The Blue Shoes

Story Info
Stacey pays a 'price' for new shoes.
5k words
4.46
53.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story contains light bondage, consensual spanking and of course anal sex. If any of these are not your thing, then kindly skip. Please send feedback!

********************************

It was almost 4:00 when I finally got away from the office and headed home. This in itself wasn't remarkable except I had planned on leaving early in the afternoon. I had wanted to get home early and surprise my wife. Oh well, the best laid plans...

I picked up my cell phone to call Stacey and let her know I would be home in about 30 minutes or so. She answered the phone on the first ring. "Hi, Honey, what's up?" I asked cheerfully.

"Not much," was her short reply.

"Well I'm on the way home a little early. I thought we might go out to dinner or do something tonight."

"Oh... okay. I guess that would be alright," Stacey replied a little hesitantly. "Is something wrong, Honey?" I asked a little concerned.

"No.... nothing is wrong," she replied; still sounding a little reluctant.

"Do you feel okay? You just sound like something's wrong," I prodded.

"No. I'm fine... it's just.... Well, I did something today that you might be mad at me for." She finally responded.

"Oh, I doubt I'll be mad, but why don't you tell me what it is," I answered.

"Well... I went shopping today.... And... well... I found these really adorable shoes, and they were on sale, and they will go just great with the new outfit we bought the other week, and I really think you'll like them..."

"Stacey," I interrupted with a smile.

Not hearing me Stacey continued, "and they will also go with those blue pants that you like so much... and I saved almost $100... and....

"Stacey!" I interrupted a little more forcefully.

Snapped out of her diatribe over the shoes she responded, "Yes." "Yes, what?" I questioned, somewhat authoritatively.

"Yes, Sir," Stacey replied meekly.

"That's better." I answered.

Maybe I should point out now that Stacey and I occasionally play some light domination games. Nothing really heavy and only occasionally; because we are both equals in our marriage. But we just like to occasionally play with one of us being a little dominant over the other one. Usually it is me, but sometimes she takes the "mistress" role. When we play these games it is always voluntary and we sort of mutually slip into our respective roles. By Stacey calling me 'sir' she was indicating her willingness to play one of our little games.

Recognizing her desire, I replied, "Stacey, why would I be mad at you for buying a pair of shoes?"

"I don't know, I was just worried that you might be," she replied softly.

"That I might be what," I asked sternly.

"That you might be mad at me," she answered.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" I asked.

"Oh! That you might be mad at me, Sir" Stacey replied with a newly added lilt to her voice.

"That's better. Now tell me something Stacey, when have I ever gotten mad at you for buying something?"

"Not ever I guess," before quickly adding, "Sir."

"That's right. I have never gotten mad at you for buying something that you felt like you needed, or wanted. And I never will either."

"I know... it's just..."

"Stacey," I interrupted in a stern voice. "You know I will never get upset with you over something as trivial as a pair of shoes, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir," she replied meekly.

"Right again. Now since you seem to have trouble remembering that, I think we will need to discuss this further when I get home. Don't you?" I asked.

"Yes Sir," Stacey replied softly.

"Okay then. I'll be home in about 20 minutes. I want you to get our massage table out and set it up in the middle of the bedroom. That will be for my enjoyment later tonight. After you have setup the table I want you to pull back all the covers on the bed and place two pillows in the center of the bed. Spread a towel over the pillows. Then I want you to remove all of your clothes, go to the bathroom and 'freshen up'. Then I want you to get out our little leather and fur paddle and lay it on the bed. Then get out the blindfold and the Bose noise cancelling headphones. Put the blindfold over your eyes and turn on the headphones. Then I want you to lie face down on the bed, placing your stomach over the pillows. The two pillows should be high enough to raise your butt up into the air. Next I want you to spread your arms and legs out toward the four corners of the bed. Settle in, relax and get comfortable. I want you lying there just like that when I walk into the room. Spread out on the bed before me. Do you understand my instructions?" I ended.

"Yes, Sir." Her husky voice replied.

"Good. Any questions?" I asked.

"No, I don't think so. Uhmm... do you want me to plug in the massage oil warmer?"

"No not yet. I'll let you do that later tonight. We're going to 'play' for a little while before you give me a massage."

"Mmmm, that's sounds like fun," Stacey responded sexily.

"That sounds like fun, what?" I asked quickly.

"That sounds like fun, Sir," Stacey dutifully replied.

"I just hope you think it's still fun after we finish, or rather after I finish with you that is. Don't forget that you are supposed to lay our paddle out. Now, you've got some things to do before I get home. So get busy," I instructed before disconnecting the call.

Stacey jumped into action. She knew that 20 minutes would pass before she realized it. Quickly getting the massage table setup and the fresh flannel sheets put over the table. She then rolled a couple of towels and laid them on the table before moving to the bed. She pulled back the covers and arranged two pillows, one on top of the other, in the center of the bed. A warm feeling flowed through her body as she imagined herself draped over the pillows, her body open, vulnerable to the whims and desires of her loving husband.

*********************************

Bob and Stacey would occasionally play games in which he spanked her. Usually those spankings were more teasing and playful than painful. But sometimes she had a desire for something a little stronger. Nothing that would leave marks, well maybe marks, but nothing that would leave bruises -- they would just leave her butt cheeks a nice rosy-red color. Once or twice Bob had been more firm with her. On those occasions she had reached orgasms that seemed to drain her. Stacey didn't know what it was about having her bottom spanked that turned her on so much. Sometimes, if she thought too much about it she was concerned about why it turned her on so much. But other times... well she just didn't care. Sometimes she just wanted to give up total control -- to be spanked, to be 'taken' and to be taken forcefully. Maybe that is what Bob had planned for tonight, maybe not.

But Stacey didn't have time to day dream. Bob would be home very shortly and she wanted to be ready for him. Be ready just as he had instructed. No 'instructed' wasn't the word. 'Ordered' was more appropriate. Bob had 'ordered' her to prepare those things. A warm shudder went through her body as she thought of being ordered around by her husband.

Stacey stripped, brushed her teeth and took a quick sponge bath before returning to the bedroom. She pulled the paddle and blindfold from their 'toy' drawer and then got out the headphones. They often used the Bose headphones when they played. With them turned on all of the little distracting sounds were silenced. With the headphones on Stacey knew she might not be able to here Bob come into the house. That just added to her excitement as she made preparations. Stacey noticed the new shoes sitting out on the floor near her closet. 'Mmmmm, I think I'm really going to like those shoes,' she smiled to herself.

Crawling up on the bed Stacey couldn't resist lightly touching her already moist pussy with her fingers. Just briefly she ran her fingers through her nicely trimmed bush and let them slide down into her lips. Stacey's eyes closed involuntarily as she gave herself over to the feelings... gently rubbing a couple of circles around her clit. No! She mustn't. Not right now. Reluctantly Stacey removed her fingers from her slit and lay down across the pillows, putting the blindfold over her head before reaching for the headphones. Placing the headphones over her ears and turning them on, Stacey looked around the room one last time before pulling the blindfold down over her eyes. Everything was in place, just as she was ordered. The last thing her eyes focused on before being blocked by the blindfold was the paddle lying on the bed beside her.

Sinking into the bed Stacey stretched her arms out over her head and spread her legs out toward the corners of the bed. Mmmm. Stacey felt so... so decadent. That was the word. She felt decadent lying there like that. Sound and vision blocked. Splayed out on the bed... Open... Exposed... Available... Waiting for her wonderful husband to come home and do wonderful things to her body... Letting her do wonderful things to his body.

Stacey could feel her pussy moistening as she lay there. Lost in her thoughts. Wondering what Bob had planned. Would he be gentle? Playful? Soft? Firm? Would tonight be the night he gave her a hard spanking? Stacey loved it when Bob spanked her. Sometimes he would just give her a few light smacks. Other times he would give her a longer, harder spanking... a spanking that would leave her almost breathless. She didn't understand it, but the stinging heat of a good firm spanking not only heated up her butt, giving it a nice warm glow. It also heated up her pussy. Somehow there existed a direct link between the two. Her burning butt also heating her pussy. But it wasn't just the heat... it was also the wetness. Her pussy would absolutely drip after Bob gave her one of his firm spankings.

Would he take her anally tonight? They had enjoyed anal sex a few times... Times when both of them had been in the mood... Times that neither could predict... Times that just seemed to happen. And when it happened... WOW. Stacey loved the feeling of Bob's hard dick inside her 'back there'. Even when they didn't go all the way to actual anal sex, Bob would sometimes reach around and tease her there when they were having sex. He would slip a finger inside her wet pussy, alongside his dick to moisten it before letting it drift further back to just tease the little rosebud circle of her ass. Mmmm... What warm feelings those thoughts evoked in her body. Then, as if on cue, Stacey could feel the bed move gently, Bob must be home.....

*********************************

My breath caught in my throat as I entered the bedroom. The site of my wife splayed out on the bed, offering her body up to me... open... vulnerable... a gift. A precious, loving gift; for me. I noticed a shoe box and a pair of shoes sitting by the dresser. Those must be the new shoes. Well they did look nice, but to be honest had they been in the closet I would have never known whether they were new or not. I guess they are what you would call sleek. They were some shade of blue, with open toes and a low heel. The soles were kind of thin and flexible looking. Not unlike the leather of our little paddle. Hmmmm... a new thought was coming to me as I bent to pick up the two shoes, laying them softly down at the head of the bed alongside our paddle.

I quietly slipped into the bathroom to brush my teeth and freshen up a little myself. I quickly stripped off my clothes in the bathroom and walked softly back into the bedroom. Watching my wife's lovely curves, her arms stretched up above her head, her legs stretched out toward the posts at the foot of the bed, my dick pulsed in front of me. Erect... Hard... A small drop of liquid had formed at the tip. I gently crawled up on the bed being careful not to touch her or shake the bed too much. Then I took my finger and lifted the drop of moisture from the tip of my dick before gently touching it to Stacey's lips.

"Mmmm," she murmured licking her lips.

Quickly I gave her right butt cheek a firm swat with my bare hand. Smack! "Mmmm, what?" I asked sternly.

"Mmmm, Sir," Stacey replied quickly.

"That's better," I responded as I carefully removed the headphones, being careful to leave the blindfold over her eyes. "Now. Let's talk about these shoes that you bought today. Do you fully understand that you had no reason to be worried about what I was going to say about the shoes?"

"Uh-huh," she answered.

Smack! Smack! I delivered two quick, firm blows, one to each cheek.

Before I could say anything Stacey quickly responded "Yes Sir! Yes I do understand that you wouldn't be mad at me, Sir" she blurted out.

"That's fine. But earlier you were concerned that I would be mad at you for spending... How much did you spend on the shoes anyway, Stacey?"

"Twenty-four dollars, Sir. They were on sale for 80% off," Stacey responded happily.

"Okay, so you think I care so little for you that I would be mad at you for spending twenty-four dollars. Is that how little you think I love you?" I asked somewhat testily.

"No, it was just.... I don't know. I was just afraid you might be upset."

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Four quick severe blows were delivered evenly to her butt.

"Owww! Sir!! Sir! I was afraid you would be upset Sir," Stacey replied, her voice cracking.

"Well, I wouldn't have been. But I am upset that you would think I would be mad at you over that. So what do you think we should do about that?" I asked.

"I don't know... I don't know what we should do."

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Six firm blows were distributed to her upturned cheeks.

"Owwww," Stacey cried out moving her hands quickly to cover her tingling cheeks.

Smack! Smack! Dodging her hands I delivered two quick swats. "I didn't tell you to move you hands. Now stretch them back over your head."

Quickly Stacey moved her hands back up, "I'm sorry..."

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Eight more swats were quickly delivered through her whimpered cries of "I'm sorry Sir!" but Stacey kept her hands firmly in place above her head.

After administering the eight swats I explained in a soft voice "I don't know if you've figured out the pattern yet, but that was eight smacks. Every time you forget to say Sir you get spanked again, but I add two swats each time. Do you understand?"

"YES SIR!" Stacey quickly responded.

"Good girl. I'm glad we understand each other. Because the next time you forget to say Sir we will be up to ten smacks," I smiled. Stacey's butt cheeks were already starting to show a nice shade of pink.

"Now then," I continued. "Since this whole episode began over a pair of new blue shoes I think it's only fair that the shoes enter into the equation. Don't you?"

"I don't know what you mean," Stacey responded hesitantly.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Ten even blows were delivered.

"Owwww! I don't know what you mean, SIR." Stacey responded through clenched teeth.

"What I mean is that I am going to use this new pair of blue sandals to deliver your punishment. Since the shoes were twenty four dollars, I figure twenty four swats — on each cheek —should be about right. What do you think?" I asked her softly.

"I... I don't know, Sir. How about twelve on each check for a total of twenty four," Stacey asked sweetly.

"No. I don't think so. It's going to be twenty four on each cheek, for a total of forty eight. You don't have to count them out loud. I will keep track of the number. And I should tell you that I'm going to deliver all forty eight at one time. No stopping. No breaks. I will give them in groups of six. Six swats to one cheek, then six to the other. Six to one, six to the other. No breaks. No stopping once I get started. And no moving! If you move your hands down I start all over again. Do you understand?"

"But.... But not too fast. You know I don't like it when you do it fast," Stacey protested.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Twelve punishing swats, six to each cheek were quickly delivered.

"Do you understand?" I asked sternly.

"Yes Sir. Yes Sir I understand," Stacey pleaded.

"Okay. Now you lie there for a minute or two and relax. Remember what I said about moving. If you move I start all over again, at one," I explained. "Now, if you're worried about moving I could tie your hands down. Do you think I need to do that?" I asked tenderly.

"I... I don't know," Stacey stuttered. I was just reaching to deliver fourteen swats for her failure to say Sir, when she quickly added, "Sir! I don't know Sir."

"Well that was close. But it does appear that you are learning. Now you lie there for a minute or so, relax and make your decision about being tied." I sat back on the bed to observe my wife's lovely figure lying draped out before me. The height of the pillows placed her butt at just the right angle for spanking. Just high enough to lift it up from her body, but not so high that she appeared to be in an uncomfortable position.

Several seconds elapsed before my wife hesitantly whispered, "Uhhh... Sir. I think... I think you might better tie my hands, Sir. I mean... I'm afraid if you don't, I might move my hands and I don't want to... I don't want to do anything you don't want me to... Sir"

Silently I got up from the bed, got out our bag with the restraints and methodically went about tying Stacey's hands to the two bed posts. Finishing with my task I stood silently by the bed slowly taking in the sight of my loving wife lying open before me. On a whim I went back to the bag and removed the second set of restraints. "I'm also going to tie your legs," I informed Stacey somewhat matter-of-factly. I gently went about tying Stacey's legs to the bed posts as well.

Standing at the foot of the bed I could see the moisture seeping out of Stacey's shinny slit. She was soaking wet just from our initial preparations. Her upturned butt, still a healthy shade of pink, was already starting to fade a little. "You just lie there and relax for a minute or two while I make some more preparations," I instructed. Walking over to our toy drawer I pulled out the butt plug and our purple, egg-shaped vibrator.

Moving back onto to the bed I informed Stacey of my next plan, "Now I'm going to insert the butt plug."

I slid the tip of the butt between her legs to her slit. Using her own moisture to make it slippery. "Mmmmm," Stacey began moaning as soon as the toy touched her.

"Hmmmm. You like that I see," I whispered as I continued sliding the plug around her wet pussy.

"Oh yes.... I.... Like... it a lootttt...., "Stacey croaked as she gently rubbed herself against the toy plug.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! "Sir! I like it a lot, Sir," Stacey whined as I continued delivering her twelve swats. Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! "Owwww.... Mmmmm," Stacey whimpered. Not sure whether to cry in pain or whimper in pleasure. I continued rubbing the plastic butt plug up and down her slit with my left hand as I delivered the punishing strikes to her butt with my right.

By now Stacey's pussy was soaking. My hand and the butt plug were glistening with her slippery juices. Wetting all of my fingers in the abundance of juices she was producing I continued sliding the butt plug up and down but allowed my thumb to gently rub around the rim of Stacey's puckered hole. "Mmmmm," Stacey moaned as she began to push back against my thumb.

"Do you like that Sweetie? Do you like me playing with your ass like this," I asked huskily.

"Oh yes, Sirrrr I do like for you to play with me there, Sir" Stacey moaned as she continued humping against the plug and pushing back against my thumb. "It.... It feels.... Mmmmmmm," Stacey moaned as I let the plug circle her clit she could no longer put what she was feeling into words. "Unnhhhh unnnnhhhhhh," Stacey continued moaning as she suddenly pushed her butt up against my thumb — instantly impaling my thumb all the way to the second knuckle inside her ass. "Ahhhhh..... Unnnhhhhh.... Unnnnhhhhhh.... Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Stacey almost screamed as she obviously came from the intruding thumb and pleasure the plug was giving her as it circled her clit.

12