The Board

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evee
Evee
35 Followers

'You love this don't you? You want to be the perfect little slut!'

He thrusts up brutally on the word slut. I keen and nod eagerly. He pulls out of me and I whimper. I try to get him back inside of me, but he moves further away.

'You want to be used. You want to be claimed. You want to do whatever the fuck we say, when we say it. You want to be our perfect little hole, don't you?'

'Yes, please!' I beg.

He grabs me, twists around and lays back. I'm now laying on top of him my back to his front. He positions me carefully, but he isn't entering me. I see men with their cameras out again, trained on my gaping cum filled cunt.

'You're going to let me do whatever the fuck I want to you, and what's more, you're going to love it because you're the biggest fucking hottest cum whore I've ever met and you want it so bad,' Kevin hisses into my ear.

I nod and spread my legs wider.

'You want me to fuck you, to take everything from you right? You want to be the perfect little slut?'

That's when I feel his cock pressing up against my asshole. Another man approaches us and takes up a position between my legs.

'Not that, you promised,' I whimper.

'But you want it so much!,' Kevin says.

'Time to turn you into cum addicted whore that will do anything and everything any man tells you to do. I'm going to really enjoy this you fucking whore.'

Kevin teases the oozing cum against my asshole, and suddenly his cock is in my ass, and I cry out. The man between my legs lines himself up and splits my pussy lips apart with his cock. The man begins to thrust. They are both inside me, one jammed into my vagina and Kevin invading my ass. I want to be disgusted that Kevin's cock is in my ass, but I'm not. I feel hot all over. My pussy is still gushing wet from my overwhelming arousal.

Kevin begins to thrust as well, and I'm gone. Oh my god the feeling of having two cocks fucking me. Two men fucking me hard and brutal like pistons, again and again and again. It feels so good I'm on fire.

'More!' I scream.

They fuck harder. Kevin is squeezing my breasts as he fucks into me. The man on top of me is panting and grunting. His face is red. There is sweat on his forehead. His eyes are wide open, glued to mine. The large camera is focusing on the shot of two cocks fucking up into me. I can't think, I'll let them do whatever they want. I just want keep feeling this.

'I'm so fucking her ass next!' one man says.

'I want to cum deep inside her greedy little fucking cunt,' says another.

'Camera's up here!' Kevin shouts as he fucks into me deep and brutal.

One of the men who has already filled my cunt with his sticky cum brings over the large camera.

'Look at you; you've become the perfect little whore haven't you?' Kevin spits.

I nod and spread my legs wider. 'Don't you want all the men in the world to know what a little slut you are?' Kevin asks.

'Yes!' I cry.

'You want men to see you on the street and know they can fuck you, that you'll let them do anything they want to you. You want them to come up to you and touch you then and there. You want them to fuck you, to use you every day of your life: any man on the street, at work, in a shopping centre, in public; you want to take them all. '

'I do!' I cried. My whole body was burning; I was grasping at the carpet thrusting, sinking both cocks into me deeper and deeper needing more, more cum inside me.

'Good, then we are starting a new game,' Kevin smirks 'we're going to post these videos on the internet, and we offer all those out there watching the opportunity to partake in our new game. It's called Where's The Whore. If you can find her, you can fuck her,' Kevin told the cameras, 'Anywhere, anytime. No matter who you are or what you look like.'

I see Kevin's hand reach around my face and suddenly my mask is gone. Kevin has ripped it off my face.

I'm staring into the camera lens, now so much more vulnerable than ever before. I know what's coming, and I moan in anticipation.

'The game begins now.'

Evee
Evee
35 Followers
12