The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He studied the circle, and was pleased to see that it encapsulated their spot. Looking around he could sense that the circle was nearly in the exact center of the glade. For another minute he considered what to do. The complex symbols pushing forward from the back of his mind and fitting themselves within the circle. He somehow knew that they belonged in this design. Their presence clear and meaningful, as he looked at the empty space within the circle.

Taking a deep breath Andrew looked at Sara, and with a whimsical grin said, "Fuck it." His confident tone masterfully hid the nervousness he felt. He began carving the symbols around the inner edge of the circle while Sara watched in mesmerized adoration.

Minutes passed as Andrew gouged intricate symbols and designs. Each glyph was a foot in size, and no two glyphs were the same. Sara watched in rapt attention as Andrew seemed to move with purpose, as if driven by some divine inspiration. His movements were fluid and measured, showing the sign of an expert craftsman.

After three minutes Sara counted seven symbols, each one unique yet seeming to share a uniformity of design. With care Andrew began to connect the symbols with a single fluid movement that appeared unnaturally easy, as if the earth itself was willing the design into being. After a few seconds, Sara could see that Andrew was drawing the ward from the paper across the entire circle. The lines from the ward overlapped lines from each of the seven symbols with exact precision. As everything came together Sara could feel the air begin to cool.

Andrew felt transfixed as his arm guided the stick through the motions of completing the ward with skillful ease. He was unaware as the pond by his side started to glow a faint emerald green. As he neared completion, driven by instinct, Andrew reached into the back of his mind and connected himself to the ornate design that sat nearly finished at his feet. The pond brightened as the ward reached ever closer to completion, until the glade seemed to be cast in the light of an emerald sunrise. Andrew was entranced with sweat dripping from his face, as his arm completed the ward.

A dull thrum could be felt in the ground as the light from the pond faded. The cool night air rushed outward with incredible force, followed by the deafening sound of thunder. It felt like a tremendous storm had descended upon the glade. Andrew stood unmoved in the center of the circle as his hair and clothes were whipping around him violently. Sara struggled against the overwhelming force of the wind as she tried to reach her mate. Fear gripped the young woman with every hard won step.

The diminutive man stared at the complex and intricate circle without expression, unaware of the powerful forces that lashed out around him. The circle began to glow with a vibrant cascade of purples and greens. Andrew appeared calm, as he felt an immense force spill out from within himself and radiate through the entire glade. As the force reached the outer edge of the glade he reached inside himself and closed his connection to the circle. Andrew felt weak but satisfied as he looked at the complex and glowing design.

Sara fell forward when the fierce winds stopped as suddenly as they had began. She had managed to make it a few feet towards Andrew before falling forward. Scrambling on hands and feet she regained her balance, quickly coming to his side. Andrew stood mesmerized by the beauty of what he had created, and as Sara placed her hand on his sweat soaked back he looked at her with love.

"What do you think? Too much?" Andrew asked with a flirtatious tone. With a wink he looked back down at the symbol. Sara stared at him for a second in stunned confusion as she felt an erotic warmth wash over her body. Looking at the symbol she wondered what he had created, as she felt herself moisten inexplicably.

The young couple stood in silence, studying the ward and symbols within the circle. They glowed a light violet from the center, fading to an emerald green at the outer edge. After a couple of seconds that too faded leaving behind the intricate and complicated design on the ground. Sara took the stick from Andrew's weak grasp, and threw it back to the fallen tree. They looked at each other in equal parts surprise and wonder, before looking back at the circle.

She knelt and ran her hands over the lines, amazed to find that they were not furrows like she had expected. They were soft paths of moss, grass and small wildflowers. While the shape and color of the moss was distinct, it felt indistinguishable from the moss around it. The air felt pleasant and warm as she felt a tremendous sense of happy contentment settle deep within her. Standing she smiled at Andrew and felt her mind adjust to the erotic influence that seemed to assault her.

Sara recognized that the influence felt similar to how Andrew made her feel when he pulled her into a kiss or caressed her face. She felt happy, safe and rapaciously horny.

Shaking the lustful thoughts from her mind she put her arm around Andrew's shoulder and said with pride, "Best nerd ever."

They shared a passionate kiss before Andrew said, "Now, if we only knew what this thing does!"

Taking her phone out of her pocket she clicked the power button, her frustration grew as she pressed the button a couple more times and the device refused to come on. "Seriously, not again." she shook the device with a frustrated smile.

Andrew watched her before taking the phone and sitting while he popped open the back and removed the battery. "OK, so I guess we need to start leaving electronics at home, kitten."

He handed the phone up to Sara who looked into the open back of the device and saw significant electrical damage on much of the exposed electronics. Collapsing to the soft mossy floor, Sara rested her head in his lap. She enjoyed the calming warmth of the air while she watched steam rise from the ponds surface.

"Good thing I was planning on seeing the doctor tomorrow anyways." She said with a chuckle.

"Let me get you a new phone, it's only fair since this is probably my fault." He said as he tapped the phone in her hand.

"If it makes you feel better about defiling this fragile and pure young woman, then sure." Sara said with a playful grin as she looked up at him with insincere innocence. They both laughed as he petted her face.

"Well, I guess this settles it." Andrew said as he looked across the glade. "I guess I am not entirely human after all."

***** Reflection *****

As they left the glade heading towards Andrew's house the forest was cooler than they expected. The young lovers talked in quiet and excited whispers as they speculated about what the symbols in the glade did. "I will ask my friend next chance I get." Sara volunteered.

Andrew asked, "Do you think I could meet your friend? Maybe they can tell me what I am."

Hearing the hope in his voice Sara looked at the ground, not wanting to disappoint him.

"I will ask, but you understand why people like us try and keep a low profile, right?"

Andrew cupped her face, before he realized something and apologized, "I am soo sorry if I put you under unnecessary scrutiny in PE. You were so amazing and happy. I just had no way to know what that game might do."

Sara smiled and preened before his praise. "That was amazingly fun. Mr. Spencer is suspicious but it will blow over."

Andrew's nervousness settled as he saw her confidence, before saying, "Well I will respect your friend's desire for anonymity, but please tell them that I expect to be extended the same courtesy they give you."

"Your secret is safe with them, Andrew. I promise." Sara said, easing Andrew's concern with the sincerity of her statement.

The couple walked in quiet reflection the rest of the way to the house. The soft sounds of the sleeping forest accompanying them as they enjoyed each other's presence. Sara gathered her school books and supplies before giving Andrew an affectionate kiss.

Pulling away she whispered, "Tomorrow, no diaper until we get to school."

Looking at her he could see mischief behind her light brown eyes. His dick jumped in anticipation of whatever she was planning.

"Patience, my handsome nerd." She pinched his butt before kissing his cheek and saying, "See you tomorrow morning." as she sashayed to the front door.

Looking back she was pleased to see that Andrew was appreciating the view of her retreating ass. Blowing him a kiss she disappeared into the night. Shaking his head Andrew whispered, "Man, I am so lucky." as he listened to the sound of Sara getting into her car and pulling away.

Looking at the clock, Andrew popped his neck before grabbing the bag of electronics and setting them all out on the dining room table. He knew he needed at least a couple of hours to finish his prototype if he wanted to convince Mrs. Rose to allow him to pursue this for his art project. With the wires, LED's and various other electronics arrayed out before him, Andrew had a clear vision of what he wanted to do. Popping his knuckles he grabbed his first piece and started into his project.

"Sara taking you to school tomorrow?"

Andrew looked up in a startled panic. His father was looking at him with an expectant grin, standing shirtless in the hallway.

"Yeah, is that alright?"

His father smiled and Andrew could hear the deep rumble of a laugh in his chest. "Of course, son."

Dave turned to head back to his room when Andrew asked, "Dad?"

Turning back his father responded, "Yeah?"

Holding an LED towards his father, Andrew asked, "Do we need to get you some new shirts?"

His father laughed as he turned and waved over his shoulder. "G'night, Andrew."

"Good night, dad."