The Body Lounge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
645 Followers

"They knew I was a slut from the get go!" Amy laughed.

"Hey Lissy these boys are obviously here for you so start out on the big dance floor and don't worry honey! Relax and have fun!" Lynne leaned over and kissed her friend on the cheek and then climbed the four foot ladder that was attached to the floor of the bar and extended up to the dance area.

Lis followed her up to the dance floor. It was her first time up there and the feeling of being four feet above the crowd was weird. She walked over to her area in the large circular dance floor fording the canal like spokes where the bartenders walked with the help of the wrought iron rungs that sprung up from the floor for the dancers to hold onto for support. She looked down and saw Catherine walk by with drinks, something she had taken for granted as her job until tonight.

She leaned up a square post that was about 2 feet wide on each side and mirrored. About ¾ of the patrons were wedged into Lis' side of the club. Suddenly the speakers blared the insanely upbeat "Knock On Wood" and Lis began to move. At first it was awkward, at least it felt that way to the athletically built blonde. Then she saw the looks on the men's faces and she knew that she could do no wrong. As the disco version of the 60s classic jammed on Lis started getting into it. She whipped off her blouse at the moment during the song that Amy had instructed. Now she shook her small but pert breasts at the crowd and lifted her pleated skirt showing the crowd her muscular thighs all while doing her best to remember the dance steps she had been hurriedly taught over the last half hour. It wasn't perfect but it was certainly sexy, very sexy. Lis had a body that was made for perversion.

The crowd was going crazy now that Lis' tits were fully exposed and swinging in the wind. As Amii Stewart hammered into the song the statuesque blonde shimmied out of her skirt and let it drop. She stepped out of the clothing with soaring confidence and let the black men see her in only her sheer thong panties. The result was a near riot as they pushed forward to catch a look at what was pressing against the taut panties.

Lis had sizeable genitals when excited, her labia lips were hanging flaps of flesh and her clitoris was a stout post that stuck out prominently. Obvious camel toes had been a source of utter embarrassment in tight pants or a bikini, yet here at her most vulnerable it was her best attribute. She could hear them talking and see them pointing. She didn't care. She was in her own world now as she moved her body to the rhythm of the music's beat. She was really enjoying the feeling of dancing naked, that she seemed to be doing it well and what it was doing to all these men. She was getting as excited as they were. She drank in the adulation like a woman stranded in the desert. She twirled and thrust her hips out and gyrated obscenely driving the men to another height of excitement. She was sweating profusely and was slick with it as the song came to an end. She looked out into the crowd and saw Carey, Tanya and Andrea cheering along wildly with the throngs of black men. Lis smiled. She had never felt so sexy in her life.

The applause and cheers continued after Lis stopped moving. Lis' body was glistening with sweat and excitement. She couldn't believe how her nervousness had so quickly been overcome by a feeling of being the sexiest woman in the room. It was incredibly erotic. Now she had to tend to the men on an individual basis. Going from each seated man to the next she got on her hands and knees and basically shoved her pussy right into their faces as she swayed to the rhythm of the music. Technically there was supposed to be no contact between the customer and dancer and with the genitals that was definitely the case. Yet that seemed to be the only part of the rule that was obeyed. So for anything else, it was fair game. Lis found black hands caressing her legs and even her ass as she pulled aside the sopping wet thong panties and gave the man who was tipping her and all those around him a peek.

"That's one fine pussy! Look at those lips! God damn ass is juicy and fine!" She heard over and over as she displayed herself in front of each man.

At one point much to the delight of the men Lis rolled onto her back and placed her legs on the black man's shoulders that she was performing for. The she would arch her back on her elbows pushing her genitals into his face. By now the panties were in a small wet lump by the school girl uniform. Lis had seen both Amy and Tanya do this and the money flowed. With her legs enhanced with knee socks and stiletto heeled pumps draping them around the black men the dollar and two dollar tips turned into fives. When it was all said and done Lis had made over $100 on her first shift as a stripper working black men.

She hopped down into the bar well with the help of the ladder to smiles and slaps on the back from her fellow strippers and Catherine and Helga. They weren't just proud of her, they were amazed. She had put every black man watching her into a trance.

"Hey moneybags thanks for stealing all the customers!" Lynne was smiling at her friend standing at the basement door.

"I really didn't mean too Lynne. I can share." Lis suddenly felt self conscious walking from the bar to the door.

"Are you kidding me? Do me a favor and don't ever say anything like that to the other girls, okay?" Lynne laughed heartily at her friend's naivete. "Follow me downstairs."

Lis followed Lynne down to the locker room. Amy was already in the room and closing up her locker. Each girl had a small safe that was attached to their locker. Since Lis didn't have a safe attached to her locker Lynne let her keep her money in her safe.

"Here dry off." Lynne threw a towel at Lis. "We have to get upstairs."

"What for?" Lis asked.

"Private dances darling." Amy gave Lis a smack on the ass as she walked by her to the locker room doorway.

The three of them moved as quickly as their high heels would allow back up the stairs and into the crowded club. The other women were just finishing up their opening numbers. Lis saw how good they looked. Tanya's and Andrea's bodies were rock solid but it was Carey who really caught Lis' eye. She was magnificent. At about 5'-10" the tallest of all the strippers, her legs were long and muscular and her breasts were just big enough and hung perfectly. Yet it was her face that really held one's attention. She had short brown hair, blazing blue eyes and the sculpted cheekbones, nose and lips of a model.

As soon as the three women made their way towards the bar several black men made their way over to them. Amy hooked up first. A tall lanky man with a close cropped afro took her hand and walked to the far end of the club where a series of booths were located. Lis had several suitors but Lynne intervened picking a very dark skinned black man who looked to be about sixty then she found one for herself.

"I have no idea what to do in there." Lis panicked as the four followed Amy to the booths.

"Just go into the booth to the right of mine and watch what I do. There's about a two inch slot that needs to be repaired." Lynne smiled over at her friend.

Lis followed the black man into the booth. It was the first time she had ever seen the inside of one. As Lynne had said there was an opening between the booths that were made of wood and were quite a bit bigger than expected, actually a small room. Lis saw that there was a lounge chair that folded back. The black man smiling from ear to ear had already taken a seat in the chair. Looking over at Lynne, Lis saw that she had begun to sway back and forth to the club music and move her body against the black man. Lis began the same dance moving closer to her man. She was reluctant to touch the older man but knew she would have too. She put her hands on the arms of the plush chair and leaned into her customer so that her breasts were on either side of his face. All of a sudden Lis felt the wetness of the black man's tongue against her skin and she cringed. She had never let a black man touch her before let alone run his tongue along her bare chest and she was far from sure that she liked it.

Suddenly Lis saw the black man reach into his pants pocket and pull out a $50 bill. Even in the dark booth Lis could see that it was more than the $20 needed for a private dance.

"I don't have any change..." Lis started.

"I was hoping for the fitty dolla dance my luv." He said with the same huge smile on his face.

Lis looked over at Lynne but didn't see her dancing. She was hoping to whisper through the opening. When she dropped her eyes she found out what a $50 dance entailed. Lynne was on her knees between her black man's legs with her head going up and down and a mouthful of black cock. Lis freaked when she turned back and saw that her man had unzipped his pants and pulled out a very erect penis. She began to gag but quickly regained her composure.

"It's nice and hard just the way a girl like you wants it. So come on girl get on your knees." The black man coaxed.

Lis was in shock. She kept stealing peaks of Lynne her head now bobbing up and down at a furious rate. Her gaze returned to the matters at hand in her own booth. The penis pointing at her was jet black and jutting straight up out of the man's trousers. All at once Lis dropped to her knees and took the penis in her hand. She then opened her mouth wide and went down on the old black man. To this day Lis couldn't say why she did it. It was certainly beyond anything she thought she would ever have to do for the news assignment.

With his dick halfway down the blonde's throat he couldn't help himself. "That's my girl just suck it. My big black dick tastes better than any of those tiny country club dicks."

Lis heard him loud and clear. As she sucked on the ebony pole she tasted the man's musk mixed with a heavy dose of cologne. She was looking right at a thick thatch of grey pubic hair. She had sucked several cocks in her day. In fact she liked it. Besides its color this man's penis was different. While not huge it was a healthy size and curved to one side with a big plum sized head. Lis could definitely see slipping it between her legs and letting the old man do his worst on her.

A playful fuck wasn't in the cards as the old man arched his back and gave it up right into Lis' mouth. The first spurt was a full salty blast and it hit her at the back of her throat. Lis swallowed hard and kept it up until the old black man had given up his full load of jizz. Lis let the softening penis slide out of her mouth and she stood. As a result of what had just happened Lis was shaking as she stood over the black man.

"Why thank you from the bottom of my balls sweetness." The black man stood took Lis' hand and kissed it and then stumbled out the door.

"Anytime." Lis whispered.

For the next five hours the routine repeated itself over and over for Lis. Dance, let a black man pick her then suck his cock. Towards the end of the night the three women took a break down in the locker room. By that time Lis had serviced six men. Each load of sperm had settled in her stomach and in addition to the anxiety of having found out what really went on at The Body Lounge she wasn't feeling so good. She listened to Lynne and Amy gabbing as if it was just another night. Yet it wasn't just another night for her. It had happened so quickly and she had given in so easily. Lis just couldn't believe she had dropped to her knees like a common whore and for a bunch of black men. She started to get dizzy and then everything began to spin. She dashed back to the toilets and just made before vomiting. It came out as a gooey mess. As Lis retched she felt a hand on her back.

"Never swallow the cum." Amy told her as she rubbed her back.

Lis finished heaving and stood. The two women were standing next to her holding her steady. She felt a lot better with all the semen out of her belly.

"Look when these boys cum spit it out, let it shoot into a towel you keep in the booth or just let it fly into the air, just don't drink it. Okay?" Lynne reiterated Amy's point.

"I had no idea." Lis gasped.

"That's some pretty heavy protein. You okay?" Amy checked.

"Yah I'm alright." Lis replied.

"Up for one more shift?" Lynne asked.

"I guess so." Lis answered.

The three of them went up the stairs once more. The crowd had thinned out and the last round of dancing only brought in a moderate amount of money compared to earlier in the evening. As she spread her legs for the final group of men Lis noticed a tall imposing black man wearing a full length leather coat. He had a shaved head and a handsome yet at the same time fearsome face and he was staring at Lis. By now Lis had been gawked at by over a hundred different black men but this man was different. Even through the coat Lis could tell he was in peak shape and there was something about him that made the hair on the back of Lis' neck stand on end.

Lis climbed down into the bar for one more turn in the private dance area. She walked out of the bar area and into the club. It was then that she felt the hand. It was warm and large, big enough to seemingly encompass her whole shoulder. She turned and saw that it was the same black man that had caught her eye while on the dance floor. Down at floor level it was much more obvious how large a man he was.

"Let's go for a dance little lady." The voice was a melodic baritone coming from one of the only men in the club that could call honestly call Lis "little".

"Ugh." Lis looked around and saw every potential suitor for a dance had beat a hasty retreat because of the large man. "Okay."

They made their way over to the booths where Amy and Lynne were probably already on their knees. As it turned out to avoid confusion every dancer working during a night was assigned a booth. This way a dancer didn't walk in another while servicing a customer. Lis opened the door to her booth and stepped aside to let the tall man inside. He took off his long coat and set it along the back of the chair. Then instead of sitting in the chair he turned and faced the gorgeous blonde. Even in the dark space Lis could see that he was a mountain, probably about six and a half feet tall, sculpted and despite his size probably no more than a 34 inch waist.

"I've got a hundred dollars and that means you'll be sitting in the chair luv." With that said the black man gently grabbed Lis at the waist and in an incredible show of strength picked her up and put her down in the chair.

For Lis it was going to be more than just another stunning event in an unforgettable night. The black man loomed over her in the dark smiling at her. Then she heard a zipper and realized what was going to happen. She watched the huge shadow pull out his penis and stroke it before she tried to say anything.

"I don't think..." She managed to get out before she was interrupted.

"Shh just relax my luv. Just relax." The deep voice trailed off to a whisper.

Lis took in a deep breath when she felt the strong hands grab her muscular thighs and spread them with ease. He was on top of her. She could smell him, feel him. The man exuded sexual dominance and he was about to make Lis submit. She let out a gasp when the bluntness pressed against her.

"Shh this is easy my luv and it's going to feel better than any other man. Just relax my dear." He let out with what Lis found to be an incredible sweet voice.

Lis felt hypnotized. The man's strength was emanating through his arms which were like pillars on either side of her and his hips which were producing one steady and powerful thrust up into her. His voice seemed to keep her in a trance. It was deep and smooth with a slight gravel noise that gave the blonde goose bumps. He talked to her the whole time telling her how he loved muscular women like her and how much she was going to love him. The voice distracted and at the same time enthralled her so that the black man had penetrated her up to his balls before Lis could decide whether she wanted it or not.

They stayed together breathing hard against each other for a moment. Unlike the other black men Lis hadn't gotten a very good look at this man's penis but she could feel him inside her now and she knew this was the biggest cock she'd ever experienced. It was then that she realized that her legs had wrapped around his buttocks and her lips were pressed against his neck. If the black man was forcing himself on her she was making it very hard for him to change his mind. They barely moved but there was still enough friction and more than enough primal heat between the two sexual athletes to get the job done. Lis let go first.

"Oh my God!" She cried out in a hoarse whisper.

Her powerful thighs clamped down hard on him and he let out a groan. She dug her nails into his shirt on the back of his shoulders and then Lis bit into his arm so that she wouldn't scream from the pulsing waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Just as the climax was at its height Lis saw that Lynne was looking down at her from the thin opening between the booths with a satisfied smile on her face. It didn't matter. Lis was too far gone to care. She gave in and let her body put on a performance that her friend wouldn't soon forget. Her hips bucked up and down and then all of a sudden she felt her insides being drenched. The hard member was banging against her cervix. She had never felt that before and just as she had never had a black man cum inside her, both were now happening over and over.

With his business done Lis relaxed her grip on the black man. She lay back in the chair with her legs splayed out on either arm. Lynne had left so that it was just her and the mysterious black man. She looked up at him and he kissed her. Then he lifted off her letting his still hard penis slide out of her.

"Is this your first time?" He stood over her amazingly still wearing his sunglasses.

"Yea." Lis answered softly. "You mean with a black man?"

He chuckled. "Yes with a black man."

"You've done this before? Been a white girl's first?" Lis asked.

"Many times." He grinned showing a set of pearl white teeth.

"Here?" Lis kept her eyes on the black man as he sipped up his pants in the dark.

"Many white girls in many places my luv. Just know that we will definitely see each other again. You are going to be a favorite of mine." With that the black man quickly took his leave.

Lis took off her shoes and put them in her locker. She leaned back against the locker room wall while seated on the bench. She was a sweaty cum filled mess after dancing through the most surreal night of her life. The well built blonde didn't know whether to feel betrayed or elated because of the way she had been used this night and regardless of how things worked out she most definitely had been used. Helga had gotten her to dance and none of the dancers had told her what that had meant. Women she had considered friends had been part of the conspiracy. Yet the thrill of dancing naked in front of all those near rioting black men was second to nothing she had ever done before. The sex was a shock but as it turned out just as thrilling as the dancing. She was a country club girl getting her kicks with the brothers now. What it came down to was could she forgive her friends?

"Showers free." Tanya said in a reluctant tone knowing full well she was in Lis' doghouse.

Lis gave her a quick smile and them subtly checked out Carey's ass and legs as she stood naked looking into her locker. She truly was a sculpted piece of artwork. She stood and grabbed a towel just as Helga walked in.

"Work schedule for next week girls." Helga took a sheet of paper and pinned it to a bulletin board on the back of the locker room door. "You'll be bartending on Thursdays."

Bazzz
Bazzz
645 Followers