The Bondage Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,288 Followers

"Now open your lips," Kristen said. "Take it inside."

Maureen felt uncomfortable, but she did it anyway. She allowed the sex toy to go inside of her mouth. Kristen began pushing and pulling the dildo in Maureen's mouth to simulate oral sex.

"That's it," Kristen said, watching attentively. "Suck it. Just like that. Imagine it's for Steve."

Hearing those words lit a fire in Maureen. She sucked harder, faster, and stronger. She truly began to perform oral sex on the dildo.

Before Maureen could get the hang of it, Kristen pulled the dildo away, and Maureen gladly leaned back in her seat.

"Not bad," Kristen said. "Your blowjob skills could use some improvement. We'll work on that later. I think Steve is going to be very pleased by the time you get back home."

"I hope so," Maureen blushed.

Kristen smiled, "We've got a long day of training ahead of us. Let's finish up our breakfast and make good use of our time."

They went back to eating their meal. Maureen looked down at her food, but her mind was still on Kristen's last words. Training? What on earth did she mean by that?

***

Kristen's bedroom was a large spacious area. It was simple yet stylish. The furniture looked rustic and expensive. There was an open balcony which had a perfect view of the ocean.

"Your husband told me your size and measurements," Kristen said. "So I went ahead and bought you a new wardrobe."

There was a suitcase in the middle of the room. Kristen opened it to reveal an assortment of scantily clad outfits and a variety of undergarments. Maureen looked dumbstruck.

"That's for me?"

"Everything inside this suitcase is for you. I've also bought you a new make-up kit."

"What's wrong with my make-up?"

"Nothing, if you're an accountant," Kristen replied. "But if you want to give your husband a constant erection, then you'll have to try a little bit harder."

"Steve likes the way I like."

"You're a very pretty woman. I'm sure Steve thinks you're the prettiest woman in the world. But sometimes men just want a dirty slut in the bedroom. Those are the facts."

Maureen paused. "I'm not exactly a young woman anymore."

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with women your age. Everyone loves older women. I adore older women."

"Then what are we doing?"

"It's good to be a prim & proper housewife. But it's also good to be a dirty little slut in the bedroom once and a while. That's what I'm going to teach you."

Maureen took a deep breath. "Fine. I'll keep an open mind to whatever you have to say."

"Good. Now undress."

"Pardon me?"

"Undress. Take off your clothes. All of it."

"Why?"

"I thought you were keeping an open mind?" Kristen asked with an eyebrow raised. "If you want my help, then listen to what I have to say."

Arguing with Kristen was never a winning strategy. Maureen took a deep breath for courage, and she hesitantly removed her clothes, neatly folding each article of clothing and placing it onto the nearby bed.

It was embarrassing for Maureen to strip in front of Kristen, since her body was aged, and Kristen was so young and fit. But Maureen told herself that it was like undressing in front of the doctor. Kristen has probably seen plenty of naked women my age. She's seen it all. After this trip is over, I'll never have to see her again. So who cares if she sees me naked?

The clothes were removed and Maureen stood naked in front of the much younger woman.

"Very womanly and beautiful," Kristen said with innuendo while nodding..

"You think so?"

"Like I said, I adore older women. And I love housewives. I think you're extremely attractive."

Maureen shrugged. "So what next?"

"Follow me."

Kristen led Maureen to the dresser. Maureen sat down in front of the large mirror and a table full of designer beauty products. They both looked at Maureen's topless reflection in the mirror. Then Kristen used a wet napkin to wipe away Maureen's make-up until her face was bare. The wrinkles and age lines on Maureen's face had become more apparent.

"You are such a natural beauty, Maureen. You're very pretty."

"Thank you."

"But we're not interested in pretty right now," Kristen said. "We're interested in sexy. Are you ready for that Maureen?"

"I think so."

"Let's begin."

Kristen went straight to work applying the cosmetics. She proficiently applied a layer of blush, eye shadow, mascara, eye liner, and a bright shade of red lipstick. Minute by minute, the demure housewife watched as her appearance was being transformed. When it was done, Maureen could hardly recognize herself.

"What do you think?" Kristen asked, proud of her work.

"It looks...it looks...interesting..."

Kristen patted the woman's shoulders. "You'll get used to it. Just remember, this is for you and Steve only. No one else."

"I understand."

"Now, let's get you dressed, shall we?"

Maureen stood and followed Kristen's lead in the large bedroom. Kristen searched inside of the suitcase and picked up a thin red negligee.

"Try this on," Kristen said. "Look in the mirror."

Maureen looked at her naked reflection in the mirror as she put on the negligee. It was skimpy, thin, and tiny. Most of all, it was see-through. The color of her nipples and pubic hairs were completely visible.

"It's a little revealing, don't you think?" Maureen stated so obviously.

"That's the idea. When you're at home, I want you to wear this for Steve at all times. It will make for a happier marriage."

"You want me to be practically naked at all times?"

"Think about it, would Steve argue with you while your nipples are exposed?"

"That's certainly a funny way of looking at things," Maureen replied with a giggle.

Kristen smiled, "I've helped plenty of couples over the years. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about."

The two women playfully smiled at each other before trying on more outfits.

***

Later that afternoon. Maureen was in a state of deep relaxation. She was in the spa room, alone with a trained masseuse. Her mind drifted away as her back was getting an expert massage. It was bliss.

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," Kristen said, entering the spa.

"This is heaven."

"A good massage is always heavenly. I'm sorry to interrupt, but I just got off the phone with my father. Something came up."

Maureen sat up to listen to the news. Her breasts were showing, but she didn't care.

"Is everything okay?" she asked.

"Everything is fine. But my father is having an important dinner with a number of his business associates, and he wants me to join. He wants me in the loop. Plus I'm great at entertaining guests."

"Should I leave?" Maureen asked, secretly fearing the worst.

"No, don't. I'm not sure what time I'll be back, so make yourself comfortable in my home. I've already instructed the staff to prepare you a nice dinner. Do whatever you want afterwards. There are books, movies, music, anything you want. My staff will help you."

"Thank you. You're very kind."

Kristen raised an eyebrow. "If you're in the mood for something a little more provocative, then try the dvd collection in my bedroom. Who knows, you might see something you like."

"I'll keep that in mind," Maureen replied, unsure of how to interpret the innuendos.

"Enjoy yourself. I'm leaving soon."

"Have a good night."

Kristen flashed a sly smile and left.

***

That night. The lavish mansion seemed boring without its owner. After an early dinner, Maureen watched the sunset and explored the home once again. She looked at the home theater and the music collection, but nothing suited her taste. She watched tv in the living room. The news was the only thing she was interested in. She wondered how Steve was doing. She wondered if Steve missed her.

Boredom set in. It was 10 pm and Maureen decided to go to bed.

On the way to her room, she walked by Kristen's bedroom. The door was wide open. The offer to watch the dvds had still lingered in Maureen's mind.

Why not? I was invited to go inside Kristen's bedroom to watch.

Maureen went inside the main bedroom towards the big television. The dvds weren't hard to find. There was over a 100 dvds, she estimated. All of the dvds were homemade. Each dvd had a name written on it, along with a date. Maureen turned on the television and dvd player.

She selected a random dvd entitled: Richard 2/15/2014

The dvd played and Maureen sat on the bed. She was struck by what she saw.

A naked man appeared on screen. He was middle aged and in average shape. He had the face of a smart businessman. His penis was small and flaccid. He looked timid. He was looking directly at the camera. He was standing in a guest bedroom. The man stated his name, age, and that his job occupation was a real estate developer.

The scene felt very bizarre and it made Maureen extremely uncomfortable. She couldn't understand why Kristen would have such a dvd. Maureen stood up and was about to turn the dvd off.

Suddenly, she heard Kristen's voice coming from the television, giving instructions to the naked man. Maureen sat back down to continue watching.

The naked man on screen stroked himself. His small penis became slightly larger and stiffer. The man got on his knees when Kristen's voice ordered him to.

Kristen appeared on the screen and Maureen nearly gasped. Kristen was in the video dressed in a tight leather corset, with her arms and legs showing. There was a long strap-on dildo between Kristen's legs which must have been at least 8 inches. Kristen stood in front of the kneeling man, and the man eagerly began to suck the strap-on.

The only thing Maureen could do was watch in a near state of shock. She was in complete disbelief that Kristen would do such a thing with a man. Her instincts told her to turn the dvd off, but she couldn't. The screen had become hypnotic.

In the video, Kristen ordered the man to stand up and bend over the bed. He did it eagerly. Kristen then applied a large amount of lube on the sex toy and positioned herself behind the man.

Maureen gasped as she watched Kristen penetrate the man.

It was all Maureen could take. She stood and turned the dvd off. When she put the dvd back with the collection, she saw another video labeled Helen 1/8/15. It was recorded just a few months ago, and it featured a woman. It made Maureen curious, and she played the video and sat back down on the bed.

The video showed a mature naked woman. The woman was in her early 50's. A housewife. The video was also taken in the bedroom, but this time, Kristen was holding the camera and talking to the housewife. Kristen ordered the women to get down on her knees and crawl to Kristen's pussy. The woman expertly performed oral sex on Kristen's cleanly shaven pussy.

Maureen felt overcome with lust watching the private homemade sex video.

She reached down and touched herself while she watched. She played with her pussy. Lesbianism and submissiveness were never her fantasies, but there was something riveting about Kristen's home videos.

Maureen continued to rub her pussy until the video ended. Then she played another video, this time featuring a couple.

Time flew by and Maureen had watched a few more videos. She came powerfully by watching the homemade porn. It had been a while since she had felt an orgasm that good. She closed her eyes for much needed rest.

Maureen awoke to the feeling of a finger rubbing her skin. Her eyes opened. It was still night. She looked up and saw Kristen standing over her with a smile on her face.

"I see you've enjoyed my collection," Kristen smiled.

Maureen quickly covered her pussy.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry. I must have fallen asleep."

"There's nothing to be sorry about. You found something you like. Now we're ready for the next step."

Both women looked each other in the eyes. There was a brief moment of silence between them. There was a quiet understanding that things were about to become a lot more interesting.

Part 3 of 3: Bondage is our Pleasure

Breakfast was mostly awkward the next morning for Maureen. It was the first time in her life that she had ever been caught masturbating. There was a sense of shame and embarrassment.

"You must have a ton of questions," Kristen said.

"I do."

"Don't be shy. Let's hear it."

"What exactly were you doing on those videos?" Maureen asked.

"Different people have different fetishes. That's a fact of human sexuality. I simply provide a service for those fetishes."

"Are you some sort of dominatrix, or whatever that's called nowadays?"

Kristen smiled. "When I want to be. Or if someone needs my help."

"You call that help?" Maureen asked, arching her eyebrow.

"Sure I do. Did you see how much those people came?"

Maureen suddenly looked shy. "Were you...umm...."

"Go ahead. Just ask. I won't bite."

Maureen took a deep breath. "Were you planning on doing any of those things to me or Steve? Was that the plan all along? Does Steve want to be sodomized by a strap-on? Does he want to see me perform oral sex on a woman?"

"Those are the big questions, aren't they?"

"Are you going to give me an answer?"

Kristen took a long dramatic pause while sipping the freshly squeezed juice.

"The answer is this," Kristen replied. "Your husband has no idea what he wants. He knows he wants a better sex life. He knows that he doesn't want to have sex with a lifeless woman every week."

"Steve called me a lifeless woman?" Maureen asked with hurt feelings.

"Not in those words. But the way he described your sex life, you might as well be lifeless."

"So what do you think Steve wants? For me to be submissive like the women in your videos?"

"Maybe. That's what this trip was for. Unfortunately he became busy and I'm unable to help him. But luckily you're here."

"Is he cheating on me?"

"No. He's not. I can tell he's not. But he's close. The sex you provide is inadequate for a man like him."

"What should I do?" Maureen asked.

"Do whatever I tell you to do. Dress how I've instructed you to. Suck his cock the way I've been teaching you to. In fact, I expect you to give him a blowjob every morning before work, and again when he comes home. No excuses."

Maureen nodded. "I can do that."

"But there's still more to learn. Oral sex has its limits, believe it or not."

"Then what?"

Kristen gave a sly look. "We'll just have to find out after breakfast."

***

There was a quiet tension as Maureen followed Kristen to a private bedroom in the mansion. The room had plain walls and plain furniture. There was a small bed which was only two feet high. The bed was plain, with no blanket or pillow- only a single sheet.

"Let's not waste time," Kristen said. "Your husband wants a submissive woman. Deep down, I think you're craving for a dominant sexual figure."

"I strongly disagree," Maureen said staunchly.

"Oh?"

"I don't think Steve wants me that way. And I certainly have my limits. I've always felt that a proper relationship is built on equality."

"Even during sex?"

"Yes."

Kristen licked her lips. "You have so much to learn today."

"I'll keep an open mind to whatever you suggest."

Kristen nodded. "I've brought you here for a specific reason. This is a room for beginners. You're not ready for the bondage room yet."

"Sounds intimidating."

"Intimidating in a good way. But for now, we'll settle with this room because it's easy to clean after a mess."

"What does that supposed to mean?" Maureen asked.

"It means, I'm going to make you cum. The proper kind. I'm going to teach you what a real orgasm feels like."

"Kristen, I appreciate everything you're doing for me, but I really don't think this is necessary."

"Of course it is," Kristen replied firmly. "You can't blossom into a true submissive unless you've felt the pleasures. We're going to start slow. I'll ease you in to the lifestyle."

Maureen was struck by the word lifestyle. Things were about to become more interesting. And she was curious about where things were headed.

"Fine," she replied. "I won't argue. I won't complain. I'll do whatever you ask."

"Remove your bottom. I want you naked from the waist down. Then lay on the bed. Keep your feet on the ground."

Maureen was apprehensive about the request. But she did it anyway. She removed her bottom and placed her clothes neatly on the bed. She stood with her moderately hairy bush exposed. Then she laid on the small bed with her feet still on the ground.

"You'll need to shave that later," Kristen said, looking at the pubic hair.

"My husband likes it."

"Shave it today. Don't worry, it'll grow back."

Maureen rolled her eyes. "Fine."

"Now spread your legs. Wide open."

Maureen complied. She spread her legs and gave Kristen a clear view of her pussy. She felt insecure showing her aged pussy to a beautiful young woman, but there was a purpose behind everything.

"Happy now?"

"Beautiful pussy," Kristen noted. "It's cute."

"Are you just going to stand there and look at it?"

"Of course not. If you don't mind, I'm going to tie your legs to the bed before I make you cum. Relax, I promise you'll enjoy it."

Kristen reached for supplies under the bed and used rope to tie both of Maureen's ankles to the opposite bed posts. Everything was done with expert precision. It was clear that Kristen was an expert in ropes and bondage. When it was done, Maureen's legs were spread eagle, tied apart, and her pussy was wide open.

A loud buzzing sound echoed in the room.

"What the hell is that?" Maureen asked, looking down at Kristen.

Kristen held up a large vibrating sex toy, which looked & sounded like a power tool. The device had a vibrating top which was meant to stimulate a woman's clit.

"This is going to change your life for the better. Now relax."

Maureen sat wide eyed on the bed. The thing was coming closer between her legs. Kristen looked like she was about to perform a medical procedure with the loud vibrating device. The vibrating top came closer to the exposed pussy.

The powerful vibrator touched the tip of Maureen's clitoris.

"Aaahhhh!!!!" the mature housewife yelled in pain.

Kristen pulled away for a moment.

"Relax. Relax sweetheart. Just relax while I take care of you."

The powerful vibration was brought back to the clitoris. Maureen screamed again. She could have begged Kristen to stop. She could have sat upright and pushed Kristen away. She could have fought back. But she didn't. Maureen simply laid back on the bed and absorbed the intense stimulation. Even though it was painful, there was also a faint glimmer of pleasure. The pleasure grew and grew.

Maureen continued to scream and she tried to relax her body. She accepted the powerful feeling. Her legs tugged and fought the rope, but it was hopeless. Her legs couldn't move. The feeling in her body was conflicted. She wanted to resist, but she also wanted to allow the feeling.

She continued screaming and flailing around in bed.

Kristen pressed the palm of her hand onto the housewife's body. Then she pushed the vibrating sex device hard against the clitoris. The stimulation was unreal.

The mature housewife screamed in agony & pleasure. Her legs fought against the rope with all of her might. It was a losing battle. When Kristen inserted two fingers inside of the pussy, working them in-and-out, Maureen came.

She came and came. She squirted and squirted. It was a wet orgasm which made a real mess everywhere. Maureen's back arched violently. Her toes curled. She made weird faces and was almost unrecognizable for a time.

Then her body went completely limp.

Kristen turned off the device and smiled at her work. She put the device down and untied the housewife's ankles. She sat on the bed and rubbed Maureen's hair, noticing how beautiful she looked.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,288 Followers