a relationship ruined and a young woman I had probably scarred for life.

I told her then. Slowly at first, my voice hoarse. I told her how I'd seen her changing, how beautiful she was and how the need had overcome me to be with her somehow, beyond any self control possible.

I tried not to justify myself, not to make her seem at fault in any way. It was all me and I knew it. I cried as I talked longer, telling her how much I loved her mother and how I would admit everything as soon as Alex got home.

At this point, Sarah stood and held up a hand.

"No, please don't tell her. I don't want her to know that I'm working here."

"Then I'll tell her I made an advance on you at home, not here. This is my fault, my problem, and I have to face the consequences of what I've done." I answered.

"No."

"But why? Surely you want me to suffer the consequences of what I've done Sarah. This was so grossly unfair on you. I deserve it."

"It's pointless James. I don't know what to think at the moment, but there's still a week before Mum comes home and I'm sure we can work out how to deal with this before that. I know you love her, I can see that for myself. And I know she loves you too. This will kill her if she finds out. So keep it to yourself, okay?"

I nodded miserably, unable to meet her gaze.

"You'd better go." She said, glancing at the small clock on the table, "Your time is up and I need to take a break to try and work this out in my head."

I left, quickly and silently, almost running to the car where I sat for the next 20 minutes crying and berating myself for the sheer idiocy of following through with this insane plan. Eventually, I composed myself, started the car and drove home slowly. I was emotionally drained, exhausted and ashamed. I lay down on my bed fully clothed and fell asleep almost immediately.

The next morning, I opened my eyes to the smell of coffee. I groaned as I stood, remembering the events of last night, and staggered into the ensuite. After a quick shower, I shrugged into a dressing gown and slippers and then walked into the kitchen. Suddenly the smell hit home. Coffee? I turned and saw Sarah sitting at the table with a mug in hand.

"There's a pot ready and a mug on the bench for you." She said softly.

I poured myself a coffee and downed it immediately, the hot black liquid burning my throat, then poured another. This one I carried to the table and sat down opposite my stepdaughter, unable to meet her eyes.

"Look at me James." She said. I glanced up and locked eyes with her. "I went home after you left last night. I told them I wasn't feeling well."

"I'm not surpr.."

"James, stop please. I want to do the talking for now."

"Okay."

"I've been awake for most of the night thinking about what happened and how we can possibly deal with it." Sarah paused for a sip of coffee. "Mum can't find out. She'll kill herself if she does. That's probably the most important thing to get clear."

I nodded, sipping my own coffee and glancing at her occassionally. Her eyes never shifted once from my face.

"I don't know how this all happened really, I can't understand it. But I did realise something last night."

I waited.

"Before I fell asleep, I remembered giving you the massage. I remembered when you rolled over."

My face burned and I couldn't look up.

"I thought you looked similar to you when you came in, but I didn't have a clue it really was you. But I did think about you when I was giving you the massage."

Now I did look up, locking eyes with her, searching for the answer to my unspoken question in her eyes. She didn't confirm anything straight away though.

"Do you know why I work there?" She asked.

"For money?" I guessed.

"Yes." She nodded, "More money than I can make working at a supermarket or department store. I only do it for the money, and I never let any of my clients touch me intimately. It's my hand and their cock, that's it."

I blushed further at this graphic talk from our beautiful girl.

"But…" Sarah paused and breathed deeply for a few moments while staring at the table. "Last night I was turned on, James. I was thinking about you, massaging a naked man, and I was so incredibly turned on that I was about to let myself go further than I ever had before."

I was astounded of course. "Uhhh…" was all I could say. Sarah looked up at me, her own eyes searching now.

"Yeah." She said softly. Then her eyes filled with tears and pooled on her lower eyelids. "I was so scared I'd get here this morning to find you'd done something stupid to hurt yourself."

I got up and moved around the table to her, helping her stand and enfolding her in a tight hug. She wept on my shoulder as I buried my face in her soft black hair and let the tears come too. She shook in my arms, sobbing miserably and holding me tight. I still felt incredible shame at my own actions and that spurred my own grief on. We stood there, holding each other and crying for a long time.

Eventually, she seemed to calm down slightly and I got my own tears under control as well, ready to talk the problem out and find an answer that would make this whole mess go away. Sarah eased back a little, looking up into my face. Her eyes were red, her face tear streaked, and her lower lip still trembled.

She turned her face upward and then our lips touched. Softly at first, tasting each others lips and then her tongue entered my mouth. I stiffened in shock. A part of me revelled in the taste and softness of her lips, but another part screamed in outrage at what I'd driven her to do. I pulled back insistently as she tried to cling to me and I took hold of her shoulders, peering into her eyes.

"You don't have to do this Sarah, please, just forget what happened and let's move on." I spoke earnestly, still conflicted but determined not to let her destroy her life any further by taking this foolish step.

"I want you." She whispered, staring up at me. And I saw the truth in her eyes.

Lifting her up, I kissed her deeply, one hand cupping her bottom while the other encircled her waist and held her tightly against me. Sarah moaned into my mouth and suddenly we were moving. I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom, laying her down on my marital bed and kissed her deeply again, her tongue delving into my mouth and swirling around to taste me. One hand snaked under her shirt to hold and lightly squeeze one perfect breast, unhindered by a bra, and gently pinched her nipple while she moaned into my mouth.

It was happening! Oh my god, I had stepped off an abyss and there was no turning back now. Breaking the kiss, I lifted her shirt and pulled it over her head, baring her to the waist, and cupped her gorgeous breasts in my hands, kissing them softly and circling her nipples with my tongue. She was vocal in her pleasure, her eyes closed and back arched while she moaned her satisfaction at my ministrations.

I started to kiss lower, placing gentle kisses in the crease beneath her breasts, along her ribcage and flat tummy. My fingers tucked into the sides of her shorts and eased them down her thighs, revealing white cotton underwear with a darker wet patch at the bottom of her mound. My cock was standing at full attention and the dressing gown had disappeared at some point although I don't remember when. I kissed her pussy through the thin fabric, her heat searing my lips and then nibbled along her inner thigh and down her legs.

Sensing her urgency, I drew her underwear slowly off her body and stared with pure lust as her dripping sex came into full view. She was clean shaven with a tiny tuft of hair above her clitorus and her lips were engorged and glistening with moisture. A thin stream of her juices escaped from between her lips and ran between her thighs, then another.

Lowering my head, I reverently ran my flattened tongue along the length of her slit, coating it with her delicious juices. She shivered and moaned above me, pushing her sex toward my mouth, but I wanted to savour this. The heady aroma of her need filled my nostrils and I licked her again, slowly, and again. Finally I could take it no longer and buried my tongue inside her. She was so wet. Her juices flowed like a stream into my waiting mouth and her legs shook beneath me as her orgasm approached rapidly. I eased two fingers into her hot, tight passage as my lips locked on her engorged clit.

Sarah screamed my name as her orgasm thundered through her. Her back arched and I struggled to keep my mouth locked around her pussy. I rubbed a finger lightly on her slick little anus as my tongue continued to lash her nether lips and suddenly my mouth was flooded as her juices squirted into my mouth and across my face. She went wild, bucking and crying out in pleasure and I swallowed every drop I could catch, exhalting in the taste of her.

Sarah scrambled up and tackled me to the bed, kissing me with a feverish passion and licking around my lips and chin to catch any drops I had missed. She kissed me over and over, whispering that she loved me so much, and then she scooted down the bed to take my erect cock in her small hand. Her head lowered and she licked the drop of precum from my cock, glancing up at me with a wild light in her eyes.

"Don't hold back, I wanted to taste you right now." She said in a hoarse voice.

Her head lowered again and engulfed me in the heat of her mouth. I pulled her on top of me, drawing her into a 69 and buryied my tongue inside her again. Slurping sounds filled the room and the scent of her aroused pussy sent me over the edge in record time. As I tongued her puckered little hole for the first time, she moaned loudly, directly onto my cock, and I came harder than I would have thought possible. Sarah never took her mouth off me as my cum pumped into her and I could feel her swallowing my seed as fast as she could. She moved then, shifting around on the bed to kneel beside me once again with her lips still locked to my throbbing shaft. I saw the streams of white cum leaking from between her lips and coating my groin with stickiness.

With a pop, Sarah released me and smiled.

"God you taste good." She said, an impish grin on her beautiful face. She crawled up the bed to kiss me deeply and I tasted both of us together. My erection hadn't subsided in the slightest so I pulled her atop me and positioned my cock at her entrance. She pulled away from the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"Fuck me James, please."

I complied, easing into her incredibly tight pussy with the head of my cock. She was so tight that I had to put some effort into pushing myself deeper. Sarah gasped as I felt a resistance give way and my cock slid into her depths to the hilt. I froze. I recognised that expression, and that feeling.

"What..? Are you..?" I stared at her in shock. "Is this your first time Sarah?"

"Yes." She smiled disarmingly. "Don't move yet, please."

"Are you serious?" I didn't know whether to be delighted or dismayed.

"Shut up James." She whispered, slowly starting to rock her groin against mine, then easing back and engulfing me again.

I rolled, pinning her beneath me and started to stroke slowly into her virgin depths, kissing her softly and feeling an overwhelming love for her that she had allowed me to be her first. Before long, another orgasm rippled through her and I watched in wonder as she bit her lower lip and shook beneath me with pleasure.

It wasn't long before I was approaching my second orgasm of the morning. I started to pull out as my legs began to shake.

"No!" Sarah held me tightly, still buried inside her, "Fill me up."

Those words sent me over the edge and I let go, pumping ribbons of cum inside her, my head thrown back in exstacy.

I collapsed beside her, both of us panting in exertion and looking into each others eyes with such love that I almost started crying again. After nearly half an hour of staring into her eyes, our hands caressing each others bodies, I eased myself down the bed once more, kissing her arm pit, the side of her breast, her hip, and eventually reaching her sex once more.

My cum had leaked out of her, mingling with the blood of her broken maidenhead. Her lips were swollen and red, glistening with moisture. I couldn't help myself. I licked her softly, cleaning her delectable flower with my loving tongue, and lapping the trickles that had run down her thighs until she looked fresh and clean once more. I gently tongued her clit, looking up at her to see her watching me with a radiant smile on her face. I increased the tempo on her sensitive button and her eyes closed as her head fell back onto the pillows. Before much longer, Sarah had climaxed again, this time merely shaking uncontrollably, almost silently. We snuggled together and kissed deeply before drifting off to sleep in each others arms.

When I awoke, it was 3 o'clock in the afternoon and Sarah was still fast asleep in my arms. I held her and watched her sleep for some time before she started to wake. I wondered if there would be any regrets on her part. I could barely believe what had happened, but I knew there was no going back now. I didn't want to go back, I was happier than I could ever remember being.

Her eyes opened and a smile curved on those devine lips. She kissed me softly and stretched in my arms.

"Our little secret, hey?" She whispered, and I nodded.

We showered together, ate a very late lunch and talked for the rest of the afternoon. Sarah wanted this to continue and, quite frankly, so did I.

We knew it was wrong, we acknowledged it aloud, but we wanted it anyway. We planned, arranged code words and essentially discussed every possibility that might bring our forbidden relationship undone.

So far, we haven't been caught out although I'm sure Alex is vaguely suspicious. Sarah is a lot closer to me these days, and much more affectionate than she used to be, but I've discussed this with Alex and told her a story about our bonding over a movie while she was away, adding how happy I was that Sarah seemed to see more like a real father since then. She seemed to accept this quite readily, and I hope she never finds out the truth.

VentureV
VentureV
147 Followers
12