The Bondage Gallery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,132 Followers

"You're sick."

"Yet you're still here, which tells me that you're curious. Believe me, I understand women better than you do. If you were disgusted by these pictures, you wouldn't be looking at them so much."

"Maybe it's because I find this whole thing to be strange," she replied.

"Or maybe you envy the way that these women orgasm. It's something you're craving deep down. I can tell that you haven't gotten laid in months."

"You don't know anything about me."

Frank closed the photo album. "Enough of this back-and-forth. Let's talk business. You're interested in displaying some of my photographs in your gallery, correct?"

"Yes, that's correct. Despite what I think about your fetishes, you're a talented photographer."

"Which photographs are you going to display? Just the face and nude portraits?"

"Yes."

"I want you to display some of my bondage photos also," he said sternly. "Not all of them. None of the graphic pictures because I respect that you're trying to run a clean business. But you should display some of the light bondage pictures."

"And why should I do that?"

"Because there's a market for it. And because it's my biggest passion in life. It shouldn't be locked away in my apartment. It should be proudly displayed in a gallery."

Elizabeth shook her head. "Listen, Frank, I get what you're..."

"I want you to experience some light bondage," he said bluntly. "Nothing too painful. Just something you can handle. I want you to try it instead of insulting it."

"That's not going to happen."

"I thought artists were supposed to be open minded?" he asked rhetorically.

"Not when it comes to rough sex that's demeaning to women."

"Everything is consensual Liz. Try it. If you don't, you'll never know what you've been missing. You have nothing to lose. No one will ever know. It'll be our dirty little secret."

She crossed her arms and thought for a moment. "How would it work?"

"Come back next Sunday night when you're in a relaxed mood. Relaxation is important. Then we'll take it from there, slowly."

"I don't even know why I'm still listening to you."

"People say I'm charming," he said light-heartedly.

She smiled, "I'd have to agree."

"Next Sunday evening. Dress light. I'll start things gently with you."

"The deal is off," she said sharply. "I'm sorry. I think it's best if we stopped contacting each other. Best of luck with your artwork."

Frank looked at her without emotions. "The offer still stands. I'll keep my evening clear next Sunday for you."

"I've made up my mind. Have a good night."

She walked to the door while Frank simply gazed at her like a misbehaving pet. He knew she would return. She was the type.

***

Days later. Elizabeth sat behind the desk of her tiny office after the gallery had closed. She was busy calculating the profits for the day. Sales were average. Nothing great. It was enough to pay the bills and her employees.

When the paperwork was done, she leaned back on the chair and looked at pictures she had received from other potential sellers. They were tame. Nothing exciting. Most of the artwork she had been receiving were bland with very little edge to it. Even the nude paintings and photographs she had been receiving looked bland. Everything had become boring after seeing Frank's work.

She ran her fingers through her hair, leaning further back. Then she got back to work mode and opened her drawer to look at Frank's bondage photos again.

Damn it. I want these pictures. But Frank is a royal ass. She thought.

She thought for a moment: Would trying a little bondage hurt? Probably not. No one will never know. It might be fun. I want those pictures. Our dirty little secret. Maybe.

Elizabeth closed the gallery in the evening and took a long walk downtown. She needed the fresh air to clear her mind. Frank was right about one thing- she hadn't gotten laid in a very long time. And she was in desperate need of a good orgasm.

***

Sunday night. Elizabeth was on her way to Frank's apartment. She wore a casual blue dress. She didn't bother call in advance to notify him. She wanted to see if Frank kept his word about keeping his schedule clear.

As it turned out, he did. When she arrived to his apartment door, he greeted her with an expecting smile, as if there was no doubt she was coming. He was dressed sharply and his hair was styled.

"Welcome again," he said.

She entered his apartment. "You look rather prepared."

"Why wouldn't I be prepared? A man should always prepare when a beautiful woman comes to his home."

"Not a bad code to live by."

Frank closed the door while Elizabeth roamed around the apartment. She looked at his furniture, his electronic items, and the images displayed on the wall. She wanted to know more about him through his lifestyle. After all, he was the man who was going to give her an orgasm, she expected.

"Can I get you a drink this time?" he asked cordially.

"No, thanks."

"Do you always turn down drinks?

"I'm here on business," she said. "I like to keep a level head."

"Then let's talk business. You can display any of my photographs that you choose, but I want fair market value for them. All of my profits will go to charity. But in order to make this deal, I want you to experience light bondage so you won't sound so ignorant anymore."

"Are you still trying to convince me to display your bondage photographs?" she asked.

"Yes."

"We'll see. I'm here with an open mind tonight."

"Then remove your outfit," he said bluntly.

"Excuse me?"

"Remove your dress, bra, and panties. Everything off. I want you naked."

Elizabeth batted her eyes. "You have a lot of nerve."

"It was your choice to come here. Don't waste my time."

She looked at him sharply. Then her fingers went to the straps of her dress and she pushed them off her shoulders. The blue dress fell to the floor around her ankles. She reached back and unclasped her bra while continuing to look Frank in the eyes. The bra fell to the floor and her bare breasts were exposed.

Her breasts were medium sized. Her dark pink nipples hardened from the exposure. She bent down to remove her panties, standing naked before him.

Frank remained expressionless. If he was impressed, he didn't show it. His eyes roamed her naked body, taking in as much as he could.

"This was worth the wait," he nodded.

She raised an eyebrow. "Were you planning this all along?"

"No. But the moment I first saw you, I wanted to have you."

"Now here I am," she said. "Naked in your living room."

"I'd like you better in my bondage room. Follow me."

Frank held Elizabeth's hand and led her naked down the hall. Bondage room? She was surprised that he had a name for his special room.

When Frank opened the door, Elizabeth knew exactly why it was called the bondage room. Everything inside was built for sex- nothing else. Nothing inside was comfortable. Instead, there were different shaped tables with straps on them, sex toys displaying on the walls, and different devices for bondage.

"Scary," she said sarcastically.

"Everything here is for pleasure."

Elizabeth walked around the room and casually browsed at everything. Nudity was becoming less of an issue. She felt comfortable being naked around Frank.

"So how is this going to work?"

"I'll start lightly with you," he said. "Very lightly."

Frank held up a ball of thin red string.

"You're kidding," she said playfully.

"No, I'm not. You're as fragile as a kitten, so I'll treat you like one. I'm going to tie you up with this string, that way, if you get scared, you can easily break out."

She jokingly rolled her eyes. "Let's get this over with. I want to see what all the fuss is about."

"Lay on the table. On your back."

Elizabeth did as she was told. She laid down on the table. She trusted him completely. Her eyes looked at the ceiling lights. At that moment, she came to the conclusion that she would let Frank do whatever he wanted.

She felt her hands being tied with the soft string. Her wrists became bound and they were tied to the table. It was slightly uncomfortable, scary, and exciting, all the same time. Frank did the same thing with her feet. Then her feet were tied to the table. Everything was professionally done.

"Nervous?" he asked.

"A little. I've never been in this position before."

"We're not done yet. One more thing before we begin."

Frank reached for a piece of cloth and folded it, making a blindfold. He covered her eyes with it and tied a knot behind her head so it wouldn't move. Not only was she bound, but she was also blindfolded.

All she could hear was his footsteps pacing the room. She had no clue what to expect. The anticipation and curiosity was growing.

"Is there a safe word?" she asked nervously. "In case I don't want to do this anymore."

"The string is thin. If you want to stop, then break free. It's that simple."

She tightly tugged on the string with her wrists, wondering if she could actually break it. She wasn't completely sure, which was both scary and exciting.

There was a smack on her thigh. It caused a sharp pain. Whatever it was, it wasn't his hand.

"What is that?" she asked.

"A fly swatter. I'm going to make you cum with it. Just relax."

Frank struck her again with the fly swatter. Then again. The fourth and fifth hits became harder. There was a stinging feeling to it. He continuously stuck the same spot. Elizabeth couldn't see her leg, but if she could, she was sure the spot was turning red.

The next slap hit her breast. It was completely unexpected and it felt more arousing. Her breasts and nipples had always been extremely sensitive.

Then came a wave of slaps. Each strike was no longer targeted and calculated. Frank began using the fly swatter indiscriminately on her breasts. He slapped her tits like he hated her. For a moment, she thought he was angry with her. The slaps came fast and furiously. There was a stinging sensation across her chest. She yelped out loud when her sensitive nipples were struck. Frank sensed her weakness and began targeting her big pink nipples, making them swell even further.

"Ahhh!!!" she screamed with each strike to the center of her tits.

Frank stopped when Elizabeth began to squirm on the table. He didn't want to scare her away. He didn't want her to break free. There was more to be done. The mission hadn't been accomplished yet.

Elizabeth's breathing became deeper. There was a stinging sensation across her breasts and on her thigh. She was tempted to break free. She tugged the strings, but to no avail. She tugged a little bit harder and felt the strings begin to weaken. She tugged a little bit more, wanting to end the bondage.

A swat between her legs caused her to stop. She was swatted on the pussy. That bastard. Frank hit her pussy again, directly on the clitoris. Direct hit! Ouch! Her sensitive clit ached in pain, the good kind. She loved clitoral stimulation, but she never felt anything like what Frank was doing. He really is a pro. Another swat came and hit her pussy again. Then again. She tugged the strings again, not to escape, but in pleasure. A smile grew on her face, which she tried to hold in.

Frank spread her pussy lips with his fingers and held it open. Don't even think about it! Not in there! You bastard! He did. Frank struck her pussy with the fly swatter, directly inside of her pink wet cunt.

"Owwww!!!!!" she yelled.

A few more strikes to her exposed pussy, and he released his hold. He swatted furiously at her clitoris with one goal in mind. He wasn't going to stop until she came. He watched Elizabeth squirm on the table with her toes curled and he continued to swat faster. She came magnificently. She looked like a beautiful hot mess in the process.

Frank left her there breathing heavily. He watched her. She looked gorgeous.

"Are we done?" she finally asked.

Frank removed the blindfold. "We're done. How was it?"

"I haven't cum like that since college."

"Far too long."

He bent down and kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back. It was a soft and tender kiss. But it was also the kind of kiss which showed that he was in control, not her.

***

The next few weeks were a sexual whirlwind for Elizabeth. She continued seeing Frank for both business & pleasure. Mostly pleasure.

They met at his apartment to discuss which photographs to display. Afterwards, he would take her to the bondage room for discipline. Elizabeth was punished every which way. She was paddled from behind. Spanked with his bare hand. Wiped. Flogged. Swatted.

They never had sex. Not even oral sex. She wondered why, but she figured that Frank had a reason for it.

As their relationship progressed, they began going out together. He took her to the movies, art museums, plays, and dinner. Every time she thought they would become equals in a relationship, he would bend her over for a spanking. It was a constant reminder of her new position with him. She had always considered herself a strong independent woman, but for Frank, she was willing to make an exception.

Part 3 of 3: Office Bondage Restraints

Saturday early morning. It was the day of Elizabeth's big art exhibition. She had only hosted a few, and they had all been successful. Two of her employees were in the gallery helping to arrange the slew of new artwork.

Elizabeth stood next to Frank, putting the final touches on his exhibit. His wall was filled with photographs of beautiful naked women. None of the pictures were overly explicit. There were face portraits, nude portraits, images of light bondage, and close up shots of their faces while they came.

"This is easily the most provocative exhibit I've ever put on display," she noted.

"One step at a time."

She playfully bumped him with her shoulder. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It's only a matter of time before you become bold enough to show real art."

"And this isn't?"

"These images are beautiful," he said. "But a woman's body is limitless. There are so many shapes and forms which should have been displayed on this wall."

"What are you saying? That I'm not bold enough because I'm not willing to show hardcore bondage or penetration?"

"Exactly," he teased with a wink.

"You're hopeless."

"How does it feel having your picture on this wall?"

Frank pointed to the photograph which showed Elizabeth's naked body in light bondage. There was no face. Only a picture of her breasts and vagina. Her hands were tied behind her back, and her ankles were chained together in the photograph. It was the centerpiece of Frank's exhibit.

"I still can't believe you convinced me to display that," she replied, smiling like a schoolgirl. "God, if anyone knew that was me...No one would believe it. That's for sure."

"Which is exactly why it's so arousing for you," he stated firmly. "Good girl Liz, with her naked portrait on the wall- in her own gallery. It gives you a fun little exhibitionist thrill, doesn't it?"

She shrugged. "I guess this makes me an exhibitionist now."

"You've always been an exhibitionist. You just didn't know it."

"Thank god I have you to teach me everything," she said playfully and sarcastically.

"I bought you a dress for tonight. It's a classy black dress. Not too ordinary, not too sexy. It's just right for the special occasion. Wear a thin bra so your breasts don't hang out. But no panties."

"Why no panties?" she asked with an eyebrow raised. "Is there another exhibitionist thrill I should know about?"

"It's a surprise. Just for you and me. No one else needs to know."

"That's reassuring."

She wrapped her arm around him and they continued looking at the bondage exhibit together. She looked at the different nude pictures, then to her own. She was still in disbelief that her naked body was actually on the wall. It made her wet thinking about it.

***

Later that night. The art gallery slowly came to life as well-dressed attendees began to appear. A catering service provided refreshments to the growing crowd of art aficionados. Jazz music played in the background. The environment was social as people chatted with each other and discussed the various artworks on display.

Elizabeth wore the dress that Frank bought. It fit perfectly. Frank knew her exact measurements. It showed off her arms and calves. Elizabeth looked her best, but she made sure not to overdo anything. It was a big night for the city's art crowd, and she needed to look just right.

As more people came, she made sure to greet as many people as she could. She shook hands with almost everyone. It was slightly awkward engaging the crowd while pantyless, but she quickly got used to it. It was an exciting secret.

Her eyes darted to the door when Frank showed up in a casual suit, looking like a suave businessman. He was carrying a brown paper bag with him.

She approached him like a kitten and shook his hand, greeting him like a well-deserved artist.

"Welcome."

"You look ravishing in that dress," he said, looking her over.

"Thank you. And you were right."

"About?"

"The photographs," she replied. "They're the biggest hit of the night. A lot of people are talking about them in a positive way."

"That's the last thing on my mind right now."

She raised an eyebrow. "Oh?"

"Let's go to your office in the backroom. I can't wait any longer."

She nodded and led him to the backroom office. She knew exactly what Frank wanted to do. My god. At my own art gallery? During an exhibition? How could he? I hope he doesn't stain my dress.

They brushed passed the crowd until they reached the small office in the backroom area. She closed the door and locked it. There was a tingle between her legs.

"What happens now?" she asked.

"I'm going to fuck you. And I'm going to claim your mouth."

"Here? Right now?" she asked, pretending to be surprised.

"It's the perfect time to consummate our relationship. We should be quick. We wouldn't want any of your esteemed guests waiting for too long. Now bend over your desk. I'm going to tie you up."

Elizabeth did as she was told. She bent over her desk. She watched Frank pull out a thick brown rope from the bag he was carrying. The rope looked intimidating, like it could actually hurt someone.

"You remember that I'm loud right?" she asked with concern. "I don't want anyone hearing this."

"I came prepared."

Frank pulled out a red ball gag & strap from the bag. He tossed the bag to the floor and approached Elizabeth. She knew exactly what to do, trusting him completely. She opened her mouth so Frank could insert the red ball gag, then he used the head strap to hold the ball gag in place.

Her jaw hurt. It was extremely uncomfortable. But it was what Frank wanted. Everything he had ever done made her feel good. Frank knew all of her pleasure spots, even when she didn't.

She remained bent over on the desk. Frank tied each of her ankles to the bottom of the desk. Her legs were spread apart. Frank did the same thing to her wrists. Each of her wrists were tied to the bottom of the desk. She was completely bound.

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

She nodded.

"Good," he replied. "There's one more aspect to our game which I think you'll enjoy since you've discovered your exhibitionist side."

Frank walked to the door and unlocked it. Elizabeth's eyes immediately widened. She would scream at him if she could, but the ball gag didn't allow it.

"Let's hope that no one walks in and catches us," he smiled. "The sooner we cum, the less likely we'll be caught. Let's begin."

Elizabeth's eyes remained on the door. She was terrified of getting caught as the bondage kept her strapped to the table. She couldn't see what Frank was doing as he got behind her. But she heard his pants unzip. Then she heard him open a condom wrapper, then putting it on.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,132 Followers