The Body Scanner

Story Info
Airport security Body Scanner has a mind control ability.
4k words
4.23
96.3k
45
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story Codes: MC, MF, MF+, FF, M/MF, MD

Synopsis: Walter Stiltson creates a next generation airport security Body Scanner that he discovers has a very powerful mind control capability when used a certain way. This is the first story set in the Body Scanner world detailing its creation, basic capabilities and the start of his organization.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of adult fiction about a fictional scenario in a fictional world and should never be confused with reality. Please do not read this story if you don't like adult situations and adult sexual depictions. Feel free to read something else.

This is intended for adults only -- 18 and over.

Copyright

Copyright in this work lies with the author, who can be contacted via the COMMENT tab on my profile. This story is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

*

Prologue

The gorgeous young blond opened her apartment door, stepped inside and froze at the scene she saw in the living room. Walter looked up at the sound of the door opening and saw that Jennifer had come home early, still dressed in her pencil skirt, while blouse and smart jacket. He could tell that it took her a few seconds to process what she was seeing with her beautiful green eyes since she was so obviously surprised. He supposed that the last thing she had expected was to see her newly engaged best friend Lisa dancing in a bright orange bikini right in front her roommate Walter.

Walter was sitting on the living room couch with a grin on his face as he practically got a lap dance from the tall brunette Lisa. Walter owned the apartment and was Jennifer's roommate. Her dancing friend Lisa didn't live here, but she had been helping Walter on his aura project. As he watched Jennifer in the doorway, Walter was very curious to see how she would react to the situation. Jennifer wasn't his girlfriend officially but they'd been together enough that he half expected her to explode with jealousy and half expected her not too...

Jennifer just stood and watched Lisa dancing for about 30 seconds. It actually looked to Walter like Jennifer's nipples had gotten hard and she was rubbing her legs together. Was she starting to get turned on as she watched Lisa's sexy dance? Walter knew that he was turned on! Lisa was dancing right in front of him in her little string bikini, the top barely covered her swaying full C cup breasts, and the bottom was a small G-String that just covered her obviously neatly trimmed mons venus. The bottom of the bikini was tight and left a nice camel toe in the front and it left her ass almost completely bare with only a small string up her crack. Lisa was tall and very athletic and she was rhythmically moving her sexy hips back and forth, cupping her breasts, bending over to show off her tight ass in the G-String and rubbing against him whenever she could. Her skin was just a touch tanned, it felt incredibly soft and smooth and was warm wherever she rubbed against him.

Lisa leaned toward him thrusting her breasts into his face as her long brunette hair cascaded around him and he was overwhelmed with how great she smelled. It was a combination of a nice shampoo from the cloud of her hair, some sort of expensive perfume and underneath it all he detected a hint of excited female. Her cleavage felt so soft and warm against his cheek and his hands naturally ran up the outsides of her long, toned, smooth legs. As she bent over him her ass was on full display and aimed toward the doorway and Jennifer. Lisa didn't know she was there yet and Jennifer simply stared transfixed at the site before her.

"You smell great and I love your soft skin, you look great dancing in your bikini, we should do this everyday!" he tried to say lightly into her ear despite the little hitch in his voice.

Walter wanted to hit himself in the forehead as soon as he made that stupid comment. What was he some geek in a strip club getting his first lab dance? He couldn't believe how awkward he felt as soon as he said it. Still dancing, Lisa turned away from him as if she now felt awkward too and ended up facing Jennifer for the first time since she'd come home. She froze when she saw her friend standing in the doorway; it was clear she hadn't heard the door open over the dance music playing.

Walter knew that he'd had a somewhat guilty look on his face ever since Jennifer had come in. But when Jennifer quickly smiled at him he knew everything would be ok, so he smiled back and relaxed. Lisa tried to quickly cover up, grabbing her clothing off the floor. She gasped, "I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me, I've got to go." She slipped on tight workout pants, you know the kind that look great, hugging the hips, ass and thighs and cost about $200. She quickly pulled a tight work out top over her head that left her stomach bare and stepped quickly into her sneakers. "I'll see you tomorrow", she called out to Walter as she rushed out the front door with her small purse in hand, not making eye contact with Jennifer. Jennifer looked at Walter and raised her eyebrow.

He shut off the music, shrugged and said, "She was helping with the aura camera's finer settings and we were talking. She wanted to show me what a good dancer she was. Since she was already wearing the bikini she just kept it on and started dancing. But I wasn't really expecting a lap dance. Not sure Mathew would approve." He gave a wry smile to his roommate.

Mathew was Lisa's investment banker fiancé and despite the fact that he was well educated he was a big guy and was very protective of Lisa. To say he wouldn't have approved of her dancing for Walter in her bikini was the understatement of the year. Frankly Mathew didn't even like Walter and only tolerated Lisa spending time over at the apartment because Jennifer lived there.

"I'm sure! Ha! Oh, you poor, poor man; what could you possibly do when the beautiful girl in a bikini wanted to dance for you? You really were just a victim after all!" Jennifer smirked but said it with a laugh in her voice as she looked at the obvious bulge in Walter's pants. She tilted her head like she was thinking and her gaze grew a little bit unfocused as she looked at his crotch.

"You look kind of stressed out, let me help you out" she whispered as she approached him across the room. The unfocused look on her face had changed to a predatory one as she got closer to him.

She hiked her tight skirt up her thin sexy dark stocking clad thighs showing both a flash of panties and the tops of her stockings. The gorgeous blond slowly knelt in front of him on the floor between his legs. She smoothly undid his pants and freed his good size cock, burying it deep in her hot mouth. She was really good at giving head given all the practice she'd had on him lately. When she started twirling her tongue and corkscrewing her head as she moved slowly up and down, he didn't last long. He felt pressure building and building and he grabbed her head and pulled her all the way down his cock just as he exploded. He could tell that she orgasmed at the same time his sperm shot into the back of her mouth and then into her throat. As always in the last few days, she had a very powerful orgasm and it left her stunned for about 15 seconds after she finished shaking.

His cock was still so deep in her mouth it was partially down her throat. She never gagged any more so she simply pulled his cock partially out so she could breath. But she kept it in her mouth and enjoyed the post orgasmic bliss and the feeling of Walter running his hands thru her long blond hair. So she licked him clean and gently sucked on him until he pulled away when it got too sensitive. She tucked him neatly back into his pants and patted him.

"Is that a little bit better?"

"Wow, all relaxed now, thanks for getting rid of my stress!"

Walter couldn't believe how lucky he'd been in finding Jennifer as his roommate and research assistant. He looked at her beautiful green eyes that were gazing lovingly at him. There's no way she would normally be with him, she was way out of his league, as was her friend Lisa. To be honest with himself, he was at best slightly above average and she was a perfect 10's version of a perfect 10. He was also ten years older than both her and Lisa and had totally different hobbies. Most people would describe him as boring or at best a smart nerd while she was the opposite of boring and would be the most popular person at any party. If she had been two inches taller she could have easily been a supermodel.

Things had worked out very well.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1 -- My Scanner

Things had worked out very well indeed. Well you might be wondering just how I got so lucky and how you can too. Well it's a long story, but let me give it a shot; there's not instant sex in it, so you'll have to be a little patient. I've changed some of the names, dates and locations to protect the innocent and not so innocent, but the core of my story is true. The girl's perspective I've picked up in conversations and interviews with them after the fact, but I tried to represent it all as accurately as I could.

My name is Walter Stiltson but my friends call me Stilts since I'm 6' 3" and I've always been on the skinny side. Well, my story really starts back in 2007. I was working for a small company that was designing and building a low power full body X-ray machine. You know, the kind that's gotten such bad press lately at all the airports. We knew the government was going to be putting out a bid and would most likely settle on two vendors to supply all the scanners across the country. We wanted to be one of them; big money was on the table.

With my dual master degrees in computer science and physics, I was the lead engineer for the project. Although to be fair there were only five engineers in the whole company and less than 30 people overall. One of my old college professors had founded the company and it turned out he was much better at innovating new solutions than he was at winning government contracts.

We had taken a radically different direction than the other companies in the design of our scanner. Our product worked just was well as theirs did but it used a lot more power and since we didn't have the economies of scale of the larger firms, it cost about 25% more. Like I said, it was using a very different technology that allowed it to be configured in many interesting ways. At the time, the government didn't care about that; but they would in the future. Needless to say, we didn't win the big contract in early 2009. And that was the end of the road for the company.

Since they didn't even have funds to pay me my final paycheck my professor told me I could keep our one working scanner prototype as a lab device for future experiments. He was getting out of the business world entirely and going back to teaching. He'd lost so much money, sweat and tears that he didn't want to look at another scanner for the rest of his life.

So I took the one working prototype and all the design material since no one else wanted it as my severance package and started looking for a new job. I ended up getting a job with one of our competitors that did manage to land the big government contract and I worked on tweaking their design. It paid the bills at least.

At the time, I had a decent apartment right outside of Atlanta, Georgia. It was a three-bedroom place that had a full basement that I converted to a lab. I had setup the prototype-scanning machine there and would occasionally run a comparison test of it versus the scanner that I was now getting paid to work on. My original scanner was much more flexible; you could adjust the power output of the X-Rays and effectively turn it almost into a medical grade device that saw deep inside a person's body. Or turn it all the way down and just look for concealed weapons on the surface under their clothes.

Since we hadn't won the government contact we'd never gotten around to installing software that blurred the face or genitals of the person getting scanned. So it showed everything in 1080P HD. For fun, I tweaked it in the other direction, adding powerful facial recognition software to it and integrated everything so that it went way beyond the normal surface bone structure you'd find in even top of the line security products.

Since I was tying the facial recognition software into an X-Ray machine, I added additional data points for dental structure and deep bone structure and made it into a full body recognition scan. Hell, if a person had gone thru the machine, then undergone major plastic surgery he would still be recognized going back thru a second time. It made me smile, the ACLU would throw a fit if they ever saw my software!

At this point I was just working on the scanner as a hobby more than anything. Doing things with it that I wasn't able to do in my day job. In my basement lab I was able to develop preset templates for doing deep tissue scanning. I figured it was only a matter of time before one of these idiot terrorists would get on a plane with a powerful bomb in their stomach or up their ass. So I made templates to look for them.

Now a couple of things to point out: one, the current scanners on the market couldn't do this nor would they be able to in the future without exposing the people being scanned to a huge dose of radiation and that wasn't going to be acceptable to anyone. Two, my design could do it without the increased radiation, but required some highly trained operators; not the normal TSA minimum wage guys. And three, I wasn't able to know that these templates really worked without someone to test on.

Since I couldn't test on myself and also run the machine, I would need to get an assistant. I didn't want to advertise for an assistant openly since I figured my current employer would look at that as moonlighting and I'd have to find a new job.

I had just moved down to Georgia, so I didn't have any nearby friends that could help me out and I obviously wasn't going to use a co-worker.

So I decided to get a roommate and work something out with them. Easier said than done. I first just advertised for a roommate with a very low monthly rate. I got a half dozen interested reply's but when I told them that I'd need their help for a x-ray scanner project they all backed out.

I changed my approach, put another add for a room to rent with an even lower rent. Mentioned that I was looking for a roommate with a positive 'aura'. See, in addition to changing HOW the device scanned a person, the output could be tweaked in many different ways. I created a little template that used a combination of body heat measurement, deep tissue scan of the person's head coupled with an overall body scan to create a false color image of the person's aura.

Total Bull Shit as far as I was concerned, but I tried it on my neighbor's cat and I was able to make a very convincing aura around it, especially around the cat's head due to the deep tissue scan. It took some trial and error with the exact power levels and frequencies to use, but I thought it would work well on a person too.

So my plan was to find a person that was into new age aura's and convince them that my machine was measuring a person's aura and that I needed help fine tuning it. After two day's I'd gotten only one response from a young woman who had just moved down to Georgia from New York. Not exactly where I'd expected someone into aura's to come from. But I setup an appointment to show her the room for rent in my apartment. When she showed up, I noticed two things right way. The first was that she was probably the most beautiful blonde I'd ever seen and she couldn't have been more than 21. The second thing my partially stunned mind realized was that she hadn't come alone. Her companion was also young, also 21 or 22 and a stunning brunette. I'm only 31, but they made me feel really old and frumpy.

The blonde introduced herself as Jennifer and her brunette friend was Lisa. I'm a normal looking guy, not super handsome as I mentioned, slightly above average, but I'm tall and in good shape, so I think I made a good first impression. They definitely made a good impression on me. It'd been a while since I had a girlfriend, and they were both looking unbelievably good. Jennifer was about 5' 7" with large tits and an amazing ass. She was wearing skinny jeans and nice top that just showed a hint of her cleavage. Her face was easily top model quality with gorgeous green eyes. Lisa was taller and more slender, about 5' 9" with an only slightly smaller chest and tighter ass. She was wearing shorts and had really long tan legs. Her eyes were a striking blue and I noticed a large engagement ring on her finger, but no wedding band.

I'd really gone all out on getting the apartment ready to sublet. I'd had the whole place professionally painted and cleaned, bought a new 65" plasma TV and added brand new furniture to both of the extra bedrooms. I was just using them for storage before. When I showed them the apartment and the bedroom for rent they both loved it. But, they looked at me suspiciously and Jennifer asked, "Why's the rent so low, you have to know you can get a lot more for it than what you're asking?"

"Well, that's why I asked about the positive aura." They looked at me blankly. After a pause, Jennifer said, "I thought you were just looking for an upbeat roommate"

"I am, but I'm also building a machine that can measure and take a picture of a person's aura but I need someone to pose for it so I can calibrate it. It won't be a fast process and would probably take one session a week for 6 months or so to get it right. I'll need to code a lot of software and calibrate the machine after each session."

I wanted to make sure I had enough time to fine tune the internal bomb scanning capability, but I figured 6 months would be more than enough time. I felt a little guilty not telling her everything I was planning with the scanner, but I knew it wasn't dangerous and I really wanted to make my scanner work, so I justified it in my mind.

Surprising me, Lisa spoke up before Jennifer could reply, "I saw a show on the discovery channel about cameras that could take pictures of aura's. It was pretty cool. They could show mood and some people said health and other things too."

Thinking quickly I replied, "Those are just portable cameras but mine will be able to take a 3D image of a person's entire aura -- no one else can do that. It could be a big breakthrough."

"Let's see it." Jennifer said

I took them down into the lab basement and showed them the pictures of the cat's aura I took. They were very impressed; especially since the aura around the cat changed subtlety with the pose and the angle of the picture. Now my basement wasn't some dingy mad scientist style lab. It was a large well-lit, fully finished room that was nicely decorated with a mahogany wet bar, office style computer desk and my body scanner machine. I ran the scanner from the three sleek computers at the desk.

The scanner itself looked like something out of Star Trek. It was a tall circular enclosure about the size of a large shower. It had a single door in the back and at its 'front' facing the computers was a window that was 3 feet by 3 feet, the rest of the material was an off white super strong plastic. It had a ceiling filled with small bright lights that was right against the basement ceiling -- about 9 feet tall. The floor of the scanner was the same off white advanced plastic as the walls and there was a slightly raised round red pedestal in the center. It was only raised about 6 inches and it was actually built to rotate the person standing on it so all angles could be viewed.

12