The Bondage Manor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,279 Followers

There was a look of excitement on Yvonne's face as she stepped aside. The crowd of well-dressed socialites and influential people were even more excited, judging by the looks on their faces.

All eyes were on Anne, who was naked and chained to the floor, hands cuffed. Her heart rate slowed to normal levels. Her pussy ached. She was ready and waiting to explore her sexual boundaries in the manor.

One of the guests, a male in his 50's, stepped forward while unzipping the pants of his tuxedo. His body language showed that he was horny, but very shy since he was the first person. Anne winked at him to let him know that it was okay, and that she was horny too.

The man took a breath for confidence, and he pulled out his semi-erect penis, which was average sized, while standing directly in front of Anne. The crowd watched in anticipation.

Anne looked up at the man and reached for his penis, with her wrists still cuffed together. She touched his manhood and played with his balls for a brief moment. Then she gave a few quick strokes, which made him utterly hard. Feeling a man grow in her hands had always been a fetish for Anne.

She leaned forward and took the man's cock in her mouth. He instantly groaned, and Anne knew right away that the man wasn't used to receiving oral pleasure from skilled women.

Anne did her very best to administer a very professional looking blowjob on the mild-mannered man. She licked, kissed, stroked, and sucked. Her lips wrapped tightly around the cock. Her hands formed a rhythmic motion. She used all the skills she had learned in life, and from the books Yvonne made her read.

Comments could be heard in the background:

"That girl can suck," one person said.

"Such talent," a woman noted. "I could learn a few things from her."

"If only my wife could do that," a man said jokingly.

Through the corner of her eye, Anne briefly glanced at the room while she serviced the cock in her mouth. The guests had returned to chatting and their conversations, occasionally sipping the expensive champagne which was being served. But they all remained in a circle, watching Anne give the remarkable oral performance.

She briefly glanced at Yvonne, who was watching attentively. Anne knew that her performance was being judged. And she wanted to leave a memorable impression on Yvonne and to the crowd.

Anne looked up at the man she was blowing. She sucked harder, faster, and with more enthusiasm. With Anne's natural abilities, the man couldn't stand a chance. He came within moments, groaning for mercy from the unbelievable pleasure. His body withered and his knees weakened. Anne swallowed every single drop, leaving him in a weakened state.

When the oral performance was finished, two maids brought wet paper napkins, and used them to clean the man's flaccid, and Anne's mouth. The crowd applauded the adult show.

"What a treat," Yvonne said to the cheering audience with a grin on her face. "That was exactly as advertised. But of course, we're just getting started for the night. Who wants to go next?"

"Can I have a try?"

To Anne's surprise, the next volunteer was a woman in her 40's. Prim and proper in every way. The woman exuded intelligence and sophistication.

"Mrs. Harper, of course you can," Yvonne smiled. "Step right up."

The demure woman approached Anne with a painfully meek demeanor. The woman was apprehensive beyond belief. In a weird way, the woman's reluctant attitude was a turn-on for Anne.

When the woman stood in front of Anne, she slowly lifted her expensive gown to reveal her panties. Anne looked up at the woman and smiled, letting her know that everything was okay.

Anne took the initiative and gently pulled the woman's panties down, revealing a hairy vagina. Anne was only semi-experienced with women, especially with women the age of Mrs. Harper.

She leaned forward and kissed the pussy, feeling the thick pubic hairs against her lips and nose. Feeling the mature woman's pussy on her face, and knowing the crowd was watching made the experience unbelievably naughty. Anne used her tongue to stroke up and down, causing Mrs. Harper to release a series of 'oh's' and 'ah's' until a powerful climax was quickly reached. The mature woman struggled to remain on her feet, and she gave a series of 'thank you's' to Anne for the intense sapphic orgasm. Mrs. Harper fixed her gown and disappeared back into the crowd of observers.

The crowd applauded and more comments could be heard in the background:

"Wow, she also does women," a man said.

"Maybe I'll have a turn later tonight," a woman stated.

For the next period of time, Anne displayed the full array of her oral skills, using every technique in her arsenal. A small line had formed in front of her. Both men and women. Most of them in their 30's, 40's, or 50's. All of them financially successful, and in some cases, very influential within the city. For every person that Anne served, her pussy burned even more. Anne served all of them with her unique oral prowess, until the line was gone.

The maids dutifully did their job and wiped Anne clean after each person.

"What a performance," Yvonne said to the adoring crowd, which gave an applause. "I think Anne has finally earned her treats and rewards. The poor girl hasn't orgasmed in far too long. Being the submissive that she is, I wouldn't be surprised if her pussy feels like torture right now, isn't that right?"

Anne nodded. "It is."

"Well then, I think it's time to take care of that."

The maids came, exactly on cue, and undid the binds around Anne's ankles and wrists. Yvonne pulled the leash on Anne's S-L-U-T collar and had the submissive girl crawl to the other room, towards the long dining table. It was a short walking distance, but it was a long distance to crawl. Anne's knees were filled with pain as she crawled. It was a humiliating experience crawling in front of the group, but then again, she had already given oral sex; so modesty shouldn't have been an issue.

Anne was led to the long dining table, where she was told to lay on her back at the edge of the table, so the guests would have easy access. The maids shackled Anne's wrists and ankles to the bolts underneath the table. When it was complete, Anne's limbs were completely restrained, her body completely exposed. Her flexible legs spread apart. Her wet pussy wide open for the adoring crowd to marvel at.

The crowd gathered around Anne's naked body. It was the ultimate exhibitionist moment, with the crowd gazing at her dripping cunt.

"Now for the grand finale of tonight's entertainment," Yvonne explained. "The submissive has been orgasm deprived for many days, and after all the sucking she has done, you can see that her pussy is in a fairly desperate state. Since she is my submissive, it's only proper that I be the person to end the painful dry spell. After that, you may all have a turn."

Anne's pussy ached in a way that she thought was impossible. It ached so bad that it was agony. Not the bad kind of agony. But the good kind. The kind that makes a woman accept anything. And while Anne was spread for the crowd to see, her throbbing clitoris and drenched pussy showed the guests that she was desperate for an orgasm.

The maid came and brought Yvonne a large dildo on a platter. It was a realistic looking dildo, which must have been at least 8 inches long. Yvonne picked it up and stood next to Anne's wide open legs.

The crowd watched in silence and anticipation. The tip of the dildo pressed against Anne's dripping wet pussy.

"Ready, my dear?" Yvonne asked the submissive.

"Yes. God yes. Please..."

The dildo was casually pushed inside Anne's pussy, causing her restrained body to flinch from the intense feeling. No time was wasted. There was no foreplay or feeling-out process. The sex toy was pushed deep inside Anne's pussy. Inch by inch, the penetration was simple. Anne's pussy was wet enough, and aroused enough, to make the insertion an easy process. The crowd looked on as the bound submissive was being fucked by the sex toy.

Cries and moans escaped Anne's mouth. The pent up frustrations and orgasm denials had taken an incredible toll. Her poor little pussy was finally getting the much needed attention that it required. Yvonne skillfully used the sex toy to form a rhythmic in/out motion within Anne's dripping wet pussy. The cries and moans continued, which overshadowed the live music.

The size of the dildo was also taking its toll on Anne's pussy. It went deeper, further inside of the sensitive pussy. Anne cried as her vaginal muscles and nerve endings were being stimulated beyond belief. She cried more when Yvonne began to play with her throbbing clitoris.

"That's it," Yvonne said, while continuing to work the sex toy. "Do you like that? You fucking slut. Cum for me. Cum for all of us. We want to see how a pent up slut needs to cum. Come on, do it."

The crowd of elitists watched every detail as Yvonne fucked Anne harder with the large sex toy. Anne was sent to a euphoric state. Her eyes briefly looked around the room. All eyes were on her dripping hot pussy getting fucked. The bondage, the exhibitionism, the voyeurism, the oral sex, the orgasm denials, and the big dildo in her pussy were all too much for her delicate senses.

Mentally and physically, it was all too much. She screamed and screamed. She cried with tears pouring down her face. The pleasure was too great.

"Oh my god!!!!!!"

Her body tightened, her toes curled, and her face made a tense expression.

Anne screamed at the top of her lungs. A powerful rush of fluids gushed from her hot pussy. Some of it went to the crowd, who quickly stepped aside to avoid staining their expensive clothes. There was another strong gush, which had less power. Then another gush. Anne squirted and it made a serious mess on the floor. There were a few minor gushes, until only a small stream of fluids dripped from the pussy.

When it was over, Anne's body went completely limp, and the crowd gave a thunderous applause.

"Well done!" Yvonne proclaimed, pulling the wet dildo away. "Bravo. You were magnificent Anne. Truly magnificent. You are truly the perfect submissive. Perfect in every way."

For the rest of the night, Anne remained in bondage. Either on the table with her legs spread, or on her knees. She serviced the guests in any way they desired. They fucked her senseless, made her suck cock, and she had eaten plenty of pussy too. Men and women both sampled the skillset of the submissive.

Throughout the experience, Anne could hear the chatter in the background:

"She's so beautiful," one person said.

"My god, those lips," said another person. "The lips of a wonderful angel."

"We should really come here more often," said a woman to her husband. "I hope that Anne is still around."

Yvonne stood back for the rest of the evening and smiled, watching the guests enjoy themselves with Anne. She had finally found the perfect submissive.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.