The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes settled on his cock and her arousal again built as she watched a small amount of pre-cum dribble out of the tip. Fighting the growing urge to sink one of her fingers into herself she instead focused on Andrew. She stopped her hand just under the flared tip of his twitching cock, and used her thumb to massage his fluids around the swollen head. She was fascinated by how soft and spongy the tissues were, savoring the gasps from Andrew as her thumb glanced the sensitive underside of his helmet.

Andrew enjoyed this new sensation, and moaned appreciatively as Sara explored his anatomy. He felt amazed as he learned more about himself, finally gaining an understanding of his pleasure with every movement of her gentle hand. Looking into her eyes they shared a knowing glance, happily acknowledging how new and wonderful this experience was for both of them.

As she continued to play with the head of his dick he could feel the pressure of his building orgasm begin to fade. Andrew quietly and desperately said, "don't stop stroking." His breath deepened as her hand returned to a slow and steady pace. She extended her upward stroke, gently squeezing her hand over the head of his cock before softly sliding it back down.

The more aroused Andrew got the more the young lovers felt connected. Joyously looking into each other's eyes. Witnessing the growing pleasure behind his gaze Sara's skin crawled with desire to please him. Her pussy quivered wantonly and with great strength she focused on his needs.

They kissed passionately as Andrew's orgasm loomed like a specter. Instinct drove Andrew and he began thrusting his hips, driving himself into her hand as he moaned, "that is soo amazing, Sara. Just like that." They resumed kissing and established a rhythm as they bathed in erotic need while he began steadily fucking her skillful hand.

They both moaned as Andrew quickly built towards release. The pressure of his growing orgasm welled up deep inside him. Sara licked her lips as she imagined him driving himself powerfully into her. She could feel her fluids running down her thigh as her own pleasure radiated within her sex.

Her hand kept pace while Andrew increased the speed and strength of his thrusts. His breathing was ragged and Sara realized that hers was as well. The walls of her pussy quivered and vibrated as she felt her own orgasm rising steadily with each and every thrust of Andrew's hips. Andrew dreamt, just as Sara did, of her lithe young body wrapped around the girth of his radiantly hot cock as it plundered her unexplored depths.

Sara leaned down and gently sucked on one of Andrew's nipples, causing him to scream, "Ohhhhhhh god, my Sara," in a shaky voice as his cock started jerking. Thick strands of warm cum splashed and pooled across his abdomen as the lovers shared an intense orgasm.

Sara collapsed against him and raggedly moaned into his chest as an overwhelming climax washed over her. Andrew was rocked as his orgasm crashed through his body. His skin tingled and crawled as pleasure consumed his senses. With each spurt of his sensitive cock his body shook uncontrollably.

That radiant warmth he felt deep within himself as he brought Sara to orgasm earlier that night intensified as it seemed to begin swirling within the back of his mind. The whirlpool drew his pleasure into it as it built in momentum. As his climax neared its end the vortex of intense pleasure in the back of his mind collapsed into itself before coalescing into a dull glow of erotic satisfaction. A shockwave of intense pleasure shook the haggard couple as they were coming down from their mind numbing orgasms.

While the dull glow settled into the core of Andrew's mind, something definitive within him changed. The small hairs on Sara's body stood on end as she slowly came down from her unexpected climax. She gently and idly stroked Andrew's softening cock, forcing out the last few drops of cum. Andrew grabbed her wrist firmly and said, "no..." he panted for a second, "too...", swallowing he was finally able to finish, "too sensitive".

Releasing him gently, she kissed his chest before turning her head and settling into his arms as he embraced her possessively.

They both smiled as Andrew stated confidently, "My Sara."

***** More Questions, Few Answers *****

The young couple laid there, content and blissfully happy. Sara gently rubbed Andrew's chest and he idly stroked her back. Kissing her damp and matted hair Andrew asked, "What was that?"

Sara blushed before responding, "I don't know, watching you defend me against your father, and realizing how intensely you care for me just got me really hot. You were just so smart and sexy..." She paused and Andrew could sense that she was thinking, as her finger traced lines along his chest.

"I'm sorry if I rushed you into this," she apologized as she ran her hand gently along his upper abdomen. "I know you wanted to try and take things more slowly, but I just couldn't wait after everything you said." Her skin warmed and her leg rubbed against him as she again grew aroused thinking back on his words. She looked up at him and he could see concern within her light brown eyes.

Gently grabbing her face, he pulled her into a soft and intimate kiss, assuring her that everything was alright.

Pulling away, she again rested her head against his chest as he said with a hint of surprise, "You are seriously not concerned with any of this?"

She considered his words for a few seconds before he could feel her shrug against him as she said, "No, I'm just happy, why? Do you regret any of this?"

Andrew didn't even pause before responding, "Not even a little, but I would be lying if I said that the hidden forces behind this don't scare me."

Again she shrugged before saying, "Yeah, whatever, I'm right where I want to be."

With that she contentedly sighed as she affectionately buried her face against his chest and squeezed him possessively. He gripped her arm while embracing her. As he kissed the top of her head his mind couldn't help but reflect on how wonderfully bizarre this whole thing was.

Throughout his entire life he had defined himself by his understanding of the world around him. To him the world was a place of rules and laws that everything adhered to. Yet laying against him was this amazing and sexy young woman who through some inexplicable force had been brought into his life. Everything he had ever known seemed turned upside down by the weight of the devotion that he had for her.

Sensing his pensive mood Sara smiled and enjoyed his warm embrace, giving him an opportunity to sort through his thoughts. Looking up again, she could see that he was troubled despite the overwhelming amount of protectiveness and belonging that she could see in his eyes.

She caressed his cheek. "Ohh, Andrew. I am happy to help you figure this out, but you have to understand that for me this is exactly how we were always meant to be."

He smiled as she moved her hand, running her fingers through the cooling cum that was still pooled on his abdomen. "Do you think you were destined to be smeared in cum?" She asked, before tasting her finger. "I don't think so..." she said as she licked her lips and lowered herself down. She gingerly grabbed his flaccid cock, repositioning it as she began to eagerly lick him.

Andrew rested his head back, looking up into the forest canopy while he relaxed into the comforting feeling of Sara cleaning him. He reflected on her words, and struggled to understand how she could so naturally be at peace knowing that some unknown force had driven them together so completely. His worried questions faded as Sara's delicate and tender mouth cleaned him thoroughly.

She looked up at him as she finished. Licking her lips she said with a smile, "Now that is a good desert."

Andrew laughed as she stood, idly rubbing her belly and stretching her long body in the delicate moonlight. He admired her pert breasts and slender body as she bounced up and down in excitement before reaching down to help him up.

As he stood, Sara silently missed the illusion of height that he had while they were laying down. She found herself feeling protective of the diminutive young man as she looked down into his eyes lovingly. Pulling him into a tender hug they both sighed before Andrew said, "We should probably get back, my parents are probably super pissed by now."

Looking around for their clothes he realized that they were standing in the same glade that they had met in only a week before.

Sara looked at him affectionately and said, "Yeah, we should totally do that." Her expression turned mischievous and playful. Grabbing him tightly she said, "But first we should rinse off," and began backing into the pond. They both laughed and whooped as the the cold water rose up to their mid thigh.

Sara laughed joyfully as she said, "Deep Breath." They both fell sideways into the shallow water. Andrew splashed her as she grinned at him from across the pond where she surfaced.

The stream fed waters flowed slowly around them, taking the sweat and dirt from their bodies. The pond seemed to get colder and soon they were back in each other's embrace. Whether for warmth or for comfort neither of them cared as they kissed and slowly cleaned each others bodies. Sara sighed as Andrew caressed her wet hair, and she moaned loudly as he grabbed a handful before pulling the back of her head into the water. She relished the sense of control he took as he began affectionately rinsing her hair in the cold but gentle waters.

As they traded places she kissed his neck while he tipped his head back into the water. Soon they were both thoroughly clean, if a bit distracted. The night air felt warm as they rose from the cool pond waters. Sara shook her limbs sending drops of water in every direction, while Andrew used his hand to try and wipe as much water off of himself as possible. They started rounding up their clothes and getting dressed.

As they began walking back towards the house Sara checked her phone.

"What time is it?" Andrew asked as she again pocketed the device.

"I don't know, must have forgot to charge it last night." Sara shrugged as she looked over at Andrew and asked, "So you spilled a diet huh?"

He looked at her with a smile that failed to hide his guilt. "Maybe, why?"

Smiling confidently she said, "We don't have vending machines and the Spirit Booth doesn't open until after fourth period."

Andrew looked down before asking, "Spirit Booth?"

"The cheerleaders sell candy and soda between classes to raise money, but no changing the subject there smart guy," she responded playfully as she nudged him with her hip. "Did you stain yourself like you did at lunch?"

Andrew blushed and looked down. "Yes."

Smiling at him she said helpfully, "Well at least he thought it was piss."

"Yeah, that could have been much worse I guess." They both laughed at the silliness of the whole thing.

As they cleared the woods outside of Andrew's house he asked, "Sara, what happened between you and Zack?"

Sara looked startled for a second before she stopped walking and took his hands. Looking down at him she said sincerely, "Nothing, and that's the problem."

Andrew looked up at her completely confused, and with a somber tone Sara explained, "Zack, Bruce, Steve and I were all best friends through elementary and most of middle school..." She stopped for a moment and Andrew could see the pain in her eyes as she continued.

"We would run through the woods together, build forts and chase the animals. Those were the happiest days of my life." As she looked at him a sudden joyous expression consumed her face as she said, "Until now, of course." Leaning down, she kissed him tenderly before pulling back.

Her happiness was reflected in Andrew's face.

Finding her place in her story again, her mood became more reserved, "They were like my brothers, and we did everything together. As we started eighth grade I noticed they were all a bit more awkward around me, but once I confronted them we kind of figured out some new boundaries and things got better. But Zack..." Sara stopped for a second as she wiped a tear from her eye. "Zack never really stopped. He seemed obsessed with me, always sneaking little touches here, or bumps there. I tried talking with him about it but he didn't even try to listen. He actually interrupted me with a kiss."

A small sob escaped Sara's lips, and Andrew pulled her into a comforting hug as she continued to wipe tears from her eyes. Pulling away she concluded, "After I pushed Zack off of me I stormed out and that was the last time I even tried to have a conversation with him. I lost my best friends that day."

Andrew caressed her cheek while he asked, "What about Bruce and Steve, sounds like they were great friends?"

She looked at Andrew with helplessness in her eyes, "They were, and I saw them a few more times but it was never the same. The few times I tried to hang out with just them, Zack would always show up. He would eventually try and grab my hand or touch me in some way until eventually I got tired of it."

She sniffled softly and wiped her nose, "Besides a couple of close friends that I see at school my life has become pretty solitary."

Squeezing her hand Andrew corrected her, "It WAS solitary, now you have me and I am sure my parents will grow to love you as much as I do."

She beamed with intense adoration as she looked into his eyes and said, "I love you too."

Kissing deeply and passionately, for the first time Andrew did not question his feelings for Sara, or where they came from. As always Sara simply enjoyed this moment with the man she loved and all other considerations or questions were lost in that moment.

***** Terms and Conditions *****

Sara was nervous as they approached the house. Andrew's confidence comforted her as they crossed the threshold into the living room. Michelle was reading through some documents on the small dining table while Dave was back on the couch writing in his notebook. Standing, they both walked towards the young couple, eager to say something. Andrew's back straightened as he squared off with his father. Dave was startled to see the overtly protective body language coming from his son.

"It's alright, son. Settle down." Looking at Sara he continued, "I just wanted to apologize for being so direct earlier." He extended his hand.

As Andrew relaxed Sara stepped forward and again shook Dave's hand with a strength that surprised the older man.

Michelle took over saying, "We really think you are great, Sara. It's touching to see how caring you are with Andrew." Sara smiled at her kind words and Michelle was happy to see the nervousness in the young womans eyes was replaced with gratitude and respect.

"Thank you, Michelle. I meant what I said earlier. It was a truly lovely meal and I feel honored that you invited me into your home."

Pulling Sara into a large hug Michelle said, "We hope it will be the first of many, dear."

Dave looked at Michelle nervously, hoping she would bring up whatever they had planned next. Andrew wondered what they still wanted to discuss. "We are truly sorry if we hurt your feelings, we just hope that you can understand why we might be concerned for Andrew."

Sara beamed at Michelle as she looked at Andrew. "He is easy to be protective of, I get it." As she tousled his hair he wiggled out from under her hand. They all smiled at his discomfort.

Sensing that the conversation wasn't over, Andrew grabbed Sara's hand and lead her to the sofa where they sat and waited. Again Dave and Michelle brought chairs from the dining table. Once seated Dave began, "Andrew was right. It's not fair of us to expect you to explain a commitment that took Michelle and I years to trust in eachother."

His father's word served to remind Andrew how peculiar their connection was. He appreciated that his parents were no longer trying to get between them.

"I'm not sure if Andrew told you, but we will be on assignment for a month starting next Monday. We have decided to invite you to spend your evenings with us until then. We really could use Andrew's help if we want to get these damned electrical issues sorted out in time."

Michelle continued, "We don't expect you to help, we just thought it would be nice to get to know you more and that you would want to spend time with Andrew."

Looking between them with a sad expression Sara said, "Well I was already planning on coming over anyway. Having an invite kind of ruins the fun." She made a big show of her disappointment. "But I guess I can come over anyways."

She smiled proudly at Andrew who shook his head. Michelle laughed and Dave joined his son as they both rolled their eyes.

"Do you need us to talk with your parents?" Michelle offered.

Sara shook her head and said lightly, "Nah, my mom doesn't really care, and she probably wouldn't answer anyway." All of the Williams looked at each other but silently decided not to follow up. "It's sweet of you to ask though."

Sara looked at them appreciatively before she seemed to consider something. Shrugging she asked, "What about sleepovers?"

Dave and Andrew both choked, shocked by the unexpectedly overt question. Michelle just smiled while subtly shaking her head and asked, "How old are you, dear?"

Sara looked at Andrew who was plainly shocked. She silently asked him, "What?" before looking back at his mother and saying, "I turned 18 in March," with a genuine and innocent seeming smile.

Dave and Michelle whispered back and forth briefly before returning their attention to the young couple. Andrew's face was red and he could not look at them directly. Sara was still smiling warmly, as if she had just asked them for a cup of sugar.

"You two are technically adults, we can't and won't stop you from doing what we know you are going to do. We only ask, out of respect, that you don't do anything while we are here, and that you don't sleep over while we are not on assignment."

Surprised but pleased with their response, Sara looked between both parents before saying, "That's fair. I would never do anything to disrespect you or your home."

Andrew sensed all of their eyes turn to him. His face cast towards the floor while the redness in his cheeks intensified. He struggled to say something as Sara volunteered, "Now this guy here," she nudged him. "He is just full of mischief."

Everyone but Andrew laughed, and as he looked up, the embarrassed expression on his face made them laugh even harder. Despite himself Andrew's red cheeks turned up into a small smile.

Michelle and Dave were again surprised by Sara. Not just by the ease with which she interacted and comforted their son, but by the direct and genuine way she lived her life. Michelle was shocked by the effect this young woman had on her family in just one day. She had not heard Dave laugh this much in years, and even now his mood seemed lighter.

"Well, I think that's everything we wanted to discuss," Michelle said. Looking at her husband who nodded before squeezing his wife's leg affectionately as they stood. While Dave returned the chairs to the table Michelle again pulled Sara into a warm and appreciative hug. Looking at her wristwatch, Michelle sighed.

"Damn, 9:30 already. Why don't you two go study or talk or something. I have work to do and Dave, well he has places to sit and make stoic expressions."

Taking his seat on the couch Dave looked affectionately at his wife and winked. He turned his head and posed as if he was looking into a bright and hopeful tomorrow. They all laughed as Michelle returned to the table.

Andrew said, "Good luck mom, nice pose dad," and led Sara to his room.

Sitting at the table Michelle reflected on the conversation. She realized that Sara's playful directness seemed to be rubbing off on her as she looked at her husband with renewed lust.