The Bondage Manor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,126 Followers

"Evening?" Anne replied. "That's a long time for a meeting."

"Well, I do more than discuss business with those men. There's a lot of money on the line. Maybe I'll tell you about it someday."

"Okay."

"You've already had a tour of my home. Make yourself comfortable. I only have one condition."

"Anything."

"Don't masturbate while I'm gone," Yvonne said. "You aren't allowed to orgasm unless I approve. Is that understood?"

Anne nodded. "Yes."

"Wonderful. Now give me a kiss. Don't smear my lipstick though."

They kissed softly and gently on the lips. Yvonne gave her new submissive a pat on the head and a quick smile before leaving.

***

Anne spent the day enjoying the perks of the large manor. She wandered the home in a negligee, which was the only thing she was allowed to wear. She read books, magazines, listened to Yvonne's music collection, and swam in the pool. The kitchen staff prepared gourmet meals for her to eat.

The manor seemed surprisingly tame. But there were two doors which were locked. Anne wondered if that was where Yvonne kept her secrets. The curiosity made her wet between the legs. She was lonely and horny. But she wouldn't dare violate the heiress's order of not masturbating.

The first official day on the job wasn't what Anne expected. There had been no sexual adventures or fulfilling fantasies. And there weren't any orgasms. There was no one in the manor to have interesting conversations with. She tried waiting for Yvonne to return, but it was late.

*

Early the next morning. Anne awoke to the feeling of a hand caressing her hair. She opened her eyes to see Yvonne sitting on her bed, wearing only a nightgown. Yvonne continued stroking Anne's hair in a loving, motherly way.

"Morning," Yvonne smiled.

Anne composed herself. "Morning. I tried waiting for you last night."

"Don't worry about it. I was out late."

Anne noticed small marks across Yvonne's arm and upper shoulder.

"What are those marks?"

"I guess I had too much fun yesterday," Yvonne replied, still caressing her hair.

Anne knew exactly what that meant. "Are we going to..."

"Not yet. It isn't time for that. I wanted to come see you. I missed you last night. I really enjoy your company."

"I missed you too."

Yvonne softly rubbed Anne's face. "The reason I'm here is because I wanted to return the favor. I don't normally do this, but I like you."

"Anything you want."

"You dressed me yesterday. So today, I want to dress you. Use the bathroom and wash yourself. Don't wear any make-up. When you're ready, come to my bedroom. I'll be waiting."

"Yes, Yvonne."

Yvonne bent down and gave Anne a soft kiss on the forehead, followed by another loving smile. It was a tender moment between them.

*

When she was ready, Anne went down the hall towards Yvonne's bedroom. She was barefoot wearing a thin negligee. The bedroom door was open and she saw Yvonne sitting in front of the dresser mirror, brushing her own hair. Yvonne put the brush down and approached Anne.

The two women stood face to face in the middle of the large master bedroom.

"You know why you're here, right?" Yvonne asked in a serious tone.

"Yes."

"Tell me."

"To be your submissive," Anne replied. "I'm here to serve you."

"I have maids and butlers for that. Be specific."

Anne gulped. "I'm here to be your sexual servant."

"That's better. Now remove your negligee."

With no hesitation, Anne pushed the shoulder straps from the negligee, causing her attire to fall to the floor. She stood completely naked in front of the heiress.

"Very cute," Yvonne said, admiring the naked body.

"Thank you."

Yvonne rubbed the tip of her finger along Anne's shoulder, then breast. Her finger circled Anne's pink nipple.

"A true domme/sub relationship is based on trust and mutual respect. I would never hurt any of my submissives. Do you believe me?"

"I do. You're a very nice person."

Yvonne smiled, "That's sweet of you to say. Especially since most of the household staff think I'm a real bitch. To be fair, I can be a huge bitch if things aren't done correctly. I guess I'm just spoiled."

"Well, you're very lucky compared to most people."

"True. But I pull my weight around. I occasionally help my father close major business deals, like I did last night."

Anne was taken aback, but unsurprised. "So you..."

"Enough talk. I have a gift for you. Stand in front of the mirror and look at your beautiful body."

Anne turned and faced the full length mirror. She looked at her naked body while Yvonne got a black collar from the drawer. Yvonne stood behind Anne's naked body and wrapped the collar around her neck.

The collar was a thin black leather strap, with the silver letters S-L-U-T labeled across the throat area.

"Do you like it?" Yvonne asked as she finished tying the collar.

"I do."

"This is your new outfit," Yvonne said. "Just the collar. Nothing else. Would you like being naked all the time?"

"I... I would."

Yvonne smiled, "You seem hesitant."

"I'm a little nervous about it."

"That's the point. Just think, the kitchen staff, the maids, all of my frequent guests will get to admire your beautiful body. And your new collar."

Anne felt an immediate sense of fear flowing through her body. But there was also a sense of excitement. Being a naked exhibitionist was a hot fantasy.

"I'll do anything you ask," Anne stated.

Yvonne smiled, "Good. You'll like what I have planned for you. But that's for later. First, I'll need to train you. It should be easy given your submissive nature."

Anne took a deep breath. "I'm ready."

"We'll need to do your make-up first," Yvonne said.

Yvonne took Anne by the wrist and walked her over to the dresser. They remained standing while Yvonne applied a generous amount of red lipstick to Anne's lips, followed by a generous amount of mascara and eyeshadow around Anne's eyes. Anne couldn't believe her image in the mirror. She looked like a complete slut, just as her collar had stated.

"What do you think?" Yvonne asked in a playful way.

"If you like it, then I'm happy."

"Do you like it?"

"I love it."

"Excellent," Yvonne replied. "I think you're finally ready for my special room downstairs. Care to have a look?"

Anne felt a tingle between her legs. It was the moment she had been waiting for. She was invited to the infamous bondage room and there was no way she was going to refuse.

"I'd love to see it."

"Follow me. You don't mind having the maids see you like this, do you?"

"I've never been an exhibitionist," Anne replied with a shy shrug. "But it sounds exciting. I think I can manage."

Yvonne smiled. "That's the spirit. You make an excellent sub."

The two women held hands as they walked down the hall of the large manor, then down the stairs. Two maids were doing the morning cleaning. Both of them briefly glanced at Anne's nakedness and tried to hide their smiles. The S-L-U-T collar shining boldly. Anne tried her best to put on a brave face, to show that she wasn't embarrassed. She tried not to feel degraded. It became more arousing than anything else. She tried to walk with confidence and pride.

When they reached the door, Yvonne took out a small secret key hidden in her tiny outfit. The door was opened and Anne saw the bondage room.

The lights were turned-on and they entered while Anne looked at the various bondage equipment. The place looked like a medieval torture chamber, except everything was built for human pleasure. There were whips and flogs on the wall. There were various shaped tables with straps to bind a person. There was also an assortment of sex toys in all shapes and sizes.

"Don't be scared," Yvonne said, noting the look on Anne's face. "This room is for pleasure, although there is pain involved."

"How much pain?"

"The pain brings pleasure. That's the way things work around here."

"Sounds intimidating. But I'm up to the challenge."

"I'm glad to hear it. Your first real assignment is coming soon. I'm curious how far I can push you. But of course, I don't want to break you. I see great potential in you and I want us to have a long relationship."

"So do I," Anne replied, looking at the devices. "But I've never done anything like this before. I want to try it though."

"Are you asking for leniency?"

"Never. I'm just saying, my past experiences are so tame compared to this."

Yvonne gave an understanding nod. "Things are professional here. You'll see during your first big performance."

A curiosity was piqued inside Anne. Her eyebrow slightly arched, but she tried to hide her surprise.

"My big performance?"

"It's how I separate the qualified from the unqualified," Yvonne explained. "But of course, you're free to quit at any time. If you feel uncomfortable, just say the magic words and you can go. There won't be any hard feelings."

Anne gave a determined nod. "Whatever it is, I'm sure I can handle it."

"You'll be fully briefed on that later," Yvonne smiled. "But first, lay down on the table. I want to tie you."

A nervous energy jolted through Anne's body. But she was equally as excited. It was finally time.

The table had a smooth wooden surface with straps on each end to bind a person's wrists and ankles. It certainly wasn't designed for comfort. Anne laid her naked body on it. The surface was uncomfortable like she expected. She spread her arms and legs to where the straps were.

"Very obedient," Yvonne said. "So far, you're doing a great job. I'm impressed. Now, remain still while I restrain you."

Anne kept her eyes on the ceiling while Yvonne went to work, expertly using the restraints to tie her arms and legs. It was a quick process which left Anne completely bound, naked, with legs spread. The restraints were tight and there was no escape.

"How do you feel?" Yvonne asked.

"Like I'm being controlled. Like I'm helpless. Like I've been sexually conquered by you."

"Do you enjoy that?"

"Yes," Anne replied. "I do."

A leather tip rubbed along Anne's thigh. She looked down to see Yvonne with a swatter. It made Anne nervous to think of what Yvonne was going to do. But there was no real surprise. She knew exactly what Yvonne was going to do.

The first swat was light. Directly on Anne's pussy. It stung in a tingly way. Anne couldn't tell if she liked it or not, but it was definitely uncomfortable. The second swat was harder. Directly on her clit. It hurt. The third swat was hard enough to impact her clit and her labia. It hurt more. The fourth swat was hard enough to make Anne gasp out loud. It was painful.

More swats came, even as Anne cried. The swats came in repeated motions, echoing in the room. The pain grew and it became almost unbearable. Anne nearly begged to quit, but she resisted.

Suddenly, the swatting stopped. Yvonne used her fingers to rub Anne's clitoris in a consoling manner, in a circular motion. It felt amazing after the swatting pains. It felt good. Especially since Anne hadn't orgasmed in a while.

Anne relaxed her body and stopped crying. She was expecting the gift of orgasm from Yvonne. But it never came. Yvonne's fingers stopped.

"You don't get to cum yet," Yvonne whispered in Anne's ear. "Not until the proper time. Understood?"

"Yes. I understand."

Yvonne's demeanor changed, and she smiled. "Good. Now, it's time for your breakfast. Wash yourself in the bathroom, then come to the dining room. Remember, no clothes. You won't need them anymore."

With that said, Yvonne placed a gentle kiss on Anne's forehead before untying her wrists and ankles.

***

They shared personal conversations for the rest of the day. Yvonne was able to pry every little detail about Anne's life. It was unusual for Anne to be naked in front of the staff. But she slowly got used to it. It was exciting in many ways. She slowly enjoyed the exhibitionist pleasures of catching the maids and butlers sneaking peeks at her naked body. More importantly, she was happy that Yvonne was pleased.

After a late night bath, there was a hand-written letter placed on Anne's bed next to a few roses.

Dear Anne,

I enjoyed spending the day with you. You are a lovely creature.

Tomorrow morning, I will be busy with work. However, at night, we will be hosting a lavish party together. You will be the star of the show. I have no doubt that you will rise to the occasion and shine.

You have so much potential as my new submissive.

xo Yvonne

The note left Anne with more questions than answers. What was her role in the party? Who would be attending? And most importantly, would she have to be naked at the party?'

Since the party was the next day, the questions would soon be answered.

Part 3 of 3: Naked Star, Open Submissive

The nerves were in her stomach the moment she awoke.

Anne spent the morning alone. When she went to the dining room for breakfast, the gourmet food was prepared on the table, along with a pile of thin books. There was another hand-written note.

She picked up the note and looked at it:

These are for you to read. My apologies. We should have gone over these things together, in person. However, you're a quick learner, very talented, and naturally very submissive. So this should be simple for you.

I left the bondage room unlocked. Feel free to enter and practice on whatever toys you need. Remember, practice makes perfect.

xo Yvonne

When Anne put the note down, she flipped through the thin books, which were all sex manuals. Most of the books dealt with how to perform oral sex. Other books were about the secret art of using vaginal muscles during sex.

There was no longer any doubt about the party. Anne knew that she was meant to perform sexually. She was to be the star of the show. It was the determining factor in her employment with Yvonne. She knew in her heart that she wanted to continue working for Yvonne. In a weird way, being Yvonne's submissive was a dream job.

She took a deep breath and tried to relax. The nerves slowly faded and she had a sense of resolve. She knew what had to be done.

Later that night. Anne sat naked in front of the dresser in the master bedroom. She was naked except for the S-L-U-T collar around her neck. Her make-up was done to slutty perfection. Yvonne stood behind Anne, brushing her hair in a loving motherly way. By contrast, Yvonne was dressed in a gorgeous ball gown.

They were quiet for a while. They could hear the chatter of the large crowd in the manor while Yvonne continued brushing Anne's hair.

"You are so lovely," Yvonne said, as they both looked in the mirror. "My precious little Anne. I can't wait to see you perform tonight. It's your time to shine. And when you do, you will officially become my new favorite slut."

"I look forward to that. Gosh, I'm so nervous. But I really want to make you proud. I don't want to let you down."

"This isn't about me. It's about you and your performance tonight."

"I understand," Anne nodded.

"And remember, if you're not comfortable, then stop. But think of all the lovely orgasms you'll be missing. Orgasms that will change your outlook on life."

"I can do this," Anne said with a deep breath.

Yvonne brought her lips to Anne's ear. "Focus on the powerful orgasms you'll finally receive tonight. You deserve it, my pent up little slut. Are you ready?"

There was a pounding in Anne's chest. Her heartbeat rose to incredible heights. It was better than any cardio workout she had ever done in the gym.

"I'm ready."

"Take my hand," Yvonne said, extending her hand.

Anne stood and held Yvonne's hand. They walked out of the master bedroom together, and Anne caught a quick glimpse of herself in a different mirror. It was a jarring sight. Anne saw her naked body with the S-L-U-T collar, holding hands with the beautiful Yvonne, who was dressed in a fancy ball gown.

They walked towards the hallway of the manor. Then they reached the top of the stairs, overseeing the large crowd of visitors. The men wore tuxedos. The women wore elegant ball gowns. It was obviously an extremely wealthy crowd.

"Recognize anyone?" Yvonne asked.

"No," Anne replied in a shaky voice. "Should I?"

"Perhaps. There are some prominent business leaders here. A few CEOs. A few executives. And even a few politicians, if you can believe it."

Anne became even more nervous.

Then, a maid came up the stairs holding a tray with objects on it. Yvonne picked up a leash.

"Hold still," Yvonne said. "The fun is about to begin."

Anne remained still while Yvonne attached the leash behind her collar. Then Yvonne picked up a pair of handcuffs and cuffed Anne's wrists in front. Finally, Yvonne picked up a microphone and addressed the audience.

"Good evening!" Yvonne said cheerfully to the crowd. "Welcome. I can see that everyone is having a great time. As your hostess for the night, I can assure you that the fun is only beginning. I'd like you all to meet Anne, the star of tonight's entertainment."

The pounding in Anne's chest became almost unbearable. All eyes were focused on her naked body, her cuffed wrists, and her S-L-U-T collar with a leash attached. All of the gazes were of admiration. She knew that the crowd of wealthy and sophisticated guests all lusted after her, both the men and women.

Yvonne continued, "Anne is a beautiful young woman from the city of San Francisco. She's worked as a model, and she is currently a trainee to become my full-time slut. So far, she is doing a remarkable job with her duties."

The crowd surprisingly gave an applause to Anne, which caused her face to turn red. Her nipples hardened even more and her pussy tingled.

"Tonight, as our featured attraction, Anne will display her unique talents in oral sex, vaginal stimulation, and a strong willingness to provide pleasure. As a true submissive, she aims to please. Without further ado, I present, Anne, my personal slut."

Music began playing in the background. Live music from a small jazz band. The music lightened the mood in the large manor.

Yvonne put the microphone down and used the leash to guide Anne down the stairs. The audience applauded as the show was set to begin. With each step down the stairs, Anne's heartbeat grew steadily. But it was all part of the test. She mustered her inner-strength to complete the task. She was determined.

A fire burned in Anne's pussy as they reached the bottom of the stairs. The audience gathered around Yvonne and Anne. People clapped. The sophisticated and elegant crowd expected a sex-filled show. And they would soon get it. For Anne, it was a dream-like moment as the people gazed at her nudity from only a few short feet away.

Yvonne led Anne towards the living room using the leash and collar. The crowd formed an organized circle around them. The living room was spacious and there was an open area, just for them.

There were bolts on the floor and chains on the wall.

Anne was made to kneel. So she did. There were no questions or fuss. Just blind obedience. Total submission. The floor was soft, so the kneeling wasn't painful.

The crowd gathered around Yvonne and Anne. The light music continued in the background of the classy event. Anne tried her very best to keep her composure. It was utterly humiliating being the only naked person in a room full of wealthy and influential people. Especially with the collar around her neck, the cuffs on her wrists, and being on her knees. But at the same time, the more humiliated she felt, the more aroused she became. The humiliation was the ultimate submission.

While her mind was still struggling with the rush of emotions, Yvonne snapped her fingers and the maids chained Anne's ankles to the floor bolts. It was a long chain. Anne had freedom to move her legs, but barely.

"Isn't this a lovely sight?" Yvonne said to the audience. "As I've mentioned before, Anne is highly skilled in the art of oral sex. Her lips and tongue were made to give pleasure, which you'll soon discover. Shall we begin?"

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,126 Followers