The Bondage Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,098 Followers

"Put that on," Meredith said. "I don't want you wearing anything besides that, not even your shoes."

"What about my bra and panties?"

"Everything. Will that be a problem?"

Lisa shook her head. "No."

"Good. Get dressed in this room. I'll return shortly once I put my boots on and get rid of this robe."

"Okay."

"Are you ready for this?" Meredith asked.

"I am."

"You look uneasy. It's okay to be nervous. If you don't want to continue, that's fine. I can always find someone else, and I'll still pay you for tonight."

Lisa took a short breath. "I want to do this. I'll put the dress on and I'll be ready when you are."

"Excellent," Meredith smiled, before turning to walk away.

Lisa was left alone in the lavish guest room. She looked at the black dress laying on the bed and wondered how much it was worth. It looked expensive. She put her camera down, then she removed her yellow dress and tossed it onto the bed. She took off her shoes. Finally, as Meredith requested, she removed her bra and panties, standing naked in the bedroom.

She stared at her nude appearance in the mirror, noting how average she looked. She picked up the black dress and wore it, and then she looked at herself in the mirror again. This time, she looked much different. She looked like a woman of class and elegance.

"Beautiful," Meredith's voice said from the hallway.

Lisa was startled that she had been watched, but she wasn't sure for how long. Her eyes widened when she saw Meredith in a black corset and long black boots. Meredith's appearance was in stark contrast to her usual professional attire.

"Oh, thank you," Lisa meekly replied. "You look beautiful as well."

"It's time now. I've unlocked my special room. It's down the hall. Wait for me there with your camera ready, and I'll bring our special guest. You're free to take pictures however you please. I won't give you any instructions on how to do your job. It's up to you."

"Thank you."

Meredith stepped to the side, signaling Lisa that it was time to go to the bondage room alone. Lisa took a soft breath, and with her large camera in hand, she walked passed Meredith and headed down the hall to the unlocked room.

*

The bondage room was large, and the walls were covered with black padding. It was a well lit room. Lisa's eyes roamed around the different sexual items and contraptions which were on display. There was a variety of dildos, sex toys, chains, and clamps. There was a chair and table in the room, which were the only furniture available. There was a large clock on the wall to ensure that each session lasted exactly one hour.

It wasn't until the sound of Meredith's boot heels clicking on the floor that Lisa remembered she had a specific job to do. They were coming, and Lisa readied her camera to take pictures.

The first thing Lisa saw was the middle aged man entering the room, with his hands still tied, and his face still covered to protect his identify. Lisa snapped a photo of him.

Then Meredith entered the room. She wore a bright gold mask which covered her face, but allowed her hair to roam down freely. The mask looked like something created in the 15th century for a royal family, Lisa thought. Lisa snapped pictures of Meredith guiding the man into the room, and then closing the door.

Lisa watched in curiosity as the bound man was made to kneel. He was ordered by Meredith to get on his knees and to remain silent. Lisa snapped more photos.

Meredith walked over to her collection of sex toys and looked for what she wanted. She finally settled on a long flesh colored dildo. But she wasn't done yet. She attached the dildo onto a strap-on, and then she wore it over her leather corset. Lisa snapped more photos.

"Are you ready tonight?" Meredith asked her male submissive.

"Mmm... Hmmm..." he muffled in response.

"Good boy," Meredith said in a condescending tone. "Now I want your little ass bent over the table."

The man stood and positioned himself on the table, with his stomach lying flat, and his legs spread apart. The man demonstrated that he had done this several times before, and that he was enjoying every moment, no matter how tormenting or degrading the experience would seem to the average person.

Meredith picked up a small wooden paddle and gently started to smack the man's bottom. It was soft at first, as if she cared about his well being. The paddle began to strike him harder, then harder. The man started making mumbling sounds with his mouth as the striking became more intense. Lisa almost felt badly for him, but she did her job and took pictures instead.

"You like that? You little cunt," Meredith said to him, continuing with the paddling.

"Mmm....Hmm..."

"I have something else for you."

Meredith put the paddle down and strapped the man's hands and ankles to the different corners of the table. He became trapped. All of his trust was completely with Meredith. He was at her will, and at her mercy. She grabbed a bottle of lubrication and coated a large amount onto the tip of her finger. Lisa took close-up pictures of Meredith's lubricated finger. Then Lisa took close-up pictures of the finger going inside the man's anus.

He moaned as he was being penetrated by Meredith's finger. Then two fingers were inserted. Then three. Lisa wondered if the man was even enjoying it. But that wasn't her business. Lisa's job was to take picture of the penetration, and she did, with the camera snapping away.

Lisa's stomach nearly sank when she saw Meredith position herself behind the man, with the long strap-on pointed directly at the man's spread ass.

Lisa was ready to shout and plead on behalf of the helpless man on the table. She wanted to stop this madness on his behalf. But she didn't. It wasn't her role. Her mouth was open in shock, and she briefly lowered her camera so she could see the anal penetration with her own eyes. It was a jarring sight. She raised her camera, pointed it directly at the anal penetration, and she snapped more pictures.

***

Monday. It was early morning and Lisa stood in her darkroom developing all of the pictures she had taken for Meredith. There were over 200 images total.

The first batches were ready. The image quality was beautiful, and she admired her own work. She knew that Meredith would be pleased with how the bondage room was captured. She knew that Meredith would also be pleased with how the male submissive was captured. There were stunning shots of Meredith in the outfit, and there were close-ups of the gold mask.

Lisa briefly looked through the rest of the film strips she had taken. She looked at the images of the man sucking the sex object, being spanked, then sodomized for a lengthy period by the large strap-on. Her heartbeat rose. Then she looked at the images of the man being jerked-off by Meredith. He shot a massive load of cum onto the floor, which he was later ordered to clean with his tongue.

Lisa felt a burning sensation between her legs. She was aroused in her darkroom, the same way she had been aroused in Meredith's bondage room.

She unbuttoned her pants and slid her right hand down her panties. She looked at the film being developed, of the man sucking the dildo while on his knees, and she touched herself sexually. She remembered everything she felt when she saw it for the first time. She visualized him being sodomized, and Meredith masturbating him. She touched herself thinking of the man sucking on Meredith's tits. She thought of all the verbally degrading comments sent his way, and how hard it made him.

Then, Lisa imagined herself being in the man's position. She wondered if she could possibly enjoy being made to suck a dildo, and being sodomized in such a degrading position. When she gave herself an orgasm in the darkroom when she knew the answer was yes.

Part 3 of 4: Gold Mask & Black Dress

Two months later. Lisa wore a new dress when she went to Meredith's office. She had been requested to a private meeting. Once she reached the right floor, she had a brief discussion with the secretary, and she was allowed to enter Meredith's office.

The two women greeted each other with a hug, and they both sat down in their seats, with Meredith behind her large desk, and Lisa sitting in front of her.

"I can honestly say that you're the best employee I've ever had," Meredith stated. "That means something, given how many qualified people have worked for me over the years."

A proud feeling came over Lisa. "Thanks. I try my best."

"Do you like having me as an employer? I have a reputation for being a real bitch, which is well deserved."

"I don't think you're a bitch at all," Lisa playfully replied. "I think you're a strong woman. And you're easily the most intriguing employer I've ever had. Every week is something mind boggling. I love that. I always look forward to our meetings."

"Well, unfortunately, your services are no longer required," Meredith said in a blunt business tone. "You've completed your task photographing all of my submissives. I think you've done a wonderful job. Your work has far exceeded my expectations."

Lisa was taken aback. She had grown to love watching, and taking pictures, of Meredith's secret sex life. Going to her apartment on Saturday nights was the thrill of her week. And she privately masturbated every time she returned home. She had also grown fond of Meredith's company on a weekly basis.

"Oh, well I'm glad that you liked my work," Lisa replied, trying not to sound crushed.

"I'm not the only one that likes it. All of my male submissives agree that you've done an outstanding job with your photography. You'll be receiving a considerable bonus for this. When you leave my office, my secretary will hand you an envelope with the money."

"That's very kind of you."

Meredith smiled. "Not a problem."

"Is there any way that... we could... continue this?" Lisa asked with all of the confidence she could muster. "As a photographer, I think there's plenty more things we could explore, which we haven't already."

Meredith raised an eyebrow. "Really? So, the shy little photographer wants to continue working for me. That's interesting."

"Well, I'm interested in your hobby," Lisa reluctantly admitted. "It's fascinating stuff, and I think we've done great work together in terms of making art."

Meredith thought for a moment. "I may have just the thing for you. No guarantees. But it might be out of your league."

Lisa's attention was suddenly piqued. "What is it?"

"The bondage fetish is more common in the business world than you think. It's very popular amongst powerful men, because they love the role reversal. They love giving up control to seductive women after being the boss the whole day. Are you interested so far?"

"Definitely."

"Great. I'll contact the organizers of the event to see if you can join."

"Event?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, it's a small event which happens every so often. It's a bondage party, basically, where the rich and powerful go to have some real fun- the adult kind."

"That sounds like something I'd love to see."

Meredith grinned. "You have no idea. It's so dirty and vulgar, that everyone is masked. Everything is completely discreet. Plus it's a bit of a tradition."

"What would I be doing there?"

"Taking pictures. What else? Maybe the organizers of the event would like some beautiful pictures for a memorabilia or something along those lines."

"I can definitely do that," Lisa replied. "To be perfectly honest, ever since I started taking pictures of your bondage sessions, everything else I do at work seems so tame in comparison."

Meredith smiled, "I knew you'd like it. You're that kind of girl. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment in a few minutes."

"Oh, of course. Thank you for your time."

Lisa stood up and extended her hand for a handshake before she left.

"One more thing," Meredith added. "My other friends don't always play nice. So if you want to continue working for me, then you better be sure."

"I'm sure."

Meredith nodded. "I thought so. We'll keep in touch. I'll contact you soon."

***

A week later. It was an early Tuesday morning. Lisa was awoken by a series of knocks on her door. She got out bed, briefly checked herself in the mirror, then answered the door. To her surprise, it was Meredith's secretary holding a small package.

"Good morning," the secretary said with a beaming smile.

"Morning, please come in."

The secretary stepped inside the small apartment holding the package, and Lisa closed the door.

"Sorry to disturb you so early," the secretary said. "I'm busy the rest of the day, so this was the only time I had."

"No worries. Do you want some coffee or breakfast?" Lisa asked.

"I'm fine thank you."

"So what brings you here this morning?"

"Meredith had contacted the organizers of the event," the secretary replied. "They all love your work, and they think your pictures would be welcomed."

"That's great news. I'd love to attend."

"There's a condition though."

"What is it?" Lisa asked.

"The bondage event is exclusive, and they don't just let anyone in. So you'll have to be initiated before you're allowed to take pictures there."

The news woke Lisa stronger than any cup of coffee.

"What do you mean?"

"There's an initiation process for new members. I'm told there's no way around it. You have to do it, if you want to continue working for Meredith."

"Well, what does this initiation require? Anything extreme?"

"It changes each time," the secretary replied. "I was initiated a few years ago, and it was pretty tame. But for other people, yikes. I wouldn't want to be them."

Lisa suddenly felt her mind spinning. She wanted the job more than anything, and she didn't want to disappoint Meredith by refusing.

"Tell Meredith I'll do it," Lisa said.

The secretary smiled and placed the package on a nearby table. "She knew you'd be interested. This is for you."

"What is it?"

"Open it."

Lisa lifted the cover from the package and she saw a gold mask sitting on top of a thin black fabric. The mask was elegant, and similar to the one Meredith uses during each bondage sessions.

"What's this for?" Lisa asked, as she picked up the mask to examine it.

"You'll have to wear it to the event. It's the same type that Meredith has, which will let people know that you're either her guest, or her submissive."

Lisa continued looking at it. "It's a beautiful mask."

"It certainly is. There's an outfit in the package also. You'll have to wear it. Nothing else, except for heels."

Lisa lifted the thin black fabric from the package. It was completely see-through.

"I'm not allowed to wear anything else underneath?" Lisa asked.

"Nope. Nothing. The event starts 7 pm on Saturday. A driver will come pick you up at 6, so be ready. You're allowed to wear a coat to cover your body when you walk to the car, but take it off once you reach the event. Don't forget to bring the mask, and your camera."

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure," the secretary replied.

"Do you think I can go through with this? I mean, in your opinion, do you think I can handle what goes on at the event?"

The secretary smiled, "There's only one way to find out."

***

Saturday evening. The elevator door opened and Lisa quickly walked through the lobby of her apartment building. She wore high-heels and a large coat. Underneath, she wore the see-through black fabric with nothing else. She held the package with her gold mask inside, and another container which had her camera. She walked as fast as she could so that no one would see her.

A black car waited for her, with the driver holding the door open. When she entered the car, she saw Meredith sitting in the backseat. Once Lisa sat down, the driver closed the door and drove towards their destination.

"You look cute in that outfit," Meredith said. "It's nice seeing you in something a little sexier than what you normally wear."

"Thanks. You look great also."

Lisa's eyes roamed Meredith's body, which was much more bare. Meredith wasn't ashamed of sitting in the car wearing only a thin black fabric. Every curve on her body was completely visible, and her large brown nipples could be seen through the thin material.

"You seem a bit nervous," Meredith noted.

"Kind of. This whole process is pretty intimidating for me. I hear there's an initiation I have to go through."

Meredith smiled. "You've heard correct."

"Can you at least give me an idea of what's going to happen?" Lisa asked shyly.

"I'm afraid not, honey. But don't worry. You're in good hands."

"I hope so. God, this is scary."

"Why are you here?" Meredith asked bluntly. "What's the real reason? It has to be more than just professional curiosity. Admit it, you're a secret slut."

"I'm not a slut."

"Then maybe I should have the driver turn this car around and take you back to your apartment.

"Wait," Lisa replied swiftly. "I'm here because I like what you do. I think it's exciting. I want to keep watching you."

"Do you have fantasies of joining in? Ever think about being whipped, spanked, or having a strap-on used inside any of your tight holes?"

"Yes. I have."

A sly grin appeared on Meredith's face. "Of course. I knew you had submissive potential since the day I walked inside of your studio. It's usually the quiet girls that become the biggest sluts"

"I'm not a slut."

"The initiation should take care of that. Remember, no one is forcing you to be here. You can leave anytime you wish."

A shiver of fear and excitement was sent down Lisa's spine. She wondered what Meredith meant, as Meredith simply turned her head away with a faint smile and looked through the window of the car.

Part 4 of 4: Pain & Pleasure

The security gates opened and the car was allowed to enter the large property. The car stopped in front of a mansion, and the two women stepped out.

"This is where we put our masks on," Meredith said. "And take off your coat. It's time to show off that pretty body you have."

Lisa removed the coat and tossed it inside the car. A slight breeze of wind reminded her how vulnerable she was. She felt the space between her legs tingle from the cool air. Her pink nipples stiffened from a second round of breeze. Lisa closed her legs tight in a weak attempt to cover her womanhood.

Both women put on their gold masks. Lisa reached in the car and grabbed her camera. They closed the doors, and the car drove off.

The entrance to the mansion was guarded by two large men. They also wore masks, and they stood silently as the two women approached them.

"Password please," one of the masked security guards asked.

"Towel clip," Meredith replied.

"You may proceed ladies."

The guard opened the door and they entered the mansion. Lisa marveled at the extravagance of the building. It looked like it was built for a royal family. Paintings, decorations, and collectors items were all displayed on the walls. The carpet was red on the entrance which they entered. They walked down the large hall.

"You have to wait in the guest room for a while," Meredith said. "Someone will come get you shortly."

Lisa took a deep breath. "Okay."

"You'll be fine. Calm down."

"Can you tell me what's going to happen?" Lisa asked. "I'll be less nervous if I knew."

"No. Wait in the room until someone comes for you. Keep your mask on, and leave your camera there. There will be plenty of time to take pictures later."

Meredith opened the door and gestured for Lisa to enter the room. The guest room was plain, with a few pieces of wooden furniture. Lisa took a deep breath and entered.

***

She lost track of how long she waited. She never took off the mask. After getting bored of sitting and waiting, Lisa stood in front of a mirror and looked at herself. The mask was enchanting. She couldn't stop thinking about how her pink nipples and vagina were visible through the thin fabric. She questioned herself and her reasons for being there.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,098 Followers