The Boba Fett Trilogy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

With a sudden scream, Lyn Me came violently all over Boba's cock. Rystáll was right behind her dancer friend, as she exploded into Boba's sucking mouth, his hands holding her firmly.

His cock still hard and ready for more, he gently pushed Rystáll and Lyn Me off him and walked up behind Pink, who was too engrossed in her own pussy eating to realize she was about to be taken. Arica moved aside to allow Boba to thrust into Pink with one swift stroke. The young girl moaned in ecstasy as Boba held her by the hips and began fucking her savagely. He felt like a teenager again. He could fuck and fuck for hours and never grow tired. He had heard of people using death sticks having stamina for hours on end, but he had never so much as sampled the addictive substance. Somehow, he was at his absolute physical peak, high on life itself.

White moved her mouth from Pink's pussy, to suck on Boba's balls from below as he held Pink firmly and rammed into her repeatedly. Arica trailed her hands over his back in admiration as he pummeled the young slave girl.

Arica...Boba had thoroughly enjoyed that conquest. In fact it had reminded him of just what he had been missing this past week: a challenge. Everything had been coming so easily lately. As he unloaded himself with a shudder into Pink's hungry pussy, he absent mindedly began planning exactly what today's business was going to be.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Boba felt at home in his battle tested armor again. He scanned the exterior of the Lucky Despot with his thermographic sensors. The old converted cargo hauler served as a hotel to Mos Eisley as well as the fortress of his most powerful rival. As Fett's sensors identified the guards on the upper and lower levels, he felt his pulse quicken in anticipation of battle.

His minions were ready to strike, slowly moving into position around Lady Valarian's base of operations. He silently appraised his forces as they encircled the criminal fortress. He liked his Weequay soldiers the best. The spoke even less than he did and they were born warriors. The Gamorreans and other assorted guards were less disciplined. But they only needed to serve as a diversion for this operation. Today Fett would destroy his rival in a single decisive blow.

Bib Fortuna had nearly screamed when he heard the plan yesterday. A direct assault on Lady Valarian sounded like a suicide mission. But Fett needed some action. He craved battle and found nearly as much pleasure in it as he did his harem. Besides, Fett reasoned: it was the last thing she would ever expect. Valarian and Jabba had a sort of criminal cold war raging for years on this world. Fett gripped his blaster tightly and switched his visor to scan for Whiphid life signs. Cold wars were for pussies. Today he would heat things up.

At once he found her on the upper-most level of the Luck Despot. Valarian's bulky form and distinctively repulsive physique filled his visor's thermographic readout. Fett grinned beneath his helmet with a thrill he hadn't felt since tracking the Millennium Falcon to Bespin. His prey was in sight.

"Execute." He spoke decisively into his internal comlink.

On command, the Weequay jumped from their hiding places and threw their thermal detonators towards the entrance of the Lucky Despot. The simultaneous explosions shook the peaceful Mos Eisley cityscape to its foundations. A hail of blaster fire erupted as his Gamorreans began firing wildly at Valarian's guards who scrambled at their posts.

His Gamorreans were terrible shots, much as Fett had anticipated. They were practically useless with anything besides a vibro-axe, but their volley of fire was serving its purpose. The guards along the perimeter of Valarian's hotel/base were ducking for cover and struggling to return fire. Fett saw his opportunity and took it.

Running from his hiding pace atop a nearby building, Fett jumped off roof and ignited his jet pack, climbing quickly over the hull of the Lucky Despot. A Valarian guard below spotted Boba and trained a blaster cannon on the armor clad bounty hunter. Boba fired a wrist rocket at the guard and the man exploded into a thousand gory pieces from the direct hit of the devastating weapon. Boba smiled and for a brief moment envisioned Luke Skywalker meeting a similar fate. One moment wielding his green lightsaber, the next moment blown to tiny pieces. It would have been so beautiful a moment. And it had nearly come to be. If only that blasted Solo hadn't...

Boba shook his head and refocused himself on the task at hand. He wasn't even sure what he had just been thinking of. It was like a fragment of a memory he had somehow completely lost. As he reoriented on the heat signature of Lady Valarian, he silently chastised himself for losing his focus in the middle of battle. Climbing to a window nearby his Whiphid prey, he directed himself straight for the reinforced glass.

Ducking his head as his jetpack carried him forward at break-neck speed, he fired his backpack missile, destroying the reinforced glass at the last second before impact and flying through the gaping hole. Boba cut his thrusters at the last possible moment and hit the interior wall of Valarian's fortress with a dull thud.

Shaking off the pain of the impact, Boba quickly oriented himself. His thermographic sight had broken off his helmet during his spectacular entrance, but he knew he was close to his target.

Confirming his suspicions, four human guards wearing full body armor entered the room, blasters drawn. Fett fired his sawed off Blastech EE-3 rifle into the first guard, hitting the man in the face, killing him before his body hit the ground. The remaining guards unleashed a volley of wild blaster fire from their rifles and Fett was forced to jump out of the way, rolling around the corner of a connecting hallway to avoid the deadly blasts.

Reaching down to his utility belt, Boba pulled forth and tossed a Kaminoan toxic grenade back into the small room. There was a loud hissing from the small device, as it suddenly expelled its deadly contents into the contained area. Fett waited a moment, then stood and confidently strode into the room filled with his former attackers. The Tatooine breeze coming in through the shattered window was beginning to disburse the deadly gas already. Boba had nothing to fear as he stepped over the bodies of the instantly dead guards. He had spent most of his youth immunizing himself to Kaminoan toxins for occasions just like this. The guards all lay dead, their skin dissolving as the nerve toxin devoured them from within.

Lady Valarian was alone in a small command center at the end of the hall. She spun around in horror as the fearful visage of Boba Fett emerged from the deadly fog of nerve gas behind him. The Whiphid was truly the most repulsive creature Fett had ever beheld.

"Please!" The creature implored in a disgustingly feminine voice. "I know you've taken over Jabba's operation! I want to make peace with you! I only want to be your friend!"

Boba raised his arm, bringing his flamethrower to bear on the hairy alien.

"It's been my experience that having friends is overrated."

Fett activated his wrist mounted flamethrower, igniting the crime lord in a blaze of agony. He watched her burn, feeling no remorse. She was a murderer. A crime lord like Jabba had been. And Tatooine wasn't big enough for the both of them.

Valarian dropped into a shrieking heap on the ground, burning to death slowly. Boba coldly stood there watching his rival die. He turned and walked back towards the shattered window he had entered through. The nerve gas in the room had almost cleared as he looked down at his troops below. They all held Valarian's troops at blaster-point. His forces had won the day utterly.

Boba leaned out the shattered window and addressed his prisoners below.

"Valarian is dead! If any of you men wish to join me, give me your oaths now!" He called down to them.

His guards stepped back as the captured Valarian soldiers all slowly stood and gazed with wonder and the man who had brought down their employer. The all raised their hands in a salute to him.

"Hail Fett! Hail Fett!"

"We're with you!"

Boba smiled behind his expressionless mask. He decided to make a dramatic exit from his victory.

"All you men who fought with me today!" He called out, "I'm buying at the cantina!"

A series of cheers rang up from his men while the assembled city dwellers of Mos Eisley looked up in awe at the bounty hunter standing atop Valarian's base, smoke surrounding his armored body as he ignited his jetpack and blasted into the sky, heading for the cantina.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"You really have a vivid imagination you know." A woman's voice came from Boba's left at the cantina bar.

Boba turned to see a slim brunette sitting alone next to him. He had been here for hours, drinking heavily and celebrating with his men. He didn't know how he'd managed to overlook the attractive young girl for this long.

"I mean it." The young woman continued, not looking at him, but starring vacantly at her drink, "You really are the most interesting person I've had the misfortune to know in the last hundred years."

"You don't look a hundred years old." Boba said smugly as he took another shot of Johrian whiskey.

"And you don't look like a crime lord." She replied solemnly. "You look like a bounty hunter living a fantasy life."

Boba turned to appraise the girl more closely. He was far too drunk to care what her problem was.

"Why don't you fuck off, you nasty little bitch." He snarled and signaled the bartender for another shot. "I'm celebrating here."

"Indeed." The brunette continued, unabated. "You are master of Tatooine already. Next week you'll probably topple the Emperor and rule galaxy. Not a bad week's work really."

Boba had had enough of this snotty bitch's taunts. He walked towards her and grabbed the small woman by the throat.

"Listen up." He demanded, his scarred face leaning in close to menace her. "I'm not sure about the Emperor, but I'm definitely going to disintegrate your little ass, sweetheart."

There was no fear in the girl's eyes as she defiantly returned his glare.

"Wake up you stupid bastard, you've been had." She gasped beneath his gloved grip. "None of this is real."

Boba dropped the defiant girl to the ground and walked back to his drink. Smiling up at him with mirth, she continued her verbal assault.

"You're living a fucking fantasy Boba Fett. Do you really think so much good fortune could suddenly come your way?"

Boba could hardly believe what balls this girl had. He seriously was considering disintegrating her right here. But something in her words gave him pause. Something she was saying had a ring of truth to it. Despite the music of the cantina, the alcohol clouding his brain, despite all the chaos around him, he turned his head to face her.

"Think back." The brunette said as she stood and fearlessly approached Boba. "It's repressing the memories of how you got here, but if you focus yourself, you can recall it."

"Recall what?" Boba turned to face her fully. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Recall how you ended up inside the Sarlacc Pit."

Boba almost burst out laughing at the young girl. She was attractive, in her mid-twenties. Her dark hair closely cropped at her shoulders. She had the attire of a rogue...maybe an aspiring smuggler. But there was a fierce determination in her eyes that kept Boba from laughing. Whatever her real story, the girl seemed sincere.

"I see." Boba smirked, picking up another shot and taking a half sip. "But where are all the tentacles and goo?"

"All around you." She answered simply. "It plays games with your mind. Let's you think you're safe and successful. While it slowly sucks you dry."

"What a crock of bantha shit." Boba laughed. "You're more drunk than I am. But at least you've got some guts. Either that or your just fucking crazy."

"I don't have guts or anything else anymore." The brunette continued. "My name's Mica. I was devoured by this thing over a century ago."

"Really?" Boba ran his hand lecherously down her hip. "You feel real enough to me."

"Been having fun fulfilling all your wildest desires Boba Fett?" Mica asked, ignoring his hand. "Been having threesomes? Foursomes? Been defeating your enemies and conquering everyone in your way?"

Boba removed his hand and stopped smiling. A cold shiver ran up his spine as he listened to her words.

"Well I did too for a while." She went on. "Until it had dissolved my muscles enough that it didn't need to worry about me escaping anymore."

Boba said nothing, taking a step back from Mica like she was a venomous kouhun.

"Look..." she whispered, looking around the room morosely "I don't know how or why I even exist anymore. All I know is that it's not too late for you."

"Not too late for what?" Boba asked, backing away from her with a growing sense of dread.

"To escape from the Pit of Carkoon."

Boba threw his whiskey glass down and stormed out of the cantina. His mind was spinning. He felt like he was going to be sick. What the hell was she talking about?! He was victorious today. This wasn't some hallucination, it was real!

Stepping out into the desert air, he looked out at the setting of the twin suns. Could this be a dream? Could it all be some kind of massive trick?

"Think back Boba..." Mica's voice came from behind him. He looked at her twin shadows on the ground next to his. "Think back to the battle you had at the Sarlacc Pit."

Boba had never been near the blasted thing. What the hell was she talking about? He shook his head and tried to picture it. It was some big hole in the sand wasn't it? Jabba fed his prisoners to it for fun. Prisoners like Solo, like Skywalker...

The image returned, Luke Skywalker fighting on a skiff. Boba about to kill the petulant Jedi...and just then...something happened...

"That's it. Concentrate on that." Mica spoke softly, seeming to read his thoughts.

Boba focused on that moment, and gradually it all became clear. Solo hitting his jetpack, ramming him into the sail barge. The screaming plummet into...the Sarlacc!

Boba fell to his knees in despair. He remembered it all. She was right...this wasn't real. He was in the Sarlacc Pit.

"Why tell me this?" He whispered hopelessly. "I'm doomed. I'm in the belly of the beast itself."

"Because you're not doomed yet." Mica answered walking around to face him and dropping to her knees in the sand. Taking his face in her hands she forced Fett to look at her.

"I've been in here so long that I only exist as thought, as consciousness." She explained. "You Boba, you fell in here with more weapons than most men could carry. You can still get out."

"How?"

"There's not much time. Come with me." Mica pulled him to his feet and dragged him to a nearby speeder. Climbing into the passenger seat, he let her take him into the desert, forgetting his men in the bar behind him and his women waiting back in the harem.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

It was nightfall when they arrived at the Pit of Carkoon. Mica walked to the edge of the Sarlacc Pit and Fett cautiously approached next to her gazing down with disgust at the gaping maw of the ravenous predator. Its beak-like tongue snapped with hunger while its writhing tentacles slithered across the sands, looking for fresh victims.

"Don't worry about getting pulled in." Mica mused. "The bastard's already got us."

"None of this is real?" Boba asked, looking out to the desert around them.

"This part is." Mica explained. "Look to the west."

Boba looked to see an approaching group of Tusken Raiders. Their line of Banthas riding in single file approached the Great Pit of Carkoon.

"I don't know how this all works." Mica explained quickly. "I don't know how I was able to contact your mind and I don't know how I can perceive what the Sarlacc sees, but that caravan is real. They are approaching the Sarlacc to worship it right now. In the real world."

"How can you know that?" Boba said looking to the approaching group of Sand People. "You're a meal just like me."

Mica turned and grabbed Boba by his chest armor and pulled him to face her. He was taken aback by the girl's determination.

"Listen to me, blast it!" she implored. "They worship the fucking thing. Once a year they sacrifice a woman to their 'God of Carkoon'. I know because each year I feel the mind of another Tusken get devoured in here."

"Alright!" Boba pushed her back and grabbed Mica by the arms. "What do I have to do?"

"The Sarlacc will be distracted when they...feed it. You'll have a few seconds to act. Use your weapons and get the hell out of this thing."

"What about you?"

"Just this." Mica answered seriously. "Promise me. Swear to me. You'll kill this thing."

"And you along with it?"

"I've been trapped in here, unable to die for over a hundred years. Please Boba Fett. Please promise me you'll end this nightmare."

Boba looking hard into the face of the young brunette. He understood now. Her purpose had been to save him so that he in turn could save her. Save her by killing her and giving her final rest.

"I swear it Mica." Boba answered solemnly. The Tuskens had surrounded them now but seemed to ignore them. The Sand People began a ghostly chant that rose into the dark Tatooine night. Boba took the small woman in his arms and held her tightly. "I swear it."

Boba looked around for any sign the Tuskens would attack, but he and Mica stood there, seemingly invisible to the vicious raiders. He struggled to get his mind around it: the Tuskens were in the real world. He was in the pit, seeing through Mica's mind, seeing through the Sarlacc's consciousness somehow. It was insane, but somehow he made sense of his situation for the first time.

The Tusken chant evolved into a horrifyingly precise, rhythmic dance of death. The desert raiders began thumping their gaffi sticks in unison on the sands at their feet as their shrill barking voices called out more adamantly. The Sarlacc answered with a ghastly bellow, raising itself up from the depths of its lair, hungry for the yearly offering.

As Boba held the trembling Mica in his arms, he looked down to see the beaked tongue extending up to greet its new meal. Looking to his right he saw the tallest of the Tuskens bow down on its knees in reverence to the Sarlacc's gaping maw which rose into the night like a cruel worm.

"It's time." Mica whispered into his shoulder, trembling in his embrace. "Move fast when it happens."

Boba leaned back and looking into the beautiful girl's eyes as tears ran down her face. A Tusken female walked solemnly from the group directly into the hungry pit.

"Thank you." Boba whispered as he leaned in and kissed Mica passionately. The thin girl held him tightly as the screams of the Tusken woman being seized by the Sarlacc filled their ears.

"Go!" Mica yelled, breaking their kiss.

Boba turned and jumped into the Sarlacc Pit.

Boba's vision dissolved and for the first time in over a week, he could see his surroundings as they truly were. He was covered in tentacles, wrapped around his limps, extending under his armor, sucking at his face. The slime covered tendrils were up his nose, covering his genitals, sucking and gnawing at him all at once. Boba screamed as the horror of his true existence became apparent to him at last. At once the dark cavern around him was filled with light and the shrieks of the Tusken woman filled his ears. He saw her body carried down from above by thick, muscular tentacles. He looked up and saw her being carried onto a waiting wall of writhing arm-like appendages not far above him. The light began to fade as the opening above slowly closed.

Mica's voice rang in his ears. NOW!

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers