The Boat Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,459 Followers

I sucked on the dick in my mouth and continued to writhe about as the other guy fucked me. He was fucking me was like a machine; just piston like and he didn’t feel like he was anywhere near ready to stop. He was moaning and squeezing my breasts as he pounded away. The one in my mouth just kept rubbing my face and telling me how pretty I was as he gently slid in and out. As he talked to me I brought my hand up to cup with his balls as I sucked on his organ.

I felt myself getting close to an orgasm and started to stroke his shaft faster and faster and in moments he was getting ready to come. He finally clenched up and shot his load down my throat and that sent me over the edge. I came hard and pulled the dick out of my mouth still stroking and squeezing it as I went over the edge. The guy in my pussy couldn’t last and his orgasm seemed to surprise even him, didn’t even have time to pull out all the way out before he started shooting. I guess he couldn’t resist it and slid back in even as he was still shooting his load. He moaned loudly as he continued to thrust and I bucked against him. When calmed down, he was still hard and he spread my legs more open than they were and had Bob take a picture of his hard wet dick slick with his goo and my juices just pulling out of my pussy. I just lay back enjoying the after affects of the orgasm coursing through my body. I had my hands over my head and fortunately my sunglasses still on and no one could see my eyes. Bob told them that they had to get me cleaned up.

They took pictures even as they were reapplying lotion. With all this going on, I fell asleep as they rubbed the lotion into my body, still totally naked! When I woke up a couple hours later, I had my bathing suit bottoms on and the guys were all passed out around me in the back of the boat. One of the guys was lying next to me with my breast cupped in his hand. I could still hear the music from the party going on. I removed his hand went up front got a beer, lit a joint and thought about what had gone on. There was no way that I could bring this up without tipping Bob off that I’d been awake the whole time. I felt guilty, but at the same time a tingle went up my belly at the thought of it. I wondered how much further Bob would take this and when I would have to put a stop to it!

JenniferO1
JenniferO1
2,459 Followers
12