The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Andrew could think too much more about the sprites behavior he became aware of the traffic around him. The sheer capacity for his mind to delegate and prioritize information startled the young man. He had almost forgotten that he was driving, so much of his attention having been focused on the task within his mind. Now that it demanded his attention the limited amount of resources he had devoted to piloting his vehicle were now given over to his higher functions.

Sara would have been proud of Andrew's reaction to the situation. Andrew was amazed that as his conscious mind took control he was already aware of everything that was going on around him; the car in front of him had just slammed their brake, and there was a car merging into his lane from the left behind him. He knew that he would not be able to brake in time, so he jerked the wheel to the right and got on the shoulder as he applied his break.

By the time his SUV came to a complete stop he was sitting directly beside the car that had been before him. He was thankful that the car which had been changing lanes aborted their maneuver and avoided a similar accident with the same car. His adrenaline was pumping through his body, and Andrew began laughing with giddy relief.

Not only had he avoided destroying his parents car, but he luxuriated in the overwhelming silence that saturated his mind. For the first time in the last two hours, Andrew was not forced to listen to the screaming demands of every electrical device around him.

***** Dream Girls *****

Karen had almost reached her car, keys in hand, when the penetrating dread that drove her into action faded. The connection she shared with Andrew was still a mystery to the bewildered woman, and she had no idea what to do with the fear that lingered within her heart. She shuffled back into her house, dropping the keys on the dresser beside the door. The room felt empty and she found that what she needed most was not there. Karen fought back tears as she realized that what she wanted would in all likelihood never be there.

The picture from her bookshelf seemed to find its way into her hand, and as she collapsed into her reading chair she settled into her malaise. Karen held the black and white photo protectively in her trembling hand. Her thumb rubbed along the glass surface, tracing the contours of the young man's damaged face.

"How is this possible?"

She wondered aloud as a tear ran down her cheek. It had been over a decade since she had seen her adopted son, and almost a year since she had wanted to reach out to him. The fear that had stabbed at her through her bond with Andrew was intense, and she still struggled to comprehend how it had worked or what it had expected her to do.

The last time she had felt this type of fear was during the last great war. Alexei had been orphaned, like too many children during that time. She had known that the allied forces would not have been kind to such a fragile young boy who spoke nothing but Russian, so she had cared for him as if he had been her own.

It had all happened the day before the photo was taken. She had been working in the nurse's station. A job she had stepped into proudly, and for which she was singularly gifted. The air raid had come out of nowhere, and the streets were filled with chaos as the bombs fell. There had been no greater crime than the indifference of those bombs which wreaked such blind carnage. Or so she thought, Karen was forced to admit to herself. The concentration camps had not been discovered at that point she reminded herself as she thought back.

She found the apartment building she had been staying in collapsed, and knew that Alexei had almost no chance of surviving the blast. The fear that consumed her as she surveyed that heap of rubble was all encompassing. Despite her despair she tore stone after stone from the collapsed building, her fingers becoming bloody as tears streamed down her face.

Her apartment had been on the second story, and two floors had collapsed upon it as the four story building broke apart at the impact of the bomb. Her gift mended her torn flesh and still she pulled apart the mighty stones and concrete which stood between her and where her apartment would have been. The sounds of bombs blended into the music of her cries as her fury compelled her to keep digging.

After a few minutes she collapsed, sobbing and bloody. As her grief began to consume her she felt the faint beat of a child's heart several feet below her. The hope that swelled within her forced her into action. She was a woman possessed, looking less like the petite french nurse, and more like a demon born of fire and fury. Large stones tumbled down the rubble, rend from their resting place by the overpowering strength of the magical woman.

She had pushed her body further than any person had any right to. Her supernatural gift mending her torn muscles, and fusing her broken bones as she pushed herself beyond what her body was capable of. As she hoisted the final slap of concrete aside, feeling the muscles in her shoulder tear and the joint in her knee shatter she was confronted with the remnants of a broken and battered door.

Karen was forced to wait for several moments while the damage she had done to her body was repaired. Once her knee and shoulder had fused back together she carefully lifted the door aside and found Alexei curled up within a bathtub. She was happy the boy was unconscious, the damage to his face and arm was extreme and she knew he must have fainted from the pain.

The limited energy she had left was used to mend his most grievous wounds, and as she collapsed beside him, pulling him into her arms she drifted happily into the waiting darkness, knowing that Alexei would live.

She wiped the tears from her eyes as she basked in the fading memory. Realization that her love for Andrew — while just as profound — did not contain that maternal edge. She craved Andrew in a way she had never craved a man before, and the fear she felt through her bond those few minutes ago was primal. She somehow knew that Sara was with him, and felt Sara's rage at whatever was happening. For a brief moment, as she drew close to her car she had worried that she would lose them both forever.

Karen stood from her chair, knowing that she needed to distract herself. Seeking any kind of comfort she decided she would read "Les Liaisons dangereuses" to keep her mind from dwelling on either the tragedies of the past or the temptations of the present.

There was a brief period when Andrew assaulted her with his overpowering lust, and forced the older woman to tend to her needs. Once her body settled, and her passions had quieted she again amused herself with reading her book. The hours ticked by and Karen was about to finish her novel when she was startled by a knock at the door. She bookmarked her page and made her way to the entrance of her warm and cozy home. Night had fallen and she could hear the patter of rain outside as she swung the door open.

"Surprise?" Sara looked sheepish as she held up a bag of groceries and smiled at Karen from the cool damp outdoors.

Anxiety swelled within Karen as she admired the attractive young woman who stood before her. She had been so consumed with her thoughts of Andrew that she had forgotten just how conflicted she felt towards Sara.

"Umm, hi?" Karen was at a loss for what to say.

"Sorry, I can leave if you want. You just seemed kind of out of sorts on the phone, and I remember how strange it had been for me that first time I was compelled to come to Andrew's rescue." Sara's face was a picture of concern as she studied her long time friend.

"No, no... I'm sorry, Sara. Of course, come in." Her voice showed her anxiety as she stepped aside to allow the younger woman into her house.

Sara found that she liked the way that Karen had been admiring her, and gave her hips a little extra shimmy as she made her way into the kitchen. Her friend was struggling with these feelings, Sara knew that, but she just couldn't help herself as she fanned the flames of desire.

Placing the bag of groceries onto the counter Sara asked, "Please tell me you have red wine. I would have gotten some but the dick at the store wouldn't sell it to me. Some bullshit about being eighteen."

Karen shook her head and laughed as she said, "Land of the free indeed. What is the wine for?"

While Sara started pulling ingredients out of the bag she said with more than a hint of pride, "boeuf bourguignon."

The older woman straightened up at the sound of such a wonderful dish. "Let me just go and get a bottle."

Sara opened her phone and started reading through the recipe while she waited for Karen to come back. By the time her friend returned she had just reached the fifth step of what seemed like the worst planned meal of her life. She knew this was a fantastic dish, but had no idea how involved the preparation was.

The kitchen filled with Karen's light hearted laughter as she saw the wide eyed look on Sara's face. "Don't worry, we'll get it in the oven in no time. How about you peel and cut those carrots while I cut the bacon into lardoons?"

"That sounds wonderful."

Sara sent a quick text to Andrew before washing her hands and settling into her tasks.

"Spending dinner with a friend, will text before I head to your place."

Karen was a wizard in the kitchen, her knife working with a trained speed that captivated Sara. The skilled strokes of the knife made quick work of the bacon and beef. Sara settled into admiring her older friend and couldn't help but notice that Karen seemed more trim. Her body was somehow more athletic, as if she had lost a considerable amount of weight while adding the perfect amount of muscle.

Sara's phone chimed, and she laughed as she read the message from Andrew, "PEO: try not to wear Karen out too badly. And tell her I say hello."

The older woman shook her head as she looked at Sara with a curious tilt to her expression. Sara held out her phone, providing Karen the opportunity to read the message. Her face flushed red as she scanned the text, her eyes locking on Sara.

"Don't worry. For some reason he has no idea about the dream." Sara said as she sipped from a small glass of wine.

Karen's mouth fell open at Sara's words, and she was forced to stammer and stutter as she struggled to formulate her question. "How.. Dream..."

Sara laughed and set down her glass before walking over and resting her hand on Karen's shoulder.

"Yeah, we all share those dreams. Though I have no idea why Andrew doesn't remember this one."

She looked into her friends stunned face, and watched as the older woman swallowed back her surprise. Sara leaned in and despite Karen's reservations she met the pretty young woman's lips and they both moaned into a tender kiss. The anxiety that Karen had felt seemed to melt away as their lips parted ever so slightly, their tongues making brief contact before Sara grasped Karen's hips and smiled.

"Kinda like the dream, right?" Sara's husky voice echoed through the room, mingling with the sound of sizzling beef.

"Not exactly, but still..." Karen trailed off as she ran a hand along her thigh and thought back to the further distractions that had taken place within the dream. Sara's lips were as soft as she remembered from the last couple nights of dream fueled pleasure. "Your eyes..."

Sara stepped back, looking towards the floor as the wind vanished from within her sails. "I know, they're not like they are in the dream." The sad desperation within Sara's voice was palpable.

Karen reached out and caressed her friend's cheek before saying, "I like them more like this."

Sara leaned into the offered hand, and while she missed Andrew's touch she found Karen's was almost as nice. "Thank you, but I don't."

The beef was getting close to burning, so while Karen mixed it she asked, "So you and Andrew were sharing a similar dream before this one?"

Sara blushed a little before responding, "Yeah, kinda. Like the dream we share now, I was going down on him and he was just as muscular and powerful. The main difference was that it was just the two of us."

"Is he really that good, at... Well you know." Karen blushed as she asked her forward question, but the last two nights had her curious.

Sara joined her friend in blushing, looking at her glass of wine before she responded. "Yeah, well he kind of cheats, but yes. He is better than in the dream now." Sara laughed as she saw the question that Karen wanted to ask, but was somehow afraid to. "As you know, Andrew is special. It must have something to do with his magic, because he is capable of making me orgasm faster than I can even believe. My body has been a curse these last few years, making demands of me that I have often struggled to satisfy."

She sniffed her wine and smiled at its pleasant aroma before she continued. "He has learned things about me that I didn't even know myself, and somehow he knows just what I want, and when I want it. You felt his power in the dream, the taste of his cum and the affect it has as it slides down your throat. It's even better in reality. In the dream he is wild, and we have the control. In real life, he has become a master of delivering pleasure."

Karen seemed lost in thought while she tended to the beef. Sara gave her time to process the revelation that they were sharing this dream, and just how prodigious Andrew's skills had become. Sara reflected on the penetrating memory of what they were doing within that wondrous dreamscape, and found that she missed the taste of her man.

"So, what did Andrew think when you told him about this new dream?"

Sara's laugher filled the kitchen as she leaned her elbows on the island and watched Karen cook. "I haven't told him anything about it. He is so set on not getting involved with you that I kinda figured he didn't really need to know." Sara took a sip of wine before continuing, "It also seemed to me that if his gift was hiding the dream from him, who am I to get in the way of that. Maybe his subconscious would do him some good."

Their chuckling voices danced playfully through the open space between them as Karen shook her head. Sara settled into watching the boeuf bourguignon take shape, and over the course of fifteen minutes Karen's skilled hands brought everything together. Sliding the Le Creuset into the oven Karen wiped her hands on a towel and smiled with pride.

"OK, last question about this and we can move on."

Sara smiled and nodded, "Let's have it."

"If he has no idea about the dream, what's with the text? You said he's still against a relationship, but that seems kind of overtly in the other direction."

Sara was forced to concede that Karen had a point. She leaned against the island and sipped her wine for a moment while she considered the text. She smiled as she swallowed the delightful liquid. "I think he thought he was flustering me. We both kinda enjoy doing things to embarrass each other, and I don't think he understands how I really feel about you."

Karen struggled against her own emotions. Years of taking care of Sara cast these new desires in a taboo light. Her cravings for Andrew were much easier to accept, but this driving desire to feel Sara against her was particularly troubling. Now, with Sara standing so close she realized just how much her view of the woman had changed, and Karen was disturbed by her own aching needs.

"How do you feel about me?"

The words had just left Karen's lips when Sara closed the short distance that separated them and pulled Karen's soft and supple body against her. Their lips met and as their eyes closed they wrapped each other in their arms. Karen surrendered herself to these new desires. The firm muscles that flexed within Sara's athletic back caused Karen to shift as thick moisture beaded along her womanly folds.

Their embrace was caring and cathartic for both women who had been struggling to sort through the conflicting emotions which were clarified within this single tender expression.

It took all of Karen's will to break the gentle kiss, and while both women gasped and shook against the force of their arousal, Karen whispered through her haze, "We can't do this. Not yet anyways."

Sara gasped against her animalistic need, finding the broken contact difficult to contend with. After a few shallow breaths she understood what Karen meant and stated, "Not until we can include Andrew."

Karen pulled the younger woman against her and they both savored the sensation of their hard nipples pressing against each other at the thought of Andrew's powerful presence. They shared a deep and profound kiss until Karen again pulled away, leaving Sara trembling against the edge of insanity.

"You are just as bad as he is." Sara's voice was but a whisper as she struggled to control her needs. She could feel Andrew's growing passion and knew that he was aware that something erotic was happening between the two women. She looked up and smiled at Karen before taking out her phone and texting Andrew.

"PEO: Don't worry, she should be able to walk once I'm done with her. Probably."

Sara held up her phone so that Karen could see the message before it was sent. As Karen was about to protest Sara hit the send button and the text was on its way. Sara felt the flush of arousal as Andrew received her message, and gave Karen a soft kiss before explaining his reaction to her friend.

They spent the rest of the evening talking and laughing while cooking shows played in the background. Karen enjoyed spending this time with Sara, and was finding the new sexual tension that existed between them intoxicating.

***** A William's Evening In *****

"You sure you're OK, Andrew? You've seemed distracted for the last few minutes." Michelle's tone showed her concern. It was so unlike Andrew to make mistakes at this game. He should have won on his last turn, both of his parents knew that.

Andrew made a show at studying his cards before responding, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just not looking forward to your deployment." He could tell that neither of his parents bought his excuse, but he smiled at them before slapping down what he hopped would prevent his father from winning the game.

"Uhhh ohh, looks like a wandering Bullrog just joined that Platicore. Dun, Dun, Duuuuun!"

Dave grimaced while he considered his hand, knowing that there was no way he could defeat that combination of monsters. He looked to his wife, who smiled at him but shook her head, providing her silent warning that he was on his own.

Andrew took the opportunity to access his phone through the monolith within his mind, the recent text message being projected from the glowing violet pattern across its face.

"PEO: Don't worry, she should be able to walk once I am done with her. Probably."

The message further fueled the images he had of the two woman curled up in a warm bed, lavishing upon each other slow and sensual attention. Their hands gliding over smooth soft skin and grasping ripe supple mounds of delightful flesh. He shifted his legs in an attempt to relieve the uncomfortable pressure upon his aching shaft. His member jerked under the table in eager expectation of the desires which raced through his young mind.

"Andrew, sweetie. It's your turn again."

He flipped over a door card, finding a baby modifier on its face. He grinned and said in triumph, "Guess I will just have to look for trouble. Ohhh look, it's a potted plant, and look out, it's coming right for me."

His mother and father did their best, but just as they got the potted plant close to his level he played a Doppelganger card which made their job impossible. It was the play that he should have made on his last turn, and as his parents folded their hands in defeat he smiled and took his bow.