The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as the next surge of cum was projected from his tensing cock, he awoke with a jerk. The intensity of his orgasm, and the joy at having his mates together was replaced by the warm light of morning seeping through the cracks of his shuttered windows. Andrew could feel his cock tense, still experiencing the aftermath of his dream, but he was surprised when his cum did not splash against his abdomen like it always had.

Looking down, he saw Sara, with her lips sealed around the head of his quivering dick. A large load of his thick white semen was plastered across her grinning face, as she drank from the faucet of his desire. Her eyes grew wide, as she looked into his surprised face, and at first Andrew thought she was experiencing an orgasm brought on by the feast she was receiving, but as her eyes settled and her face remained happy but confident, he knew it was not that.

Several pulses of sweet cum later, Sara squeezed the last few drops of his nectar down the length of his firm cock, before licking the crest of his flagging dick, and releasing him from her mouth with a playful pop. She climbed up his body with a mischievous grin, her lacy crimson bra hugging her firm breasts as she traced his skin with her feminine mounds.

Sara stopped a few inches from his face, cum dribbling across her lips as she smiled into his happy grin.

"You look amazing," he admired, as she turned her head to better show him his handiwork.

His fluids smelled sweet and while he had a natural aversion to the idea, something within him overcame his trepidation. He leaned forward, and licked his cum from her chin, before it fell onto his chest. He was familiar with his taste, but almost never experienced it without it being married to Sara's musky fluids. It was in that moment that Andrew was aware of his desire to clean his mate.

She closed her eyes as he leaned in and lapped the cream from her face, his tongue soft, but attentive, as he worked to take the fluids from her skin. He could hear the soft rumble of a purr deep within Sara's throat, as he took his fluids into his mouth, and by the time he was finished, they both looked into each others eyes with a sense of great contentment. The emotions of their dream were made manifest with this simple act of selflessness.

"What were you so surprised by when I looked at you?"

Sara ran her temple across his cheek, her voice soft as she responded, "Your eyes were glowing while you came."

Andrew's breath settled into his throat as he processed what she said. He was beginning to think his suspicions might have been confirmed by the return of their dream, and the traces of amber which shone back in Sara's eyes.

"You don't seem surprised? What's going on, SD?"

Andrew laughed into Sara's smiling question, still unsure if he was right. "Last night while I was relaxing with Karen, I realized something."

Sara grabbed her phone from the bedside table, and ensured that they had time before school for Andrew to explain himself in his usual slow manner. Contented that they could relax, she collapsed against him and chuckled as she said, "Intriguing."

His arm pulled her against him, as he caressed her back. "None of us have shared the dream since Friday, and I think I figured out why." He paused and looked at the small black and light red hairs on Sara's arm, as he built his suspense. "We used to share the dream every night after we met, and it wasn't until we started sleeping in the glade that things seemed to change."

Sara closed her eyes, as she listened to his voice. The contentment she felt as his words washed over her was profound. "I had never even considered that, but it seems to fit. What I don't understand is why that made you so easily accept that your eyes were glowing. I mean, I would freak out of my eyes changed like that."

Andrew chuckled at the irony of her statement, though he caught himself before his laugh became suspicious. Whatever was happening with his wonderful mate, he wanted it to remain a surprise for now.

"Did anything about my cum seem different this morning?"

Sara was forced to smile as she realized how strange it was that she was so intimately familiar with how his cum tasted. Despite Andrew being her first sexual partner, she knew that normal couples probably never had conversations like this. She kissed his chest before responding, "Besides not being overwhelmed by a pussy-clenching orgasm of epic epicness, there were a couple of differences."

Andrew watched the ceiling while he caressed her back, and waited for her continue. After a minute with no sign of her finishing her statement, he looked down and saw her beaming smile.

"You're right, dramatic pauses are fun." She leaned forward and pecked him on the lips, before resting her head against his chest and sharing in his laughter. Their chuckling intensified as Psycho appeared at the foot of the bed. The cat walked up Andrew's body, before resting within the crook of Sara's arm that was draped across Andrew's midsection. For a couple of minutes, the young couple giggled while petting the demanding cat, and enjoyed the show as it squirmed and rolled to give them better access to its belly.

It took Sara a few seconds to remember what they were talking about before Psycho had shown up, but once she remembered, she continued with a laugh, "You tasted more rich and creamy today. While your flavor changed a lot those first few days when we started, this was the first time it has changed since... well since Friday, I guess. And..." She pulled away, looking down at her athletic midriff which was pushed out with a slight bump, "I failed to move down in time to catch your first spurt in my mouth, but you came a lot more than you ever did before... at least until you started filling my womb, you monster."

Her voice was playful and teasing, as she smiled into his gaze. They shared a brief kiss, and savored the moment while Andrew considered what she had said.

"Karen had mentioned that my body was preparing for a growth spurt. Something about storing nutrients and..." He lifted his legs, and tensed his arms, feeling a dull ache in his joints which felt unfamiliar. "She said that I would probably be in pain, if not for my magic."

Sara ran her hand along his arm and chest, feeling the small firm muscles which now seemed familiar to her touch. He felt much the same to her, though she wondered if perhaps his wiry muscles were more firm than they had been last night, when he had lifted her hips and driven himself into her. Psycho looked at her before jumping off of Andrew's chest, and curling up on the corner of the bed.

Andrew breathed in her musky sweet scent and realized she was becoming aroused, "Careful, kitten. While I wish we could pursue that thought, we don't have that kind of time."

She ran her hands along his abdomen, indulging herself for a brief moment in her temptation, before resting her palm against his chest and sighing. "I know..." Her thoughts continued to lead her where they knew they must wait to go.

"So anyways... That got me wondering about what else might be different. Last night's dream was different from what we had shared last Thursday and Friday, wasn't it?"

Sara basked in the memory of their shared dream from last week, and confessed, "Yes, last night was much more tender and caring than the sexual escapades of last week's dream. You were so loving last night."

Neither of them noticed how she spoke of the dream as if it had actually happened. The events of their slumber seemed just as real to the young couple as the moment they shared now.

"As were you, my sexy little minx." She soaked in his warm praise, and felt his affection in his words. "I think that the dream is trying to guide, or help us in some way. At first it was making us familiar with each other, and preparing us for what we would be doing."

Sara nodded against him as she confirmed what he was thinking. "I don't think I could have embraced our relationship as easily, if not for those passionate dreams. At first they were a shock, but I still can't believe how quickly I came to crave them."

Andrew pulled Sara against him, and enjoyed the sensation as she snuggled against his chest, while he said, "Me too, my love."

"While I wish I could remember the first dream with you and Karen, I think I know what it was trying to do."

Sara's chuckling voice rose up from his chest, "Yeah, making you want to bury your face in her pussy."

Andrew laughed at her crass words, but knew that she was right. Whatever had happened in that dream had influenced his perspective of the teacher, and he now suspected that his fantasies of the two women kissing was caused by that same dream.

"It was nice that we could share our evening with Karen. Even if it was just in our dream," Sara's voice was tender and held her longing for the other woman as she continued, "I can't wait to feel her against me." She shuddered as she thought of being sandwiched between her two lovers.

Andrew sighed along with her, as they shared the same thought.

"I think that the bond knew how we felt, and gave us the dream to fulfill our desire to be together." He considered the thought, and allowed his mind to further explore another idea that he had been mulling over. A few moments later he cleared his throat and spoke, "Beyond helping us come together, I think that I am changing as a result of the dream. Every time there is more cum pooled across my belly, and the scent of my cum is different. I always wake feeling energized and excited for the day, even through the sweat and exhaustion of the dream."

He caressed Sara's back, and enjoyed the feeling of her against him.

"Why do you think we don't share the dream, and you don't seem to change, when we sleep in the glade?"

Sara's question had been percolating in the back of Andrew's mind all morning, and he still didn't have an adequate explanation that satisfied his uncertainty.

"I have no idea, kitten. Just like troubleshooting a problem with a computer, I know there is a reason. Everything has a cause or effect, and no matter how obscure or befuddling things may seem, something explains the difference."

Sara reached across him, and presented her chest as she grabbed her phone. Andrew admired the view while she checked the time. Sara's phone clunked against the nightstand, as she hopped back on her knees beside him. She patted his chest with a playful grin, and said, "Well, speculation time is over, handsome. Time to get ready."

She leaned down and pecked him on the lips, before springing out of bed. Andrew had been monitoring the time, and knew they had twenty-five minutes to get ready, otherwise they would be late. The comfort of their speculation made him procrastinate longer than he should have.

Lunging out of bed, he was preparing to get dressed when he realized that they had the house all to themselves. "What do you want for breakfast?"

Sara laughed and rubbed the slight bulge in her midsection before she responded, "Already ate, thanks." While she vanished into the bathroom, Sara called back, "Why don't you join me?"

"I'm going to get some cereal while you shower. It will probably be faster if we take turns."

Sara's chuckling voice echoed out of the master bath, while the sound of the shower came on. "Your loss."

Andrew watched the doorway for a moment, and was tempted by the idea of Sara stepping into the shower. "Yes it is," he admitted, as he walked down the hall to eat his cereal.

***** New Paradigm *****

The couple were quick to get ready, both having showered and prepared their bags in record time. Twenty-five minutes later they were speeding down the highway with Sara putting their car through its paces, as they raced towards their school. Soon, they took their usual parking spot a short distance from the front of the building.

Andrew and Sara were pleased to find that the hallways were still busy with students rushing to complete last minute preparations for their day, as they all hurried to make it to class on time.

"See you next period," Sara called back to Andrew after slapping his ass, as she ran by on her way to class.

Andrew chuckled at her playful if hurried display of affection, as he entered Dr. Blake's classroom. The dour expression on the students' faces as he entered the room was like a splash of cold water to the joyful young man. He turned and read the whiteboard, and understood the somber mood immediately.

"POP QUIZ"

Andrew found his way to the back of the room, where he set up his desk before realizing that their teacher was staring at him with a predatory glare. He swallowed and shifted in his chair, and whispered across to his pale-faced friend, "What's going on? Why is everyone so nervous?"

Seth whispered his response, "Dude never springs quizzes this soon. We're fucked."

Andrew shook his head and chuckled, as he leaned back in his chair, and locked eyes with Dr. Blake. Whatever the teacher had planned, Andrew knew he was the target, and as he studied the beady eyes of his treacherous teacher, he knew this could go one of two ways.

The bell rang, and Dr. Blake sprang from his desk with a joyful smile spread across his face. He placed a single sheet of paper on each student's desk as he traveled down each column of frightened faces. Andrew studied each sheet, and could tell that they were all identical, with only five questions on the single-sided piece of paper.

He sighed with relief. "So, it's going to be that game then, is it?"

Seth looked at his friend, and wondered what his quiet words had meant. It wasn't until every student sat before their piece of paper, that Seth realized Andrew did not have a test. He looked down at the floor to see if it had slipped off of his friend's desk, when he saw Dr. Blake walking down the aisle holding a small stack of papers. He had assumed that the teacher had run out of copies of the test, until his eyes bulged at the scene that unfolded before him.

The teacher set down the entire stack of papers on Andrew's desk, and the evil smile that spread across the older man's face spoke volumes. Andrew wore a broad grin, and smiled into the face of his adversary. Dr. Blake locked eyes with Andrew, and announced to the room, "You have until the end of class to finish the test. No calculators. Show your work."

The smile across the teacher's face lost its predatory sheen, as Andrew failed to blanch before the rules of the test. Andrew looked down at the small stack of papers, and estimated that he had about ten questions per page, and about fifteen pages, so around one-hundred-and-fifty questions. He checked the time on his phone within his mind, and realized he had fifty-three minutes to answer all the questions, so as long as he could finish three questions per minute, he would be able to complete the test in time.

Andrew smiled into the teacher's smug face.

"And begin," the teacher's words carried weight as they travelled across the small classroom, his voice causing the room to fill with the sound of fifteen students who frantically started writing.

Andrew reclined in his chair and crossed his arms, as he watched the cocky look on his teacher's face falter. He smiled before dropping his calculator into his bag, and raising his eyebrows in his teacher's direction. His message was heard loud and clear: You cannot claim I cheated.

The teacher huffed and walked to his desk, his confidence holding despite the crack that had formed in his resolve. Andrew would not slip Dr. Blake's satisfaction this time.

Andrew spent the first couple of minutes reviewing all of the questions. His amazing intellect processed them with shocking speed, and organized them from simplest to hardest. His estimate had proven to be close, the test coming in at a hefty one-hundred-and-forty questions.

Dr. Blake ignored the rest of the class, as he watched Andrew with intense interest. He chuckled to himself as he watched Andrew flip through the pages and then stare at the test like a deer in headlights, the small man's pencil frozen above the page in stunned disbelief. His eyes narrowed, as Andrew flipped a few pages into the test, and began writing with speed.

Seth had studied the course material while he prepared for bed the night before. He was no fool, and suspected that the teacher may try and spring some crap on him ever since Andrew had made his display in class the day before. While the quiz seemed daunting, he was grateful for his extra studying, because his understanding of the more advanced material was coming in handy with those earlier topics.

He glanced over at Andrew, and saw his friend's pencil charting out a graph of some kind beneath a question within the middle of his test. He looked across the page, and could see that several of the other questions had already been answered. There were plentiful calculations and formulae expanding upon the principles necessary to solve the underlying problems. He glanced at Andrew's face, and saw a man possessed.

Andrew's brain was working on several questions at the same time, his massive intellect striving to keep ahead of where he actively worked. While he had tried to keep from using his calculator through his gift — wanting to defeat his teacher's test without cheating — he realized the effort was futile. Andrew's subconscious was working ahead of him so efficiently that it became difficult for him to know what calculations had been performed by his brain, and which had been performed by some external device.

The monolith projected several displays, each of which were filling with calculations and graphs determining the simplest and easiest solution to each problem. By the time the bell rang, Andrew was reviewing the final page of his test. He was ensuring that the calculations he had placed on the most difficult problem were indeed correct. Andrew placed the previous sheets on top, and signed his name on the top right corner — not that the teacher would have any doubt which test was his.

Dr. Blake picked up the small stack of papers, before tapping them against Andrew's desk in an effort to ensure the pages were aligned. He smiled down at Andrew, who shook the haze from his mind. Andrew felt exhausted, after having expended so much mental strength forging a path through the teacher's daunting test.

"All done, sir," Andrew said with a smile, as he packed his pencil and unused eraser into his bag. To Seth's amazement, there was no hint of arrogance or defiance in Andrew's voice. His statement sounded like a simple matter of fact.

The cocky grin on the teacher's face showed the derision that he held for his student, as he shook his head and sauntered back to his large desk. Andrew wondered if there had been any tricks or misdirecting questions buried within the many problems, but felt confident that he had aced the test.

"I have never seen him gunning for someone so hard before," Seth admitted as the two friends stood beside the lockers across from Dr. Blake's classroom.

"There have been a few teachers who have targeted me over the years, but this is the first time I have stood up to one of them. I guess bullies escalate in the face of adversity," Andrew observed, as he hiked his bag up his shoulder and tapped into his core to try and soothe his aching mind. An unfamiliar glyph took shape within his thoughts, and as warm blue light filled his vision, his headache vanished and he felt revitalized.

Seth asked, "How do you think you did?" while Andrew took a large relaxing yawn.

"I killed it," Andrew said with a grin. "Though if Dr. Blake has his way, I'm sure I'll lose some points for some pedantic reason."

"Shiiit," Seth responded as he faded away. "Catch ya on the flippity."

"See you in PE, man," Andrew said, as he began heading towards English, his anticipation of seeing his next teacher bringing a smile to his tired face.

123456...8