The BMW Ch. 09

Story Info
Complete satisfaction for Lisa.
2k words
3.18
28.8k
4

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 08/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
275 Followers

Bizarre scenes kept filling his mind.

A particular recurring scene was one where Alan's big black cock was sliding in and out of Lisa's open mouth, her ruby red glossy lips liberally coated with his hot spunk.

As he indulged himself with these fantasies, he was incredibly sexually excited and at the same time disgusted at depth of his depravity.

In fact, if only he knew it, she was at that precise moment doing exactly what he was imagining.

She was like a bitch in heat, slurping noisily as she sucked and licked Alan's big black cock and whimpering as he fingered her well fucked pussy.

She had had a lovely meal with Alan before he took her back to his place for what proved to be a wonderful evening of pure unadulterated sex.

As soon as they were inside his flat Alan put on some sexy background music and asked Lisa to do a strip tease for him.

She was more than willing, and proceeded to tease him as she discarded her flimsy outer clothes.

Their eyes were locked as she weaved sexily back and forth while trying to

imagine what pleasures her black lover had in store for her.

He stopped her abruptly when she was down to her pink crotch less panties, garter belt, silk stockings and her sexy stiletto heels.

She looked gorgeous and he knew that she was now his to do with whatever he wanted.

He smiled knowingly as he realised that she was already addicted to his monster and would do anything he asked of her.

He quickly dispensed with his clothes and taking Lisa in to his arms he allowed his hands to grope and feel her gorgeous body, paying special attention to her tight little bottom and her ample breasts, and all the time complimenting her on how beautiful and sexy she was.

She made no attempt to stop him, as she rubbed herself against the huge bulge pressing into her soft belly.

For the next hour he fucked her twice.

The first time he made her kneel on the edge of the bed with her bottom raised, ready to take his massive cock.

Taking up her position she wiggled her bottom invitingly as she looked over her shoulder at his menacing monster.

Spitting on his fingers he rubbed the spittle around and into her tight little pussy.

Within a few moments he decided she was ready for it and positioning his huge throbbing member at the entrance to her slippery hole he slowly inserted it inch by inch into the hot depths of her hungry cunt.

Lisa emitted a low guttural sigh as she felt the big thick cock sliding in deeply and opening her up.

Her cunt muscles immediately started to massage the huge interloper as it sank in and impaled her.

Holding her by the hips, Alan went very slowly at first, building up a good rhythm and enjoying hearing the loud slapping sounds as his big balls smacked against the quivering cheeks of Robbie's sexy wife's bottom.

He momentarily wondered how a man could allow his wife to be such a slut for another man.

Putting it out of his mind he concentrated on getting every inch of his rigid cock as deep into Lisa's tight but well stretched cunt as possible.

Her cries and moans only encouraged him to increase the ferocity of his pounding and soon he was fucking her with wild abandon.

No longer the gentleman, he was now calling her his whore and demanding that she begged him to fuck her senseless.

She was in fact a whore at that moment and she pleaded with him to fuck her, to fuck her harder and harder and fill her with his boiling spunk.

After quite some time Alan could no longer keep up the ferocity of his assault.

Unable to check himself, he let out a long painful groan as he unleashed a torrent of hot spunk deep into the depths of Lisa's womb, filling her with his potent sperm.

Lisa screamed as she convulsed in the throes of an almighty orgasm, spraying the bedcover in the process.

They both lay there, exhausted and bathed in sweat, utterly knackered and unable to move.

It wasn't long though before she slid down the bed and gently sucked him back hard again.

Licking the swollen, spunk coated trunk and head of his prodigious black cock, she marvelled at the size of the monster which had been fucking her mercilessly just a few minutes earlier.

This was the exact moment that her loving husband, waiting patiently at home, was imagining her licking and kissing Alan's spunk streaked cock.

Satisfied that she had him hard enough again, she told him to lie where he was and straddled him, lowering her dripping pussy down on to his now stiff and throbbing penis.

This time as he lay stretched out on the bed he ordered her to ride him.

She needed no further prompting and was soon bouncing up and down on his twitching cock, furiously intent on pleasing this wonderful man.

She savoured every moment of their intense communion completely at the mercy of her black master.

He watched, as if in a trance, as her tits swayed violently back and forth due to the pummelling he was dispensing to her hot cunt.

He knew that she couldn't take much more of this bombardment and was not surprised when he recognised the sign.

He felt her stiffening and knew she was about to cum again so he increased the tempo of his fucking into overdrive and joined her in an earth shattering climax, the intensity of which neither of them had ever experienced before.

They were both drenched with perspiration. Lisa lay on top of her lover aware of his spunk leaking out of her very sloppy and ravished pussy.

Rolling off him, Lisa lay back completely satisfied and content.

Soon she would have to return home to her ever loving husband.

It was so comforting to know that he wanted her to have and enjoy this freedom.

How lucky she was that he loved her so much.

It was only 10.45pm when Alan said, "Get dressed Lisa, I am going to take you somewhere, somewhere you will recognise when we get there."

Once they had dressed and were in the car and on their way, Lisa could not contain her curiosity any longer and enquired as to where they were going.

Alan laughed excitedly as he replied. "I am taking you to the BMW garage, someone you know will be there but he will not know that you will be there also."

Lisa was stunned. "You mean Maurice will be there, don't you?"

"Yes, he told me that he intended to use the garage tonight.

He will have a very nice companion with him and I think, if we're lucky, we might just catch them, "in flagrante delicto."

I must say that I don't think that Maurice treated you very well and I would like you to have something to hold over him."

Lisa was quiet for a second before saying. "Does that mean that Maurice also knows that I am out with you tonight?"

"Yes, but don't let that worry you. It's him that needs to be worried."

Very soon, Alan parked the car in sight of the garage and motioned for Lisa to get out.

"We'll leave the car here and walk the rest of the way to the garage, we don't want to get recognised or caught by parking too close."

They quietly made their way through the unlocked and open gate to the garage car park, creeping stealthily behind the cars which were waiting to be repaired or serviced.

Suddenly Alan stopped and held his finger to his lips in a sign for Lisa to keep quiet.

He then pointed towards the side wall of the workshop and Lisa soon picked out the shadowy figure of a man pressed against the wall and looking through a window in to the garage.

"It looks like someone has beaten us to it." Alan whispered.

"Maurice is definitely in there, look there's his car next to the workshop door.

He's probably shagging her now in the back of one the cars.

Whoever this guy is he's getting a good view.

Oh my God, look, he's masturbating, he's jerking off to whatever he's seeing."

Lisa could just make out the crouched figure of a man furtively wanking himself while presumably watching Maurice fucking his new conquest.

Not a little concerned, Alan took Lisa by the hand and said.

"Let's get out of here before we are spotted.

Now, back out as quickly and quietly as possible."

Once out of the compound they both started giggling uncontrollably, unable to believe what they had just witnessed.

"God, that was a really exciting experience, I've never seen a peeping tom before." Lisa chortled.

Alan, composing himself said, "I'm sorry that you didn't get to see the fun for yourself. I'm sure you would have enjoyed seeing Maurice make a fool of himself.

I'll bet he has no idea that someone was watching them.

God, I would love to tell him and watch him squirm.

I wonder if the peeping tom knows Maurice."

Back in the car Alan said. "Right, my lovely lady, it's time to get you home to that very understanding husband of yours."

At approximately 11.30pm Robbie saw the lights of Alan's car as it turned at the gate.

He quickly ran to the window just in time to see his beautiful wife waving goodbye as the big BMW sped away.

Closing the front door behind her, Lisa was surprised to see Robbie standing there, naked apart from her special knickers.

"Oh Robbie, my sweetie, have you been excited for me?

Have you managed to behave yourself while I was away?

Wait till I tell you what happened tonight."

As she was speaking Robbie made his way towards her and knelt at her feet, looking up he managed to stutter. "I love you my darling, please tell me you have had an exciting night."

Looking down at him Lisa could not help but stand closer to him so that he could breathe in her fragrance and as before, she pulled his head on to her belly with only the silky fabric of her dress between his face and her recently fucked pussy.

Robbie was in heaven as he inhaled the intoxicating perfumed aroma from between her legs.

Gazing upwards, he said.

"I've been thinking about you all night my darling, hoping you were enjoying yourself.

But, you're home earlier than I expected, did you have a good time, was he good to you, he didn't hurt you, did he, is everything all right?"

"Yes sweetie, yes everything is all right, I've had a wonderful time.

But first, I have to tell you something awfully funny that happened this evening.

You will never believe where Alan took me on the way home."

"Where did he take you?" Robbie said.

"To the BMW garage, Alan said that Maurice was going to be there tonight with a new girlfriend.

We sneaked in to the compound hoping to peek through the window of the garage and see Maurice and his bit of stuff, on the job so to speak."

By now Lisa was giggling as she continued.

"But you'll never guess, some one had beaten us to it.

There was a peeping tom already there, glued to the window, and do you know, he was playing with himself as he watched.

So we didn't get to catch Maurice at it as we had to make a hurried retreat.

Oh God, I wonder who the peeping tom was and how did he know Maurice would be there with his fancy woman."

Getting to his feet, Robbie gasped. "I know who your peeping tom is."

"What? How can you know who it was, you weren't there."

"No, I wasn't there, but I do know who he is.

The man you saw was none other than Mr Poole the bank manager and the woman Maurice was screwing was his wife, Mrs Poole."

Lisa just stood there gobsmacked and looking completely bemused.

"But, how do you know that, how could you possibly know that?"

Exhilarated, Robbie smiled, as he replied. "Well, you're not going to believe this, but...."

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
275 Followers