The Body Sculptor Ch. 03

Story Info
Young ladies do strange things horney in the early morning.
1.4k words
4.26
19.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a slow day, Jimmy had not come back into he Body Building shop and Bobby Joe had waited a full hour after closing to lock up. She was feeling very tired but decided to wait, in vane, for Jimmy.

Walking home took twice as long as yesterday. Her body feeling like lead, she forgot to buy food and just went straight to bed at a little after 4pm. She slept all through Saturday night and woke at about 3am, very hungry with a persistent headache. She looked through the cupboards but could not find anything she wanted to eat, or make into anything she wanted to eat.

Feeling very hungry she grabbed a hand full of change, her keys and headed out. She was on the street before she realized she was only wearing her satin pyjama singlet top and shorts. There was no one on the street and she felt so hungry now she didn't care and walked down to the 7/11 to get a chicken sandwich.

The Pakistani man had always gawked at her when she came in but this time was smiles and politeness when she paid. Bobby caught a look at her newly toned reflection and saw her nipples showing through the satin top. Embarrassed she quickly left and ate the sandwich on the way home.

It was still dark and she was still hungry when she got home so she turned around and went back to the 7/11. The only place for miles that would be open at this early time. Burwood is very much a 9 to 5 little suburb.

Back at the 7/11 the counter staff was nowhere to be seen. Bobby Joe tapped on the counter with a hot dog in her hand fresh out of the warmer. She couldn't wait... she started eating it and tapped the bell.

Quickly the counter staff ran out of the toilet and rushed up to serve her. As he passed she noticed a very large erection under his sweatpants.

He said, "Uh... $4.50 please"

Bobby didn't have $4.50. ...she had maybe $1.70 in silver. She had already taken a bite. The two looked at each other for a second and Bobby slowly took another bite.

The man behind the counter watched her chew like he was watching a football Grand final. Transfixed and exhilarated, his mouth unconsciously moved up and down while he watched. She finished the hot dog and started to leave without paying.

The man said, "Wait! ...Miss!" and locked the automatic door.

He came around the counter and gave her a banana. She peeled it very slowly and ate it suggestively for him. She walked around the counter and unlocked the door.

With a mocking little hand wave she said,

"bye-bye"

as she handed him the banana skin and took another chicken sandwich and bag of cheese cubes as she walked out.

The man ran quickly back into the bathroom with his banana skin.

Bobby Joe had finished the second chicken sandwich and was feeling out of breath and very tired on the way home. She drank two big glasses of water, went upstairs and went to bed again. She slept for another five hours before getting up to do some Sunday morning shopping.

Bobby Joe was getting a few admiring looks but nowhere near the intoxicating attention she had gotten earlier; that was an unexpected rush. For the first time in her life she bought makeup that wasn't just black or white at the supermarket. For the first time she looked at other girls in the supermarket, not to ogle, but with a little bit of self consciousness. She knew she was chasing something bad, the thrill of the tease, but she wanted it.

After shopping Bobby passed back by Mike's Body building supplies for another tube of "Body Sculpture" cream. She took two and put them in her bag. She felt heavy, every movement seemed to be an effort but she looked incredible, pert toned, even her posture seemed to be getting better. The walk home totally exhausted her and she fell asleep without eating again. The cream she had used in Mikes store was toning her muscles, but she had already used too much and unknown to her it was starting to damage her body.

Waking up at 3am super hungry and a little irritated by a nagging headache she got dressed and grabbed her purse and keys. She stopped by the mirror at the front door and took off her clothes.

Back to her room, searching through her wardrobe she found her white silk stockings, red and black satin and lace suspenders and bra set. She looked for something that would show them off but was frustrated how concealing all her clothes seemed now.

The hunger was punishing. In a humph she walked out without her keys, money. Wearing nothing other than the red and black bra panties, stocking and suspenders set and black heels. She clip-clopped down to the 7/11 with bed hair feeling naughty. She stood in the middle of the store and seductively sucked on a tofu sausage straight out of the heater. She was almost finished when the counter staff popped her head up.

It was a different attendant on Mondays.

The young woman watched Bobby Joe caress the sausage and said "$4.50 please."

Bobby looking a little embarrassed said, "I'm sorry, I thought... I mean I didn't bring any money."

The young woman looked a little confused before saying,

"It's OK honey, you can pay me later."

She walked around the counter and gave Bobby Joe a slow soft kiss on the cheek and added,

"Come back soon OK?"

Bobby Joe was a little embarrassed, but very turned on. She blushed deeply and was barley able to grab another bag of those cheese cubes and a carrot. Which she polished off on the way home.

Her apartment was two blocks beyond Burwood Park. She cut through without thinking about, the time of day or how she was dressed. Half way through she saw the shadow of a big torch beam from behind. A man's voice said:

"Stop. Turn around and face me."

Bobby Joe turned to see a Policeman or a guard. She couldn't tell with the light in her face.

"Where are you off to dressed like that?" The man demanded.

Bobby struggled to see past the light, "Um... ...costume party." She gave in a quiet voice.

"Right, huh-huh, off you go then." Said the man after turning and walking back through the park away from her.

Bobby Joe's heart was racing, she felt euphoric. Without thinking her hand touched her panties just a little. She could feel they were a little damp. The brush of her hand shot through her and she gasped out loud. She was very close to climax with a single stroke of her pubis.

The man with the torch glanced back to see Bobby frozen in the moment before orgasm. She was startled by the sudden realisation she was masturbating in the middle of the park at 4am. It took every effort to gather herself together and walk quickly back to her apartment. Her stride now comically broad as the toning cream was taking hold of her leg muscles.

She got into her apartment and straight into a warm shower. The cold autumn morning had chilled her deeply. Jumping into the shower without taking off her stockings, or underwear the warm water felt like ecstasy. Gone were any thoughts of wrongness or cares, she was rubbing her self, thrashing around in the hot water. Shower screen open she looked across to the bathroom mirror. She was wet and shiny, but most of all incredibly hot. Her wet wavy hair slicked down, her underwear and stocking transparent from the soaking.

The steam covered her reflection and she closed her eyes and imagined having sex with her new taught and defined self. She screamed with pleasure as that mental image pushed her quickly over into the deepest, body jolting orgasm she had ever had. A second or two passed as she stood wet bent over slightly in the warm shower. She could hardly believe what had just happened, it seemed like another person:

The humiliation, the strangers looking at her, her new body, she was a sexual goddess...

-she was becoming aroused again-

... she felt her pussy, it was almost numb, buzzing, overloaded with sensation... without realising it she was rubbing and massaging again and seconds later began another deep guttural orgasm, her muscles burned, it was almost painful and it just kept going. For a full minute she was air thrusting in the shower, laughing and screaming, thrashing around in a fit of cum and passion and warm shower water. Only severe cramps in both her legs brought her out of this seemingly endless orgasm.

To be continued.