The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So are you two excited about getting this base all setup? I know you can't go into detail, but the location seems so much more pleasant than the one in Arizona."

They gathered the cards while Dave and Michelle shared a look. "It's different, I will give it that. Whatever they have planned for this one, it's posing a lot of interesting challenges for me to figure out." Michelle's voice was measured and Andrew could tell she was choosing her words carefully.

He had always admired his parents dedication to their jobs. Whatever they set their mind to they never gave it half, and always put in everything they had.

"Security personnel is easy, as usual. Though it's been interesting making sure that we have the right people for the other jobs this time." Dave's proud voice carried across the table as he helped put the game away. Michelle flashed her husband a warning glance, and he gave a slight shrug by way of apology and grinned back at her.

Michelle smiled at her son and said, "How you holding up over there? Looks like you're experiencing some pretty intense Sara withdrawals right now."

Andrew blushed a little and responded, "She should be by later, it's great to have this time with you two alone."

Michelle was surprised by his brief response, and wondered what was going on. It was unlike Andrew to be so evasive, and whatever Sara was doing seemed to have pre-occupied him to an unusual degree.

"Well, I hope she's coming with us tomorrow. God knows you can't pick out your own clothes, and you won't listen to me."

"Hey, he listens to me." Dave provided from his side of the table with a defensive look.

"Yeah, well your taste is just as bad as his. Ohhh look, a black shirt, perfect." She smiled at her husband with a playful twinkle in her eye. The large man smiled and reached out, pinching his wife's side while chanting teasing little comments.

"Why I oughta... Just for that..." The older couple giggled and laughed while Dave pulled his wife into his arms and smothered her with a gentle kiss.

Andrew gave his parents a shy grin, and was happy that these little displays no longer bothered him so much. He was brought into this world by that joyous love which was now displayed more prominently. The thought that troubled him was whether he was the cause of their recent rekindled passion or if it was simply the effect of this amazing place. A question which had visited him several times since the experience at Sara's father's house.

Of course Sara and he were the cause, Andrew knew that. Though he was forced to consider whether that was a bad thing. His parents had always loved each other, and his discomfort aside, it was wonderful for them to have that passionate bond back.

"Hey, Andrew. You sure you're OK? Oftly distracted tonight." His father observed.

Andrew shook his head and smiled at his parents who were still embracing. "Yeah, just thinking about things. It's crazy how much life has changed since we got here. Now you two are heading off on assignment and... Well it's just going to be even more different."

His mind wandered to Karen and how confused he was about what to do. He could sense how strong Sara's feelings were for him despite the growing relationship between the two women. Something told him how Karen felt, and her love for them both added to his confusion. Part of him wanted to welcome her into their family, but everything he knew from the two amazing people standing before him told him that was a mistake.

He was brought out of his thoughts by the sound of his mother's voice. "... matter what happens Andrew we are just a phone call away. Sara loves you and while we are still not excited about you two taking things so fast, this is your house while we are gone. Yours and Sara's, just to be clear."

Andrew hoped that he had not missed anything important at the front of his mother's statement. A broad appreciative grin spread across his face. He stood and walked around the table where his parents welcomed him into their warm loving hug.

Never before had his parent's been so struck by his small stature. For all his wisdom and maturity it took the recent events at school and his determination to take control of his life for them to begin to see him as the man he was. As they held their five foot tall son in their arms they were amazed by the man they had raised, and for the first time they found themselves hopeful for the life he would lead.

A short while later the Williams family were squaring off in the living room. Michelle was sitting on the couch staring down an intimidating bottle of beer, while her husband and son were standing across from each other clad in boxing gear. Andrew trembled at the fearsome look in his father's eyes, and tried one more time to talk his way out of what was happening.

"Seriously dad, I'm not ready for this." The fear fell from his words in large clumps that landed upon everyone who listened.

Dave took a few bouncing dashes towards his son and threw a quick jab which Andrew dodged deftly. Andrew was forced to take the follow-up right cross on the shoulder. The force of the blow almost knocking the small man over as Dave faded back across the room.

"You might want to put that mouth guard in, sweetie. I don't think daddy is holding back tonight." Michelle offered from the couch, before taking a pull from her ice cold beer. She smiled at the wide eyed look on Andrew's face as he put his mouth guard in and bit down on the device, ensuring it was in place. She tucked her legs further under her on the couch and watched the two men face off.

Michelle knew that Dave was holding back, but to Andrew the incoming attacks were powerful strikes intended to hurt or maim. His sparring sessions with Sara had trained him to react much more quickly than his parents had expected, and as Andrew ducked and slipped several of his father's next attacks they both realized how much he had improved.

The hits which landed were as powerful as Andrew anticipated, often sending him reeling to the side despite the well placed block that Andrew threw in their path. The flurry of strikes were coming with increasing speed and despite Andrew's attempts to maneuver he could not seem to get away from his aggressor. Dave was relentless in his pursuit, giving Andrew no room to escape the assault.

"Andrew, sweetie. You're going to have to start attacking unless you like being your father's punching bag." Michelle grinned from the sofa, her half empty beer dangling from her hand as she raised her eyebrows in their direction.

Andrew was backed against the door, and as he collapsed against it Dave backed away giving the boy a chance to regain his footing and recenter himself in the room. Sweat was running down Andrew's face, stinging his eyes and dripping off his chin while he took gasping breaths.

"What the hell!" Andrew thought to himself as he fought to regain control of his panicked body. His father radiated powerful intent, his steely gaze locked upon the tired young man. After arriving in the center of the room Andrew hit his gloved hands together and again his father closed the distance between them, unleashing a barrage of punishment. The number of evaded hits diminished as Dave accustomed himself to Andrew's fighting style. While he was taking it easy on his son he was impressed by the boy's agility, recognizing Sara's influence on his movements.

A few minutes later Andrew continued to move around the room, stubbornly refusing to mount any form of offence. His legs were exhausted and his arms were sore and bruised having absorbed the brunt of many powerful hits. He found that the punishing blows seemed to be losing a lot of their force, and that the incoming strikes were becoming more familiar with each passing second. At first he thought that his father had started taking it more easy on him, but as he ducked a cross and took a left jab to the chest he realized what it was.

He was shifting his weight. It was something that he had not even realized he was doing until that moment, but now that he was aware of it he saw it in every movement that he made. His center of mass was never fixed in any one point, and his foot and body placement was always positioned to shift away from the next incoming hit. As the strike landed he would shift his weight away from the attack, and blunt its force considerably.

Further, as the considerable assault mounted by his father continued he began to notice brief chances for counter attacks. A body shot while ducking a cross here, or throat punch after slipping a jab there. His body ached and he knew his window was closing to capitalize on these few momentary gaps in his father's ironclad defense.

Dave was impressed by Andrew's resilience and was wondering how long it would take the boy to seize one of the many openings he was providing. While he had been surprised by the amount of punishment that Andrew seemed capable of taking, the entire point of this exercise had been to push him into attacking. Something Michelle and Dave knew Andrew would need to learn if he ever wanted to defend himself, and something they knew would never come naturally to the empathetic boy.

It was a tremendous relief to Dave when after ducking a left cross Andrew came up with a wide and clumsy haymaker. He had considered blocking or dodging the attack, but decided that Andrew deserved to score the hit. After twenty five minutes of being thoroughly beaten down Andrew had earned this small victory.

The sound of Andrew's tremendous blow echoed throughout the room. The force of the hit was beyond anything Dave could have anticipated, and more than what Andrew knew he was capable of. Michelle jumped off the couch, worry on her face as Dave crumpled to the floor, knocked out by the thunderous and wild punch. The large man lay on his side, his mouthguard dangling from his lip as consciousness slowly came back to him.

Michelle was grateful for the protective gear that they were wearing, and cradled her husband's head in her nervous grip while she removed the headgear and inspected the damage. Thankfully Andrew had not dislocated the older man's jaw. As Dave shook himself out of his fugue state, and blinked at Andrew in bewilderment the younger man spit out his mouthguard and struggled to remove his gloves.

"Ohhhh, shit. Dad, are you Okay?" Andrew blurted as he watched his father regain consciousness.

Dave shook the stars out of his sight, and stood on shaky legs. Andrew was nervous as the large man walked the short distance to stand before him. As he looked up at the tower of muscle that loomed in front of him he was relieved to see the proud smile spread across his father's face.

Andrew was pulled into Dave's powerful embrace and squeezed tightly. "Well done, son!"

Dave's chuckling voice filled the room, allowing Andrew and Michelle to breathe a sigh of relief. Neither of them had expected the force of Andrew's unskilled punch, and the joyful laughter was a soothing balm to the concern within both of their hearts.

Dave shook off his gloves and inspected Andrew's bicep, surprised by the firm and wiry muscles that were buried under his soft skin. Andrew flexed and numerous outlines of muscles came into view.

"Damn, son. Looks like you got our genes after all." Dave said with a broad grin, flexing his own bicep beside his son's and smiling at Michelle. Michelle shook her head and laughed at her husband and son's muscular showcase.

"Who else could get knocked out and be making a joke out of it a second later." She thought to herself as she chuckled at their display. Dave's well defined and impressive muscles causing her to shift with arousal.

"OK, you two. Time to put the gun show away. I think that's enough training for tonight."

Dave laughed and patted Andrew on the back before gathering their equipment and setting it up to air out. Andrew took a shower and by the time he had returned he found the living room empty. The sound of subdued giggles and moans coming from the shared bath, barely audible over the sound of the shower.

It didn't take Andrew long to finish setting up their entertainment system. The video game console and radio joining the space reserved for the cable box with places of prominence on their TV stand. Something about getting those last couple of details in place helped Andrew feel like the house was finally theirs. This was his new home.

***** Firsts *****

Sara was not sure what to expect when she arrived at the glade, but as she crossed the threshold into the vast open space she was excited by what she saw.

"You have got to try this. It's soo freakin amazing." Andrew's voice was full of giddy excitement as he dangled from a branch twenty feet above the pond. He released his grip and tumbled through the air landing on his side in the cool waters with a loud resounding slap.

She had felt Andrew's happiness through their bond for the last couple of minutes, but until this moment she had no idea what was going on. As Andrew surfaced, his joyous laughter filled the air and she could not help but join him in his excitement. She followed the branch he had been hanging from, and found the tree he had used to get to that point. Stripping off her clothes she was soon walking down its long and sturdy length with a steady certainty that Andrew found captivating. Her firm breasts bouncing with every step, causing Andrew to lick his lips as he watched her nipples grow firm with excitement.

He was amazed by how quickly Sara was able to climb the tree, and the sheer ease with which she managed to navigate the many branches that had taken Andrew almost ten minutes to climb. The thick branch flexed and reminded Andrew of a spring board as Sara launched herself into the air. She curled into a ball mid-flight and splashed down just beside him with a wooping holler that vanished as a wave of water consumed him.

The athletic young woman surfaced just in front of Andrew with a broad grin running across her face. He shook his head and they shared a smile before she splashed him and pushed him under the refreshing surface of the pond. Andrew grabbed her waist and pulled her beneath the clear waters, her surprised shriek hanging for a brief moment in the open air before it too faded. The gentle swirl on the surface of the water was the only remaining sign of the young couple's presence.

Neither of them gave a second thought to how clear their vision was as they admired their partner in this idyllic paradise. The slow undulating currents framing the teens in a mosaic of swaying vibrant green grasses and delicate white flowers. They were drawn into each other's arms, the warmth of their embrace added to their excitement as their lips made contact and they moaned into a tender kiss.

They spent a solid minute suspended in that moment, their lips never parting as their mouths danced to the tune of their hearts. Andrew pulled Sara's firm athletic body against him, savoring the sensation as his beautiful woman slide her body along his turgid length. Her hard nipples rubbing against his smooth chest, and his strong pecs providing the perfect pressure to drive her wild.

It was in that embrace that they drifted back to the surface, their mouths tingling with their driving passion. They squeezed each other tight as they gasped for air, looking towards the canopy of the forest with eyes made wide by their profound arousal. They both laughed, enjoying the now familiar feeling of their all consuming desire.

Andrew ran his hand along Sara's smooth wet hair and locked her in the adoration of his violet gaze. His natural eyes always had the same effect on Sara; she couldn't help but smile as her heart fluttered at the way his eyes saw into her.

"You seem happy." She whispered, her soft words echoing with her own joy.

He pulled her more tightly against him and said, "With a woman like this, how could I not be?"

They shared a brief kiss, affirming their shared devotion.

Andrew's voice was excited as he declared, "I made another breakthrough on the drive home."

Sara laughed and squeezed him tight. "Is that why you seemed so anxious for the first hour after we left the clowder? I didn't want to say anything, but now that you mention it something seemed off. You're never so nervous when you drive."

"Of course I can't sneak anything by you." Andrew admired Sara for her insight. "I think it has to do with what I did at your father's so that I could protect our phones from getting fried."

He stopped and breathed in the warm floral scent of the glade while he tried to figure out how to explain everything. "Up until that point, I think my effort to reach out and interact with the devices around me was causing my gift to expose them in an instinctual way. I would hear the text messages, or get that sick feeling from that poor car. It wasn't until I would focus on the device that I would be able to interact more directly with it."

Sara raised in eyebrow and asked, "So what's the problem with that? Sounds like a good way to go about things."

Andrew smiled, realizing that he had never second guessed that logic as well, until now. "The issue came when I needed to cast the spell. How do you protect an instinct or a vague feeling? While you were so expertly servicing my monster, I was flailing trying to find some way to protect our cell phones. The only thing that made sense was that I was connected to them, and that the link I shared was how my energy was overloading the electronics when I orgasm. But I had no sense of a connection to anything beyond you.

"Even my bond with you is represented within my mind; you are the most adorable little amber sprite ever." He smiled and gave her a soft kiss while he gripped her ass. "Though we can do a lot more fun things here."

He could feel the warm happy joy radiating from her sprite, nestled against the monolith in his mind while she rubbed her cheek against his and ground herself against him.

"You had driven me so close to release, and I had no idea what to do. So I did the only thing that I could think of and I pulled on the feeling of the device. The amazing thing is that it worked, but it had unintended consequences. At that moment both of our phones were manifested within my mind, and the flood of data was overwhelming. It took me a moment to adjust, and my natural ability helped to organize and represent the data in a way that I could interpret. Once it was done I could see not just our phones but your fathers and someone else's, even though their devices were turned off."

Sara's eyes were wide with wonder as she listened to him recount those events from earlier in the day.

"I didn't think anything of it at the time, but as I started to drive back I was getting assaulted by every cell phone, car and any other electronics that entered the range of my gift. It was distracting and got to a point where I was afraid I might get into an accident."

Sara looked worried as she caressed his cheek.

"Don't tell Karen, but I kind of disregarded her warning and focused my instincts on creating something within my mind to help. I knew that I could never manage the magnitude of data that was being forced upon me by my gift. So I created a firewall of sorts."

Andrew smiled, proud of what he had done. He waited for Sara to share in his excitement, but after a second of her smiling at him with no understanding of what he meant he chuckled and continued, "I forgot, I'm the nerd, you're the Guardian. Let me try and explain. A firewall is something that sits on the edge of your network, at home, at work, at school, wherever. It monitors all socket activity and decides what information comes in, and what goes out."

Sara widened her smile and asked, "Can I have that in the form of a kitten story?"

Andrew rolled his eyes and laughed before diving back in. "OK, say you have a nightclub for all the hip kitties of the world. You don't want just any kitten to get into your nightclub, you have to be selective. So you hire a big mean looking bouncer tomcat who stands guard, controlling who comes in, and throwing out any kittens that party too hard and start to cause trouble."