The Bodacious Blonde Milf

Story Info
A sudden attraction like a bolt from the blue.
3.4k words
4.42
147.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is a totally new storyline, my first in the "Mature" genre. Of course the characters are fictional. I appreciate all the feedback that I have received from the other stories – Good and Bad. Please feel free to let me know what you think. It helps to shape my writing. If I feel the criticisms are un warranted, then they are easily ignored. Remember that these are fantasies. This story has roots in a dream that I had one night, weeks ago. I hope that you enjoy it. Without further ado I present to you...

It was just another typical morning at the Restaurant when Linda White came in per usual a few months ago. It happened to be December 21st. It was Christmas, but we aren't open for lunch and most of the big parties had already taken place. Only mom and I would be there until 0ne o'clock when the other staff would begin arriving.

Linda has always been a rather attractive woman, but I always viewed her in a matronly way. Nothing about her appearance really stood out from any other woman in her position. She just comes across as a mature, professional businesswoman.

She is in her mid-forties and the mother of two teenaged boys. She is extremely proud of her boys and can't seem to speak highly enough of them. I've never met her family in person, but we have seen pictures and heard stories about them. She has spoken of her husband to us on many occasions, but she has always talked about him in a purely perfunctory fashion. It's hard to get a true read on their relationship.

This particular day, when she came in, she caught my eye like never before. I noticed her the second that she walked through the door. I could hardly tear my eyes off of her. It made me nervous to address her. She smiled and acted normal when she made her customary greetings.

Mom was helping me prep in the kitchen for dinner service that evening. My mother opened the restaurant over 25 years ago, when she was in her late twenties. Being in her mid-50s now, she tends not to worry about the day-to-day operations of the business. She is just there for wisdom, support, and to make sure that I don't run the family business into the ground.

Mom and Linda have had a friendly business relationship going on 18 years. I met Linda shortly after coming on board full time, after graduating college. We have always had a very good professional relationship. She is a wonderful sales rep. that has bailed me out of quandaries many times before. She has provided exceptional customer service to us for years.

Mom talked to Linda for about 15 minutes. Linda has always made a very good impression. She is easy going and easy to carry on a good conversation with, whether it be about the restaurant business or life in general. It is easy to see why she has been so successful in her career.

It was getting close to 11am and Mom had errands to run. She excused herself and said goodbye to Linda. She told me she wouldn't be back today before heading out the door. Linda now turned her attention to me and we made the customary order for Friday delivery.

As I said, there was something different about her on this day. She looked like a bodacious blonde milf with her medium platinum hair, parted in the middle and wisping around he shoulders. Her red wrap around business dress displayed, what appeared to be, extra large breasts that were exposed beautifully. You could see her beautiful cleavage between lapels of her beautiful dress.

I don't know what she had done, but she was looking so fucking hot. I have never been an impulsive person. I always judge risk versus benefit in making all of my decisions, but seeing her this way gave me animal instincts. I wanted to fuck her so bad. I wanted her right now. I did not give a fuck.

We were through making the order and I asked her what she was going to do for Christmas. She told me, "Well, everyone in the family always comes to our house for the day. The women cook a big meal and we all just do the typical Christmas stuff. How 'bout yourself."

I replied, "The same, pretty much the same, but the men contribute in our house. Do you like wine?"

She smiled and answered, "Yes, very much."

This gave me an in. "Cool. We got this new California Zinfandel in and it goes wonderfully during the holiday. I'd like to give you a couple of bottles. Will you follow me?"

I lead the way to the front of the restaurant, which was secluded that morning. The smell of her lightly scented perfume was intoxicating to say the least. My head was spinning and I truly didn't know what I was going to do. But my nerves were on edge with the lust that I was feeling. My loins began to tingles and I could feel my cock beginning to rise. Honestly, I was feeling a little scared.

Linda seemed to be clueless as she walked beside me to the front of the restaurant. She was clearly not aware that I had been ogling her since she walked in. I would estimate that she was 5'5" tall and her tits had to be D cups. The dress that she had on revealed a wonderful hour glass figure.

She was making small talk about how beautiful the restaurant was and how she had heard nothing but wonderful things about it. She seemed to be genuinely thrilled that I was going to give her wine that I had personally recommended.

When we got to the rack. I looked until I found the bottles that I was looking for, "Yes, here it is. This is some very good stuff. We are selling this for $45 per bottle. I tell you this is a wonderful, fruity, red wine." I pulled out a couple of bottles, handed her one, and set the other over on a table next to us.

She looked at the bottle and smiled showing her pearly white teeth. "This is so nice, thank you." She put the bottle down next to the other one and stepped in, giving me a nice hug. God she felt nice.

I pulled back a little and knew she had to have felt my boner pushing into her abdomen. Somewhere between apprehension, embarrassment, and lust I managed to say, "Your welcome. You know you look very nice this morning."

Taking the comment, she grinned and said, "Thank You."

I continued, "Do you have special plans or something, you look exceptionally nice?"

"No, I just felt like wearing my new dress today," she blushed a little. "So you really think it looks nice?" as she pulled back and modeled it for me.

"Quite nice." I slyly nodded, "if I might say so."

"I've been working out everyday, just to feel better. You know when you get to be my age, it's just nice sometimes to dress up pretty and feel like a girl again." she grinned.

It was now or never. I leaned in and smiled, kissing her on her cheek, I breathed into her ear, "You are prettier than any girl could ever wish to be. God, you are Hot. I want you, I need you."

Linda didn't say a word, she almost seemed in shock, but she also didn't push me away. My eyes immediately fell to her chest. She was breathing heavily as I began untying the sash to her dress.

"What are you doing? We can't do this," she whispered timidly as I kissed and nuzzled my way down her neck.

"Linda," I retorted playfully, as I reached out and grasped her soft hands up to my lips and kissed them. "Nobody's coming in for a while. Just go with it. Let's just go with it."

I reached down and unbuttoned the buttons to her lovely business dress and slowly peeled it back. What was then exposed was completely breathtaking. A beautifully patterned red lace bra cupped her heaving breasts. Her full milky breasts snuggled into the sheer red cups. She quickly looked down between us and noticed her fully exposed body. "Y-you c-can't p-possibly be interested in an old woman like me," she stammered nervously.

I anxiously responded, "I am. You don't look old to me. God you are so sexy. This outfit is unbelievable. You could be a model." I stepped back and noticed the red butterfly panties that she was wearing along with the sheer thigh high's with beautiful lace at the top. My god, she knew what she was doing.

She smirked and told me, "You're just saying that." I moved back in and continued making out with her as her almost bare body rubbed against me. I reached around the robe like dress and grasped her soft ass and pulling her further into myself. The skin of her ass gave me a thrill as I could tell that she was wearing a thong.

It was hard to look into her eyes, when I had her extraordinarily voluptuous body captivating my attention. I wanted to kiss her. Looking down at her eyes, I noticed her staring at the bulge in my pants. I raised her chin with my index finger, and staring into icy blue eyes, kissed her fully on her ruby lips.

Pulling back I chuckled, "You know, this is not what an old woman wears, believe me. This is what a sexy woman wears. And Man! You are sexy."

She looked at me seriously, "I just feel so old sometimes. I just like to feel young and this is what I do. When you get to be my age, well, you'll understand."

I gave her a sincere tone. "I'll make you feel young Linda. I'll take care of you baby."

I pushed the skimpy top up exposing her pale pink silver dollar sized aureolas. I had each of her D cups in my hands while I hungrily kissed each beautiful nipple. "Oh God," she hissed as she inhaled deeply. Her hands rolled my hair as she tossed her head back in ecstasy.

Her red dress slid down her back into a pile, as I savored the taste of her skin. I kissed a path down to her navel and further until I was on my knees at her panty covered mons. I could make out the sight of her matching platinum blonde tuft through the red mesh of the thong she was wearing. Slowly I peeled the material exposing her neatly groomed pussy.

She subconsciously slipped out of her heels while I kept busy. Sliding carelessly back against the wall, she squirmed before me as I went to work on her swollen sex. She was gasping for air, "uh, uh, ahh, so long, oh god, oh, oh." Linda smelled clean and natural. I love a woman with such exquisite hygiene. I loved the taste of her incredibly sweet cream.

Her body was so beautiful and curvy, she elegantly glided as my tongue darted, licked, and kissed her pink crevice. I then munched on the pink rosebud once it was displayed before me. As she began to lose control, her legs began to give way and she started to lose her balance. I pulled out a chair from a table a few feet from where we were standing and maneuvered her into it.

As she sat in the broad chair and splayed her milky smooth thighs before me, I place her legs on my shoulders and rocked her in the chair for better access. Kissing and licking the inside of her right thigh, I deliberately licked my way up to her pussy, I licked her labia, darted at her lovely pearl, and pushed my tongue deep inside her. No words were spoken, there were just the sounds of our animalistic lust.

I just couldn't get enough of her. I inserted my index finger and began a methodic rhythmic in and out. As the pace of my finger fucking and tongue licking increased, her hips began to buck more and more until she held my head in a vise. The stimulation and pace was uncontrollable as I continued my advance. Then quickly she started reacting like a volcano ready to blow. "Oh god, oh god," groveled..

My face was lathered in her juices from her orgasmic explosion. As I looked up at her, her eyes shot wide open as though she were being shocked. She twisted and squirmed her body, as though she were trying to get away. With a finger still plunging in and out of her, my mouth continued to cover her love with kisses.

I had been patient and made sure that she came. Now I wanted the same. I stood up and quickly moved the dishes off of the table of six next to us. Looking at her dazed form, I suggested, "I want to make love to you Lynda." I pulled my t-shirt over my head, unbuckled my belt, kicked off my shoes, unzipped my pants, and started lowering them.

Her eyes seemed glazed and watery, but she didn't say a word. She seemed overwhelmed by the events taking place. As I stood before her, seven inches of turgid cock stood tall and firm for the woman lying before me. I kicked off my pants and went back to her.

My instincts told me that this was no time to ask her to return the favor orally. I really only wanted her pussy anyway. I reached down and lifted her to my naked body. As we stood coupled she timidly whimpered to me, "I'm not like this. I can't do this."


"It's alright baby," I assured her as I stroked her back. "It's going to be alright. I'm not like this either, but you are so beautiful, so pretty. Please, I want you." I raised her chin and kissed her cheek. Sitting her on the table, I spread her thighs as I went for her platinum covered landing strip.

Very rarely had I ever been this hard. The varicose veins of my bloated cock hurt from the excitement and anticipation. The purple-headed monster anxiously pierced the buttery folds of her love.

This wasn't tight pussy, but it wasn't loose either. Let's just say that it was nice, and moist, and warm. The gooeyness created a nice friction as I began to slather my cock with her batter from head to base. This sensation was truly ecstasy.

I grabbed a hold of her waist and pulled her to the edge of the white linen covered table for better access. Slowly and deliberately, I pushed forward feeling every inch of her velvety walls. Almost involuntarily she wrapped her legs around me. Lying back, she was shaking her head no, whimpering as I drove her body back and forth.

I then bent forward, enveloping her body with my 6 foot frame. The feeling was truly electric as our torsos mashed into one another. My mouth nuzzled against her ear, as I picked up the tempo, pistoning in and out of her tunnel of love. Our bellies molded to one another and our perspiration mixed as we continued the lustful torrent.

I pulled her up to me and sat back in the chair. Now she was on top with my cock still buried deep inside her hot box. Slumping down, she rested her head on my shoulder. She tremored a little as she tried to catch her breath.

"Oh, Bobby!" She breathed in my ear as her body wrapped around mine. I turned my head to the side, capturing her lips and sucking her tongue into my mouth. The feeling of being inside this beautiful, mature woman was fantastic. The triumph of taking her and her willing participation gave me a whole new sense of power that was intoxicating.

Linda caught her second wind and started gyrating, as though she was ready for the ultimate conclusion. Her strokes became shorter, harder, faster, and stronger, as she took control of the pace. She fucked me with a vengeance. No 20-something would ever fuck with this intensity.

I held her tight against me as we melded into one entity. It was wonderful to see her determined movement up and down my steely shaft. My senses were in overdrive. My jewels began to percolate. I wanted so badly to cum with her.

I would never be able to forget the site of the loveliness before me, the sounds of animal lust, the smell of her perfume and womanhood, the feel of the unison between our bodies, or the taste of her being. Every sense I have was etching a mental chasm in my mind. She continued to grind her sweet pussy into me, covering me with more of her sweet cream. Before long, she was doing her best to pound me into submission. Her breathing became ragged as we moved closer and closer to our destiny.

As she went into her ultimate climax, her dewy pussy clamped down hard on my pulsating shaft. She threw her head back, gasping for air, as her body jerked in sexy spasms. My entire body tensed up, as I tried to keep from ejaculating, but her quivering pussy was too much for me to keep control. I had to let go.

"Ahhhhhh." I blew my load. Jet after jet of come raced deep inside her womb. I held her waist tightly as I pumped hard.

"Nooooo!!! Not in me. Noooo, Oh god, Oh god no, no," she clamored as she continued to thrash about all over my invading manhood.

Finally she was able to break free. She bent over and picked up her dress from the floor, but realized that our juices were flowing down her leg. She began sobbing, "This was a mistake. Oh no what have I done."

I got up from my chair and immediately went to her and tried to console her. "I'm sorry Linda, are you not on contraception? I didn't know. I just assumed."

Tears streamed down her face as she looked at me, "It's my fault. I didn't think. I let things get out of control. I think it will be alright. I think it will be alright." As she continued crying she took linen napkins from the table and fervently wiped at the mingled juices running down her thigh..

I knew the best thing to do was get my clothes back on so that I could talk to her. As I put them on I kept trying to comfort her. "I'm sorry. I'd never do anything to hurt you. Don't cry. It hurts to see you cry. I'm just so attracted to you. You are so beautiful."

She was buttoning her dress up. I could tell that she just wanted to get out of the restaurant. "I think you are handsome, but I'm married. I've got two teenage boys. There are just so many things wrong with this...it's too crazy to even think about it. I shouldn't have."

After I had gotten my clothes back on, I went over and wrapped my arms around her. She tensed up as I apologized, "I'm truly sorry that you are upset, but that is the only thing I regret. That was absolutely the hottest sex I have ever had. I don't regret that. I think I'm in love."

"Don't say that," she demanded as she looked at me with red, watery eyes.

I kissed her on her flushed cheek. "We both know it was good. You just wanted to feel good and so did I. I never want to do anything you don't want to do."

"I'm confused. I'm just so confused," she quickly pulled away and raced down the hall and out the door.

I looked and saw her panties lying beside the table. She had also forgotten her two bottles of wine. I quickly tucked the panties into my pocket and grabbed the bottles of wine. I wanted to try and catch her before she drove off. I ran down the hall and out the door, but she was turning out the parking lot as I rounded the corner.

I wanted to see her again. I pulled out the panties and could smell her wonderful aroma emanating from them. I put both in my car. I would find a way to get them to her later.