The Bondage Gallery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,008 Followers

His hand lifted the back of Elizabeth's skirt to expose her bare bottom. She felt Frank's hand touch her pussy, rubbing the outside, then the inside.

"My goodness you're wet. Making you cum tonight is going to be easier than I expected."

She felt both of Frank's hands spread her pussy apart, then she felt the tip of his erection touch her hot pussy. She had no idea how big he was. She had never seen his penis before, and she had no idea what to expect. When it slowly entered her pussy, she knew it was big. Inch by inch the hard cock entered. Every inch gave her an erotic sensation. She hadn't been laid in months. Frank's big cock was a much needed treat.

By the time he went all the way in, he was deep inside of her. Elizabeth's pussy was stretched. She savored every second as Frank held still. Her body adjusted to the size. Then he slowly pulled back before giving her a thrust. The ball gag in Elizabeth's mouth prevented her from gasping out loud. There was another thrust, and her moan was once again muffled.

She kept her eyes on the door handle as Frank began to form a rhythm. The thrusts were becoming harder and faster. His cock was everything she expected and more. Soon, she was listening to the sounds of his crotch slapping against her ass as he ravished her pussy.

The pleasure and intensity grew. Her body felt energized and she pulled hard against the ropes with her hands and feet. But there was no chance of fighting the bondage. The rope and knots were too strong.

"Don't pull too tight," he warned. "You'll leave marks on your wrists. Just relax and let me do all the work."

Frank reached down and rubbed her hair and shoulders while he fucked her. She tried her best to relax. She let herself go as Frank continued to pound her hot pussy. She felt herself being stretched and used. She felt herself becoming wetter and hotter. At that point, she no longer cared if anyone walked in. She didn't care if she was caught. Her employees could have walked in, or her loyal customers, or her best friends, people in the art community- she wouldn't have cared. The only thing on her mind was Frank's cock and her impending orgasm.

She cried in pleasure. The red ball gag continued to muffle the noises. She bit down on it when the pleasure became too intense. Her pussy was getting pounded harder. Her body was rocking back and forth in a swaying motion. Please god let me cum already!

As if he read her thoughts, Frank reached down to rub her swollen clitoris. He rubbed it in a circular motion, just the way she liked. Thank you! Her clit was being stimulated beyond belief while her pussy was getting owned.

Elizabeth's eyes suddenly rolled back. She tried to maintain focus on the door, but she lost all concentration. Her back violently arched against Frank's cock, and her feet shook on the ground, with her toes curling inside of her expensive designer heels. In that moment, she experienced the orgasm of a lifetime. She nearly blacked out in the process.

She felt Frank's hard cock plop out of her when he pulled back. He quickly untied the ropes while she was in a semi-conscious state, laying on her stomach. He removed the ball from her mouth and she was quickly regaining her senses. He placed the rope and the gag back inside of the bag, and placed it neatly in her desk drawer.

"Are we done?" she slurred.

"Does it look like we're done?" he asked rhetorically, gesturing to his hard cock.

Frank removed the condom from his cock and looked at her like the answer was so obvious. She knew exactly what he wanted. She wanted the same thing too.

She got down on her knees and began to suck. The cock she had been dreaming about for weeks was finally in her mouth. She performed to the best of her abilities to please him. She assumed he wanted a simple blowjob so he could cum. But he wanted more.

He wrapped his fingers in her hair and began to pump his cock in her face. Elizabeth quickly realized that he wanted to fuck her mouth. It was new territory for her. Every man she had ever been with was content with her oral sex abilities. Frank wanted more. She did her best to oblige. She relaxed her neck and jaw. She allowed him to fuck her face. She allowed him to go deeper into her throat.

Elizabeth made gurgling sounds as her face was being fucked. Mascara ran down her cheeks as the tears overflowed. But she didn't stop. Her main goal was to please the man by whatever it took. And he wanted to be rough with her mouth.

He grunted. He was close.

She jerked the base of his cock and Frank groaned loudly. He came inside of her mouth. She could barely taste the cum because most of it went straight down her throat, directly to her stomach. She continued stroking and sucking until he was done. When Frank began to pull back and soften, she was finally able to taste his cum, and she liked it.

"How did I do?" she asked from her knees, licking her lips.

"You're a natural born submissive."

Elizabeth stood so they were face to face. "How do I look?"

He wiped the excess cum around her chin and put it in her mouth, which she gladly sucked. He used both hands to wipe away the runny mascara on her cheeks, then he wiped the tears away from her eyes.

"You look like a new woman," he said.

"I feel like one too."

"Which is why you need to get back to the crowd. After an orgasm like that, you'll be a better host since you're in a great state of mind."

"Thank you. For everything."

Frank nodded and opened the door. The gallery was noisy with a room full of people having various conversations.

"Do you hear that?" he asked. "It's the sound of a gallery full of art enthusiasts. They're waiting to speak with their gracious and beautiful host."

She smiled, "I'm ready."

Elizabeth walked through the door with a wetness between her legs. Her vaginal fluids may have dripped down her thighs and onto the floor, but no one would have noticed. Her breath probably smelled like cum, but a sip of wine would have taken care of that. She felt invigorated as she meet with the crowd of art lovers.

Bondage had made her a new woman.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.