The Bondage Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,231 Followers

"What are you going to do?" Nicole asked nervously.

"Whatever I want. More specifically, you're going to eat my pussy."

Nicole's heart rate skyrocketed. "What?"

"I think you heard me."

Morgan walked to the center of the room and sat on the edge of the bed. She slowly pulled the bottom of her dress up with her fingers, while her eyes remained locked on Nicole's eyes. She lifted her dress until her hairless pussy was exposed, then she spread her legs.

"Get on you knees," Morgan said. "Then crawl to me."

Nicole looked to the man in the room.

"Who is he? I don't feel comfortable with a masked man in the room."

"Want to know who he is?" Morgan asked rhetorically. "His name is Steve. He's a successful financial analyst for a big company. He's also very submissive to me. And he also used to fuck your mother on a regular basis. You can be comfortable around him."

Nicole looked at the man, then she slowly got down on her hands & knees and crawled towards the domme. With every crawl, she came closer to the spread pink pussy, which was wet and inviting.

"I've never done this before," Nicole said. "With a woman I mean."

"That's okay, sweetheart. I'll teach you everything."

Nicole leaned forward and kissed the pussy for the very first time in her life. She noted the smell and the warmth. She noted the big clit and wetness. The labia was a light shade of brown. She kissed the labia, the clit, and the pink wet hole.

"Don't be shy," Morgan said. "That's the key to eating pussy. Use your mouth like there are no inhibitions in the world. Do what your heart tells you. Use your tongue and your lips. And don't be afraid to give the occasional suck."

Nicole obeyed the best that she could. She licked the labia up and down. She sucked on the labia. Then she paid attention to the clit. Then she paid oral service to the pink hole. Eating pussy was harder than she thought. It was also more enjoyable than she expected. She ran her tongue up & down the wet pussy and savored the unique taste & texture of the pussy.

"I can tell your mouth is a virgin to women," Morgan said. "But we'll have plenty of time to work on that in the future."

"I don't want to stop yet," Nicole blurted out without thinking.

Morgan arched her eyebrow. "So you want to keep going? Why?"

"I like the challenge."

"Go right ahead. Challenge yourself. Make me cum."

Nicole bent her head down and her mouth went back to work. She did everything with more fervor and enthusiasm. She sucked, licked, and stroked her tongue harder. She ate the pussy as if her life depended on it. The same pussy that her mother used to eat.

"That's it, my slut. You're a fast learner. You're as smart as you look."

It was the first time anyone had ever called Nicole a 'slut.' Instead of being offending, it only emboldened her. She worked her tongue hard inside of the pussy until Morgan's legs began to quiver. Morgan wrapped her fingers around Nicole's hair to keep her in place.

"Don't move away," Morgan said. "I'm going to squirt. And you're going to drink it."

Nicole's eyes widened while her mouth was still full of pussy. She continued working her tongue as she heard Morgan scream. A rush of fluids gushed from the pussy onto Nicole's lips, mouth, tongue, and throat. She drank it down. It was disgusting and incredibly erotic, all at the same glorious time.

When the orgasm was done, Morgan released her hold and gently pushed Nicole away.

"Not bad for a beginner," Morgan smiled.

Nicole's lips were covered in fluids. Her mouth was drenched. The taste of squirt lingered on her tongue. She used the back of her hand to wipe her lips.

"I can't believe I just did that."

"You're going to be experiencing a lot of things you won't believe. Now lay on the bed, on your back."

Morgan stood and fixed her dress so she looked neat again. Nicole laid on the bed. Her body stiff and awkward.

"Relax," Morgan said. "I'm going to tie you."

Nicole looked at the ceiling while her body was frozen. She was too afraid to look. She allowed Morgan to tie each of her wrists to the opposite bed post. Then Morgan removed both of Nicole's boots & stockings, and tied her ankles to the other bed posts. Before long, Nicole felt herself in the incredibly vulnerable position of being spread-eagle on the bed while completely bound.

"Now it's your turn," Morgan said.

"My turn?"

"Yes, your turn."

Nicole watched as Morgan picked up a leather flog. It looked like a medieval torture weapon. Intimidating in every possible way. Morgan swung the flog in the air causing the different ends to fly around. There was a borderline sadistic look on Morgan's face.

The next swing landed directly on Nicole's thigh, causing her to cry out loud. The next swing landed on Nicole's other thigh, causing her cry again. The third swing landed on Nicole's chest, then again, and again. She cried out loud whenever the flog would directly whip her sensitive nipples. It made her scream over and over again. Nicole could do nothing except pull hard on the ropes which bound her.

The pain was nothing compared to when Morgan hit Nicole's pussy with the flog. It was a high pitched scream. But in Club Je Suis Soumise, no one would come to her rescue. The flogging stopped and Morgan suddenly became the caring domme.

"Your pussy is bright red," Morgan said. "Let me soothe it for you."

Morgan moved her head down and began to softly kiss the sore pussy. Then she licked it. Nicole moaned. The sharp contrast between pain & pleasure was unique. When Nicole's clitoris was being licked by the soft tongue, the pleasure overcame the pain. When Morgan stuck her tongue inside the pussy, and ate the pussy, Nicole's pleasure began to peak and she moaned.

It wasn't long before Nicole approached an orgasm. Her toes arched. She relaxed her body and allowed the pleasure to rip through her. She cried again, but instead of crying for pain, she cried because of the orgasm. It was a powerful and wet orgasm which stained the bed as Morgan fingered her pussy.

When it was done, Nicole tried her best to catch her breath and enjoy the sensations throughout her body while her toes remained curled.

Morgan gestured to the man in the room. "You may open your eyes and look."

"Thank you Mistress," the man replied in a deep voice.

"Did you enjoy listening to this?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you remember Janet, your old fuck toy? Well, this beautiful naked woman on the bed is Janet's daughter. Her name is Nicole."

"She's very pretty," he replied. "Just like her mother."

"Submissive like her too, it seems."

Nicole's heart was pounding. Even though she came, her body was ready for more. Her pussy was getting aroused again.

"Would you like to touch?" Morgan asked the man.

"Yes Mistress. I would enjoy touching her."

"Then help yourself. Nicole's body is our entertainment for tonight."

The man came over and looked careful at Nicole's bound naked body. He reached down to touch her arm, which made Nicole twitch from the sight of the masked shirtless man.

Morgan picked up the flog and painfully struck Nicole's pussy with it.

"Don't move!" Morgan yelled. "Let him touch."

Nicole laid still while the man's hands traced her body from all angles. He explored everything as if he had never seen a naked woman before. He touched Nicole from head to toe, before playing with her pubic hairs, then each of her nipples.

"Would you like to fuck?" Morgan asked the man.

"Yes Mistress. I would. I've been waiting all night."

"You may proceed."

Nicole watched in a mixture of fear & arousal as the man undid his pants. She had never been penetrated by a stranger before. The thought of it was becoming exciting, especially after seeing his well-endowed penis size.

He put on a condom. Then he got between her legs, which were still spread-eagle from the bondage ropes. He pressed the tip of his cock against her pussy and gave a soft thrust, entering Nicole.

Morgan laid beside Nicole and put her lips to Nicole's ear.

"Do you like feeling that big cock inside you?" Morgan whispered sensually. "That's the same cock your mother used to enjoy. Face it Nicole, you're a submissive. It's in your blood. It's who you are."

The man thrusted harder. His big size made Nicole uncomfortable at first, even though she was incredibly wet and aroused. Nicole's pussy quickly became accustomed to it. The man went all the way inside of the pussy and held it there.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Morgan asked. "That big cock stretching your conservative pussy. But he's not the only one who can stretch your body. I have plenty of toys which can get the job done."

The man slowly pulled back, before thrusting his cock back inside the pussy. Nicole gasped and moaned. It had been a while since she had sex with a man, and the guy fucking her was great at it. He pounded again and again, forming a powerful rhythm.

"Relax your body," Morgan said. "I want to see you cum again. I love watching you cum, just like I loved seeing your mother cum. Like mother, like daughter. Your mother was right. The 'slut gene' really does run in your family. You whore."

Nicole was shocked by those words. But she couldn't resist. Not while she was bound. And not while there was a giant cock pounding her hot pussy.

Another orgasm was impending. The pounding became harder. Her pussy was getting owned. Their bodies became sweatier. The feeling was too intense.

"Let go. Let go of everything. Embrace your orgasm. Embrace it. Be the slut that you were destined to be."

Nicole cried out loud while she was being ravished. She pulled the ropes with all of her might, but nothing happened. She was helpless. She screamed. She came and came. A faucet opened between her legs. Her pussy squirted again and her eyes rolled back.

Her body went completely limp from the intense nuclear orgasm. Her eyes closed. Her mind drifted away.

***

It was nearly 2 am by the time Nicole returned to the hotel dressed in the long coat. Her hair was a complete and utter mess. Her face looked like a wreck. The aroma of sex was everywhere. When she got to the elevator, she removed the boots and walked barefoot to her hotel room.

When she got inside, she tossed the boots to the floor. She tossed the coat to the floor, wearing only the corset. She removed the corset and walked butt naked in the room. Her body was covered in red marks and whip lashes.

She collapsed on the couch and sat there for a long moment. Her phone on the table made a buzzing noise

There was a text from Morgan:

You're welcomed to be my submissive girl- Always & Forever

Nicole smiled and texted back, "I am submissive, too."

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.