The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 04

Story Info
What will Andrew and Sara discover in the glade?
12.3k words
4.84
34.8k
58

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***** Bruised Ego *****

It was twenty five minutes after school and Sara leaned against Andrew's locker. With every noise she looked down the hall, anticipation in her eyes, until she again leaned her head back with a loud frustrated sigh. Andrew rounded the corner, and the young couple smiled with excitement as they saw each other. They came together and embraced with contented sighs. Andrew gave Sara's ass a playful squeeze, eliciting a soft and surprised moan.

Returning the gesture, Sara was pleased to find that Andrew had already ditched his diaper. As they parted she could see a small faint wet spot on his dark pants. He shrugged as he said, "What can I say, I missed you." with a shy but proud smile. Sara laughed as she put her arm around his shoulder and pulled him close while they walked back to his locker.

He dropped off the books he wouldn't need before placing one of the two remaining diapers into his rucksack. Sara watched him with fondness. The diaper was a reminder of the extents they had to take to hide the potency of his lust for her. Andrew could smell Sara's musky ardor as it hung enticingly in the air. Looking up from his bag he could see her lust written on her face.

Closing his bag he kicked his locker shut while pulling Sara close to him. Whispering into her ear, "Tonight, my love!" he gave her a gentle kiss and with great restraint pulled away. She could see how much Andrew struggled to control himself as she looked into his lust filled eyes. Glancing down she watched him adjust himself as the subtle dark spot on his jeans grew larger. Licking her lips she shuddered and fought against her own desires before they walked hand in hand out to the parking lot.

Andrew explained what they figured out about her phone, and delivered the bad news that no data could be recovered. Stopping off at the internet cafe Andrew called his parents and left a message explaining that he needed to drive to Hoquiam and get a new cell phone for Sara. He told them that he expected to be home around 6:00pm.

The couple talked through the entire drive, learning a little more about each other while Andrew admired the beautiful and verdant flora that surrounded them. Andrew explained what school was like in Arizona before his parents were deployed to Washington. How different school life was for him now. Sara found the story sad. She was grateful to see how much happier Andrew seemed with the life that they were creating for themselves now.

Andrew was fascinated to hear more about Sara's childhood. Being raised by a career driven single mother seemed so foreign to him. He found the fact that she had been home alone for most of the last five years, both fascinating and somehow familiar. He could sense her sadness at not being close to her mother as she talked about their relationship. Andrew watched her with loving attention as she described the growing wall that seemed to have been built between her mother and herself.

"I am not going anywhere, kitten!" He consoled her. Sara flashed him a happy and trusting smile as they were reminded how much they needed each other.

Despite the stop at the cellular store and an electronics store for Andrew, the couple made it back to Quinault in record time. 'The Rocket' earning its name as Sara navigated them with expert and aggressive precision through the chaotic traffic. Getting out of the car at Andrew's house, Sara gave the hood a loving pat as they walked towards the front door.

Checking her new phone she said with excitement, "Ohhh yeah, five fifteen!"

Andrew laughed as he pulled her into a proud hug and kissed her. "No highway is going to tell my girl how to drive." With a joyful laugh the couple walked into the house.

Looking around the living room Andrew was impressed to see how much his parents had accomplished. Most of the missing sections of drywall had been patched, plastered and prepared for painting. Setting down the bag of electronics on the dining table he looked at his parents who were sitting on the couch together.

"You guys made good time from Hoquiam." His mother observed. Andrew noticed that their hair was damp and their clothes were tangled and disheveled. He winced a little as he noticed his father's shirt was inside out and realized what was going on.

Sara darted across the room stating, "Great to see you, just gotta use the little girl's room." as she dashed back into Andrew's bedroom. Michelle smiled at Sara's retreating form and Dave just looked around the room trying to find something to focus on.

"Wow, you two got a lot done today." Andrew said with sincere appreciation as he admired their work. "At this pace you will have the bedrooms and closet all sealed back up tomorrow, and we can start painting Thursday."

His father nodded. "We might be able to relax this weekend if we keep it up." Andrew noticed his father's inflection on the words 'keep it up' and rolled his eyes as his mother blushed.

"That would be amazing. Really great job guys, really great job." Andrew said again as he looked around the room.

His mother said, "Thanks, son."

The sound of Sara in his bedroom reminded him that he still had work to do before he could relax and spend some time with Sara and his parents. "Well, I am going to change into something more comfy before I start wiring up these wall plates."

"Sounds good, son." his mother said as Andrew headed down the hallway. Walking passed his parents room he noticed his mother's scent hung heavy in the air. He could hear her yelp in surprise as Dave pulled her in close. The sound of her giggles faded as Andrew entered his bedroom while shaking his head. Andrew was surprised but happy by this new shift in his parent's mood. They had always been affectionate but it seemed like it hit high gear lately.

Entering his bedroom he was stunned by what he saw.

Sara was on his bed, fully clothed, on her hands and knees. Her ass was facing him, upturned and inviting as she looked back at him with a playful and carnal smile. Seeing the wanton lust pour over Andrew's face, Sara laughed in satisfaction knowing that she had already captivated his desire.

The desperate and needful look that Andrew flashed Sara belied the careful tone in his voice as he asked, "So, what's going on?"

Andrew was disoriented between his parent's overt sexuality and now Sara's sudden, if wanted, advances. He was not sure what to think as he watched her light brown eyes burning with a needful yet playful lust. Sara laughed which lightened the mood as she said, "Looks like the fornication fairy left us a little present on your pillow." She threw a box of condoms at him while she swayed her hips with an inviting wave.

Catching the condoms Andrew looked at the box in stunned silence, before throwing them across the room. Andrew massaged himself through his pants as he stormed over to her. Sara bit her lower lip as Andrew came up behind her. When he grabbed her hips she moaned as she felt him press his face against the crotch of her upturned ass. She almost came as he breathed in her feminine scent. Andrew growled with desire as he exhaled with great force. Even through her pants his warm breath made her sex tingle.

She yelped in surprise as he pushed her onto her side. Lying beside her, they kissed with deep passion until her toes curled and her mind went numb. Slipping his hand inside her pants he rubbed his finger down, then up the length of her drenched slit before rubbing her clit with soft pressure. After only two soft little circles Sara bit down on his shoulder and moaned into his flesh as an orgasm crashed over her.

Andrew massaged Sara's labia, intensifying her pleasure and prolonging her orgasm until she fell back on the bed panting. Andrew stood and licked his fingers clean as he watched Sara with powerful desire pulsing behind his azure eyes. Smiling, Andrew watched as she shook in the after effects of her climax. Sara's red and black hair was damp and crazy.

Despite his arousal Andrew felt in control as he stripped off his clothes and threw them across the room next to his hamper. Sara was captivated by the sight of Andrew's cock bobbing in the air at the edge of the bed. She licked her lips as she watched a dribble of pre-cum ooze down its turgid length. "Later, kitten." Andrew whispered as she inched towards him, a hopeful gleam in her eyes.

Realizing he was serious, Sara pouted. "Awww, but I'm hungry."

He gave her a loving smile, and caressed her cheek. "I want to feed you, but later."

She could feel the burning desire and love in his voice. Sara was surprised by his self control as she watched his rock hard cock glint tantalizingly in front of her face. Andrew walked across the room to his dresser, when Sara noticed the large purplish green bruises on his shoulder and back.

As he was pulling on a pair of clean shorts she ran over and almost screamed, "What the hell happened, Andrew?" Her face was distorted in concern and unchecked anger. She kept him from turning as she began inspecting the damage.

His parents came into the room moments later, oblivious to the fact that Andrew wore nothing but cargo shorts. Sara looked back at them in shock, giving them a view of the bruising across Andrew's narrow back. Michelle ran over and inspected the bruises with Sara while Dave watched with stern frustration.

"Was this that Zack kid's doing?" his father bellowed from the doorway.

"No, it wasn't." Andrew turned as he pulled on a shirt, looking at the two women who watched him with pained concern. "I'm fine, I swear. Can we talk about this over dinner please?" Andrew pleaded. Sara's anger showed no sign of subsiding, and his mother continued to scan him with her protective gaze.

Michelle blushed as she saw the bulge in Andrew's shorts and said, "Sure thing, sweetie." With haste she left the room, dragging Dave behind her.

Pulling Sara into a playful hug he tried to shake her from side to side. Finding that she was almost immovable, he crooned, "I am fine baby, please settle down." Planting gentle kisses on her neck she sighed and settled into his arms. After a minute Andrew pulled away from her and wiped a couple of worried tears from her eyes. He said, "It's OK, I promise." Sara gave him a sheepish smile. They shared a tender kiss while Sara's frayed nerves mended.

"I'm supposed to be the one taking care of you." Sara said with an ironic laugh as Andrew caressed her cheek.

"According to who, kitten?"

Sara looked down with slight embarrassment at her reaction. Andrew smiled at her while saying, "I would want to burn the earth to the ground if someone hurt you, so I understand. But you need to trust me when I tell you that I have this under control."

Sara remembered Andrew's stories from his old school. The long days of perpetual bullying until everyone would just grow tired of abusing him. He could then live a life of invisible detachment until he moved schools and everything would start all over again.

Looking at Andrew with intense concern she asked, "You aren't going to try and wait this out, are you? Because that doesn't work for me."

Andrew looked up into her beautiful face and said with absolute resolution, "No, I will bury them beneath the hospital before I let them come between us."

***** Educational Meal Time *****

Michelle and Dave enjoyed watching the young couple banter while Michelle prepared dinner. Andrew used a fiber optic test kit they picked up in Hoquiam to install the faceplates around the house. While he was sitting cross legged on the floor, testing the data connector he just hooked up, Sara was reading a poem from their English textbook with dramatic flair. Once Sara finished reading, they would spend a couple of minutes discussing connections between that poem and others from the course material. Within moments the couple would start drawing connections to fantasy and sci fi movies amid laughs and relevant quotes.

Their debate spiraled into a meta conversation about the hero's journey and its relevance to adolescents. With skillful ease Sara helped Andrew realize that the central theme of all of the poems Karen assigned was the struggle with adolescent identity. While wiring a Cat-5 faceplate connector he listened to Sara speak with eloquence and passion, marveling at how profound she was despite her aloof attitude at school.

By the time Michelle called out for dinner Andrew had wired the Cat-5, Coax and Fiber connectors in the bedroom that his parents were using, the master bedroom, the living room and he was just about to finish the hallway closet. He watched the lights ticking down on the Cat-5 tester while he screwed the faceplate into the wall with a satisfied smile.

The table was set with four plates of chicken fried steak and eggs.

"Seriously, am I dying and no one told me? Breakfast for dinner, that's the best!" Andrew said as he kissed Sara on the cheek and sat down with an eager grin. While cutting his entire chicken fried steak into bite size pieces he stated, "OK, I promised I would tell you about the bruises."

Everyone at the table listened as Andrew described Sara dragging Zack into the boy's bathroom. Followed by the pale scared look on Zack's face when he came out after their exchange. Dave looked at Sara with a proud smile and the two of them nodded their heads at each other in respect. Michelle and Andrew burst into laughter at this masculine show of bonding. Michelle rubbed her husband's back while Andrew took Sara's hand and said, "You were amazing, baby!"

Jumping further ahead in the day Andrew described his first encounter with this mystery jock, and how he had been launched against the locker with tremendous force. Sara and Dave pressed him for more details, but he waved their concerns away while chewing a bite of chicken fried steak. Swallowing he said, "Seriously, don't worry about it."

Looking at Dave he said, "You won't get arrested again trying to defend me, dad."

Dave looked angry and defensive as he said, "I barely touched that kid's father."

Michelle gave her husband a loving look as she said, "Darling, you put him through a wall." while she rubbed his back like she was trying to sooth a bear.

As Dave's temper settled Andrew looked at Sara. Seeing her righteous anger he said, "Sweetie, I honestly think this is because of what you did to Zack."

Her temper faded as a worried concern filled her eyes. Andrew described what the jock said during that first attack, and how nice it was for Seth and the other kids to have helped him.

"This Seth kid sounds nice. I hope I get to meet him." Michelle said speculatively.

Sara responded, "Yeah, he seems like a good guy from what I've seen."

The story continued with the second attack. Again, Andrew could see Dave and Sara's tempers rise but they managed to keep them under control allowing him to finish the story.

"Yeah, definitely sounds like he is pretty pissed off about Sara's handling of Zack." Dave added before he took a deep drink of water.

"What can I do?" Sara asked herself.

Michelle said, "I think Andrew's right, sweetie. You can't fix this one."

Everyone looked at Andrew as Sara asked, "So? What are you going to do?"

Andrew smiled as he again forced them to wait while he chewed some fried steak and eggs. "You aren't going to like this, but for the next couple of weeks, nothing." Everyone started to talk at Andrew and he looked from face to face while he shook his head and smiled. Andrew silenced them with a waving hand before continuing, "I talked with Mr. Spencer."

Taking a large drink of water Andrew looked around at the questioning faces before giving a contented sigh and finishing, "He is going to teach me how to fight." Sara and Michelle looked proud and Dave looked at his son in shock.

"But you never wanted to learn to fight before." Dave said in disbelief.

Smiling, Andrew looked at his father and taking Sara's hand he responded, "Honestly, dad. Before now, I never felt like I had anything to fight for."

Dave leaned back in his chair, the food on his plate only half eaten. "Why did you ask Mr. Spencer? You know I would have trained you."

Andrew kissed Sara's hand before stabbing a piece of chicken fried steak and responding, "I knew you would, which is why Mr. Spencer is technically going to continue my training. I am going to be meeting with him in the gym at nine pm every day next week. Until then I guess it's up to you." His father's face spread into a broad smile as he flexed his muscles with excitement.

"Well, let's start tomorrow night before dinner, can't have you throwing up your mother's fine cooking."

Everyone chuckled and Sara asked, "Can I join in?"

Dave looked at Michelle who shrugged as if to say, "Why not?" and Dave looked back at the young woman. "Sure, but I want both of you to understand, some of the things you're going to learn will allow you to seriously hurt someone if you're not careful. This is not a joke and I don't want you taking this lightly."

Andrew and Sara both realized that what he was saying was directed to her, so with concerted effort she responded with respect, "Of course, Sir."

Dave looked at his son who responded with a grateful smile, "Sir, yes sir."

The mood around the table lightened as Sara took a bite from her meal and said with extreme excitement around the mouthful of food, "Now let me tell you all about how I killed my fellow students in gym today!"

The rest of dinner passed while Sara recounted her experience as a mighty hunter tracking and killing in class. Every tag was exaggerated into a mighty and bloody death blow. By the end of the story everyone was laughing as Sara described Andrew prancing around a field like a helpless bunny, unaware of his impending demise by her mighty hand.

Michelle and Sara cleared away the plates and refilled the glasses of water. Andrew noticed that Sara never stole anything from his plate, despite her many tempted glances. He smiled at her with curiosity before walking to the sofa and grabbing their school bags.

His mother started setting out dessert plates when Sara said, "Thank you, Michelle, but I think I am going to pass on dessert tonight."

The older woman looked at Sara, realizing that this was out of character for the young woman. "It looks delicious, but I'm saving some room for a special dessert I have at home. I have been looking forward to it all day."

Andrew blushed as his mother shrugged and served carrot cake for everyone else. The conversation continued at a casual pace as they all ate their desserts and enjoyed each other's company. Looking at Sara, Andrew could see how happy she was while she bantered with his mother. Andrew cleared the dishes from the table, washing them and placing them in the drying rack.

"Well, I think we should finish our homework before going for a walk." Andrew volunteered.

His father and mother both stood up smiling. Michelle said, "You know, a walk sounds like a great idea."

Sara kissed Andrew's cheek as his parents exited the house. "They are such a cute couple. It's amazing how much they still love each other."

Andrew nodded, "Yeah, they are pretty great together."

Pulling out her econ homework, Andrew smiled as Sara sighed in exaggerated despair. He looked through her book finding that the only notes she took were drawings of a sleeping cat and a few random flowers. Laughing, he looked at her assignment before starting to explain the concepts. He gradually figured out how she learned best, settling on a narrative of conceptual examples. He presented it as a kitten factory that had various inputs and outputs which Sara responded to with eager excitement.

Sara became enthusiastic as the terms and formulas started to make sense. She found that she enjoyed learning from Andrew. He was patient, kind and never seemed annoyed or frustrated by her many random questions or odd ideas.