The Bondage Questions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,230 Followers

The politician probably didn't know, she thought. Because there was no way a politician would have knowingly fucked a journalist in a sex club. He would have been petrified that the little secret would be reported, and that he would be exposed. At least that was Julia's analysis during the sexual moment.

The masked politician guided his hard cock between Julia's labia. Then he pushed and entered. Julia gasped.

The other men got up and stood beside the bed. The women continued rubbing Julia's breasts, playing with her hardened nipples. It was the group encounter of Julia's wildest fantasy. Only it was more intense than she could have imagined. More nasty. Most lust filled.

It was a real life gang bang, and Julia, the brave local journalist, was the star of the show. The politician began to pound her pussy. It was bizarre being ravished by a naked man in a gold mask, especially as other people in the room watched. But it was beyond pleasurable. It was a sensation she had never felt before.

With her hands bound, she felt completely powerless. She could do nothing as the female hands and mouths played with her breasts. And she could do nothing as the man on top fucked her pussy.

And she liked it that way. Julia's body began to tense and her arms pulled the restraints tightly.

"Oh my god!" she yelled. "My pussy...my pussy..."

"Are you close to cumming?" Louis asked.

"Yes... yes..."

"Relax. Let it happen. Don't struggle with the restraints. Just relax your body. Enjoy your new role. You are the submissive tonight."

As always, Louis was right. The female orgasm was mostly mental and required relaxation. The moment Julia let go and stopped struggling against the bondage, the orgasm came.

It was Julia's second orgasm. The man fucking her pussy and the women playing with her breasts was all too much. Her senses had reached a peak. She screamed and cried. Her body shivered and she came.

After the orgasm, the masked politician pulled his cock out of her and masturbated until he came all over her stomach. It was a lust filled mess. He got up and paced the room, needing to clear his mind after the intense orgasm.

Julia was left in a shivering state. All she felt was bliss. She felt comfortable with the restraints on her wrists. Nothing seemed to matter anymore. She was beyond satisfied.

However, the night wasn't over yet. Another man climbed on top of her. He was still hard from receiving oral sex, and from watching Julia getting fucked. He needed a turn. And he got it. He guided his hard cock to Julia's pussy. Then he thrust.

As Julia was being fucked again, she wondered if she could actually reach another orgasm. Two orgasms were doable. But three? She was about to find out if her body was capable of such a thing.

Her body rocked on the bed as the man on top began fucking her wildly. The other women continued fondling her breasts. One of them reached down and played with Julia's clitoris as she was being ravished. It was at that moment which Julia knew a third orgasm was possible. It would be the first time in her life that she was ever multi-orgasmic.

It was all so much for her delicate senses. It was the night of many first-times. Each sexual experience was more intense than the next.

A third orgasm was impending, but it didn't happen. So close. The man fucking her had pulled out and came all over Julia's stomach, leaving another mess in the same spot.

The man got up, only to be replaced by another man. He got on top of Julia's body, and it was the women who held Julia's legs and pussy open. The man gave a thrust and entered Julia's pussy. It was the third and final man who would be fucking her that night.

The women continued fondling her breasts, kissing her mouth, and playing with her pussy. While she was being thoroughly ravished, Julia kept her eyes on Louis, who simply stood back and watched the explicit gang bang of the respectable journalist. He was admiring her beauty.

Epilogue:

Two weeks later. Julia was naked in front of her laptop. She typed away in Louis's office. The article was complete. She had written extensively about the bondage club and the people who attended. Identities concealed, of course, but she told the private stories of people who secretly confided in her for the article.

She had described the nature of the club and the sex acts involved. The goal was to write something that would get people talking. And hopefully, if she was lucky, land a higher profile job in the world of journalism.

The article was entitled: Gold Mask Fantasies

There was a lot riding on her article and she felt confident about her work. She emailed the article to her editor and let out a sigh of relief.

Louis smiled, "Congratulations. You've done it."

"I'm proud of what I've written. I think it's great."

"Are you ever going to let me read it?"

She winked, "I never show my work to anyone before publication, except for the people I work with."

"Shame. I guess I'll have to wait."

"I've written good things. You'll love it."

"Then I have a present for you."

Louis reached in his drawer and took out a collar with a leash attached to it. It was a customized collar made just for Julia. It was a black strap with the letters S-L-U-T in silver letters.

When Julia saw the letters, she smiled, wanting to laugh.

He went to where naked Julia was sitting, then he put it on her neck, tightening it just the right amount. He held the leash tightly in his hand, ready to pull at any moment. Ready to control her naked body.

"You look beautiful," he said.

"I'm sure you think so."

"It's the truth. I'd like you to wear it tonight. I'm sure people will be amused seeing it."

"You love humiliating me."

"Only because you love being humiliated. One of these days, I'd love to see you at the bondage club without the mask."

"We're a long way from that happening," she replied.

"Okay. But what happens now?"

Julia gave a playful expression. "Well, you've helped me so much with my article. It's only fair that I repay you. Can I suck your cock?"

"Of course."

She undid his pants and freed his erection. That's when Louis exerted his power and pulled the leash which was attached to the collar. Julia's face was pulled forward, directly in front of the growing cock. Another pull, and her face was pressed against the cock.

Julia opened her mouth and licked the cock. She pressed her lips against it. Then she licked several times. She took the cock inside her mouth and sucked. She orally made love to it in a passionate way. Her head bobbed. Louis pulled the leash, signally her to gag on the cock. And she obeyed. She took the cock deep in her throat and gagged on it.

It was sexual domination at its finest. Her being naked, collared, and deep throating him. For reasons unknown, it gave her pleasure to be a plaything. She was done trying to figure it out. All she knew was that it felt good.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.