The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She blinked back at him, trying to shake the shock from her thoughts. "What the hell do you mean, heal my body?"

Andrew laughed, loving his woman for her brash and straightforward question. "Remember when you almost killed Brandon at The Clowder? Well, if my guess is right, you will be able to heal yourself like he did, when I'm done."

Sara released a squee of excitement as she realized he was going to finish what he had started, but was silenced as he brought his hand up with a worried expression on his face.

"You need to understand that I have no idea how much energy this is going to take, and not only will I need to finish this symbol, but once you are capable of healing yourself, I will need to provide you with the energy to do that as well. Once you are healed, you must drop your connection to me."

Sara could see the concern in his eyes as he remembered what happened the last time he had connected with her.

"Whatever must happen with Brandon, that is in your hands. I may not even be conscious after this, but promise me one thing, kitten. Promise me that you will heal yourself fully before severing the connection."

Sara was about to agree, but then considered what he was asking, and wondered why he would be asking for it in the first place. Her eyes grew wide as she realized why he was worried. "I will not keep healing myself if I know that you are dying, Andrew. I cannot go through this just to lose you."

Andrew stood, closing the short distance between them, before leaning up and kissing her with tender affection. He knew how she felt, but knew that he had to take the risk. "You must. I could not live with myself if I knew that you died because I was afraid to risk my life for you. I spoke with Karen, and she agrees: Either we both come home to her... or... well, we both die, and she will hunt Brandon for the rest of her long life."

Sara had began to cry while Andrew talked, and she laughed through her sobs as she realized how much they were all risking for her. They had just formed their family, and the idea of living without either of her mates was almost too difficult to even consider.

"Fine, but promise me you can do this, Andrew. Or else, let me die here."

Andrew smiled and wiped a tear from his eye, and as he spoke, she saw through his false bravado, but knew that he wanted his words to be true. "I promise, this will work. So, just come home to us."

While Andrew and Sara shared a deep and powerful kiss, Karen's moans began to fill Sara's mind, echoing out through Andrew's body, while he began to glow more brightly with each and every declaration of passion that was released by their brown-haired lover. Sara could feel Andrew's cock jerk against her hip, and suspected she knew what was happening within the glade.

"Guess you finally got to have your way with Karen?" Sara asked, smiling down into Andrew's blushing face.

"We needed to generate a lot of energy, and can you think of a better way?"

Sara laughed, shaking her head as she said, "Sure, I'll pretend I believe that."

Andrew rolled his eyes and pecked her on the lips before saying, "The things I do for you."

They both laughed for a moment, but as the somber mood settled back upon them, Andrew turned and knelt before the ornate design once more.

Andrew grew quiet, and for several moments, he studied the lines of the ornate symbol on the floor of her mind, his fingers tapping and shifting while he seemed to consider what he would do. His body continued to pulse with the power of Karen's mounting pleasure, the echoes of her moans adding a haunting melody to the performance Andrew was about to enact.

The veins within Andrew's body began to glow, lilac energy feeding through his being, flowing out from his mind and traveling down his arms, until it terminated at his fingers. With fluid movements, his hands began to trace the foundational shape of her inner-most symbol, the existing lines growing in intensity as the once-emerald light changed to violet, and seemed to glow in tune with Andrew's body.

Sara began to tingle with the abundance of eldritch power that was being channeled into her, and as Andrew struggled to fill in the missing sections of the rune, she started to feel the moon in the sky, the call of the forest that surrounded the warehouse, and a tingling itch that spread out across her skin.

Within her mind, Sara began to glow more brightly, the veins within her amber body beginning to pulse with verdant shades of green light, the hues of the forest traveling from her amber skin and coursing through her body, everything reaching towards the center of her head. With every passing moment, she could feel the skin of her body grow more itchy, her heart beginning to race as her muscles twitched with unknown need.

The blood that filled her chest compressed her lungs, and fought her every effort to take a breath, and as she struggled against it, she realized that she was no longer within her mind. Intense heat radiated out across her body, flowing out from veins that seemed to pump pure molten magic. The tingling warmth spread out across her body, reaching ever closer to her head.

She was aware that Brandon and Mercedes were watching her, the young Therians unsure what was happening. She was shivering and shaking while clutching her chest. They seemed to think that she was dying, though she could see the uncertainty in Brandon's worried gaze.

Her hands became consumed by the heat that had spread out through her veins, and as she clenched her fists in a failed attempt to distract from the pain that shot through her side, she could feel her nails extend into sharp claws that dug into her palms. Her tensing muscles refused to let up, despite the pain that coursed through her hands.

The moment the magical energy reached her brain, she felt Andrew get forced from her mind, and knew that whatever he had been trying to accomplished had happened; her limitations were gone.

***** Passion's Gamble *****

Karen worked her hips with the kind of skill that would have made the Whore of Babylon envious. Despite Andrew's average size, he had caused her to cum several times with the aid of his special seed, which his body produced with reckless abandon as she dug her fingers into his chest, and rode him with wanton need.

Despite the force of her pleasure, she monitored Andrew through her gift, sensing every ounce of energy that they created as it built up within their bodies, hoping that it would allow him to accomplish whatever mysterious feat he thought would save Sara. Karen was frustrated that Andrew had not given her more details, but she could feel his resolve through their bond, and knew that he believed that what they were doing would save the woman they both loved.

As she climaxed, she could feel the energy she generated get removed as fast as it was created, and Karen was growing worried as she saw Andrew's sprite grow weaker within her mind. She fought against her orgasm to maintain her rhythm on Andrew's cock, his thick shaft gliding through her well-used tunnel, and stimulating every nerve she desired. Never before had her pussy felt so alive, every quivering inch tingling and tensing against Andrew's plundering tool.

While his eyes were closed, she could feel his attention as he performed his arcane task in the distant unknown of Sara's mind, and she was amazed. Even preoccupied as he was, his body continued to react to her expert performance, and as she dug her fingers into his chest, his hips met hers with gentle or forceful thrusts, fulfilling her needs and furthering their pleasure as the moment demanded. Karen cried out in joyous release while she struggled against the worry that clouded her enjoyment of what would have been — if not for the dire situation that demanded their actions — the best sex of her life.

Tani'm watched the lovers as they rutted upon the powerful ward within the center of the mysterious and magical glade. The sylvan lines of the arcane symbol glowed with eldritch power, bursting with ethereal light as Karen climaxed atop her young and diminutive mate. The overwhelming force of their sexual ardor consumed her, and while a couple of days before, Tani'm would have struggled against it, she found herself offering no resistance as she pleasured herself at the sight that was presented before her.

Her own orgasm was a welcome release from the desires that pulled at her, and she was surprised as she found herself continuing to stimulate her dripping pussy through the pleasure that rolled across her body. She licked her lips and wished for caramel, as she savored the sensations coursing through her body.

Karen was shocked by what she felt through her bond; the draw from Sara had escalated to a degree she had never known possible, and as Andrew bottomed out within her, she could feel his reserves empty, and his body begin to dwindle as muscle and tissue were converted into energy to be sent to their mate.

Andrew exploded within her, releasing a thick stream of his potent seed into her eager passage, and as she collapsed against his chest, the force of her orgasm sapping the strength from her body, she could feel massive amounts of sexual energy radiate out through their bodies. Every ounce of magical power was shunted through Andrew and into Sara, every pulse of his cock creating equal amounts of erotic energy and blissful pleasure for both partners.

She loved feeling his shaft shake within her, his thick semen making her abdomen grow warm as it brought them both to new heights of carnal delight. Again, she was amazed at how conflicted this experience was for her. Never before had she experienced anything remotely as amazing, and yet her mind continued to be brought back to Andrew, who even in that moment, was fighting to keep Sara from killing him. Karen wished that he could enjoy what they were doing, but knew that despite the joys of his body, his mind was burdened with a task of unimaginable importance.

The energy they created, while prodigious, never seemed to be enough, and only served to slow the deterioration that was consuming Andrew's body. After a few minutes of their shared orgasm, Karen could tell that he was drained, and as she ground herself against him, his flagging cock shifting and stimulating her sensitive tunnel as it slipped from within her she knew that she would never get him to climax before it was too late.

Andrew's eyes shot open, and Karen looked down into his violet gaze, her lips trembling against her fear. His hands gripped her hips, and he leaned forward, bringing his lips to hers as he savored the aftereffects of all her hard work. Karen could feel the change in Andrew as their lips danced, and while Sara continued to draw power from him, it was a tiny trickle that seemed to bring their distant lover a tremendous amount of joy.

Tani'm was laid out on her side several yards away, watching the lovers as she panted through her exhaustion. She was shocked as she watched all the hard work they had put in over the previous three days be taken away, until Andrew again looked more and more like the emaciated man she had first seen. His deterioration seemed to settle before he had lost all of his muscle, but the skeletal definition across his body was difficult for her to look at.

Karen could feel the extent of Andrew's sacrifice, and knew that he had risked everything to give Sara her best chance for survival. Her worry was diminished by his adoring smile, and as he reached up and wiped away her tears with his thin, frail fingers, he whispered, "I love you."

Karen was amazed that she could not see any fear within his eyes, and felt only pride through their bond. Andrew was happy in the knowledge that his sacrifice had given Sara a fighting chance.

She began to try and give him strength, her gift tearing apart her body to fulfil her demands, but as she tried to apply her skills, the magic would not take hold. Karen was reminded of the difficulties she had experienced when trying to help him rebuild his body when they first came to the glade, and she finally understood why: Whatever he had done to survive the attack from Brandon and Mercedes had caused him to convert his body into magical energy — the same thing he had done in that moment for Sara — and her gift couldn't repair that kind of damage.

Andrew's weak fingers clung to her side, and she could feel him growing firm, his soft cock growing hard and forcing its way back into her depths. The thickening length of his manhood spread her open and caused both lovers to take a deep breath, as Andrew's lust revitalized Karen's libido. Her hips began to move, and she basked in his gaze as his eyes grew wide with shock at her skill.

Karen pushed herself up, while her hips guided Andrew's cock along the most sensitive parts of her luscious tunnel, and as she moved, his cock tensed and jerked, adding extra stimulation as he passed over her more sensitive areas. Andrew drank in the sight of her glorious breasts as she rose up before him, and could feel her orgasm building within her. Her movements were slow and sensual, his wise and tender mate taking great care with his frail body, while she luxuriated in every moment of their shared pleasure.

Sara continued to draw bursts of energy from Andrew, the slight pulls seeming to provide her with equal parts excitement and surprise. Andrew only hoped that she would be able to survive the ordeal, and would soon be home with them. Her draw was so much lighter than it had been those many days before at The Clowder, and Andrew hoped that she was able to do what she needed. He could tell that her wounds were repaired, and that whatever was happening excited her greatly. The one thing he did not feel from her, was fear, and that gave him more hope than anything.

The energy they produced as they climaxed together was more than enough to compensate for Sara's draw, and as Karen collapsed against Andrew, their lips creating a sudden and passionate seal, they could both feel Sara's overwhelming joy.

Karen lifted her head and locked her gaze with Tani'm as laughter came to her lips, dancing through the air in excited tones of relief. She smiled, her face gaining a predatory sheen as she said to Sara in the distant unknown, "Make them pay."

Tani'm was unable to do anything but release a nervous laugh as she listened to Karen's words. While Tani'm had just come to know Karen, the last three days had taught her that the older woman carried a deep and unending value for life. That the only thing Karen valued more than the well being of those around her, was Andrew and Sara.

The gleeful excitement within Karen's umber eyes brought a shiver up her spine, and made her realize that there was no safe harbour for those that threatened the miraculous family that she had stumbled upon; that even Karen, the most peaceful person she had ever met, would never stop until brutal justice had been meted out.

Karen had been evasive about Sara, only saying that she was wild and carefree, and someone she expected Tani'm would like right away. If their mysterious partner was anywhere near as special as they were, than Tani'm was certain that somewhere far away, something terrible was about to happen to those who had taken her.

***** Revenge *****

The sounds of rattling chains filled the warehouse as Sara writhed on the floor. The heat from her body could be felt by Brandon and Mercedes who watched her from five yards away, with worry in their eyes. Mercedes feared for a woman she had come to respect, while Brandon feared for his life, knowing that Sara was unlike anyone he had ever met, and that she would kill him the moment she had the chance.

He wanted to move in, to try and stomp her head in before it was too late, but the memory of the last time he had tried stayed his hand, keeping him from moving. He wanted to command Mercedes to perform the task, but knew that she would resist him, and while he still had some of his primal energy, he knew he was running low. Just as he considered leaving, the air became quiet as Sara's body grew still.

All Sara had known was pain, as the heat that saturated her body gripped her with intense force. Her muscles clenched and shook, seeming to grow in strength as she felt changes cascade across her body. Every minor difference built upon the last as her musculature shifted, and while she was unsure what was happening, she knew that it was what Andrew had been working towards. The intensity of the changes was overwhelming, and the flood of energy that powered them had her concerned for Andrew, who she could feel struggling through their bond.

The sensation was similar to the heat that she had felt after Andrew had filled her with his cum, and that thought comforted her through the pain of the experience, as she failed to do anything but writhe through the changes. As her agony began to diminish, she noticed how much more acute her senses were.

High in the sky, the full moon watched the forest that surrounded them, and Sara was aware of it all, her breath coming to her in a deep and measured pace as she followed the movements of the forest in her mind. She could feel the moon shining through the broken skylight, and in its rays, she could feel the power of it; it was like an old and familiar friend caressing her cheek, and giving her strength. As she flexed her muscles, she was amazed at how different she felt.

Every part of her body felt unfamiliar, more agile and responsive, her desires manifesting the moment she considered them, and as she methodically checked every limb, she became aware that her wounds were healed. Though she had felt him get pushed out from her mind, Sara could tell that Andrew was still connected to her, and as she pulled her consciousness inwards, she could see his violet sprite tethered to a glowing storm of emerald energy.

The glyph was gone, and in its place rested that growing cloud of verdant light, and near it, she could feel passion and joy flowing out from Andrew's adorable sprite. It seemed somehow more defined, and his presence felt more pronounced as she studied him. He nuzzled up against her neck, his passionate declaration of climax echoing out through her mind, as Karen brought him to completion.

She shook her head and laughed, feeling moisture leak from between her legs as she wished she could join her lovers. In that moment, she became aware of something new, something strange.

Andrew had been right, she could sense a whole new set of muscles. Well, not muscles, she realized, it was more like an instinct. No, not an instinct, either, but something between the two. As Sara struggled to understand these new powers, she somehow knew what they were, and how to use them. It was like catching yourself from a fall; she knew that when she needed them, they would just manifest.

Sara sat up, the weight of the heavy chains seeming inconsequential as she locked her gaze on Brandon. The large man took a step back, and Mercedes gasped as Sara's amber eyes settled upon them, her almond irises noticing every detail. "Ready for number four, little man?" Sara asked with excitement in her voice, her razor sharp teeth glistening in the moonlight.

Brandon took another step back, muttering, "How is this possible?" He turned his steely gaze on Mercedes before he continued, "I thought you killed the wizard."

The thin woman balked before his angry glare, and responded with fear in her voice, "I thought I did. He was dead, I saw the life leave him myself."

He knew she was telling the truth. The command he had laced his implied question with had not been resisted, and the fear he saw in her wide eyes affirmed the validity of her statement. Somehow — beyond all understanding — Sara had become a full Therian. The gleam in her eyes told him that she was a natural hunter, and he was her prey.

1...345678