The Boat Ch. 01

Story Info
She experiences sex on a boat.
3.5k words
4.27
74.9k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MCJRM
MCJRM
45 Followers

The boat was rocking gently in the rolling swells of the sound. It was not a large boat but would sleep 4 in relative comfort. There was a flying bridge, a transom platform from which to go swimming and a large cooler in anticipation of all the fish they were going to catch. They were headed to a favorite fishing spot of Jim's, towing a little punt boat so they could get in close to shore for better fishing. Jim's fishing hole was an area abundant with fish, had calm waters and a nice little beach. But, best of all, it was very secluded. Jim, Sandy's lover, was at the controls and kept the speed of the boat down to a moderate pace.

Sandy, who was married, had been out with Jim several times. She and her husband had, about four months ago, agreed to introduce dating into their lives. The agreement was they would try it for about a year and then evaluate their relationship. So far, Sandy had dated three other men. Two didn't work out and Jim, well, he was something entirely different. He had introduced Sandy to a world of sexual excitement and experimentation. She had taken some of these lessons home with her and had been surprised at the very positive reception of her husband to some of these lessons. Today's date with Jim had been in the works for a couple of weeks and she was looking forward to it with great anticipation. The only glitch had been the inclusion of John the day before. Jim explained that he owed John and this was a good way to settle the debt.

Jim and John were discussing the game last night between the Lakers and the 76ers. Sandy was on the bow wearing a thong bikini. Jim had talked her into buying it and she felt a little conspicuous walking around in front of both men with her ass completely exposed. She was in her late 30's but had been told innumerable times that she looked to be in her late 20's. Sandy brushed her light brown hair out of her eyes, put on her sun glasses, spread a towel on the deck and then laid down to catch some rays.


Jim looked down and saw Sandy laying there. She was on her back and her nice firm tits, while covered with two small triangles of cloth, seemed to be completely exposed. He couldn't believe that he was getting hard just looking down at her. The bottom of her swim suit was another small triangle of cloth and because she shaved her pussy ever day, the cloth seemed to form a valley between her pussy lips. Of course the thong helped to emphasize this image. Jim was glad he had talked her into buying and wearing it. As he was looking at her, he remembered the last time they had made love and his cock began to get even harder. He was wearing a pair of loose fitting shorts, no underwear and a tee shirt. The baseball cap on his head shielded his eyes from the glare of the sun. He knew John could see Sandy also and wondered if she was having the same reaction on him.

He glanced sideways at John. John was staring straight ahead and it was patently obvious that he was staring at Sandy. Jim looked down and saw a definite bulge in John's shorts. "So," Jim thought to himself, "John thinks she is a pretty hot woman too. Damn, that is a turn on."

John knew he shouldn't be staring but damn, Sandy had a very sexy body. His stare intensified as Sandy propped herself up and then turned over to lay on her stomach. Her head was pointed to the bow of the boat and her swimming suit left nothing to the imagination. Sandy spread her legs apart a little to even out her tan. Without really thinking about it, John moved his hand down to his crotch to adjust his hardening cock. As he was doing that, he realized that Jim was looking at him. There was no way he was going to be able to hide the fact that Sandy had gotten to him.

Jim smiled at John, "Yeah, she is a sexy thing isn't she?"

"Yeah, man," John replied, "she is sexy. Hope you are not upset?"

"Me," Jim feigned astonishment, "upset about what? The fact that my lady has given you a hardon? Nah, don't fret about it, in fact, I think it is kind of neat. Here, why don't you take the controls for a bit and let me go bring Sandy something cold to drink and some suntan oil."

John nodded and the two men traded places. Jim went below decks to get the oil and a bottle of cold water for Sandy. He worked his way to the bow and then sat down beside Sandy on the deck.

"Honey, I brought you some cold water and some suntan oil."

Sandy rolled so she was laying on her side and looked up at Jim. "That is so sweet, I love the way you take care of me. But, would you do me another favor and rub some oil onto my back?"

"That I can do," he replied. As Sandy turned onto her stomach, Jim took the oil and poured some into the palm of one of his hands. As he knelt beside her, Sandy could see the bulge in his shorts.

She slipped a hand between his legs, forgetting for the moment that John might be able to see them. She got her hand under the hem of his shorts and felt the heat from his balls. As her hand wrapped around his hard cock, she felt his hands on her back, rubbing the oil into her skin.

"We have to be careful of tan lines you know," he chuckled, "maybe I should undo the straps of your suit."

With her hand still on Jim's dick, she felt him pulling the straps around her neck and then those across her back. She lifted slightly so he was able to pull the top of the suit completely from her body. She sighed as he hands again began rubbing her back. Then it dawned on her that John was probably watching and she quickly withdrew her hand from his pants.

"Can John see us," she asked Jim?

"Oh, I am sure he can and I know you have had an effect on him," he said softly.

"You mean, he was getting turned on?" she asked.

"Yeah, he was, even reached down and adjusted himself, can't imagine what he is thinking or doing right now."

Sandy said nothing for the moment. Jim had talked her into flashing but that had been on the highway with truckers who did not know her. Here, John knew her and was not just driving by. "You want me to continue," she asked Jim.

He nodded to her, "If you want, I mean I don't want you to feel like you are being forced to do anything."

She was again quiet. The one thing she was very conscious of was the fact that her pussy was getting damp and she was getting turned on. She also wondered how far Jim might expect or like her to go with the flashing. So, she intended to find out.

"Would you let me turn over so you can rub some oil of my front?" she asked.

Jim felt his cock jump as he nodded to her.

She rolled over on her back, her tits completely exposed to John's prying eyes. She felt her nipples begin to harden and her pussy getting even damper.

Jim began rubbing oil into the skin of her tummy and then worked his hands up to her tits. She loved the way he massaged them, tweaking the nipples, and squeezing them together.

John was watching from the bridge. He reached down, lifted the hem of his shorts, and began to stroke his hard cock. "Damn," he thought to himself, "this is such a turn on." As John watched, Sandy said something to Jim who nodded and then stood up. Jim began to make his way back to the bridge of the boat. John tucked his cock back into his pants, looked down and saw that he had a tent at the front of his shorts.

Jim came on the bridge and could not help but notice the bulge in John's shorts. "Still enjoying the sights, I can see. Sandy said she would be joining us on the stern in just a few moments. We should be to the fishing hole real shortly."

John, trying desperately hard to appear casual, merely nodded. He was having a hard time not staring at Sandy. Jim pointed ahead and to the left, "There it is and look, not another boat in sight." He maneuvered their boat to an anchor point and then shut down the engine. He clambered back to the bow and dropped their anchor, checking to make sure it had grabbed on the bottom.

While he was doing that, Sandy had stood up, collected her stuff, and began making her way to the stern of the boat. She was very conscious of the fact that not only was her ass completely exposed but now she was also naked from the waist up. She knew it turned Jim on and she was kind of surprised at herself acting sensual. She had always seen herself as a relative conservative. The fact that she had agreed to wear the thong bikini and was now topless in front of one of Jim's friends was, or rather had been, out of character for her. But today, it felt almost, but not completely, natural. As she got to the stern of the boat, Jim was telling John if he took the punt boat and rowed over to a certain spot, there was a good likelihood that he would find lots of fish. She heard John agree and begin to gather his fishing gear.

As she walked between the two of them, it almost felt like their eyes were boring holes into her body. She surprised herself with her own boldness when she stepped in front of John, hugged him while pressing her naked nipples into his chest and then wished him luck with fishing. The smile on Jim's face could have lighted the world. Jim helped John into the little boat and then watched as he rowed away.

He turned to face Sandy, took her into his arms, and kissed her. She felt her nipples pressing against his shirt and then felt his hands on her ass. His kiss became more passionate and his tongue was probing her mouth. She responded with her own tongue, loving the feeling. She reached down between them and slid her hand down the waistband of his shorts. She felt him gasp as her hand brushed over his cock. His hands were busy, fondling her ass and now playing with her tits as well.

"God," he said, "I need you soooo badly. I have been turned on ever since you were laying on the front of the boat. If John hadn't been here, I know I would have set the boat adrift and ravished you as you lay there."

She smiled up at him, "So, did my outfit turn you on or did the fact that John was also watching, turn you on, or was it a combination of both."

"Honey," he replied, "it has to be a combination. You have a very sexy body, I always love looking at it and that did turn me on, a LOT. But, the fact that John was here definitely contributed to what was happening to me. I found it incredibly exciting. But you, how do you feel about it?"

Sandy was quiet and then looked up into Jim's face, "A year ago I would have been mortified to do what I have done today. Now, it seems almost natural and awfully exciting." As she spoke, she took his hand and placed it between her legs. "Can you feel how wet I am? Yeah, I admit, it really turned me on."

Her hands went to his waist and began pulling his tee shirt off. He pulled it up and over his head. Her mouth immediately went to his nipples, sucking and gently biting them. Jim moaned softly. She slowly lowered her body down until she was kneeling in front of him. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down. As the band passed over his crotch, his hard cock popped out. Sandy pulled his shorts all the way down and he stepped out of them. She took his dick into her mouth, just the head at first and then swallowing his entire length. Jim put his hands on either side of her head and began to fuck her face. This was something he had shown her how to do and when she did it for her husband, he had loved it.

After letting her suck for a few moments, he stopped. He knelt down facing her, taking her into his arms again. "Would you like to try something different?"

"Like what?" she asked.

"Let me tie you up and blindfold you. That way, you won't be able to resist, although I know you won't want to, and you won't be able to see what is happening. John is going to be fishing for at least a couple of hours, so we have plenty of time."

Sandy looked into his eyes, saw that he would not hurt her and nodded her compliance. Jim stood up, his cock bobbing up and down. As he went to get some ropes, she remembered he had talked to her about it light bondage and made it sound very exciting. Once, he had pinned her arms to the bed as they were fucking and her orgasm had been incredibly intense.

Jim came back with some nylon ropes and a scarf. She stood for him and then, when he told her to turn around, she had closed her eyes as he put the scarf over her face then tying it into a blindfold. His hands found and cupped her breasts, pinching and tweaking her nipples. She could not believe how turned on she found herself getting. His cock was pressing between the cheeks of her ass and that only stimulated her arousal. The blindfold seemed to heighten her emotions.

"Okay," he said, "kneel down. I have put a towel in front of you so you won't hurt your knees." She did as instructed. Then she felt him take one hand, wrap several lengths of rope around her wrist and then sensed him tying it to the boat. He did the same thing to her other arm. When he was done, she could move side to side only a little and almost not at all front to back. She felt him untying her thong and then felt a soft breeze blow between her legs. The breeze made her shiver slightly.

"Are you okay?" Jim asked. Sandy nodded her head, "Yes. I'm fine, this is just such a turn on, it is like I am helpless and must submit to any of your wishes. The feeling is delicious."

Jim stepped around in front of her. She knew this when she felt the tip of his cock brush against her cheek and nose. She opened her mouth and was rewarded with the head of his dick pushing past her lips. She sucked on his cock and he held her head while he moved his dick in and out of her mouth. Both of them were lost in the passion of the moment.

What neither of them knew was that John was rowing back to the boat. Each time he turned to look back at the boat to get his bearing, he became more certain that Jim and Sandy were having sex. He wanted to watch and yet not interrupt. But he really had no choice. The little punt boat had sprung a leak and he was afraid it was going to sink and he was going to drown. As he got nearer the boat, he slowed and approached as quietly as he could. He tied the punt to the transom and then quietly climbed out. As he looked over the deck railing, there was Sandy, both arms tied to the sides of the boat sucking on Jim's cock. John reached down and again began to stroke his cock. He desperately wanted to join in on the action but wasn't sure how the two of them would react. Finally, passion overwhelmed him.

He stepped from the transom to the deck and silently walked toward the couple. He managed to move so that Jim saw him. Jim's reaction was not quite what John had expected. Jim smiled at him and nodded.

"Strip," Jim silently mouthed to John. In less than two seconds, John was completely naked and sporting a hard cock.

Again, silently talking to him, Jim said, "You want a blow job or you want to fuck her?"

John thought for a second and mouthed his reply, "Blowjob!"

Jim nodded and signaled John to wait.

"Honey," Jim said to Sandy, "I want to fuck you." He pulled his cock from her mouth causing her to whimper.

"I want to taste your cum, I want you to cum in my mouth," she said in her most pleading voice.

"Later babe, I promise, you will taste cum!"

Jim moved behind her. He helped her move so that she was standing up, bent over at the waist and the upper part of her body was suspended between the two ropes. He stood behind her and rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her pussy. Then, gently but firmly, he pushed his cock into her cunt. She gasped and then moaned, "Oh god, that is so good, I love your cock in my pussy. Fuck me slow, please fuck me slow."

Jim began stroking his cock in and out of her pussy. She was tight, wet and very hot. He stroked his cock in as deeply as he could and then pulled out till only the head was inside her. Sandy seemed to relax as his cock assaulted her pussy. She was moaning softly, obviously enjoying what was happening. He continued his slow in and out thrusts in her hot pussy.

Jim looked up at John and nodded.

"Honey," Jim said, "I hope you are a willing partner and I hope you want to try something else."

"Anything, anything at all, just don't stop fucking me," was her hoarse reply.

John moved in front of her. He held his cock up, put his hand on the back of her head, gently forcing her face down on his cock. At first she resisted but then relaxed and opened her mouth. "God," she thought to herself, "I have often wondered what it would be like to have two men fucking me at the same time and now I am doing it."

She eagerly back sucking on the cock in her mouth, wondering whose it was and presuming it was John's but the blindfold kept her from knowing for sure. She was completely naked, getting fucked by a man she knew and sucking a man whose identity she did not know. She felt slutish but had to admit that this was something she would want to experience again.

Jim's fucking was speeding up and she found herself being driven forward onto the mystery man's cock. Jim continued to fuck her and she continued to suck and then her first orgasm hit her. She had to stop sucking merely to breath. "Oh god, that is so good, I can't believe what I am doing and I love the feeling." She moved her head around until she felt the cock between her lips. Both men were incredibly turned on and, after more fucking and sucking, Jim grunted behind her and shoved his cock deep into her pussy, spewing his hot cum deep inside her. The cock in her mouth twitched and then she felt the first jet of hot cum splash into her mouth. She sucked for all she was worth, trying not to lose any of the cum. She sucked until she felt the cock going soft in her mouth. Jim's cock had already softened and slipped from her pussy. As she sucked, her second orgasm washed over her. She let the cock in her mouth slip away and stood there panting.

"Shall I untie you, hon?" Jim asked.

"Yes, but only if you promise to take off my blindfold so I can see who was fucking my face."

Jim untied her arms and then removed the blindfold. Sandy went over and sat on a cushion, Jim's cum oozing from her pussy, and looked up to see John. "So you are my mystery blow job?" she smiled at him. John nodded.

Jim thought he saw an odd smile pass between John and Sandy but he couldn't be sure.

Then Sandy looked at him, "Jim, I would like to introduce you to my husband, John – John, this is Jim my lover. I have a very strong feeling, that the three of us are going to be very good friends."

MCJRM
MCJRM
45 Followers