The Bondage Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,231 Followers

"Fine."

"One more thing," Morgan added. "Don't ever talk to me like that in my club. Ever. If you want a buy-out, then you'll get your check in the mail. But if you want to step foot in my club, then you'll have to obey my rules. No exceptions."

After the domme said her words, she headed back inside the club and closed the door. Nicole was left standing outside, left to ponder, with the notes in her hand.

***

Evening. Nicole's feet were exhausted again from another long walk. But it was necessary to clear her head. She sat in her hotel room with an expensive bottle of wine which was half empty. The television was also on.

She picked up the phone and called the lawyer. They made small talk before discussing business.

"I've already called my neighbor and spoken to my kids," Nicole said. "I'll be staying in San Francisco a few more days. My boss is also okay with it."

"Why?" Mr. Messersmith asked. "Are things getting complicated financially? Or are you enjoying Morgan's company?"

"It's very complicated. The whole thing is a mess."

"I understand. What about your share in the company? Are you still going to sell it to her?"

"I don't know yet. What do you think I should do?"

"Keep your share," Mr. Messersmith replied. "It's a solid financial investment."

"I don't feel good taking money like that."

"You work for an insurance company don't you?"

Nicole smiled for the first time that day. "Don't get cute. You're a lawyer."

"Touche."

"Thanks for the talk. I just wanted to let you know how I was doing."

"Take care Nicole. Bye."

"Bye."

When the call ended, Nicole took another big drink of the expensive wine, straight from the bottom. She turned off the television and prepared to read the notes.

Nicole curled her feet onto the couch. The wine bottle was nearby. She glanced at all the different notes. They were all handwritten, and they were all written specifically for Morgan's eyes.

She read her mother's note to Morgan:

I am submissive.

I'm not ashamed to admit it. It's something in my genes. Being a sexual servant only empowers me. It makes me wet. It makes me cum thinking about it. It makes me cum uncontrollably doing it.

When I submit, nothing else matters. I no longer feel insecure about myself. The lines on my face, my age, my body, all the insecurities are gone. My domme wants me. That's all that matters. I make my domme happy. I make my domme orgasm.

I love you Morgan.

Nicole quickly took a drink of the wine. 'Love.' The note said that her mother 'loved' Morgan. It was an entirely new shock. One that Nicole hadn't expected and was unprepared to learn.

She was almost fearful to read the next letter. But she knew she had to.

I am submissive.

Today it brought me great joy to eat your pussy. I never thought I could be so good at it until you taught me. Now, I practice however I can. I want to get better at it. I want to get better so I can make you happier.

Today, when I ate your pussy, I watched your face the entire time. I confess to touching myself while your pussy was in my mouth. I made myself cum from eating your pussy and watching your facial expressions. But I think you already know that. It was a nice submissive orgasm.

You always know everything. You always know how to make me cum.

I love your Morgan.

Nicole's heart skipped a beat. Reading her mother's sexual exploits freaked her out. It scared her. It repulsed her. But in a very strange way, deep down, it slightly aroused her.

She considered burning the rest of the letters. She thought about going outside, buying a lighter, and just burning the letters on the street. But she knew she would regret it for the rest of her life.

She read the next letter:

I am submissive.

Today was a lot of fun. My first cock in my years. When you first said you were bringing someone to play with me, I'll admit, I was a little sad. I thought you had become bored with me. I thought I wasn't good enough anymore. I thought I wasn't giving you enough pleasure.

But when the time came, you tied me up. I thought the cock was for you. But really, it was for me. What a surprise. I love surprises!

He fucked me and it felt glorious. He was a handsome guy. But I preferred watching you. Seeing your facial expressions and excitement while I was getting ravished.

I don't know what made me cum harder, his cock in my body, or watching your face.

Thank you so much Mistress. You always know what's best for me, even if I don't. You always know how to make me cum.

I love you Morgan, with all my heart and body.

It had become too much. Nicole tossed the letter onto the floor. Then she picked up the wine bottle and took a long drink.

***

The next morning. Nicole woke up laying on the side of the couch. She looked in the mirror. Her hair was an utter mess. Half of her hair was sticking up. She undressed, used the bathroom, brushed her teeth, and took a much needed shower.

After drinking a bottle of water, she picked up her phone and stared at it. After mustering the courage, she gave Morgan a call.

"Good morning," Morgan answered.

"Morning. If it's okay, I'd like to meet you again at the club. I want to apologize."

"No."

"Why? Are you busy?"

"Not particularly."

"Then what is it?" Nicole asked. "Are you still mad about yesterday?"

"I told you that if you want to come back to the club, then you have to obey my rules. I always mean what I say."

"Then what do you want?"

"Frankly, I'm tired of your self-pity and holier than thou attitude," Morgan answered. "You strike me as being a brat. An intolerant stuck-up overly conservative brat. Is that what you are?"

"What? No. That's nothing like me."

"Furthermore, I don't appreciate being called a liar. And I certainly don't like the accusation that I scammed your mother for money. Especially in my own club."

"Listen, Morgan, I apologize for that. I'm truly sorry. I want us to have a cordial relationship."

"So did I," Morgan replied. "But it's too late now. I've already told you that you must obey my rules. I never go back on a promise."

"I don't understand. What do you want?"

"If you want a relationship with me, then we're going to have to start over. This time, there will be boundaries and rules. Understood?"

Nicole paused a moment. "Yes, I understand."

"Tell me about you."

"What do you want to know?"

"Anything you find interesting about yourself," Morgan replied. "What you do on a typical day. Your hobbies, your life, your passions. I want to understand you."

"Well, I work a lot. I work for an insurance company. I raise two kids alone. So I'm always busy. I enjoy cooking with them, spending time with my family. I have a few hobbies. I love running long distances and reading books. That's about it. I'm not very interesting."

"So you're a single mother?"

"Yes."

"Did you get a divorce?"

"Yes," Nicole replied.

"Why? Who's idea was it."

"I found out he was cheating on me. We divorced, and now he lives with his former secretary."

"In your opinion, why do you think he cheated on you?" Morgan asked.

Nicole gave a long pause. "I don't know. Maybe I was too rigid. Maybe I wasn't enough for him, physically speaking. We didn't have sex that much anymore."

"What kind of man was he?" Morgan asked. "Was he strong, meek, dominant, or passive?"

"He was someone who always tried to please me. He respected me and wanted us to be equal. I hope that answers your question."

"There you go. No wonder your marriage didn't work."

Nicole was awestruck. "What do you mean?"

"Your ex-husband wasn't your type. He wanted things to be equal, which turned you off. Someone like you needs to be controlled. You need a partner who respects you, but ravishes you sexually."

"With all due respect, you have no idea what you're talking about."

"Did your ex-husband make you orgasm regularly?"

"That's none of your business," Nicole replied.

"It is my business. Answer the question."

Nicole huffed. "I came sometimes. Not often."

"You are a submissive woman. I knew the moment we first met."

There was a pause on the line. Nicole didn't know whether to feel offended or not. She didn't know how to react.

"Why are you telling me this?" she asked.

"I want to help you. I want to enlighten you. Your true nature shouldn't be denied. When was the last time you had a truly fulfilling orgasm?"

Nicole thought for a moment. "I don't know. I'm not sure."

"What are you wearing right now?"

"A bathrobe. I was about to get dressed so I could visit you this morning."

"And you're in a hotel right? With a view?"

"Yes," Nicole replied.

"How many floors up?"

"Six."

"Go to your window and open the curtains."

Nicole did it. "Okay."

"Tell me what you see."

"A busy street in downtown San Francisco."

"Take a picture and send it to me."

Nicole didn't bother to argue. She used the camera on the phone to take a picture of the busy downtown street. Then she sent the picture to Morgan.

"Very good," Morgan said. "Now open your robe."

"Excuse me?"

"Open your robe. Show the world what a gorgeous woman you truly are."

"Why?"

"You don't have to do this," Morgan stated. "I'll sign whatever legal documents you want regarding your stake in the company. But if you want to meet with me again, then I expect obedience."

Nicole knew it was pointless to argue. She looked down at the street. She was six floors up. People were busy with their lives. No one was looking up at the hotel.

She took a deep breath and let her robe fall to the floor. She stood naked in front of the hotel window.

"Okay," Nicole said. "It's done. My robe is on the floor."

"Show me. Point your camera down to your naked body in front of the window."

"You can't be serious," Nicole replied.

"When it comes to sex, I'm always serious. And I know exactly what I'm doing."

Nicole sighed. She pointed the phone down to her naked body and snapped a picture of herself in front of the window. Then she sent the picture to Morgan.

"You have nice tits," Morgan said moments later. "I love your nipples. They're a nice shade of pink. Stiff too. Oh my. You obviously woke up in a good mood."

"Are we done yet?"

"We're not done until I hear the sound of you having an orgasm. Don't fake it either. I can always tell."

"Why are you doing this to me? Are you still angry with what I said yesterday?"

"This is entirely about you," Morgan said. "You've come here to learn about your mother's secret desires, and her secret life as a submissive. Now I'm showing you. I'm showing you firsthand the pleasures your mother felt with me."

Nicole sighed. "What do you want me to do?"

"Are you left handed, or right handed?"

"Right handed."

"Hold the phone with your left hand, and use your right hand to touch yourself between the legs," Morgan ordered. "Right in front of the window."

"What if someone sees me?"

"You're in San Francisco honey. If someone sees you, that person will have a nice little show. Now do it. Let me hear you breathe."

Nicole held the phone with her left hand, and she brought her right hand between her legs. She rubbed her curly pubic hairs a little before touching her labia. The tips of her fingers moved up and down the vaginal lips. Her eyes looked down onto the street to make sure no one was looking.

"I don't hear anything," Morgan said.

"There's nothing to hear yet."

"Pinch your clitoris, hard."

Nicole pinched her clit and she released a small gasp.

"Good girl," Morgan replied. "Now pinch each of your pussy lips. Pinch them like you're trying to keep your pussy closed."

Nicole obeyed. She pinched her labia up and down. It hurt. There was a stinging and painful sensation to it. But the stinging sensation brought a strange sense of pleasure, especially since Morgan was listening on the other end of the phone.

"Now here comes the most important part," Morgan said carefully. "Insert two fingers inside of your pussy. Soothe yourself from the pain. Make yourself feel loved."

Nicole slipped two fingers inside of her pussy. It was a much welcomed relief from the pinching she had done earlier. She masturbated herself. She knew how to make herself feel good. But this time, Morgan was listening on the phone.

A warm exhibitionist feeling came over her. It felt good, dirty, and strangely arousing. Moans began to escape her lips. Then more moans.

"Good girl," Morgan said. "Make yourself orgasm. You deserve it before being a hard working woman. Finger yourself as hard as you can. Now."

Nicole's fingers worked overtime as she furiously touched herself. Her fingers became wet with pussy fluids. Her eyes closed. She came. An orgasmic feeling rushed through her body and she struggled to remain standing in front of the window. A final huff showed that she was finished.

"Good girl," Morgan said again. "But you still have some work to do. Never question me again."

"I'll get better. What happens next?"

"How long will you be in San Francisco?"

"I can stay another few days."

"Take the rest of the day off," Morgan replied. "Enjoy the city. Buy souvenirs. Tomorrow evening we'll meet again at the club. Text me your hotel and room number. I'll send you a package. Until then, take care."

Morgan ended the call, and Nicole was left standing naked in the hotel room, in front of the window, with her phone in hand.

Part 3 of 3: I Am Submissive, Too

A package came to the hotel the next morning. Room service brought it to Nicole's hotel room. It was a rectangular box with a note on top of it.

She read the note:

Nicole,

I bought a lovely outfit for you. I hope it fits nicely. I've also hired a driver to come pick you up at exactly 6 pm today. Tonight will be special.

You're not obligated to do any of this. But I hope you accept. You're curious about many things and I have a lot to show you.

If you accept, you'll be uncomfortable at first. I can assure you of that. But there's light at the end of the tunnel. A bright and powerful light. A light that is in your genes.

Whatever decision you choose, it won't affect our business relationship. I'll support whatever you decide to do with your share of Club Je Suis Soumise. Personally, I hope you stay on board.

Sincerely,

Morgan

There was a red lipstick kiss at the bottom of the letter. Nicole didn't know what to think of the letter or the offer. But her mind was intrigued.

She opened the box.

The first thing Nicole noticed was a pair of black high-heeled boots. She took them out of the box and placed them on the floor.

The next thing she noticed was a black leather corset. She picked it up from the box. The corset had nothing to cover the breasts or crotch. It only covered the midsection.

The last thing in the box was a large coat so she could cover herself in public. There was also a pair of stockings for her legs.

Nicole felt conflicted. A part of her was curious to discover her mother's passions. But another part of her felt that the dom/sub aspect was crude and tasteless.

Deep down, she knew that if she didn't go, then she would always regret it for the rest of her life.

***

The day passed slowly. All she could think about was Morgan and the outfit. She showered and did her make-up nicely. She wore the corset while standing in front of the mirror. The corset squeezed her stomach and lower back, and her breasts & pubic hairs were on full display. It was a shock to see. It was an image of herself that she never would have expected.

As 6 pm approached, Nicole wore the stockings and the coat to cover her body. She waited in the hotel lobby and a car came to pick her up at the exact time.

She was taken directly to Club Je Suis Soumise. There were a few people coming in and out of the building. All of the other visitors were ordinary looking adults. The weren't perverts like she was expecting.

Morgan stood by the doorway wearing a fancy dressed which showcased her godly body and glorious curves. She wore heels on her feet and her hair was tied in a ponytail. Her face was accentuated by make-up and red lipstick.

Step by step, Nicole made her way to the entrance of the club. Her heart pounded. Then suddenly, Nicole stopped outside before entering the club.

"Aren't you going to come in?" Morgan asked with a smile.

"There's something I have to know first," Nicole said firmly. "I'll only come inside if you answer one question truthfully and honestly."

"Ask me anything."

"My mother loved you. Did you love her in return?"

"Yes. The answer is yes."

Nicole looked in Morgan's eyes and quickly determined that the answer was the truth. There were no lies. There was no hesitation. Just the truth.

"Thank you."

Nicole stepped inside the club, which was well-lit and had a number of guests roaming around.

"I'll give you a brief tour," Morgan said. "I want to show you what goes on here. I think you'll be impressed."

"Okay."

The two women walked to the second floor of the building. Some doors were closed. Other doors were open.

They passed by a number of occupied rooms. Nicole gasped when she saw a demure middle-aged woman fucking her skinny husband in the ass with a strap-on. The next room featured two old men double-teaming a beautiful young woman in her 20's. The next room featured two women performing oral sex on each other.

They stopped at the room where a woman was being ravished by three men while her arms & legs were completely bound by rope.

"What is this place?" Nicole asked.

"This is a place where people can explore their fantasies of dominance & submission. I teach them how to open their minds and explore. I guide them. We also have other instructors and a wide array of bondage toys."

"So people come here to have rough sex?"

"Safe, sane, and consensual," Morgan replied. "We have a highly trained cleaning staff and everything is done legally. This place is about exploration and self-discovery. We provide a wonderful environment for people to bask in adult pleasures."

"I really don't know what to say."

"Well, do you like what you're seeing so far?"

"I don't know," Nicole replied.

"Have you ever had fantasies about what you're seeing? Did it arouse you to watch a woman fuck a man in the ass, or for two men to fuck both of a woman's holes?"

"I...I don't know."

"Of course you know," Morgan said. "It's your body. Aren't you aroused?"

Nicole was at a loss for words. "I don't know."

"Well, I'll just have to find out the old fashioned way. Come with me."

Morgan led her down the hall to a private room. The room was much larger than the other rooms. There was a bed in the center and devices on the wall.

Most striking of all, there was a well-built man standing in the room with his head covered in a leather mask. He stood silently. His eyes were closed. He was shirtless, showing his toned physique.

"Who is he?" Nicole asked.

"You'll find out later," Morgan replied. "But first, I think it's time for you to remove the coat. You won't be needing it anymore."

"In front of him?"

"Yes, in front of him. You have nothing to hide here."

Nicole took a deep breath and allowed the coat to fall to the floor. She stood in her boots and black corset. Her breasts hung free, and her pubic hairs and bottom were exposed.

"You've inherited all of your mother's best features," Morgan smiled. "Lovely breasts, rosy nipples, and a curly bush."

Morgan took two steps forward and peaked around Nicole's backside. "A cute butt also."

Morgan put her hand on Nicole's pussy. "Oh my, you're dripping wet. You should have told me when I asked. Or maybe you were too shy to admit it."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,231 Followers