The Boat House

Story Info
Lazy daze of summer.
3.2k words
4.45
51.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning was already hot and sticky as I made my way down the winding dirt road that led to the lake house. The bi-monthly routine of mowing and upkeep promised to be hot and tiring on this July day. My wife and I had built the summer get away five years ago. At first we made the long drive nearly every weekend. Now we used the house sparingly due to increased work demands. The house was mainly used by our friends for a week or weekend vacation. We had talked of putting it on the market at the end of this season and maybe investing in a condo on the beach.

I pulled into the driveway and noticed the grass was not as high as usual. Tracy and Kelley had used the house two weeks ago and it was obvious they had tended the yard to my pleasure. I got out of the truck and headed down towards the boat house. It had been broken into on a few occasions which abruptly stopped after I installed motion detected security cameras. "Property Monitored By Video" sign was the first thing any potential thief saw as he approached the house or the boat house. Thankfully, all was in order and I made my way to the house. I had planned on staying the one night and unloaded the few groceries and cleaning supplies.

I took a long look around the house and hated the thought of selling it. It was a simple log cabin styled house consisting of two bedrooms, a kitchen, and a large great room with a fireplace. My wife and I had placed quite a bit of money into the rustic wood furnishings to give it a unique feel. On the oak dining table sat a 12 year old bottle of scotch and a note from Tracy and Kelley thanking us for the use of the lake house. I quickly erased the thought of sampling the scotch and began my work routine.

I went to the second bedroom and unlocked the cabinet that held the taping machine for the boat house camera. We installed it two years ago to hopefully thwart break ins and thievery. The boat house had a enclosed cabana that faced the lake and a storage room behind it. The cabana had a day bed and refrigerator that could actually be used to house two additional guests if needed but was mostly used to store towels for the lake. Twice it had been burglarized prior to the camera and signs. The camera installed in the corner of the ceiling was concealed by crown molding to prevent the thieves from stealing it.

I was quite surprised that one tape had been completely recorded and the second was around halfway through. Most of the time when I check the tape it would have maybe 10 minutes of tape that showed a dog or raccoon that passed too close to the glass door causing the camera to record. My curiosity was peaked as I plugged the first tape into the machine and began fast forwarding through the tape. I pressed the play button as the screen showed Tracy carrying cases of beer to the fridge. Kelley's voice was heard next.

"Do you think you bought enough beer," she asked as the camera filmed her coming through the door with more beer.

"Yep, I think so," Tracy replied as he began breaking the beers out of the cases.

"I just don't want to have to go back to town is all. Besides, there's only going to be six maybe eight people tomorrow," he continued.

I watched as Kelley helped him unload the beer. The camera angle showed the swell of her full breasts in the bikini top and her tanned legs in cutoff shorts. Damn I'd love to see those puppies exposed I thought to myself as they finished their chore and left.

I looked at the clock on the mantle and noticed it was already after noon. The voyeur in me tugged at my brain to finish watching the tape. There was at least six hours between the two tapes and I had to finish my chores before the heat of the afternoon took hold. I stopped the tape that now showed an empty room and went outside to mow the grounds. All the while I thought about the tapes hoping that Kelley would show some tit or something. At forty, she was one of the prettiest women I knew. She took care of herself and it showed. I knew that was probably not the case and the tape would show only people retrieving towels or beers.

Two hours later I finished mowing and weeding the yard. Drenched in sweat I kicked off my shoes and dived off the dock into the lake. The shock of the cold water was refreshing as I floated around and cooled off. I got out, stripped off my shorts and grabbed a towel from the cabana. This is part of what I loved about this place. There were only three other houses on this side of the lake and each was obscured from the other by thick growths of trees and brush. I went back into the main house and put on dry shorts. Eyeing the scotch, I thought better and grabbed a cold beer from the refrigerator. I grabbed the remote and started the tape again.

I fast forward through the tape stopping each time a new image appeared on the screen. The tape showed mostly Tracy fetching beers or a towel. My fingers worked the remote as my hopes of catching anything risqué dwindled. Kelley's image caused me to immediately stop and back up the tape. It showed her coming through the door and getting a towel and two beers. She had removed her shorts and to my gratitude showed her exiting the cabana in a thong. I played the tape back twice as the camera filmed her round ass leaving.

I stopped the tape and thanked the gods as I got up to get another cold beer. I needed to finish my viewing and work on the inside of the house. Sitting back in my recliner I once again started the machine. Images of Tracy came up as more beer was gotten. Finally, Kelley came in and caused my pulse to quicken. She reached around and removed her wet bikini top revealing hard thick nipples to my view. My dick stirred as she reached down to remove her bottoms. She turned slightly as she slid them down her tanned legs blocking my view of her crotch. "Damn it", I said aloud to no one as she put on a dry T-shirt and cut offs sans panties.

She left and the camera automatically shut off again. I backed the tape up and watched repeatedly as she removed her bikini top. Her breasts were nice and round with dark areolas and thick nipples. I gulped down the second beer and got another. House work could wait I thought hoping to get any other look at her.

I began watching the tape again stopping it as Don's image appeared on the TV screen. Don was a mutual friend of ours who had a pretty yet shy wife that sometimes struck me as stuck up. Now I knew that Tracy and Kelley had invited them over for beers and probably supper. The glass door of the cabana was now dark and I had no idea what time of night it may have been. The next scene showed Tom fetching a beer. Tom is in college and stays at his parent's lake house two properties down from ours during the summer breaks. He was soon followed by another young man that I could only guess was his buddy.

"Nice ta ta's on the MILF's," his friend said as they opened their beers.

"You ain't lying," Tom said. "I've seen Kelley many times naked lying out on the beach. Nice tiny blonde bush to go with it," Tom said.

"Really?" his friend asked. "Did she know you were looking at her?" he pried.

"Hell no. I came around the point on the canoe and they were naked on the beach. I got my binoculars and watched her suck some good dick," Tom said to an open mouthed friend.

"Fuck me. I'd love to see those tits and that other woman's too," his friend said. "I'm glad her old man left. At least she's getting buzzed now," he said as they left the cabana.

I snickered to myself thinking about these two horny young guys. I fast forward more of the tape and stopped as Don's wife Sandra came in to get beers. She had on a bright sun dress barely showing the tops of her tits. She was soon followed by Tom's friend.

"Here, let me help you with that," he said to her as she began grabbing beers out of the fridge.

"Why thank you young man," she said slightly slurring her words.

Sandra bent over to grab the beverages from the fridge. My pulse jumped as the shirtless boy moved behind her pressing his crotch to her backside and reached into the fridge. Sandra stood up and turned to face him.

"You are a very naughty young man," she said smiling at him.

"And you are a very sexy woman," he said looking at her tits.

"And I thank you. I'm also old enough to be your mother," she said giggling at him. "Now take these in before we start getting talked about," she said brushing past him.

That was as open as I had ever heard from the much reserved Sandra. My attitude quickly shifted as I thought about her in a new and sexy way. I wished now that I had cameras in the house to know what the fuck was going on. I had no idea what time of night it was and wished I had a date/time icon on the screen. The camera clicked off and then back on again as Sandra walked into the cabana followed by Tom's friend.

"You are a bad, bad boy Edward," she said obviously a bit more tipsy than before.

"You two are the ones being bad," the now named boy said. "Ever since your husbands went home and passed out ya'll have been teasing us," he said.

"Oh, and you didn't like what you saw?" she said with a pouting look and bent over again to get beers.

My cock now throbbed as Edward placed both hands on her ass and began massaging her cheeks. My heart raced as she turned around and this time kissed him hard on the mouth. His young hands raced up and down her body as she squeezed his ass through his swim trunks.

"Let's get a better view," Edward said as he sank to his knees and lifted up her sun dress.

Sandra's hands were on the tops of his shoulders as he roughly pulled her panties down to her ankles and buried his face in her crotch. Her legs parted and her head came back as Edward began tonguing her dark haired pussy. He shifted her around onto the day bed. Her ass was barely on the bed and her legs wrapped around his head as he licked her slit from top to bottom. Low moans escaped her lips as he sank his face deeper into her crotch. I absently stroked my hard dick as she began moaning louder.

"Lick it baby. Lick it," she said over and over again.

Her breath came quicker and deeper as the boy brought her closer to orgasm. I now had my cock out and stroked it as I watched Sandra as I never imagined her. Edward began removing his bathing suit revealing a rock hard cock.

"Oh God! I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. Faster. Faster," she moaned as the first contractions rocked her cunt.

Her orgasm was loud and long as she squeezed the boy's head with her thighs.

"Busted! Oh fuck man," Tom said as he quickly opened the door and came in. Sandra squeeled and I jumped as she released Edwards head from her leg lock.

Kelley followed Tom in giggling then quickly turned wide eyed as Sandra quickly tried to push the boys head away from her still orgasming pussy.

"Let's party hardy!" Tom said as his friend turned to look at him revealing Sandra's wet snatch.

I was shocked, dismayed and highly turned on as Tom pulled Kelley's shirt off and began sucking her tits. Edward pushed himself up and between Sandra's legs and buried his cock in her cunt. I sat slack jawed as two of my friends wives behaved like drunken whores. Tom and Kelley were still standing as he slipped his hand down her shorts to finger her cunt. They soon made their way to the occupied day bed. Tom lay back as Kelley removed her shorts revealing a thin blonde bush. Tom's eyes roved over her body and he whistled as Kelley reached down and began undoing his shorts. Edward's ass pistoned up and down as he fucked her moaning friend mere inches from her.

"Oh my God," Kelley exclaimed as she pulled Toms shorts down his legs.

The young boy's cock was a good seven inches and as thick as I've ever seen. The veiny shaft was topped by wide flat head. His young cum filled balls hung low in their sack. Her head went between her legs and began licking the hairless balls. Edward began slamming his cock into Sandra's cunt and then froze as he announced his orgasm. His ass clenched as young cum pumped into the older woman's womb. Her legs finally unwrapped from his back as the last of his seed flowed from his balls. He rolled over on his side then stood to get a beer revealing Sandra's matted pussy as a trickle of cum flowed from her slit. She watched her friend suck and lick the fat head of Tom's cock and slowly fingered her freshly fucked pussy. It was obvious that she too was intrigued by Tom's dick. Sandra sat up and pulled her sun dress over her head. Her tits sagged only slightly as she leaned over and began licking Tom's heavy balls.

"Oh damn!" Tom moaned as the two women tongued and mouthed his shaft.

I lost my first load of the day as I watched the women torment the young boy. It was obvious that he would soon cum. Hell, no man could take that long I thought as they lick and stroked his cock and balls.

"Oh fuck this is incredible. Oh fuck!" he moaned as his huge balls began to rise.

Both women were pumping his saliva coated shaft with Kelley sucking his heaving balls when the first river of cum shot across his belly. His nuts sank and rose again as Sandra's mouth engulfed his sensitive head and took the next spurt down her throat. His groans were loud as his nuts dumped a second river of jism into her sucking mouth. She pulled her mouth from his spurting cock and swallowed as another stream pulsed from the long slit. Kelley quickly covered his cock with her mouth and drained his balls swallowing fast as his hands dug into her hair. Fuck I thought, that fucker must have dumped a half a cup of cum during that orgasm. I stopped the tape and tried to recover from what I had just witnessed.

I would have never guessed in all my years that something like this would have happened. It was ten times better than any porno flick I had ever seen. My wife would lose her religion if she saw this tape of her two friends. I grabbed my forth beer and sat down again.

"That was fucking incredible," Tom breathed.

"No, that was incredible," Kelley said. "I've never seen a man cum like that before," she said to Sandra who readily agreed.

"What about me?" Edward piped in.

"Awww, come mere sweetie. I'll take care of that," Kelley said as Edward stood in front of her pushing his cock towards her face.

I sat in awe as she sucked his cock that had been in Sandra's cunt 10 minutes earlier. She easily deep throated his lesser dick and within minutes had him on the verge of orgasm. Edward was now face fucking her as he stood above her. Kelley pushed his legs apart a little as he neared orgasm.

"Tell me when you're cumming," she said sinking her mouth balls deep onto his shaft.

"I'm cumming now!" he soon announced.

Kelley sunk her mouth as far as she could on his dick and jammed her middle finger knuckle deep into the young boy's ass. His legs buckled as his cum erupted down her throat. Her other arm was wrapped around his ass holding him in place as she finger fucked his ass and emptied his balls. My cock was again rock hard as I watched her give this boy something he would never forget.

"Fuck, fuck, oh fuck," he moaned as the last of his cum slid down her greedy throat.

Sandra stroked Tom's cock back to life. She straddled him and place the fat head at the entrance of her hairy pussy. The thick head penetrated her and Tom's hips jerked upward causing a loud cry to escape her lips.

"Slow Tom," Kelley said as she watched her friend's cunt from behind stretch from one thigh to the other. Ever so slowly she sank down onto his shaft until his cock disappeared from view. Rising up, her red slick lips were like a glove as they extended down his shaft. Sandra's nails were dug into his chest as she began fucking the young boy faster. Her clit was pushed along his shaft on each down stroke as she loudly moaned her approaching orgasm.

"Oh fuck this is so good. Oh fuck I'm going to cum. Oh fuck, fuck me I'm cumming," she screamed as her pussy contracted around his thick shaft.

Kelley got on the bed on hands and knees as Sandra moaned out the last of her cum. I lost my second load when she spoke.

"Fuck me with that cock. Fuck me good," she said thrusting her ass up in the air.

Tom withdrew his cock from Sandra's gaping cunt and positioned himself behind Kelley's blonde pussy. Her lips were wet as he pressed the pussy slick head to her cunt. She cried out loudly as he shoved his cock hard into her tight pussy. She screamed as he buried his entire shaft balls deep. Grabbing her hips he began slamming his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard," she hissed as he sawed his wide cock through her cunt.

"Oh fuck. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum," he groaned as he slammed his cock to her very depths.

"Oh god, I'm cumming hard," Kelley said as both exploded in orgasm.

Tom pulled almost out and slammed his cock home again releasing another gob of sperm into her womb. He pulled out and pushed his cock into Sandra's quim and emptied his nuts into her wide cunt. Kelley continued fingering herself and came again pushing gobs of jism out of her contracting cunt. Tom finished in Sandra and rolled off of her revealing a wide cum filled pussy. I blew my third load and stopped the tape. My nuts ached and I needed rest.