The Bondage Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,201 Followers

Before she could think any further, there was a knock on the door. A woman entered, completely naked, wearing only a gold mask.

"Follow me," the naked woman said in a soft voice.

Lisa followed her out of the room and they went down the hallway. It became darker. Many of the lights had been turned off and there was an abundance of candles burning in all directions.

There was a group of masked people standing down the hall. Some were naked, some wore suits. All of them wore masks. They stood in a circle, with Meredith standing in the center. Meredith was completely naked except for the mask.

It was the first time Lisa had seen Meredith's naked body. Lisa admired her toned figure and voluptuous curves with large brown nipples.

Lisa was led to the middle of the circle, standing directly in front of Meredith. The other masked guests in the room stood silently.

"Welcome Lisa," Meredith said. "The committee has decided to admit you into our private Club. It wasn't an easy decision, but the quality of your work, and your discretion, is what allowed for your entry. However, there are conditions to this acceptance. Would you like to know what they are?"

"Yes," Lisa nervously nodded.

"First, you are required to experience sexual submission for the group to watch. Secondly, I'm required to use 15 clothing clips on your body during the process. Finally, you are required to orgasm at least 2 times during the next hour. All of the conditions are final. You can either accept them, or leave."

Lisa took a deep breath. "I accept."

"Tell us why you accept. Why would you want such painful and degrading acts done to you? You're such a sweet little girl."

Lisa thought for a moment. "Watching your sessions these past two months has opened my eyes to something new. I want to continue being part of this."

"Even if it means having to go through with this initiation?" Meredith asked.

"Yes."

"What does that make you?"

"A slut."

Meredith nodded. "Remove your outfit. Show us your beautiful body."

There was a shiver down Lisa's spine. Despite the masks, Lisa could feel all eyes in the room waiting in anticipation. She slid the see-through outfit down to her feet and stood completely naked. She resisted the urge to cross her legs, and she allowed her cleanly shaven crotch to remain uncovered. She resisted the urge to cover her small breasts, and allowed her pink nipples to protrude.

Meredith took a step forward, and she was just inches away from Lisa. She reached out and touched Lisa's small breast, softly caressing it with her hand. She circled the pink nipple with her finger, then she pinched it hard.

"Oww..." Lisa gasped.

"Am I hurting you?"

"A little bit."

"Shall we stop then?"

Lisa knew she was being given a subtle ultimatum. "No. Please don't stop."

Meredith pinched the nipple even harder, causing Lisa to gasp again.

"You might not like this at first. But you will..."

A masked naked woman approached them holding a pillow with a small pile of clothing clips on it. Meredith picked up one of the clips, squeezed it open, and positioned it over Lisa's nipple. She slowly allowed the clip to clench the nipple, little by little. Meredith released her hold of the clip, and it clenched the bare nipple powerfully, causing it to swell.

"It hurts badly," Lisa said in a calm desperation.

"Do you want to stop? The conditions are non-negotiable."

"How long will the clip be there?"

"Until you orgasm twice tonight. I can speed things up if you'd like. It would be easier for a beginner like you."

"Please..."

Meredith reached for another clothing clip, and she mercilessly used it on Lisa's other nipple.

"Ahhh..." Lisa yelled.

"That's 2 clips so far. 13 left."

"Where are you going to put them?" Lisa asked, almost fearfully.

Meredith leaned forward and whispered in Lisa's ear. "How about your labia? That's the traditional spot for a woman. Do you want to quit, or join our club?"

It was the point of no return. Lisa made up her mind within a moment, even as her nipples ached badly. Her once pink nipples were turning a dark shade of red.

"I refuse to quit."

"Then lay on your back. Spread your legs."

Lisa laid on her back on the carpeted floor, with her legs spread wide open. Her womanhood was completely exposed, awaiting the pain from the clothing clips.

Meredith got down on her knees and took her time examining the pussy in front of her. She studied and admired it. Meredith picked up a clothing clip, squeezed it open, and lifted the left side of Lisa's labia.

"This may sting a little," Meredith warned. "You're a grown woman. So act like it."

With those words of caution, Meredith cruelly released the clip, causing it to suddenly clench the labia, making Lisa scream. Meredith smiled and reached for another clip, this time, releasing it gently to the labia. The pressure of the second clip caused the labia to change shape. Meredith continued the process until the left side of Lisa's labia was covered with clothing clips.

"How does your cunt feel?" Meredith asked.

Lisa laid her head on the carpet and struggled with the pain of her nipples and labia being squeezed tightly by the clothing clips.

"It hurts really bad."

"That shows you're human. I'm proud of you for lasting this long. Your initiation is tougher than most because your financial background isn't the same as ours, and you don't have a history of bondage."

"I understand."

"Good slut. The hard part is almost over."

Meredith reached for another clothing clip, this time placing it gently on Lisa's right labia. Lisa didn't flinch anymore, and she didn't moan. She had already become used to the pain in her sensitive sexual areas.

The pattern continued until all of the clips were used on Lisa's pussy. The once cute and attractive vagina had suddenly become deformed. The vaginal lips were stretched in different directions like clay. Meredith looked inside Lisa's pink pussy and saw that it was wet.

"You're ready for your first orgasm," Meredith said. "Aren't you?"

"I am."

Meredith spanked the center of Lisa's pussy without warning. The shock caused Lisa to scream in a rare combination of pain and pleasure. The spanking of Lisa's pussy continued until the tips of Meredith's fingers were coated with vaginal fluids.

"You're soaking wet, my dear," Meredith said. "I think you're ready."

With that, Meredith inserted two fingers inside the pussy, and she used fingers from her other hand to play with Lisa's clitoris. It was a potent combination. Her fingers were skilled in sexually pleasing other women. The fingers were being worked in a particular and skillful manner.

Lisa moaned in pleasure. She no longer cared about the group of masked people watching her. At that point, all she could think about was the burning sensation in her pussy and nipples.

The fingers continued the frantic work. Meredith went faster and faster with more intensity. Lisa's body shook. She cried.

Meredith sensed that Lisa was on the brink of her first orgasm, so she worked even harder, fingering the hot pussy. Lisa squirmed, cried, and her back arched. Lisa let out a loud scream and her toes curled, then her body went limp.

"That's one orgasm so far," Meredith smiled, looking at her fingers which were covered in pussy juice. "Now it's time for orgasm number two. It's going to be a bit tougher. You can quit anytime you want. Ready?"

"Yes."'

Meredith snapped her fingers, and two masked naked women came and wrapped leather straps around Lisa's hands and ankles. They guided Lisa to turn over, so that she was on her hands and knees. They spread Lisa's hands and ankles, and locked them onto hooks on the ground. Lisa was on her stomach, completely bound and helpless.

"Your final test is 7 inches in your ass. Don't worry kitten, I'll use plenty of lubrication for you."

Lisa's eyes widened. The bondage restraints on her wrists and ankles were tight, and she had nowhere to go, unless she decided to quit, which would permanently end her relationship with Meredith.

She refused to quit, even when she felt Meredith's fingers push inside her ass. The fingers were coated in a thick lubrication. The fingers probed her tiny asshole as far in as they could go. Meredith wasn't gentle. She was all business. Lisa just laid her masked face flat on the floor and accepted the finger penetration inside of her ass.

"I'm wearing the strap-on you've seen me use so many times on my submissives," Meredith said, laying on top of Lisa's body. "I'll go slow at first, but I expect you to keep up with my pace."

At that moment, Lisa had flashbacks of all the masked men who had been anally fucked by Meredith's variety of different strap-ons. Lisa had imagined being in the submissive role so many times before. She had never imagined that it would actually happen to her.

The tip of the strap-on pressed tightly against Lisa's anus. Meredith used her hands to spread Lisa's ass cheeks apart, which allowed the sex object to penetrate the tiny little hole. Lisa groaned loudly when the object entered her body. It slowly made its way inside of her rectum. She clenched her hands tightly and gritted her teeth. When the object continued the slow journey in her ass, her mouth opened and she let out a groan. It continued until Meredith's crotch pressed against her ass.

"Brave girl," Meredith said in Lisa's ear. "Most people would have quit by now. Not you. You're almost done. This is going to feel good in a moment."

Meredith slowly pulled out of Lisa's rectum, and then she gave a soft thrust, pushing it deep inside once again. She paced the rhythm slowly in accordance with Lisa's tightness. Every thrust made Lisa groan.

Lisa looked around the room while she was being sodomized. The masked guests all stood silently and watched the show. She wondered what they thought of her. She wondered if they were aroused. She wondered if they wanted a turn with her ass.

The thrusting inside Lisa's ass continued. The pain soon joined with pleasure. Her nipples and pussy still ached badly from the clothing clips. The pain continued to grow. Her anus was still hurting from the 7 inch sex toy, and she never fully got used to it. But there was a strange pleasure growing inside of her. Being anally fucked for everyone to see was titillating. It was sensational.

The thrusts became faster and deeper. Meredith showed less mercy, and less tenderness, and really started being rough on Lisa's ass. Lisa was being treated like any one of Meredith's submissives, which was a compliment to Lisa. It meant that Meredith knew that Lisa was tough enough, and worthy enough, to take the anal punishment.

"I can sense your orgasm approaching," Meredith said, while thrusting. "Cum for me, my dear. Do it, and join our club."

"I'm trying," Lisa gasped.

"Maybe this will help, kitten."

Meredith reached underneath and began to play with Lisa's clitoris, while continuing to sodomize her. Lisa's sexuality was being assaulted on all sides. Her nipples ached. Her labia ached. Her anus and rectum were being pounded without mercy. Now her sensitive clitoris was being massaged.

"Oh my god!!!" Lisa cried.

The young woman's back arched violently, and her hands and feet clenched with all their might. Fluids shot from her pussy and coated the floor. For the second time, she became limp once again.

"Congratulations," Meredith said, rubbing Lisa's hair. "You're a member now."

Meredith slowly pulled the sex toy out of Lisa's ass and stood up. She watched Lisa on the ground. Lisa was sexually drained for the moment, and was slowly coming back to life. The other masked women came to untie Lisa, and they unclipped her nipples and pussy. Lisa stood, and the other masked guests in the room gave an applause for their new member.

Epilogue:

Six months later. Lisa wore a beautiful dress as she waited in the elevator. She was holding a large yellow envelope. Once she had reached her floor, she greeted the secretary with a familiar smile. Then she entered Meredith's office.

Pleasantries were exchanged, and Meredith opened the envelope to look at the newly developed pictures while they both sat down.

"You've outdone yourself," Meredith noted, looking at the pictures. "Exquisite work. The camera angles, the lighting, the timing. These are perfect. Our friends at the club will love it."

"Thanks. I hope they enjoy it."

"It's a shame that these pictures have to remain private. Your talent as a photographer should be recognized by a lot more people."

"Recognition from you is enough," Lisa said boldly.

Meredith smiled, "Such a sweet girl."

"I saw my check sitting on the secretary's desk. I'm sure it's another generous payment, which I'm very grateful for. But today I was hoping for something a little more... extra..."

Meredith reached down to remove her panties underneath her office skirt.

"Very well. You have 30 minutes before my next meeting."

"Thank you."

Lisa walked over to the desk in a casual manner. She tried to hide her impatience, but both of them knew how Lisa truly felt. Meredith opened her legs and watched Lisa get down on her knees.

30 minutes was the limit, and so Lisa wasted no time eating the pussy of her dominate teacher until the point of orgasm.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.