The Boat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hears him groan above her and the shivers in his legs become quakes that run right up through his groin. He comes suddenly – before she can close her throat – and his ejaculation is like the shot of a gun, his semen shooting against the back of her throat and surging not only down her throat but alsoupwardswith its force, into her nose and actually squirtingoutof her nose with some remaining force.

She gags on the violence of his cum, coughing roughly, forcingmorecum into her nose. Another surge from his penis sprays against her cheek while she coughs, and gushes over her right eye, splashing against her eyebrow and dripping back down over her eyelash, briefly stinging her eye as she winces it shut.

Before she can rinse it off, he grabs her head withbothhands and plunges his still throbbing penis back into her mouth, pulsing. A bit more in control, though pushing instinctively (and uselessly) against his thighs with her hands, she takes shot after shot of his warm cum over her tongue, letting it drool back out her mouth (but at this angle getting some down her throat all the same).

Well that was a mistake,she thinks, for although she is able to wash her mouth out immediately in the warm spray of the shower, she nevertheless has his cum in her throat, her nose and even burning in her eye. She holds her face into the stream of the shower, letting the water run into her eye and blowing streams of white cum out of her nose in furious snorts.

The man from the stairs runs his hands through her wet hair, sighing deeply, his penis relaxing and hanging – still half stiffened. They both take a few deep breaths, and he reaches down with his strong arms and lifts her up – like he did when he took her back on the yacht, and hugs her, kissing her on the nape of her neck while he runs a hand over her breasts.

"Tee koroshaya devochka" he whipsers hoarsely in her ear between his kisses, "Tee TAKAYA koroshaya devochka."

She lets him squeeze her tightly. He just raped you in the mouthgoes through her head, but she still enjoys the tightness of his embrace.

He pulls a fresh towel out of a cabinet and wraps her in it, escorting her back to the door to the stairway. They enter the lounge with the men and he exclaims something, gesturing unmistakably from her nose. The men in the lounge all laugh – some of them clapping. She flushes from the humiliation, but fights back a grin herself, which increases her humiliation with herself and makes her flush even more – her skin red and plump in the dim light of the lounge.

He escorts her over to the cute guy, now sitting under the ceiling spotlight where Oskar had.

[To be continued...]

12