The Bondage Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A star is born," said another man.

"Her skin is so soft," a woman said from behind Tina. "I like the shape of her butt. I think I'll eat her pussy later."

Those words sent a jolt up Tina's spine.

She continued sucking. She had to be careful because the leash was still tied to the wall. If she leaned forward too much, the collar would choke her. She wondered why Mr. Harper would tie the leash to the wall, knowing the collar would constrain her neck if she moved around.

But she realized that it was all part of the game. Tina knew that the leash served an important purpose, which was to control her. It was to let her know her position as the submissive woman in SECRET. If she would continue attending the gatherings of SECRET, she would be expected to be on her knees, sucking the cocks of strangers.

It was a role she was learning to embrace. Especially with the hard cock still in her mouth. She bobbed & sucked on it. She had always enjoyed giving oral sex. But doing it blindfolded with people watching was a whole new experience.

"You look perfect with my cock in your mouth," Mr. Harper said. "I've wanted you to suck me off since the moment we met. You're unbelievable at this. My perfect new slave."

She felt even more submissive as Mr. Harper seemingly taunted her. It made her realize how submissive she had become.

Tina was a woman who relied on her mouth and speaking skills to become successful. Her speeches and presentations were essential to the advancement of her career, and the success of the marketing firm she worked for.

But at that moment, her skilled mouth was nothing more than a hole to provide sexual pleasure. It was a hole used for sucking cock. Nothing else. That was all that mattered. Not her speaking skills. Not her intelligent thoughts. Not her well mannered presentation. No.

All that mattered, at that very moment, was her cock sucking abilities.

The thought of being a private slut for the gathering made her incredibly wet. She was fully embracing her new submissive role for SECRET.

"Stroke me with one hand," Mr. Harper groaned. "Do it. Faster. Make me cum all over you."

Tina stroked the shaft with her right hand. She did it faster and faster.

Finally, Mr. Harper pulled out of Tina's mouth, and suddenly Tina felt splashes of hot cum hitting her face and shoulders. It was degrading. God knows how many people were watching. Tina didn't. She was almost afraid to remove the blindfold to see how many influential people were watching the facial.

The ejaculation ended and Tina felt the hot wetness on her face. She knew her make-up must have been ruined. She even thought it was a shame that the expensive black dress would be stained. But she was sure that SECRET was rich enough to buy her a new one- no problem.

She felt a kiss on top of her head.

"You were wonderful," Mr. Harper said.

"Can I stand up and remove the blindfold now?"

"Not yet. There's still much to do. Don't you agree?"

Tina knew exactly what he meant. And she nodded.

A second later, Tina heard the sound of another zipper being undone. She knew she had to suck another cock. It would be the first time in her life that she gave back-to-back oral sex. But she was up to the challenge.

"Open your mouth lady," a stranger said.

Tina compiled, and made the same O-shape with her lips. The man entered with his cock and Tina started sucking again.

In the background, Tina could hear sounds of people moaning. Men were moaning. Women were moaning. An orgy was happening all around. There were sounds of rhythmic slappings from a woman being fucked. There were faint moans from women receiving oral sex.

While still blindfolded & sucking, Tina felt the soft feminine hands pulling down the shoulder straps of her dress. It was pulled down to her waist. Her bra was exposed. Then with a quick flick, the bra was undone and pulled away.

Her pert breasts with small brown nipples were exposed. She felt her nipples immediately harden from the exposure and intense sexual arousal.

Tina tried her best to focus on sucking the stiff cock in her mouth, while her tits were on full display.

"What beautiful breasts," a woman said.

"Cute nipples too," the other woman added.

While Tina continued to suck the cock, she felt two pairs of soft feminine lips take each of her nipples. Her nipples were being sucked by two women and it felt sensational.

It was a strange feeling having her first lesbian experience be with complete strangers, especially when she had no idea what they looked like. All she knew was that her nipples felt good. They were being licked and sucked with the right amount of intensity.

All the while, Tina continued to focus on the cock in her mouth. She had a job to do, and she was fully intent on making the man cum (whoever he is).

"Harper was right about your mouth," the man groaned. "It's been awhile since I've been sucked like this."

It was a compliment which Tina accepted. She was proud of her oral skills. She continued to suck and bob her head.

One of the female mouths left Tina's nipple. It made her sad, even though her other nipple was still being sucked.

"Spread your legs," the unknown woman said.

Tina knew what was going to happen. She spread her legs and heard the sound of a woman getting underneath her. The unknown woman must have seen the butt plug in Tina's ass, which was a little embarrassing. But then again, the unknown woman might have been wearing a butt plug also.

Suddenly, a jolt of sexual sensation went up Tina's spine as the female stranger put her lips on Tina's pussy.

Tina tried so hard to focus on the cock in her mouth. She continued sucking the cock while her pussy was being skillfully eaten by an unknown woman. The tongue of the stranger continued licking up & down Tina's labia, and occasionally going inside of her wet hole.

All the while, the other woman continued the task of sucking each of Tina's nipples, and rubbing them with her fingers.

Tina was being stimulated on all ends. Her mouth from sucking. Her nipples being sucked. Her pussy being licked. The plug in her asshole. And of course the mental stimulation of being a total slut at the gathering.

"I'm going to cum," the man groaned. "And you're going to swallow it."

Tina was more than willing to oblige. Swallowing cum was something she didn't mind doing. In fact, she usually enjoyed it.

Once again, her mouth which was normally used to display her intelligence, was now used to service a man's cock.

In a moment, Tina's mouth was flooded with cum. She stroked & sucked, and the man's cock continued to shoot a hot load of cum. Tina kept up by swallowing every drop, to ensure that she wouldn't choke on it.

When it was done, the man's softening penis pulled out of Tina's O-shaped lips. Her mouth was coated with the taste of male cum. Her pussy was still being skillfully pleasured. And her nipples were still being pleasured as well.

"Are you ready to have the blindfold removed?" Mr. Harper asked.

Tina was glad that Mr. Harper had returned. Or maybe he never left? Maybe he was watching the show and enjoying himself the entire time. Tina was just glad to hear the voice of a familiar person.

"Yes."

The smooth feeling of the necktie was being removed from Tina's face. When it was untied, Tina saw the saliva & cum covered cock of the man she had just given oral sex. It was the CEO of Cobolt Lansing, and suddenly Tina felt herself blushing.

All around the room, people were having sex. She quickly glanced to the scenes of uninhibited adult activity. Most of the people were either halfway dressed or completely naked. Oral sex was everywhere. People were fucking in a lewd manner. Moaning and crying sounds echoed in the room.

She looked up and saw the CEO smiling down at her. She was at a complete loss of power. All the while, her nipples & pussy were still being serviced by the two women. Tina looked at the woman playing with her nipples; a beautiful socialite who was around the same age. Tina looked down and saw a middle aged woman eating her pussy; who looked like a corporate leader of some sort.

Both of those women had submissive collars around their necks.

"Congratulations," Mr. Harper smiled. "You're officially a new member of SECRET. Well done."

"We're happy to have you," the woman playing with Tina's breasts said, before bending down again to suck a nipple.

"With a mouth like yours, I look forward to seeing you more often," the corporate CEO added.

The female mouth between Tina's legs was relentless. The tongue focused on Tina's sensitive clit. With all that happened that night, Tina was ready to burst. And the people watching her could sense it.

"Cum for us, dear," the woman playing with Tina's breasts said. "Don't be shy around us. We're your new friends. Enjoy yourself. Relax."

The woman continued fondling Tina's breasts, while the other woman continued eating Tina's pussy. The pleasure had reached its climax.

"Oh my god!" Tina screamed. "Oh god! Just like that..."

Tina came. It felt like a river flowing between her legs, and it went into the woman's mouth. Tina's whole body tightened and released. It was a powerful orgasm unlike anything she had ever felt before.

When her body finally relaxed, and pleasure flowed through her veins, she saw people looking at her with smiles on their faces. She must have looked like a total whore to them, she thought. And she accepted it.

Epilogue:

Months later. The relationship between the marketing firm and Cobolt Lansing only strengthened. They worked well together. They had the same corporate vision.

And every so often, their leaders attended the same gatherings held by SECRET. It was never discussed during business meetings. Their shared passion for intense sexual encounters was only discussed during the exclusive gatherings.

That morning, Tina was in Catherine's large private office. They discussed ideas for an upcoming marketing campaign.

When they were done talking about work, Tina was told to bend over the desk and pull her skirt up.

Tina was being ravished from behind with Catherine using a strap-on. Each thrust rammed the sex toy up Tina's pussy. She fully embraced her role as a submissive. How could she complain? The orgasms were simply too good.

As she was being fucked by her boss, an impending climax approached. She moaned. She cried. It was heaven. It was bliss. Tina came.

It was the shared secret.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.