The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small stream of their shared fluids dribbled from her sore passage as he escaped her wet folds.

Andrew pushed her onto her back as she said, "You're telling me that all of this is..." She ran her hands over her rounded abdomen as she licked her lips. "This is all your cum."

Andrew rose onto his knees and stretched his arms as he looked down at her amazing body. Even with her expanded midsection she still looked breathtaking. He found himself wondering if her large belly was adding to her allure as his flagging cock firmed at the sight of her.

"I believe so, sexy." He spoke with a husky voice, drawing her attention to his rod which stood proudly from his glistening abdomen.

"Hey now, prince. I'm way too sore for round two. Let alone all of this." She patted her tummy for emphasis, sending rippling waves across her tender flesh. She moaned at the sensation, and he smiled at her arousal.

Andrew moved between her legs, admiring the thin patch of moistened dark red hair that rested just above her swollen crease.

"Don't worry, kitten. I have another plan." He licked his lips as he pushed her legs apart and descended between them. She was about to protest when his skillful tongue went to work cleaning all traces of their lovemaking. Sara could not believe how well Andrew knew her, his lapping attention bringing her through several orgasms as she fed him a rich mixture of their combined fluids. Her sweet musky liquid combining with his caramel cream to create something truly delicious.

Andrew did not enforce his block as he savored their flavor, and by the time he was finished cleaning Sara he was hard as stone and had dripped a thick puddle of liquid into the moss beneath him. He rose with a sloppy grin on his face, and smiled as Sara struggled to rise to her knees. The unfamiliar weight at her rounded midsection making the maneuver awkward. They kissed and she enjoyed the tingling sweetness of their flavor on her tongue. Andrew gasped as she lowered herself down and cleaned him more thoroughly than necessary.

Her soft mouth driving him towards another release. Sara's skillful mastery of Andrew's body soon had him cresting that mountain, and for several minutes they shared another series of orgasms. Andrew's gift ensuring that Sara would never want for pleasure. Andrew's output was considerably smaller than what Sara knew he was capable of. Though her rounded belly reminded her that perhaps things were different now.

They collapsed into each other's arms. Andrew running a hand over the soft firm skin of her taut tummy. Sara nuzzled against him and moaned at the sensation of his hand rubbing her warm belly with a gentle and possessive circle.

She wanted to be concerned, hell she wanted to be upset and scream at Andrew in anger, but the throbbing heat that radiated through her body from her swollen abdomen soothed her nerves and somehow assured her that everything was alright. She had expected his cum to have been pushed from her body as she came for those long minutes while she swallowed his cum, but it hadn't. She could still taste his sugar sweet flavor in her mouth as the tingling in her pussy reminded her of the reaming she had just received.

"So what did you do to me?"

Andrew smiled down at her, admiring the trust he saw in her adoring face.

"The impossible." Was all he said before resting his head back and focusing on the small drops of rain that descended from the forest canopy in slow motion.

Sara studied his face, and grumbled once she realized that no answer was forthcoming. They yawned, exhausted by their exploits. Sara's eyes grew heavy as she drew lazy circles along the soft skin on Andrew's chest. His soothing caress on her swollen belly soon lulled her to sleep.

Andrew lay there with a hopeful smile. He wondered if his magic could do for her what it had done for him. His imagination ran wild with his hopes for his amazing girlfriend. As she twitched in his arms, chasing some elusive dream, he knew she deserved it more than anyone else he had ever met. His mouth opened wide with a loud and pronounced yawn, and as he settled back down his eyes grew heavy and he soon chased Sara through the fields of his dreams.

***** Acceptance *****

Andrew woke some time later and enjoyed the sensation of Sara wiggling against him, disturbed from her slumber by his waking movements. He watched as she yawned and stretched, her eyes fluttering open and catching his gaze. She smiled up at his happy grin, and leaned forward planting a gentle kiss on his lips. His eyebrows raised and his eyes darted down to her midriff, drawing her attention to his hand which was rubbing the firm muscles of her svelte tummy with gentle pressure.

"Holy shit!"

She darted off the ground and landed on her feet, her hands stroking along the firm skin on her skinny belly. "I couldn't have dreamed that, could I? I mean, you did baloon me up with your cum, didn't you?"

Andrew sat up and laughed at her confusion. "Yes, sweetie, I did. Do you feel any different?"

Her eyes were wide as she gaped at her midsection. Her head shook as she looked at Andrew. She stretched her body and jumped a few times in place to confirm before she responded.

"No, I feel the same. Why? Was I supposed to grow a second head or something?"

Her giddy excitement was entertaining to Andrew, who laughed as he stood and stretched.

"I mean then I could finally have interesting debates, and there would always be someone who agrees with my stance on things like slow traffic and boring classes."

Andrew shook his head and chuckled at her before saying, "Of course, have you considered who would get to eat dessert? That would not end well."

Sara gasped as she realized he was right. She could never trust herself to not steal her desert, and if anyone could do it, it would be her.

They cleaned themselves off in the pond, before getting dressed and leaving the glade.

While Sara drove them to her house Andrew asked, "Would you mind if I went through your phone to see what your mother's virus has cached? I suspect when we get to your place our phones will deliver their payloads."

Sara grumbled, reminded of her mother's treachery. "No, please. I think there are some texts from Karen we wouldn't want her to see."

Andrew scanned her device, seeing what she was talking about. Karen's concern within the brief messages caused Andrew's heart to skip a beat in joy. After reading them a few times he scrubbed the messages from the next data delivery, and ensured that everything that remained was innocuous; just the flirty texts shared between two young lovers. He chose to leave the few explicit bits, knowing that the shock of those texts would ensure her mother's confidence that everything was normal.

He was not surprised that their phones connected with the house's router as soon as they entered, and delivered the data before cycling for the next round of spying. They fed Psycho and settled in for a long night of watching movies and catching up on what they had missed during the previous evening. Sara laughed at how Andrew had knocked out his father, and gave him a proud hug in celebration of his triumph.

Andrew was amazed by how long Karen had been working herself through multiple orgasms since they left the glade. For several hours her radiant pleasure was a distracting force that pestered Andrew in the back of his mind. He wondered if she would want to be shielded from the influence of their lovemaking, and resolved himself to ask her when they sat down to discuss what they would do going forward.

Once Karen finished satiating her supernatural desires, Andrew was pleased to find the rest of the night pass by in a pleasant haze of playful conversation and warm cuddles on the couch. He was amazed at how proficient Psycho was at convincing them to give him the best belly rubs all evening. Sara's tour of hong kong horror was interrupted by Andrew's phone, which he checked for the benefit of the camera's.

He declared what he already knew, "Shit, my parents are worried. I forgot to text them last night that I would be sleeping over."

Sara rubbed her head against his chest, doing an admirable impression of her cat while Andrew texted them back.

"Sorry, slept at Sara's last night. We should be home soon."

Andrew's mouth watered as their return text came in. He unlocked his phone while rolling his eyes at the theater he was forced to perform. "Mom says if we want any eggs or bacon we better get there soon."

Sara jumped to her feet and declared, "Challenge accepted."

They gathered their few belongings, recognizing that they would not be returning all day. Andrew waved to the camera's as they exited the house.

"See you soon, Ms. Mitchel."

Sara grabbed him by the collar and he released a yelp as she dragged him to their car. "That's not funny, Andrew."

"It's a little funny." Andrew responded as he settled into the passenger seat of their small sporty vehicle.

Sara shook her head and soon had them dashing down the highway at her usual ten over the speed limit. She glanced at Andrew and said, "It still pisses me off that she is monitoring my life so closely. I always thought those camera's were for security, but now..." The intensity in her eyes grew as she finished. "Now I know better."

Andrew caressed her cheek and admired the strength of his beautiful woman. She pressed her face against his palm and Andrew could hear a gentle rumble within her chest as her eyes remained focused on the road ahead.

"I still think the camera's are there for security, I just think its security for you, not the house."

Sara looked at Andrew, her eyes studying his face for a brief moment before she returned her gaze to a car ahead of them.

"What do you mean?"

Their car strayed out of its lane for a moment as she swerved around a slow moving vehicle. She glowered at the driver as she passed.

"Well from what you said your mother knows what your father is."

Sara nodded while she drove.

"What if she worries that someone else will figure out what you are, and do something terrible or threaten you. If I wasn't always with you I could understand the desire to put a bug on your phone and monitor your movements. Your amazing and I would want to know that you were safe."

Sara looked into Andrew's eyes, considering his words for a moment before she blurted, "Then she should have just talked to me. All this cloak and dagger bullshit is just stupid."

Andrew knew she was right. How much trouble would spiderman have saved himself if the people in his life just knew what he was and there had existed an open dialog. This realization brought Andrew to an uncomfortable truth.

"Well, I am not sure it's as simple as that." Andrew stated, causing Sara to glance over at him begging for an explanation. "Do you think we should tell my parents about me? If things keep happening they should know, but what if knowing puts them in danger. Further, by telling them about myself we would also be exposing you and perhaps even Karen."

The young woman could sense Andrew's growing dread at the prospect of telling his parents and she was forced to admit he was right.

"I see what you mean. Perhaps my mother has her reasons for not talking with me about all of this. It just sucks that I had to grow up not knowing what I was for such a long time. Knowing I was different but not knowing why. She could have spared me that."

Her voice trembled with the pain of her past. A pain Andrew knew all too well. Though he had no silent observer who could have shone a light on why he was so different. His painful past made him who he was, and he was only as strong as he was in light of those terrible times that followed him from school to school.

Andrew leaned across and kissed his amazing mate on the cheek. She smiled over at him and asked, "What was that for?"

"Because if your mother had confessed what your father was, and helped ease you into what you were then you may not be the amazing woman I am soo in love with today. It is those hardships that have shaped you into the wonderful guardian I am capable of adoring so completely."

They parked in front of Andrew's house, and shared a deep and passionate kiss that seared away their pain and sorrow over the past, and solidified their joy for the present.

"Lets hold off on pulling anyone else into this unless absolutely necessary. We can tell my parents when the time is right. No need burdening them with this just before their deployment."

Sara nuzzled against his neck and whispered with a throaty purr, "Agreed."

Andrew's father was resting on the couch, a cup of coffee in his hand and a gun magazine on his lap. Sara walked over and gave him a brisk salute with a wide grin, using the opportunity to admire the bruise that had formed on his jaw line. He shook his head and gave a lazy solute relieving Sara of her artificial duty to wait for a response.

"Morning, Sir. Permission to hit the chow line." Her voice almost cracked with a giggle as she fought back her laughter.

Dave rolled his eyes and grumbled, "Dismissed, private pain in my ass."

Sara flashed him a proud smile before bounding into the kitchen. Andrew had loaded up his plate with eggs, bacon and sausage. Michelle had outdone herself with the breakfast spread, and despite her warning the food was plentiful and was in no risk of running out.

Andrew called from the kitchen, "Sir, I am not sure you heard, but she was promoted. It's 'private first class pain in the ass,' Sir. After years of tireless service she has been recognized as the first class pain in the ass she is."

They all laughed as Sara swatted Andrew on the butt, causing the small man to jump away from her and nearly spill his plate. "See! First class work."

Michelle had just finished scrubbing the pan and was drying her hands on a towel while she shared a knowing smile with her husband. They had a pretty good idea what the teens had been up to last night. The older couple found the happy spring in Andrew and Sara's step a cute affirmation of what they suspected.

Sara's portion of breakfast was much smaller than everyone expected, and she ate it with a casual pace that seemed surprising to everyone in the room. Andrew made up for her gentle grazing with a shoveling fervor that was broken by brief windows of gasping for air or drinking of milk. He hadn't realized how hungry he was until the food was in front of him, and now as he ate he found his appetite seemed endless.

"Breathe, sweetie." Sara joked as she rubbed his back. He looked up and smiled at her while chewing a piece of sausage.

"Thnks, mm gud." He said from behind his hand with a full mouth before returning his attention to his plate.

He completed his serving in record time, pushing the plate to the center of the table and stretching back in his seat rubbing the small mound on his abdomen.

"Ohhhh, that was soo good." Andrew said as he looked around at the surprised faces. "What? I was hungry."

Michelle walked over and placed her hand on his head, he felt a little warm but he seemed otherwise fine.

"Guess you must have worked up an appetite training with dad last night." Michelle offered.

Andrew blushed as he responded, "Yeah, that's gotta be it."

Sara shook her head and kissed his shoulder. She knew that his parents already suspected what the cause of Andrew's hunger was, but if this little game made them more comfortable she was happy to play along.

"I heard that was a pretty spectacular battle." She patted Andrew on the back and flashed him a proud smile as she completed her statement.

"He landed a great hit." Dave offered from the couch as he caressed his sore jaw. He was impressed by the strength of his son's blow. "We need to teach you how to throw a punch though, Andrew."

Andrew recognized the truth of his father's statement, knowing that his father could have dodged the hit if he had wanted. Whatever strength he may be gaining would be useless if he didn't learn how to properly throw a punch.

"I guess I have homework for tonight then, don't I?" Andrew said before finishing off his glass of milk and taking his dishes to the sink. He cleaned up the kitchen before retiring to his bedroom to clean up and change into some fresh clothes.

"Evac in fifteen, Andrew." His father's voice called after him as he entered his room.

"Got it." Andrew called back as he reached his dresser and starting looking for what he wanted to wear.

Twenty minutes later Andrew exited his bathroom, his damp blond hair standing out in every crazy direction imaginable. He was twisting at the waist and looking at his shirt which still hung off of his body but felt a little tight around his chest. Andrew shrugged off that feeling and finished his preparations.

Entering the living room he saw his parents seated on the couch watching him with an expectant gaze.

"Sorry, took a bit longer than I thought. Where is Sara?"

Michelle and Dave shared a puzzled look before Michelle responded, "Not sure, said she had to check on something and then she ran off into the forest."

Andrew laughed and shook his head. He exited the house, and shivered against the light rain that fell upon him. It was almost a mist that seemed to coat his entire body in just a few moments. Andrew wondered if he would ever get used to the weather here, so far it was unpredictable and strange to the man who was used to either extreme heat or a humid downpour.

Arriving at his family's SUV he yelled out towards the woods, "SARAAAAA!"

His parents came out of the house behind him, Michelle running into the passenger seat while Dave locked up the house. They had already shuttered the windows and Andrew admired how secure their little house looked. Their little fortress in the center of this wilderness.

Andrew was just getting seatbelted into the back seat when Sara came sprinting out of the forest. Her long gate seeming effortless through the tall grass that surrounded their house. She arrived at the car just as Dave had started the engine.

"Sorry if you had to wait." Sara offered between panting breaths as she secured herself into the backseat.

Michelle turned and appraised Sara while Dave started their journey. The young woman's red and black hair was dripping wet, with a few small leaves caught in its wild tangle. Sara shook off some water and gave Andrew a happy grin, her excitement evident in her shining light brown eyes.

"So, did you find what you were looking for?" Michelle asked, her curiosity getting the better of her.

"Ohh yeah. Your property is fantastic and everything seems fine. I think you had a bear cross through a little bit ago, but that's totally normal for this area."

Michelle took a deep breath, shock and horror flashing across her face as she stammered, "Wha... wh.... A bear?" She gave her husband an angry glare. "You said there were no bears."

While the older couple argued the finer points of what is or is not a bear, Andrew leaned over and whispered into Sara's ear. "Mom is terrified of animals. We kinda convinced her that there were no bear's in this area, and well, I guess the bear is out of the bag now."

Sara removed her seatbelt and leaned over the divider into the front seat. She wrapped Michelle in a very awkward hug, cutting the woman off mid sentence.

"Don't worry, Michelle. Any bears even think about getting on your property and I will kick their ass."

Michelle chuckled, taken aback by Sara's forward behavior. She relaxed into the comforting embrace, sensing Sara's genuine concern for her in the firm grip of her strong arms.

"Thanks, Sara." She said with a shaky voice, still unnerved by the image of a bear traipsing across the clearing outside their house.

Sara pulled back and kissed her on the forehead before saying, "There, there little rabbit." Her wide mischievous grin on display for all to see.