The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kissing him she said, "Thank you, I never thought I would be excited about econ."

His face lit up as he responded, "You're welcome, and thank you for helping me figure out those poems for English."

The young couple kissed for a minute before pulling away from each other with lustful panting. Settling down, they spent the next hour working through their school work together. Sara helped Andrew with his essay and he double checked her econ calculations, finding that she had made one minor miscalculation. A huge improvement according to the joyful excitement on Sara's face.

Putting away their school books Andrew noticed Sara pocketing a piece of paper from her backpack. As he was about to ask her about it she said, "We can talk about it when we get to the glade."

Andrew went into the bedroom and removed his contacts. Coming back into the living room Sara beamed when he looked at her with his natural violet eyes.

"That is so much better! I kinda hate looking at your fake blue eyes when I know how much sexier you are without them." She hugged him, savoring this moment of warm adoration from Andrew as she prepared herself for potentially losing him. The fear of exposing her nature to him overwhelmed her as she imagined him freaking out and running from the glade in terror and heartache.

Sensing her concern Andrew said what he thought she needed to hear, "Don't worry, kitten. I'm not going anywhere." as he gave her back a tender rub. The concern she felt melted away as this immediate reminder of their bond conforted her in the knowledge that whatever happened they would find a way through it, together.

Pulling away she kissed him, basking in the warm feeling of him against her. She held him like that for a long moment before taking his hand, leading him outside.

***** Discovery *****

Exiting the house they found Michelle sitting on Dave's lap, laying against his chest. The older couple was whispering and Michelle was laughing with a loving and happy smile.

"Have a nice walk, sweetie. Try not to stay out too late." His mother called out behind them as they ran across the field, entering the forest a moment later.

The rainforest was bathed in shadow, and Andrew was forced to rely on Sara's expert guidance to get them to the glade. Entering the large open space, Andrew was pleased that he could again see Sara's beautiful face. He appreciated how gorgeous and amazing she was by the powerful bearing with which she looked around the glade, as her eyes scanned through the forest, searching for any hidden threat. Reminding him how fearsome she could be, and how lucky he was that they found each other.

Andrew grabbed Sara behind the neck, her legs went weak and she moaned as he pulled her into a loving and intimate kiss. She pulled away, whispering, "Before we do anything, we really need to talk." She paused for a second, considering her words before she continued, "Actually, I need to talk... I need to confess."

She flushed with concern as she watched the worried look on Andrew's face. Taking his hand she led him further into the glade, where they sat next to the pond facing each other.

"I ran into a friend today. He reminded me of something I had dismissed, something that may explain our bond." Sara decided to say "he" to try and help protect Karen's identity. She knew that Andrew was too smart not to make the connection without at least a little misdirection. "Oh, Andrew. I hope you won't hate me for hiding this from you but... Well... Damn it, I'm not entirely human."

She studied his face for any indication of fear or hatred. Sara was surprised when Andrew just started to consider her admission for a few seconds. Gazing into Sara's eyes an adoring smile spread across his face. She could see his complete acceptance and devotion to her as he said, "You're a werecat." while he caressed her cheek in amazement.

Sara leaned her face into his hand as a tear rolled down his fingers. "How could you possibly know that?" She whimpered on the edge of crying.

Pulling her into his arms, Andrew said, "In the dream you have beautiful amber cat eyes. I always chalked it up to my fantasy, until now."

Sara sobbed against him as she said, "That is just one more reason for me to hate that bitch." She cried and Andrew held her in confusion, waiting for her to explain.

"I am only half Ailuranthrope." she confessed while Andrew caressed her back and she continued crying. A minute later Sara settled enough to say, "I can't shape shift. My eyes will always be human and boring."

Andrew laughed, "Your eyes are already beautiful, and there is nothing about you that is boring." She chuckled between sobs, enjoying the feeling of having Andrew rub her back. "In the dream I am considerably different as well." Andrew said as a matter of fact. Sara flushed with visions of his eight inch cock. She shuddered against a surge of arousal as he continued, "It's a dream, so it may never come true, but I have faith that it will."

Andrew lay back onto the soft moss pulling Sara down with him. She settled into his arms, resting her face on his chest.

Wiping tears from her eyes she asked, "Why do you think that?"

Andrew shifted his dick in his loose shorts before continuing, "Do you remember in the dream how I fill your mouth, and swallowing it causes you to have an intense orgasm?"

Sara licked her lips, her voice masked in thick sheets of longing as she responds, "Definitely!"

"Well, what happened in the equipment room at school today, when you swallowed my cum?"

Sara's face lit up with excitement as she ran her hand along his chest in front of her face. "I came really, really hard."

Andrew caressed the small of her back while he said, "You came at least three times, and it was the hottest thing I have ever seen."

Looking up into his loving lavender gaze Sara could see the lust she heard in his voice. She could also sense the same control she saw in Andrew's room after he made her cum. Andrew kissed her forehead before saying, "Neither of us have much experience with sex, but I don't think that is normal."

Resting her head back down she said, "But perhaps that's part of this bond?" She turned her head and kissed his chest above his heart.

"Even if so, it's still something that changed recently. Do you remember last night, when you licked me clean?"

Sara moaned as she said, "That was delicious. I loved the taste of your sweat mixed with your semen." Her voice was dripping with fond desire.

Andrew petted her face, "But you didn't climax from it."

She laid in his arms, caressing his chest and savoring his loving embrace while she considered his words. Sara thought through the last two days. "Your taste is changing too." she said in a whisper as she licked her lips.

"How so?" Andrew asked with genuine curiosity.

Blushing, Sara said, "Yesterday your cum was savory, but today, after gym..." She stopped and moaned for a second while she ground her body against him and he ran his hand along the top edge of her jeans making her shiver. "You were less salty and the savoriness was replaced by an almost sweet aftertaste."

Andrew cupped the side of her face and she could hear the struggle in his voice as he said, "Before we lose ourselves, I think we kind of got side tracked. How is your were-awesomeness related to our connection?"

Sara laughed in amazement at how Andrew seemed to accept her supernatural parentage without question or reservation. Rising up on an elbow she leaned in and kissed him before whispering, "You're amazing, you know that right?"

He smiled at her and winked before saying, "Yeah, I am pretty great."

Settling into his arms again she listened to the soothing sounds of his heartbeat before she began, "Growing up, I never knew my father. The only thing mom ever said was that he was an artist who got her pregnant right after college." Sara stopped as she reflected on how to continue. Andrew waited while looking up into the canopy.

"The summer after I hit puberty my father sent for me. I was soo excited. Somehow I convinced my mother to let me go." Sensing her building emotions, Andrew gave her back a gentle rub until she began again. "He lives in a commune near the Oregon coast with two other families. At first it was pretty great, and I guess I chose not to notice the strange family stuff."

Andrew asked, "What strange family stuff?"

"Well, like I said, there were three families who all lived on the compound. Each family was setup around an alpha male. My father had seven kids with three mates, and all three of the families were like that. Everyone seemed happy and carefree about it, so it never felt unnatural. I would play with the other kids in the woods, and we would chase each other around the beach. Catching small animals and just kind of doing what we wanted as long as none of the adults stopped us.

"It really was great, until..." Sara swallowed, fighting back tears. "A couple of nights before the first full moon all but the youngest of the kids shifted into large and beautiful cats. They all ran off into the woods and even though I tried I couldn't keep up."

Sara wiped the side of her face on Andrew's shirt and he caressed her cheek until she swallowed and continued, "For the next few nights while everyone else shifted and ran wild in the forest, I would stay back with the younger kids and read them stories until they fell asleep."

Andrew smiled at the affection he could hear in her voice for the kids, despite the pain he could sense under the surface of her words. "How old were they?"

Sara thought back. "The oldest was seven I think.

"By the end of the first full moon I could see the disappointment on my father's face. Most of the time he would just ignore me, and sometimes he was outright hostile. The adults of the clowder-"

Andrew interjected, "Clowder?"

Smiling up at him, Sara said, "It's what they called their commune. I looked it up and it's a term for a group of cats."

Andrew laughed and said, "A little obvious, but fitting I guess. Sorry, baby. Please continue."

"They started performing these long and boring rituals which were supposed to strengthen my bond with the moon spirit or some bullshit like that. I just knew that they sounded stupid chanting and the concoctions they made me drink tasted terrible. Towards the end I started to realize that the men of the clowder controlled the women with something they called, 'The Bond'. Eventually I realized that they were using the rituals to try and make me bond with this arrogant little shit named Brandon."

Andrew gasped as he said, "Holy shit!" while he squeezed her in his protective embrace.

"After four full moons and still no changes my father banished me from the clowder, saying that he had no daughter. I ran twenty miles until I found a gas station. I called my mother and she brought me home. For weeks she tried to get me to talk about it, but... well... I guess I kind of pulled away."

Sara cried into Andrew's chest for a couple of minutes while he rubbed her back and assured her that everything was better now.

"Mom tried, but I refused to go to school that year. I just ran in the woods, read and hung out with the boys. They asked but I never told them what happened. Of course the year after that was when we had our falling out, so..." Sara wiped away her tears as she reflected, "This is actually the first time I have ever told the whole story."

Rolling onto his side, Andrew looked Sara in the eyes while she rested her head on his arm and watched him with love. "So you think that what we share is this bond you inherited from your father?"

She shook her head. "No, but I can't rule it out. The devotion I feel for you reminds me soo much of the unconditional devotion my father's mates had for him." She leaned in and kissed him.

"So why don't you think this is the same bond then?"

Placing her hand on his chest she said, "Because you have the same devoted bond that I do, and humans can't form bonds." Andrew studied her face recognizing the truth behind her words; He was certain that he was bonded to her. He pet her cheek and enjoyed watching her close her eyes as she relished his comforting touch. Opening her eyes she watched a huge smile spread across Andrew's face as he realized something important.

"What?" she watched him with an eager smile.

"Well, I think we overlooked something obvious."

Sara looked confused as she raised an eyebrow and asked with a bit of frustration, "What?"

Andrew's smile took a sly turn and his violet eyes twinkled as he said, "Perhaps I'm not entirely human either."

***** Exploration *****

A gentle breeze crossed the young couple as the truth of Andrew's statement settled in. Sara laid beside him in shock, her head resting on his arm while she studied his face. The idea that Andrew was something more than human seemed obvious to her as she looked into his violet eyes, though she struggled to comprehend how.

"But, Andrew, your parents are definitely human!" Sara's concerned tone caused Andrew to smile with affection.

"100% USDA prime cut human, according to the US Military."

Stifling a smile, Sara glowered at him and spat, "This isn't a joke, Andrew!" Which made him laugh as she grimaced and said, "Seriously?"

He pulled her into a tight embrace and his laughter became overjoyed. Andrew held her for a few seconds before pulling away with a huge grin. Cupping the side of her face he looked into her uncharacteristically serious eyes.

"I know I should be freaking out, but come on! I could be like some kind of were-nerd." He flexed his pathetic right arm while saying in triumph, "All brain, no brawn." Falling onto his back he looked up into the canopy and continued his happy chuckle.

Sara's concerned face filled his vision as she straddled him. "Why aren't you more concerned about this? Last night you were worried about our bond and the forces behind it. Now you're as giddy as a schoolgirl because you think you might be supernatural?"

Sara was stunned as Andrew put an arm around her back and leaned forward, planting a deep kiss on her frustrated lips. She could feel his carefree adoration for her in the searing kiss and followed him as he laid back down and wrapped her in his arms. The couple kissed for several long and passionate moments. Sara managed to summon the will to pull away, gasping against the lust that burned behind her light brown eyes.

The look on Andrew's face was nothing but grateful as he explained, "Last night I was afraid our bond was caused by some external maleficent force. But now, well now we know that you're bond has probably always been part of who you are. A gift from my amazing and wonderful cat girl! If my bond is similar to yours then do you know what that means?"

Sara smiled as she started to understand, "That we just needed to find each other."

"Isn't that such an amazing idea?" Andrew asked in wonder as Sara leaned in and gave him a loving kiss. Panting, Andrew said with a wry grin, "Of course, we don't actually 'know' any of this is true, but it sure as hell feels right." He ground his hard cock against her crotch. The friction of their clothes was lessened by the slick saturation of their lust.

Captivated by the emotions of this revelation the young couple was consumed by their desires. They both moaned as Sara pulled her top off before kissing Andrew and grinding herself against him with purposeful determination.

Together they rolled and kissed as they struggled to undress. The act made difficult by their refusal to break their intimate connection. After several awkward moments they managed to discard the last of their clothing and Sara straddled one of Andrew's thighs. She coated his leg in her juices as she stimulated herself with his thigh. Andrew was stroking himself to the rhythm of her hips while their mouths danced to the playful tune of their desire.

The night air cooled their faces as Sara pulled away gasping. Any control that Andrew had earlier in the evening was lost as he stared up at her perfect breasts. Leaning forward Andrew pulled her towards him and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. Sara pushed his back against the mossy forest floor with a single powerful hand to the center of his chest. Her nipple escaped Andrew's mouth with an audible pop as he fell back. Still panting with carnal need, Sara smiled at his disappointed expression while she slid down his body with a playful shimmy.

"Whatever you are, my were-nerd, this monster here seems to be the source of your power." Sara finished in a seductive purr as she licked up the length of his shaft. Spreading his pre-cum across her lips with her tongue she moaned as she felt pleasure cascade across her body. Andrew was amazed as his skin tingled watching her shiver in satisfaction from tasting his seed.

Looking into his amethyst eyes, Sara pleaded, "Don't cum until I tell you to." while she patted his flank.

A puzzled look crossed Andrew's face as Sara raised his cock and started stroking him with her hand and mouth. Her eyes never broke contact with Andrew as she took more of him into her mouth with every slow downward thrust. Reaching to caress her face Andrew's hand was swatted aside by Sara who continued to stimulate him. Her eyes gave him a silent command to passively enjoy her administrations, and reminded him not to cum until she demanded it.

His cock pulsed sending a small warm burst of thick delicious liquid into Sara's eager mouth. Her tongue spread his salty seed around his glans with a happy flicking motion. Her body was warm with building pleasure as she savored his flavor. The anticipation of pushing her own boundaries excited her into action. Andrew watched awestruck as the woman he loved devoted herself to him. Every downward thrust tapped the edge of her gag reflex. Her eyes began to water as she fought the contractions in her throat.

Saliva and pre-cum oozed from her mouth, flowing around her hand in thick copious strands. Debauched sounds of slurping and moans filled the glade as the young lovers rose ever closer to release. Despite himself, Andrew felt powerless to stop his inexorable march towards orgasm as he experienced the primal act of lust on display before him.

After several minutes Sara was sustaining a steady rhythm up and down his soaked cock while still maintaining eye contact. Andrew helped Sara to use less pressure, and warned her when he felt her teeth. She soon had him shaking as his control over his orgasm was pushed to its limits.

Brief moments later and Sara was blinking away tears as her body rippled with pleasure. She struggled to balance her desire to train herself, and her ability to keep Andrew from cumming. For a week she had witnessed her ability to control his pleasure within her dreams. Now, in the depths of her own need for release, she found the control that her dream self had seemed unattainable.

Andrew struggled for breath as his neck muscles tensed and his pulse pounded while he tried to fight back the crashing waves of pleasure that battered at his will. Every ripple of pleasure that rolled across Andrew's body seemed to settle into the glowing feeling at the back of his mind. There it remained and burned before surging forward and crashing across his body in ever growing waves of pleasure. His neurons lit up as his muscles shook and his mind struggled to fight back the overwhelming urge to cum.

Sara's mind screamed for freedom from the torment that tantalized her every fiber, the barely contained pleasure demanded to be felt. She patted Andrew's side in desperation. As her hand hit his sweat soaked flank a second time he screamed into the night. His balls contracted and a large powerful gush of cum filled Sara's mouth. Swallowing with wanton abandon, Sara basked in the overwhelming crash of ecstasy as every inch of her young body exploded in joy.