The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara beamed at Andrew and said, "See, was that so hard?"

Andrew shook his head and pecked her on the lips. "I love you soo much.

"So, the device I created in my mind acts like that bouncer tomcat. Before anything reaches my conscious mind it must first meet with my bouncer. The best part is that my bouncer seems to be very smart, and gets all kinds of information about the kitties that want to party in my nightclub. Our phones are white listed, so I can interact with them directly through the device."

Sara giggled and said, "This analogy is so awesome. I think I totally understand."

"The best part is, I think that our phones are safe behind the bouncer now. We will need to test this with the lights to be sure, but I don't think I even need to use the spell now."

Andrew was excited by the possibilities raised by this new device, and was eager to spend more time discovering how advanced it really was. He was familiar with firewall rules and port management, but he suspected that the monolith was capable of so much more.

While his brain swam with his speculative ideas he was distracted by the feeling of happiness that he could sense radiating from the dim sky blue sprite within his mind.

"Ohhh, there was something else I wanted to tell you. Thank you for helping Karen. She was pretty troubled until you showed up, and ever since then she has seemed almost bubbly."

Sara felt his dick tense between them, and smiled as she realized the influence that the two women in his life were having on him.

"You're really not upset? I wasn't sure how you would feel about me doing that, so I just did it and figured I would see how you reacted." She looked nervous as she finished her statement, and Andrew cupped the side of her face while running his thumb along her cheek.

"Kitten, you never need to ask my permission for anything. She is your friend first and foremost, and it makes me so happy to know that you two are still doing okay."

Sara looked at Andrew with troubled eyes. "I don't think Karen and I are friends anymore." She gulped back her worries and continued. "Whatever happened between you two has affected us as well. She is..." Sara looked to the side and flashed a shy smile. "She's just so distracting and marvelous. When I look at her I no longer see my friend, she is so much more than that now."

Andrew was trying to understand what had happened between the two women. He could tell that there was something else that Sara wanted to say, something she was scared to divulge, and he suspected what it might be.

"You want her to join us, don't you." His voice shook with his conflicted emotions. Why he still struggled with accepting her into their family even Andrew was uncertain of at this point.

Sara blinked away a worried tear and nodded her head. Her voice broke as she said, "More than... than anything."

He caressed her back while both their legs drifted through the water, keeping them suspended in that tender moment. His throat tensed as he fought to admit what he knew in his heart.

"Me too." His voice was barely a whisper but to Sara it sounded like a joyous scream.

Andrew was swaddled in a warm blanket of adoration from Sara, and exultation from Karen whose emotions had swelled at his words. He found the amber and azure sprites dancing around the large monolith within his mind. They were both dazzling in their pulsing vibrancy, and he was stunned by how Karen's sprite was no longer dim but appeared just as bright and proud as Sara's. They seemed playful and happy as they chased each other through his mindscape.

Sara began pulling Andrew towards the shore, and her elation at his admission turned into intense arousal as they drew closer to the edge of the pond. Andrew admired Sara's pert rear end as they climbed out of the water, enjoying the sight as her slim athletic legs carried her the couple of steps to the center of the circular ward.

Andrew attempted to continue walking the short distance to his bag, but Sara pulled him into her arms and leaned down planting a gentle kiss on his stunned face. His thoughts were clouded with lust, and he could feel the tremendous heat of Sara's moist arousal radiating against his hip.

"The condoms..." He pleaded through baited breath.

"No, I want to feel you, and only you within me." She crooned as she deepened her passionate kiss.

Karen's profound arousal joined Sara's eager excitement and together they dulled Andrew's concern. Sara laid Andrew onto his back, resting him against the soft moss with a gentle certainty that made everything feel right. She was surprised by how much heavier Andrew seemed from only five days ago, and how firm his muscles felt under his soft skin.

She rested her hand on his chest, and moaned as he flexed, causing his small defined muscles to tense under her probing fingers. He caressed her cheek and she twisted her face, kissing his palm as she ran his firm shaft between her slickened folds. Her thick sappy fluids tingled along Andrew's length, awakening the nerves within his cock and sending pleasure rippling through his entire body.

"What if you get pregnant?" Andrew gasped between panting breaths.

She reached down and grasped his quivering shaft, the heat from his firm moist cock was amazing. As she positioned him the clear liquid dripping from her shivering opening ran along the spongy head of Andrew's eager cock. The tingling pleasure caused Andrew to bite his lower lip as his cock tensed sending forth a hot sticky stream of pre-cum that coated Sara's sensitive folds with his lubricant.

Sara shivered against the pleasure that coursed through her body, and as their fluids mixed she could feel her entire tunnel tense with need.

"Then we will love our child with all our hearts."

Her adamant statement was punctuated by Sara lowering herself down to take the head of Andrew's cock into her sensitive passage. They both shook against the pleasure that coursed through their primed bodies, marveling at the foreign yet perfect feeling of Andrew entering Sara's tight feminine entrance. The young couple froze, savoring the sensation of overwhelming heat as they adjusted to the firm pressure of their partner.

Andrew was already on the edge of release, and could not believe how much more profound the pleasure he experienced was from everything else they had ever done. They had spent many hours within this magical place, exploring each other in ways many couples would never experience, and yet this most basic of couplings had them riding the edge of their climaxes.

Sara closed her eyes and basked in the sensation of Andrew spreading her open. The heat of the soft head of his cock as she stretched around him felt odd yet somehow satisfying. She could feel her muscles tensing and twitching in anticipation of being invaded, and her excitement mounted as she imagined how it would feel to take him deeper.

The sounds of their moaning filled the wide open space of the glade as Sara lowered herself upon Andrew's aching desire. The sensation of being spread open, and taking her man into her body was satisfying in a way that Sara could not understand before that moment. Andrew was amazed by how warm Sara felt as he slid further inside of her. Her strong muscles yielding to the strength of his solid shaft. The firm pressure of her tunnel as she tensed and squeezed his every inch was difficult to overcome for the shocked young man.

After many seconds of slow purposeful progress Sara's rump rested upon Andrew's shivering thighs. They both opened their eyes as she settled her weight onto him.

"Daaamn..." They both groaned with a grin as they basked in the warm glow of each other's affection.

Sara rested against his chest, being wrapped in Andrew's arms. They both shook from the sensation of Sara's internal muscles flexing and shifting around him, while Andrew's cock tensed and quivered within her sending pleasure throughout her saturated tunnel.

"You feel so amazing, kitten." The love in Andrew's voice was matched by the devotion on Sara's face. They shared a slow and tender kiss while they savored the tiny movements that caused Andrew to slide ever so slightly within Sara's amazing body.

"The dream could not have prepared me for this."

Andrew was confused by Sara's quiet admission, but was distracted from this thought as her hips lifted and he felt himself sliding out of her tight passage. Her lower lips clung to his firm shaft as inch after inch of his slick manhood made its way out of her. His vision went blurry and stars filled his eyes as his cock tensed sending another stream of thick pre-cum into her pulsing tunnel. The sensation of her tingling walls hugging onto his flesh and being pulled along his retreating length sent shivers up Sara's spine.

Their fluids mixed within her tight passage and caused a warm electric sensation to ripple through the young couples sensitive sex. Sara stopped her climb just as Andrew was about to vacate her needful womanhood. Her firm muscles gripping the head of his cock as he pulsed another warm jet of unnecessary lubricant within her responsive canal. They shuddered as Sara descended sending waves of pleasure through their tensing bodies.

Sara rested her hands on Andrew's pectoral muscles, amazed by the strength she felt from the small man as he slid his hands up her side. She puffed out her chest as her ass again rested on his thighs, providing a spectacle as Andrew's eyes drank deeply from the sight of her bosom. She released a long moan declaring her passion to the world as his shaft shook forcefully within her. Andrew's fingers trailed firm lines of needful pressure up her muscular sides, begging her to rise. Their syrupy fluids drooled down his length, seeping from her thin vaginal lips which clung to him as she glided up his solid shaft.

Andrew marvelled at how amazingly sexy she was, wrapped around him and holding him so tight. Her muscles clinging to the crown of his cock in a greedy embrace. As his amazing woman began to lower herself back down he followed his instincts and brought his hips up in a slow steady movement. Sara's startled gaze settled on Andrew's face as he took a sudden breath and bit his lip in an attempt to stymie his growing pleasure.

She dug her fingers into the muscles in his chest and slowly raised her body, the sensation of her soft walls pulling along his shaft causing the breath to catch in their throats.

"Ohhh, damn..." She breathed as he followed her lead and pulled out at the pace she had set. As Sara took a breath Andrew drove himself forward with the same slow methodical movement. She met his pace and the young couple locked their gaze and watched each other as they were consumed by their building pleasure.

The lovers established a slow and steady rhythm, communicating without words their needs and desires as their driving passions carried them forward. The overwhelming sensations that built within their loins through the next twenty minutes radiated a pleasure neither of them had ever felt. A pleasure that Andrew could feel thrumming through their joined bodies in a single continuous torrent of carnal need. His mind was awash with their powerful sexual energies, and he could feel his body tensing in anticipation of his coming orgasm.

He cupped Sara's breasts in his hands, admiring how her soft C cup mounds of flesh formed around his fingers. Her nipples were firm and he loved the sight of the little bumps that circled her small dark areolas as they bunched up with her rising orgasm. He had never considered how well he knew her body until this moment, and he smiled with the knowledge that he could take her where she wanted to go.

"Not fair..." She whispered between moans as Andrew stimulated her pert breasts.

She drove herself down, sliding her appreciative clit along his pelvis as she bottomed out on his cock. The tensing muscles of her tight pussy threatened to send Andrew over the edge of his control.

Andrew's hooded gaze followed the sight of her pussy lips clinging to his shaft as she rose. His groin was coated within a thick sheen of clear fluid blended with a white frothy mixture of their love. The point of their union ached with a pleasure that screamed from every nerve within their body.

As Sara bottomed out on Andrew's five inch cock, sending a fresh ripple of joy through the young lovers bodies, Andrew leaned forward and guided her sensitive nipple into his waiting mouth. The added stimulation was too much for the young woman whose cries of pleasure joined the sounds of Andrew's deep groan as she came hard.

Her pussy tensed and seized around Andrew's invading cock, and in that moment of release Andrew was driven over the edge into a kaleidoscope of pleasures never before experienced by either lover.

Andrew collapsed against the mossy ward, its soft surface cushioning his fall. His vision escaped him as the lilac passions and pleasures that hummed within their bodies were consumed by a powerful surge from the core of his mind. He watched as the pulse of energy washed through their bodies, and they both convulsed in involuntary contractions as their young frames were wracked by overwhelming pleasure.

Sara could feel Andrew's cock tense within her, and recognized the sensation for what it was. Her mouth watered as she remembered where that delivery was usually being made. She braced herself for the intense climax that always followed her lovers magical spunk. She was amazed by how spectacular it felt to have his cum flood her waiting passage.

Sara's strength escaped her as her body was consumed by a mountain of crashing pleasure. His face was buried in her shivering shoulder as they both shook through the profound climax that consumed their bodies. Her eyes grew wide as she watched the ward beneath them begin to glow a faint lavender purple.

As the force of their shared orgasm began to subside they both screamed out with tremendous pleasure as Andrew released another gush of thick rich semen into Sara's waiting and eager young body. Sara watched as the ward grew in brightness until her eyes were forced closed by the intensity of her overwhelming release.

Andrew was shocked by the all consuming sensation of satisfaction that seemed to be driven into his very soul as he watched the wave of violet light that had pulsed from his core echo through their bodies. The steady draw of erotic energy fulfilled something primal within him. The prodigious powers that they had built in their long sensual session of lovemaking startled Andrew as he surveyed the fog of lilac light that danced within their bodies.

He watched as his core vibrated and swirled, contracting within itself as it prepared to unleash another surge of power. Andrew knew that this is what he needed to grow in strength, and wondered just how this energy would be used. He had already created the sanctuary which had afforded them the opportunity to explore each other in privacy and security. He studied the transparent monolith as his balls contracted and another wave of energy crashed around it.

The vibrant violet lines grew in intensity as the pulse of energy ricocheted off its surface. Its enigmatic face held many secrets which Andrew was eager to explore. Would he craft something as profound as the place they shared, or something as mysterious as the tall structure that stood within his mind.

Andrew ran his arm in a jerky motion over Sara's trembling back, his tensing muscles making the movement strange and uneven. He savored their shared pleasure as they shook and moaned through their latest orgasm. As he thought about Sara and how much he loved her he knew what he wanted, but had no idea if it was possible.

As if manifest by his desire he felt a connection to his core get established as Sara's sprite came into focus within his mind. He concentrated his will and followed his instincts. Channeling the eldritch power within his young body he brought several complex symbols into existence around Sara's fluttering sprite. The intricate patterns interlocked within the center of her sprite, and Andrew knew that what he was doing was wildly dangerous. The waves of erotic satisfaction that echoed from her amber sprite caused the numerous glyphs and symbols to glow and shimmer.

His core tensed, and as his balls unleashed their latest gush of thick white fluid deep within her waiting body the young lovers were again consumed by the overwhelming pleasure of another climax. Andrew twisted beneath her, his body reacting to the spell which had been crafted throughout her sprite. He could feel a large amount of energy which would have been drawn into his core be instead filtered through the spell he had just created.

Andrew had no idea what to expect, he only knew the result that he had desired. It came as a tremendous surprise when he felt the spell flooding his balls with the energy it was syphoning off. The sensation that overcame him was disturbing as his balls turned and swelled, producing a thick battery mixture of semen which he began pumping into her svelte athletic form.

Sara felt an uncomfortable pressure as Andrew released his fourth load of cum into her delighted passage. It felt somehow different, and as she embraced the cresting climax that filled her mind she felt a muscle deep within her loosen. She wondered about this strange sensation for a brief moment before being startled from her thought by the sensation of Andrew releasing a larger, thicker stream of cum within her.

Their growing climax intensified with every mind numbing pump of rich semen that filled her sex. Andrew was impossibly hard and despite their efforts all they could do was tremble beneath the weight of their growing pleasure. Andrew watched in stunned silence as his core sent pulse after pulse through their bodies, consuming the energies within them. While the amount of energy that was being redirected was considerable, it was but a fraction of the whole.

Sara could feel her abdomen grow as Andrew continued to pump his thick seed deep into her body. Every pulse driving the previous load further into her quivering passage. She had no idea where it was all going but she marveled as she felt her midsection grow. Every convulsion of his hard cock feeding their pleasure until the only thing that either partner was aware of was their love for each other within the cocoon of their shared orgasm.

Andrew watched within his mind as the last of their energy slipped into his core. The spell vanished as his final spurt of cum was delivered within Sara's taught body. They trembled against the final moments of their climax, sweat coating their exhausted bodies as they opened their eyes.

The ward beneath them faded just as their vision came into focus and Sara saw Andrew's smiling face looking up at her as he caressed her cheek. They were laying on their sides, her leg was draped over his hip and his firm shaft was still buried within her. Her eyes grew wide as she looked down and saw her belly; she looked like she was six months pregnant.

"What the hell, Andrew?" Her shock was evident in her tone.

Andrew smiled and tried to lean forward to give her a soft kiss, which she dodged and glared at the young man.

"It's a gift for my amazing mate." He was unsure why he had chosen that word, but it felt right and he liked where he knew the word would lead her thought process.

"Damnit, Andrew. I said I could accept if we had a kid, not that I wanted one tomorrow."

She ran her hand over her swollen belly and was surprised by how nice it felt. Andrew just smiled and joined her in rubbing her rounded tummy. She moaned at his touch, finding the feeling of his hand satisfying.

"I don't think you are pregnant, at least not yet anyways. Though with all of this in there, who knows." Andrew chuckled. Sara could feel that muscle deep within her tighten again, and was startled as Andrew's cock softened and was pushed out by her tight canal.