The Bondage Bench

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockatoo
Cockatoo
588 Followers

"Go on, honey. Don't tease me like this," she gasped.

"Mmmmh. Last time I checked, you weren't the one in charge here."

"Ooh."

"And if I want to spend the rest of the day just licking and kissing every last quarter-inch of your skin, that's exactly what I'll do. Got it?"

"Uh-huh." She was almost out of breath as she said this, and she was shivering. I hadn't undressed her yet, and it was pretty warm up there in the attic. She was just so turned on, her flesh was jerking all over from dozens of random nerves firing every which way. It reminded me of the way she trembled in my arms that time in the closet. I moved around to the other side of the board and spread my fingertips along the length of her restrained forearm, wrist to elbow. He blouse was a fairly simple cotton sleeveless thing, scooped low in front and closed with ten buttons. It left all of her arms, including her shoulders and armpits, bare to my touch. I stroked the loose pad of her elbow and rounded the curve up the inside of her triceps, she heaved up off the bench as I leaned down to drink in the smell of her sweat.

"ah, jeezus, whattr' ya doin?"

"I'm learning the scent of my lover, that's what I'm doing." Another minor fetish. A woman's armpit, freshly shaved, is soft, warm, and very sensitive. And it's the very best place to sample her true personal aroma, unmixed with perfumes or the surrounding air. Tina smelled vaguely sweet, with an accent of tangy sharpness. I could hardly wait to taste her pussy if this was the way her skin smelled! Oh, but I could wait. I could take my sweet time about everything. I let my tongue tickle at the center of her soft armpit folds, anticipating the soft folds of her sweet puss… when I was interrupted by her violent thrashing and laughter that sounded more like a poorly restrained coughing fit.

"Fuk! Buh-gahhhh! Nnn, Nnnn, Nooooo- Hoo-Ho! Goddamn it, Gary, if you're gonna fuck me, fuck me! Fuck me now! Just don't fuckin' tickle me- hee- hee…!" She was almost sobbing.

"Shhhhh. I want to make you feel good, that's all. I'm not going to tickle you anymore. But I intend to savor you, Tina. I'm gonna eat up every last scrap of you!"

"You don't understand how sensitive I am, Gary, honey, it feels like my skin is on fire! Jesus, just get your nose out of my armpit and get your dick in me, please?

I replied by swinging my leg over the bench, straddling her. I reached for the neckline of her top and fumbled with her buttons. Steady, boy. I got my fingers back under control and did one button at a time, she was lifting her chest up into me as I stripped her. I caught her trying to worm her hands through the holes in the stocks, but it was useless. I'd padded the edges, and it worked like a Chinese finger-puzzle- the more she pulled, the more padding tried to pull through with her hand, and the tighter it all got.

"Let me help," she said, still struggling futilely with her hands.

"Ah-ah-ah! No, Tina, you just lay back and let me drive." The heat of her pale skin under my hands was driving me crazy. "White-hot," said the voice in the back of my head. Damn! Her bra was just a bra- not a front-closing one. I would need her help, but she wouldn't need her hands. I leaned down into her and kissed the little hollow place where her collarbones came together. I rested my head on her chest, and listened to her heart hammering away like crazy. "Honey, I need you to arch your back so I can get your bra off." She complied instantly, and my hands automatically rolled around the sides of her ribcage and found the clasp. At one time in history, the fool thing would have been able to put up a fight, but no longer- it didn't stand a chance. Gary's patented pinch/yank maneuver gets it on the first shot, every time. Tina was almost alarmed ("O!") when her bra snapped itself open and the ends flew up from around her back. It was still on her, though, the loose cups were still laying across her perfect breasts. I ran my fingertips just up under the rims at the bottom, just grazing the undersides of her titties. Her skin was electric and my hands were almost numb from the tingling.

"Oh, yes, baby, that's right, get it off, get it all the way off…" she was grinding her hips under my weight as I lifted her bra off and sloooooowly exposed her dreamy knockers. I'd waited for years for these… exactly like I knew they'd look. I'd seen Tina's breasts in bathing suits and bikini tops, I'd seen her nipples erect when she went braless under thin cotton shirts, I'd peeked down her neck and through armholes, and god only knows how many times I'd compiled all that information slowly gathered over the years. I'd built up a nearly perfect picture of how these heaving titties would look with nothing to cover them but steamy air. I took two perfect scoopfulls, one in each hand, and gave 'em a good solid squeeze- it definitely would NOT tickle!

"Oooooooooooooooooo!"

"I've always been crazy about your knockers, honey. These gorgeous boobies of yours." I stroked and squeezed them, I couldn't help but lower my head and rake my teeth down from the clavicle to one dreamy nipple, circle that once with my tongue, and continue down the sensitive underside to her ribs. She muttered some unintelligible epithets, invoking all the names of god and spitting out every profanity that crossed her mind. Her chest swelled and fell like waves on the beach cresting and breaking, spreading their white foam out in the rhythm of the pulse of the world.

Hmmm. White foam. There's an idea, eh? I fumbled with my belt and zipper, thinking I'd spread some surf onto her skin before the main event- I was so turned on, I knew I wouldn't last five seconds if I tried to fuck her. But if I went for it the second time around, I'd get to tease her some more, and I'd be able to keep going and pound her 'till she couldn't walk.

"What're you doing?"

"What do you think? I'm going up in your cleavage. So soft and warm."

"No fair. I wanna see." She couldn't see over the top of her stocks. Heh, heh.

"Who said anything about being 'fair'?" I chuckled.

"If you're gonna tittie-fuck me, I want to see your cock. Here, I'll help you squeeze it between my boobs, okay?"

"Mmmm-mmm. You just lay back and let me enjoy your yummy flesh, okay?" I dismounted her to get my pants off… DAMN SHOES AND SOCKS, I hastily kicked 'em off… and I got back astride her, my dick bobbling like a dowsing rod in front of me, I brushed it across her puffy nipples a few times, and rested it in the groove of her sternum. I cupped the sides of her breasts and squeezed them together to form a nice tight channel for my cock. God, as I rocked my hips back and forth, real slow at first, I teased her nippletips with the pads of my thumbs… I knew that feeling deep in the base of my hips, it wouldn't take long… but, aw, man, I kept popping up and out. She was right- I could have used her help. An extra hand to keep me in there would have been nice, but, I figured what the hell, I'd stay the course.

Or not- I was so close, I let go and just started stroking, until oh GOD here it comes and I let out a grunt and I felt it pump and flow, my white goo glurping out onto her creamy skin ("Gaaa! Oooooo, is that your come? Oh, shit, it's running…") and it dribbled down the slope of her boobs to pool in the hollow of her throat and spill down her neck.

"ooh, you gave it to me, didn't you, you gave me your cum, it's dripping…" She muttered as I scooped up a portion of my spooge with two fingers and brought it around to her lips. She replied with a slight "hmmp!" and then opened up with a sigh, rolling her lips and tongue around my two fingers like she was sucking my cock.

"There you go, honey," I said as I fed her my come… too bad I didn't have a spoon, but then I wouldn't have felt the warmth and wetness of her mouth… "I'm only sorry I didn't pump it right down your throat, but here, it's still nice and fresh…"

"God, it's so sweet…" she said, smacking her lips, "it's not bitter or anything… you must eat a lot of sugars, or… I'll bet it's all that soda pop you drink, isn't it?"

"I don't know. I'm not exactly an expert in the taste of semen." I dabbed off her chest and neck with my cast-off boxers, so it wouldn't get all clammy and gross on her.

"I'm no expert, but different guys taste different, that's all."

"Right now, I'm wondering how YOU taste, my dear." I opened the button of her jeans and sloooooowly tugged at her zipper. She was wearing little black cotton panties: Hanes-Her-Way. Ahh… the rich smell of her pussy- and there was a wet spot! She was so so so aroused!

"Oooo. Are you sure? You don't have to do that."

"Try and stop me! I want it. I want to go down on you. I want to taste you." I couldn't resist sliding my fingers down the front of her panties, combing through her fine pubic curls, exploring the geography of her mound and the top of her cleft. She pulsed her hips up into my fingers, seeking the beginnings of her climax, but I withdrew as she mewled a slight protest. I moved down to tug open the restraints on her knees and ankles so I could pull her pants and panties off. Sneakers had to go, too. As the soft blue cloth gave way to pink skin, the heat seemed to rise up off her in waves and she shook and quivered. My mouth watered at the sight and smell of her pussy as I strapped her legs back down, opening her slightly. I ran my fingertips up her thighs, and grazed the edges of her pubic triangle, feeling the edge of her moisture. My lips and tongue skipped along her skin in the wake of the fingers of my left hand, I heaved a hot, heavy breath through her fur (eliciting another "cooooo" from her), and traced back down her other thigh to her kneecap.

"If you're going to eat me, please, please, please…"

"Shhhhh…" I craned my neck forward and gently nudged at her puffy inner lips with the tip of my nose, inhaling the pink musky scent. There was already a drop of her girlie-fluid on my nose- she was close to gushing, her puss was wet like a swamp in front of me. I rolled my face forward and just brushed everything with my cheeks and mouth, like I was trying to make a mess in a pie-eating contest.

"Ahhh! Oh, yes, okay, go ahead… uuuuuuh…" and there was nothing more than heavy breathing and gasping after that. The skin of my temples and the tips of my ears tingled, anticipating her hands coming down and touching me to guide my face around her puss, but it wasn't gonna happen, since her wrists were pinned down firmly in place by my fiendish contraption! Ahh, the sweet, tangy soup of her pussy juice was intoxicating, I was getting drunk on the stuff, as I ran my tongue up and down her slit, not pushing in just yet, just teasing open her petals. There was the little nubbin of her clitoris there at the top, about the size of a largish kernel of corn, didn't want to pay too much attention to that just yet. I diverted an inch to the side, delivering a good ol' fashionedof a kiss to her fur-bearing outer lip on the left, andto the right, andkissing her puss just like I'd kiss her on her the mouth, my tongue probing gently up into the very core of her, up between her petals, touching the rim of her tunnel itself!

I had my hands up against her inner thighs, fingers spread open like fans, keeping her flesh taught and holding her puss open. My thumbs were perilously close to the little curve of the inside of her ass, the prelude to the tight rosebud of her anus. "Keep that on file for later- stick your thumb up her ass when she least expects it, while you're fucking her," said my dark little voice. In the meantime, I brought my index fingers closer in, inside the fleshy outer lips and opened her up like a change purse. Rolling my face in little circles, I let my tongue drift up into her, slurping up her musky juice like I was eating hot, melted ice-cream.

"Ohhhh! Mmm, mmmm, mmmmhp…" she moaned, but that gave way to gasps and heaves that weren't words anymore. I settled into the rhythm of my circle and let her ride it for a while. I kept her flesh taut and open with my fingertips, creeping them in just a little bit closer and closer, since I had to keep repositioning them anyway as they kept slipping across her creamy pink folds. With the tips of my index fingers on the insides of her pink petals, I had laid open her hole- it was pulsing along the edges as she involuntarily flexed her pumping muscle, and it was thickly glazed with her fragrant goo. I ran my tongue around- sloooooooowly- in a circle around the rim of her hole. Time shifted into low gear as I relaxed my face and stirred the wetness of my mouth and the wetness of her pussy together into one warm, simmering, glorious soup. I don't know how long I let it simmer, with my jaw slack and my tongue gone numb with its gentile gyrations, but the sudden Goooosh of extra fluid and a few of Tina's jerky, breathless shouts signaled an orgasm that left a thin veneer of sweat on her sweet, naked skin.

"Oh, it tickles, stop, stop," she muttered between gasps, her pelvis twisting, trying to wrench itself from my grasp. I let up and got to my feet, my dick hard again, bobbing up and down like it was doing jumping jacks with each step. On impulse, I traced the head against six inches of her inside right thigh.

"Okay, good, time to fuck me now," she said, "get it in me, I'll make you feel soooo good…"

"Hmn. Maybe. That's one idea, I suppose." I love the art of the tease.

"Goddamnit, fuck me! You know where it goes! Get in me, it's time, c'mon!" She bounced her hips up and down on the bench.

"I don't know… I could just unlock this thing and let you up now." I walked around towards the end where her head and hands were imprisoned.

"Don't you dare!"

"I'm serious. I've had my fun, you've had yours… we're done now, aren't we?" As I said this last part, I strolled into her view, giving her a good look at my rock-hard, bobbing penis.

"Ooooo. You don't look done to me, sugar. And god knows I need it!"

I walked right over her head and reached for the padlock. I meant to say something else about just letting her go, when she reached her head up, opened her mouth, and sucked the bottom of my dick across her lips like a harmonica! I stood there, frozen, as she turned her head back and forth, dragging her lips and tongue across my dick, and working her jaw as if it was corn-on-the-cob. Gawd, there WAS a way to get good oral sex from a girl in this thing! I made a mental note to never underestimate Tina's erotic imagination as my knees started trembling and I braced myself against the stocks. I watched the rest of her body, gloriously exposed and rocking in her captivity. As I reached down to squeeze one of her breasts again, she released her suction and spoke.

"Next time, I'll give you a blowjob that will make your brains leak out your ears, okay? I can do even more if I can use my hands. But now, I'm begging you, please, please, please fuck me? My pussy wants you so bad. I need your beautiful cock up in me, won't you give me what I need? Please?"

"Since you asked so nicely… well… maybe."

"DAMNIT!"

I reached for the condoms from her purse, tore one open, left a little space at the tip, and rolled it down the length of my dick. I only got it caught once when one side rolled faster than the other, trapping the next roll against the last layer (don't you HATE that?) but I got it straightened out soon enough. Down to business as I crouched at her pelvis and dangled my rubber-cased dickhead against her juicy puss. She thrust her hips downward, trying to fuck herself onto me prematurely.

"Ah-a-aah… Naughty girl. Wait for it."

"I've been waiting for it all goddamn day, come on, I need it! OOOOOO!" as I let her have the first inch, then popped it out upwards, bumping her clit on the way. "Yeah, baby, c'mon, give it to me!"

"You'll get it. You'll get it all in good time."

"Waaaaa!" was all she could reply as I gave her that inch again… and held it there. She jerked furiously up and down, trying to establish a fucking motion, but I rocked with her, not against her, and it was all she could do just to hold it in. I put the palms of my hands on the crests of her hipbones and pressed down, trying to keep her still.

"Just squeeze, Tina. Use that muscle and squeeze me."

"Oooooh." I felt the pulse of her pussy as she kiegled herself against my penetrating cockhead. On the third or fourth squeeze, I gave her another little bit, pushing in against the action of her pump, and she rewarded me with an "aaaaaaaaaa!" That's how I worked it all the way up into her, one agonizing half-inch at a time against her squeezings. Then, as I was in her up to the hilt, I threw myself forward with all my weight, mooshing my pubic bone against hers, drawing out of her a groan that almost wasn't human. I released her hips and established a good, solid in-and-out thrusting rhythm with her as she tore loose and fucked back like an animal.

"Gaaa! Yes! Yes! Yes! Aaaa! Oooo!" I never knew women were this loud. I adjusted the angle of my thrust, shifting my hips down so that I was coming at her more from below, hitting the forward roof of her vagina and (I hoped) her G-spot.

The shriek she let out informed me it worked. I'd try to spell out what she sounded like, but I'd run out of vowels. Her chest and arms flushed red and jerked and heaved, I thought she'd shake the bondage bench apart with her spasms. She was riding the crest of her orgasm like a surfer in the tube of a wave before it comes crashing down around her- she just needed something to set her over the edge. I reached down between our thighs, spreading her buttocks apart, and I stuck the tip of my middle finger right against and right up into her asshole, just up to the first knuckle, but it was enough. We both surrendered at the same time, nearly loosing grip of each other in the process.

As we caught our breath, I retrieved the key from its hook under the bench, opened the padlock, threw back the bolt, and helped Tina into a sitting position. I kissed her sloppily and we worked together to release the straps on her legs. We straightened up together, but said nothing until we were dressed and downstairs. She was on her way out the door when she said:

"You were right. That was what I needed to see you as a man. I didn't know you had it in you."

"So where does that leave us now?"

"I don't know. I'll call you, okay?"

"Okay."

I kissed her again- kind of awkwardly, we both hesitated a little, and she left. So now I'm sitting here, writing this all down before I forget it or decide it was some crazy dream. I can still smell her on me. My dick is still sticky. That really happened, and it happened with Tina, and it was better than I ever dreamed it could be.

Epilogue: Tina just now called me. She said that she never did get those boxes she came over for, and that she'd be right over!

Cockatoo
Cockatoo
588 Followers
12