The Bondage Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,282 Followers

She needed the practice.

With a deep breath, she began removing her clothes while Louis watched without a hint of expression. Julia was a neatly dressed woman and she took care in removing each article of clothing. Once removed, she folded her clothes neatly and placed it on a nearby table.

She briefly paused when she was down to her bra and panties, standing barefoot in the room. Her feet were on the cold floor. Another deep breath and she reached back to unclasp her bra. She tossed the bra onto the table. The same with her panties.

She stood completely naked in front of Louis. Her breasts were perky and upturned, with light brown nipples. Her arms were thin, but she had the legs of a professional athlete. She was cleanly shaven between the legs, which is how she normally kept it.

Standing naked in front of a dom was humiliating in many ways, but she was brave about it. She was proud of her body, which came as a result of natural beauty and hard work at the gym.

"Not bad," he said casually.

Julia was peeved that her good looks had simply been dismissed, but she knew it was part of his game. Everything was part of his game.

"I'm sorry to disappoint," she sarcastically replied.

"Nothing is disappointing about you. Now onto the next step."

Louis went to the wall and picked something up. It was a black collar with silver spikes on it. There was a leash attached to it.

"What's that?" she asked.

"A collar. Now hold still."

She resisted the urge to complain. She knew that arguing was useless, especially since she had already gotten naked for him.

Louis stepped forward, standing directly in front of Julia. The collar was wrapped around Julia's neck and tightened. Louis took a few steps back and tugged on the leash.

"Follow me, my dear."

Louis walked out of the room with the collar in hand. Julia had no choice but to follow. It was a nerve wracking experience for Julia, stepping into the halls of the bondage club with no clothes. She headed barefoot down the hall. She prayed that she wouldn't be seen by any of the staff or cleaning people.

Those wishes soon ended as they passed by a female staff member and two other men, who were part of the cleaning crew. The female staff member had a nonchalant attitude about Julia's nudity. But the two cleaning men had smirks on their faces. It was a delightful way to start their morning.

Julia tried ignoring them as she walked down the hall. She was proud of her body, and she refused to be embarrassed by it.

They entered the office and Louis closed the door. He pulled her by the leash, and had her sit in front of the desk, where several documents had been neatly placed, along with a pen.

It was at that moment when Julia realized that Louis had anticipated this whole thing all along. From the nudity, to the collar, to the documents. That cunning son of a bitch.

She sat and looked at the documents. Louis stood at the side of the room.

"Those are the papers for our new members," he said. "Consent forms, legal liabilities, and so forth. There's usually another paper to cover fees, but obviously we won't be needing that. Your first time will be free."

"How nice of you."

"I'd like you to sign those documents. And I'd like you to fill out the questionnaire regarding your sexual preferences and fantasies. No one will read it except for me."

She thought for the last time. "Fine."

The questions on the form were very straight forward. Each question was blunt and directly to the point. The form inquired about a new member's sexual history and preferences. Everything from orientation, curiosities, number of past partners, fantasies, desires, and so forth...

Julia felt embarrassed knowing that Louis was going to be reading it. She was tempted to quickly write a few bullshit answers. But that wouldn't have been in the spirit of things.

So she filled out the questionnaire truthfully. She admitted that she only had a very limited amount of sexual partners in her life (6 in all). She wrote a few brief answers about her likes and interests. She wrote that she was curious about other women and her fondness for giving oral sex. Also, that she was curious about group settings and multiple partners.

She turned to the other papers and signed the nondisclosure and consent forms. Then she placed the pen neatly on top.

"Done," she said.

"And your reward."

Louis opened the drawer in his desk and lifted a gold mask. It was really a thing of beauty. There was an elegance and sensuality to it. There were adjustable black straps to allow a person to wear it. There were small holes for seeing and nothing covering the mouth area, which was perfect for giving oral sex.

"May I put it on you?" he asked politely.

"Sure."

Louis placed a small mirror on the desk, and Julia saw her topless reflection with the collar around her neck. It was such a dirty way of seeing herself.

Then, Louis stood behind her and put the gold mask on her face, tightening the straps so that the mask would stay in place. Julia noted how bizarre it looked.

While still standing behind Julia, he reached down and fondled her vagina. She flinched at first. It was totally unexpected. But for some reason, she allowed it to continue. Louis worked his fingers on her pussy. It was the hand of a pro. All Julia could do was sit still and look at her masked reflection, while Louis played with her pussy.

Minutes later, she came in silence.

"Saturday night," he said, kissing her hair. "We begin at 9 pm. We end at 1 am."

"I'll be there," she whispered softly.

When he untied the mask and collar, Julia breathed a sigh of relief.

***

The entire time, Julia kept reminding herself that everything she was doing was for the story she was working on.

She repeated it over and over, like a mantra: This is for the story. This is for the story. This is for the story.

The club was lively at night. There was so much color and vibrancy. There was sexual excitement in the air.

Julia entered quietly through the back entrance. She didn't want to be seen, much like several other patrons. She put her head down and hoped that no one would recognize her.

Others proudly came to the club through the front door. To her surprise, she saw many couples there, looking to have a great time, pushing the edges of their relationships. Julia knew she wanted to interview them later.

But first, she went directly to Louis's office, as she had been instructed.

It was 8:55 pm.

She entered the office and shut the door. She felt like a secret agent sneaking around so that no one would recognize her. In her opinion, she succeeded. And she saw Louis sitting behind the desk in a sharp suit.

"You need to learn how to relax," he said, standing up to greet her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I am relaxed. I keep telling myself that this is for the story."

"What are you hoping to get out of this?" he asked. "What's your goal for tonight?"

"Learning about the lifestyle. I want to see what draws people to a place like this. You know, learn the psychology."

"Good," he replied. "Now take your clothes off."

"Well that was blunt."

Louis checked his wristwatch. "The show has already started. Why wait?"

"I guess I have no excuse."

With that, Julia undressed. Each article of clothing was casually removed. It wasn't awkward like before. Louis had already seen her naked. And soon, many people were about to see her naked also.

She stacked all of her clothes on the chair. Then she left her shoes on the floor so she'd be naked from head to toe.

Louis looked over her naked body. He could act dismissive all he wanted, but his eyes revealed how much he lusted after Julia.

It was time. He got the mask and told Julia to stand still. He stood behind her, then he put the mask on her face, using the straps to hold the mask in place.

When it was done, Louis led her to the office mirror. It was a full length mirror, and Julia saw her naked reflection, with the gold mask on her face. It was erotic, yet terrifying. Sexy but scary. The nerves reappeared. She knew exactly what was about to happen. Oh god, did I make a mistake? Can I still back out?

Louis opened the door to the hallway.

"After you," he said. "I think a lot of people are going to be pleasantly surprised by the sight of your body."

Oh my god. What have I agreed to?

***

The floor felt cold against her feet. Her brown nipples had stiffened. She tried walking with her shoulders broad and her back straight. It was the look of confidence. And she did her best to project it.

By her estimation, there were at least 60 people in the club area. Half of them were sharply dressed for the sophisticated environment. Others were completely naked, wearing gold masks. It was a surreal sight. The nudity seemed so casual in the sex club. People weren't fazed by it.

There was light erotic music in the background and a sexually charged atmosphere. There weren't many young people. Most of the members were middle aged. Professionals. Just as Louis had described. And it made sense too, given that membership fees costed thousands of dollars.

"Is this what you expected?" Louis asked.

"I had no idea what to expect."

"Here's your chance to explore," he said. "If you'll excuse me, I have things to do. I'll check on you later. Will that be okay?"

Julia's eyes scanned the room. "I'll be fine."

"Be brave, explore," Louis said, rubbing Julia's bare shoulders.

He left to tend other matters in running the club. Julia was left all alone. Naked. With a gold mask covering her face to conceal her identity.

The nerves faded since she was in the presence of many other naked people.

She walked around the club and observed. It felt as though she was walking in a dream. She observed people with their lust proudly on display. But it wasn't done in a lewd or lascivious manner. No. Things were classy. It was primal, yet controlled.

Julia roamed the club and watched the people interact. A few men had made offers to Julia for sex. She declined. A few women had made similar offers to Julia. She declined that too.

A group of people had left the club area and went to a private room. That intrigued Julia. Whatever they were going to do, it was going to be fascinating. And she had to watch it. All for her story, of course.

She casually headed to the room where the group went. She was in luck, the door was open. It was her perfect chance to be a voyeur into the world of bdsm.

Julia slyly moved to the door and her jaw nearly dropped by what she saw. Two women were blindfolded and bound, with their wrists tied to the top bedpost. Men were on top of them, pounding away. Other men stood by the blindfolded and bound women, with their cocks in the women's mouths.

"A beautiful sight, isn't it?" Louis asked from behind.

Julia kept her eyes forward, towards the sex action.

"It'll definitely give me a lot to write about. That's for sure."

He wrapped his arms around Julia's bare back. "I've read your questionnaire. I know what you're interested in. When we first met, I already had an impression on you. I figured you to be an intelligent woman, who's open sexually, but is still unfulfilled in many ways."

"What's your point?" she replied, eyes still on the orgy.

"This bondage club can suit your needs. You want firsthand experience for your article? Here's your chance. You want sexual fulfillment? Be my guest."

She continued watching the orgy. "You know that will never happen. I'm not that type of person."

Louis put his fingers on the gold mask. "Don't forget what you're wearing. The mask. No one will ever know. Our secret. Here, you can explore everything. Think about it."

"You're a real fucking asshole."

"Why? Because my offer is making your pussy wet? Or are you wet because of the group sex you're staring at?"

She turned to look at him. "How do you know I'm wet?"

"I understand women. And I can smell your scent."

Louis reached below and put two fingers on Julia's pussy. It was confirmed. Her pussy was dripping and she did nothing to deny it.

"You asshole," she said defensively.

He pulled his fingers away. "Let me know when you're interested. Remember, this is for you, not for me."

As Louis attempted to walk away, Julia grabbed him by the wrist.

"Wait," she said, before pausing. "You swear no one will ever find out?"

He smiled. "You've signed the non-disclosure forms, right? There's your answer. Secrets are safe within these walls. That's part of my job. Keeping people's secrets."

"What would happen if... you know..."

"Leave everything to me. You're in good hands, Julia."

Louis snapped his fingers and a female employee of the club obediently approached him. He told the employee exactly what he wanted and Julia's eyes widened.

***

Not only was she naked and masked, but her wrists had been locked together by shackles. There was a light chain attached to the shackles, which Louis used to lead her around the club area.

Heads turned when Louis paraded the naked and masked Julia around the club. People wanted to know who the beautiful woman was. But of course, that was a secret those people could never know.

As naked Julia was being led around the club, Louis had pointed to a number of members. Signaling them to follow. Louis had picked two women and three men to follow. Some naked and masked, some were dressed with their faces showing.

Then Julia was led to a private room. The selected people followed.

Julia's pulse was pounding. She was no fool. And she wasn't naive either. She knew exactly what was going to happen: Louis was arranging Julia's first lesbian experience, along with her first group encounter.

The bastard was intent on making her deepest darkest fantasies come true.

Once they were in the room, Louis personally escorted Julia to lay on the bed and he tied her shackled wrists above her head, to the bedpost.

The guests were quick to opine:

"What a lovely gift, Louis," a man said. "You have a talent for getting the best pieces of ass."

"She's so beautiful," a lady added.

"I can't wait to fuck her," a man chimed in.

"I wonder what she tastes like," another woman added.

The most shocking thing was, although one of the men was naked and masked, she was able to recognize his voice. It was a city councilman who had publicly opposed the opening of this sex club.

Despite being naked and bound, Julia's mind went back to journalism mode. She wondered if Louis knew the man was a local politician. Of course he did. Louis knew everything. That's probably why the man was chosen to be here.

"This is a precious woman," Louis said to the group. "It's her first time here and her first time playing with bondage. She's a bondage virgin. Let's make this memorable."

Louis gestured to the two women in the room. One was naked and masked, the other was dressed (and she quickly got naked). Both women were gorgeous. And both were much older than Julia.

When they were ready, the naked women approached Julia's bound body. Each woman bent down and gave Julia a soft kiss on the lips. They were sensual kisses. The kind which said, 'You're going to enjoy this.'

Each woman pressed her lips softly against Julia's lips, then harder. Then there were wet, tongue kisses. It was Julia's first lesbian kiss. She got to experience it with two beautiful women while she was bound and helpless. It was glorious and fulfilling. More than she could have ever expected.

The women rubbed and fondled Julia's bare body. They rubbed her soft skin and touched her pert breasts. They rubbed Julia's stiff brown nipples, pinched them, then sucked them.

Julia moaned as both nipples were being sucked.

The women moved their hands down and played with Julia's pussy while they sucked her nipples. It was clear that the two women had done this before. They were experts, and they knew exactly what to do in this sort of situation.

One of the women moved her head down and sucked Julia's pussy, making her gasp.

"Oh god," Julia groaned.

It was the first time a female mouth had touched her pussy. It was a long time fantasy of hers, and once it happened, she wished she could have experienced it sooner. A woman's mouth lived up to the hype.

Julia's body tensed as her pussy was being licked. The other woman fondled both breasts and took turns sucking each nipple. Julia was being stimulated everywhere.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensual feeling. It felt amazing being serviced by two experienced women. She tried to forget about the men watching her. But then again, maybe it helped arouse her. Maybe the exhibitionist side of her (if there was one) fueled her first lesbian encounter.

Whatever the case, it felt amazing. And she came. She had a powerful orgasm which made her body stiff and her toes curl.

When the orgasm ended, the women stopped what they were doing, and looked down at their handy work. Julia laid in a state of bliss.

"Did you enjoy that?" Louis asked.

Julia stretched her legs. "Yes."

"I figured you would. That was the first step. You have much to experience and we're going to help you."

Louis signaled two of the men, who were both dressed. After receiving the signal, the men got naked, revealing their already hardened cocks. They knew exactly what they were doing. And it was clear that Louis had already orchestrated the entire event earlier.

The two men walked towards her. Not to her body. But to her face. The men were near middle age, and were fairly handsome. Louis and the masked man simply stood back and watched. The two naked ladies continued rubbing Julia's bare body, touching her breasts and legs.

As the men stood near Julia, it was obvious what was going to happen. Julia had already revealed her love for giving oral sex in the questionnaire that she had filled out. And that information was being used to push her boundaries.

The men got on the bed, on their knees, and got very close to each side of Julia's face. They guided their erections to her mouth. The fact that the mask didn't cover the mouth area came in perfect use. Julia was able to open her jaw and accept the first cock in her mouth. She sucked for a while. Then she turned her head to suck the other man's cock.

During the oral process, the two men groaned:

"What a mouth."

"Louis, you found a real keeper. She's a perfect angel."

"Where did you find this woman?"

"She needs to be tied up here forever. This mouth is born to suck."

Instead of feeling degrading, Julia actually felt proud of herself. With her true identity a secret, she could do whatever she wanted, without fear. She could explore whatever she wanted. The only person who knew that she was 'Julia the journalist,' was Louis.

She continued sucking each of their cocks. Taking turns for each of them. Making sure everything was done equally for both men. Her neck was becoming sore from the constant head bobbing. Her body remained still since her hands were bound above her head.

The other women in the room continued fondling Julia's breasts and pussy. Their mouths returned to action. Julia was being pleasured all over. Her groans were muffled by the cocks sharing her mouth.

"God this woman can suck," a man groaned.

Once again, Julia felt a sense of pride that her oral skills were being well received. She continued to suck, lick, and kiss each guy's cock. She made sure that each man was equally satisfied, with her head turning back and forth to suck both cocks.

"Now for the final step," Louis said, before the men could cum.

Louis signaled the masked man who stood by the wall. He was the local politician. There was a smile underneath the mask as he approached the bed.

Deep down, Julia wondered if the politician knew that she was a journalist. The question lingered as the masked politician positioned himself between Julia's toned legs. In Julia's mind, the answer was 'no.'

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,282 Followers