The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you honestly feel that way?"

Their eyes met, and in Andrew's gaze, Karen could sense his worry. He was concerned for her, and for the first time since they Bonded, she was unsure why. She squinted and turned her head, silently asking, "Why do you ask?"

"Your life is your own, and whether you spend it saving thousands, or watching the world pass by is a decision that only you can make." He peered into her eyes, love written in every contour of his smiling face, "Just because you possess such amazing gifts doesn't mean you're obligated to use, or master them."

The passion that Andrew held for almost everything he focused his attention on stood in direct conflict with what he was telling her, and she never expected to hear him make such a statement. As if he could read her mind, he continued, "Never feel that you must change to be part of this family.

"I love understanding the world around me, always have, even before these wonderful gifts manifested themselves. Seeing how things fit together is something that has always come naturally to me, and seems to have become frighteningly accurate ever since I came into my powers. I can't help but be excited as I explore my gifts, and try to understand this vast world of magic that I have been thrown into, but know that all I want from you, is your presence in my life."

He meant every word, and as she studied his serious expression, Karen realized that she was excited by everything they had been doing nearly as much as he was. She had known for some time that their Bonding had given her back the thirst to understand her gifts that she had lost all those centuries ago, when The Council had tried to force her into their way of thinking. Karen did not care if her newfound drive to explore her powers came from Andrew, the bond, or just the circumstances they found themselves in; she was just glad to have that sense of exhilaration back.

Karen leaned in, kissing the man who had changed her life with a fervor that spoke of her gratitude. Andrew knew she did not need to hear his words to know how he felt, but wanted to speak them aloud, just the same. Karen took a moment to wonder at how wise Andrew was, knowing that no eighteen-year-old should possess the level of insight and understanding that he had. It's a difficult thing to accept that personal liberty means allowing someone with great gifts to squander them in pursuit of anything else.

He couldn't have been more correct, but she also recognized that they could have a profound influence on the world. What if Isaac Newton, or any number of great people through the course of human events had chosen to pursue interests that they were less gifted or suited for? How different would the world have been without their contributions?

She could not help but laugh, realizing that she was perhaps thinking too highly of her family and their gifts, and recognizing that their conversation had slipped off the rails a bit.

"I fear we've veered a bit off-topic, my love." Karen smiled as she studied Andrew's weak body. He was exhausted, having almost digested all of the nutrients he had gained from the water he drank earlier, and she could tell that his body was eager for more.

Andrew's chuckling voice followed Karen as she grabbed the verdant cup from beside him and scurried to the pond to refill the soft but sturdy container. Her svelte hindquarters provided an enticing view as she performed her task.

"What can I say? You inspire me." Andrew provided with a smile, causing them to share a laugh while he found his way back to what he was trying to explain, before they shifted topics.

"From what that soldier said, Tani'm's an amazing warrior. I can't imagine how she avoided being bitten by that massive beast for as long as she did, but once it caught her, it seems like the fight was over almost immediately. It's obvious that she's going to go after that thing with or without our help, and if I can find any way to assist, I'm going to."

He could see the worry flash across Karen's face as she handed him the cup, and shook his head while he allayed her concerns. "I'm not dumb enough to try and fight that thing — give me more credit than that."

Andrew's smile grew wide while his eyes shone with excited glee at whatever he was thinking.

"If I can re-enforce her suit, then she just might be able to take on the wolf."

For fifty years Karen had lived a quiet life, mostly keeping to herself as she moved from small town to small town every decade or so. As a vision of Alexi's face — that of her long-lost adoptive son — came to her, she was reminded of a truth she had chosen to forget; that magic draws magic. It was no coincidence that the wolf had found its way to their forest at that moment, or that Tani'm would be drawn into their circle. She chuckled as she realized that even her presence there was likely the hidden influence of the magical forces that gave them their power.

Andrew was studying her smiling face, and was pleased when she returned his happy grin before stating, "That sounds like a fantastic place to start."

He chugged the contents of the container, enjoying the cool sense of refreshment as it traveled down his throat and settled into his stomach. Andrew set the soft cup back down and shared a knowing grin with Karen — before they could accomplish anything, they would need to get him healthy, and he knew just how to speed that process along.

Karen could feel the heat of Andrew's lust wash through her as he ran his fingers across the small of her back. The movement was slow and gentle, though she could sense his need in the contact, and knew that if it were not for his condition, the movements would have been firm and insistent. Too many times they had been forced to hide from their desires, the importance of their conversation taking precedence over their animalistic urges.

Andrew struggled to lean in and give her a kiss, his passion for her showing in the desperation in his eyes.

"I know that this must happen for me to heal, but I want you to know that-"

Their soul-searing kiss completed the statement that Karen refused to allow Andrew to finish. She knew that he loved her, and that beyond whatever utility their desires were serving, what they were about to do was more about how they felt, than anything else.

"Ma petite chérie." (Translated from French: My little darling) The words left Andrew's lips as a whisper, but felt like a bolt of lightning against Karen's heart. She was unsure where he had learned the phrase, and was not surprised by how poorly he had pronounced it, but the pride she saw on his face told her that he had been waiting for that moment to spring it on her.

His timing could not have been more perfect, and any hesitance that the condition of his body had given her was stripped away by those few syllables. She swung her leg across his body, and as their mouths met, her feminine lips made contact with his swollen male member. The inflamed folds of her wanton need spread open against his length, the heat of their desires equally matched as her juices coated his flesh. While their mouths performed a passionate dance, their hips moved in tune with their desires.

Andrew was amazed by how much joy his statement had given Karen, and could feel how much those simple words had meant to her through the fervor of her affection. He rested his hands on her thighs, his fingers clinging to her supple flesh as his body tried to maintain her rhythm. He knew that he had been inside of her not that long before, but somehow, he recognized that this time would be different.

For many long minutes, Karen kissed and giggled with Andrew, bringing herself close to climax as she ran her unhooded clit along his shaft. Every time her sensitive nub ran along the soft tip of his cock, she could feel his anticipation grow, his desire to enter her dripping paradise evident in his needful eyes. His entire length was ablaze with his desire, and if not for his gifts, he would have been driven to insanity by the teasing stimulation that promised — yet never delivered — endless joy.

Andrew's violet eyes bore holes into Karen's umber gaze, appreciation and longing shining out as he enjoyed every passing second. In that moment, Karen realized how special Andrew and Sara were, and knew that with every experience, she was becoming more and more like them — her honey-sweet scent confirming for them both what she suspected to be true.

Karen bit her lower lip, her orgasm waiting at the outer edges of her reach, and as she felt it build up within her, she experienced a sense of anticipation she had never known before. There had been many talented lovers that Karen had shared a bed with over her long life, many of whom she longed for from time to time, memories of their trysts revisiting her in the darkness of a lonely night. But, as she felt her nerves catch fire through the intense passion she had built with Andrew, all those moments were lost. They were shattered and broken against the limitless pleasure that radiated through her body. Andrew's gifts and loving attention, had taken her to places she never knew possible.

She moved forward, and gasped as Andrew took her large nipple into his mouth, then laughed as she sensed Andrew's expectation when her arm reached between their sweat-soaked bodies. Her orgasm almost crested at the contact of her lover's lips, the sensitive flesh of her prized mammaries adding to the storm of pleasure that roiled within her body. Karen was surprised to find that Andrew had contracted his pelvic floor, lifting his cock so that he was perfectly aligned with her dripping passage, his slickened cock throbbing and aching for what was about to happen, pre-cum oozing from its tip in anticipation.

Andrew's mouth continued to apply gentle yet firm pressure to her areola, his tongue teasing her nipple while his lips massaged the dark nerve-rich skin that surrounded it. Karen's breath escaped her, and her sensitive flesh escaped Andrew's attention with an audible pop as he too gasped against the sensation of her womanhood welcoming him into her body.

The sensation was unlike anything Andrew had experienced before; Karen's pussy was softer than Sara's, and at first seemed less resistant to the invasion his cock was performing. But, as more of him vanished within her hot, moist passage, he could feel her walls constrict and undulate arounding his firm and sensitive meat. Karen's tunnel seemed to be pulling at Andrew's shaft, providing counter-pressure to the motion his hips were providing, and the intensity of her muscles was amazing.

He could see the playful joy that Karen was taking from the experience as their eyes met, and behind her gaze, he could see how little concentration it took for the talented woman to perform her task. What he saw in her radiant brown eyes was joy — unending happiness at the experience she was having — and satisfaction in the knowledge that she had not only surprised Andrew, but was providing him with so much pleasure. They built a steady and passionate rhythm, Andrew's gifts compensating for his physical condition as his hips and cock worked to meet her needs.

Karen's mastery of her feminine muscles inspired Andrew, and through the following minutes, he learned from his mate, finding the perfect moments to tense his pelvic floor and force his cock to stimulate her most sensitive places. She was an eager participant in his discoveries, their voices sounding out in joy and laughter as they collaborated to help Andrew understand how to satisfy his demanding mate.

As Karen's climax mounted, and began to crest over the edge of her resistance, Andrew used all of his remaining strength to bring his hands up and cup her breasts, saying, "Cum with me, my love," as they both stopped struggling against their impending orgasms.

Karen collapsed atop Andrew, both lovers crying out in joy as Karen was assaulted by an amount of pleasure she had not been prepared for. For the first time since Andrew had started exploring his gifts with Sara, he nearly lost consciousness, his body too weak to rise to the challenge of his quivering muscles. Karen lasted longer than she expected, her mind and body struggled with impressive might to meet the trial that was before her, but as Andrew's cum filled her sensitive tunnel, her already overstimulated body exploded with renewed pleasure. It was not until his cock pulsed for a second time, the impressive volume of his ejaculation forcing his seed to leak from where their bodies met, that she fainted.

As more of his seed seeped from her body, adding his scent to the honey-rich fragrance that already saturated the air around them, Andrew savored the moment, knowing that he had finally been able to welcome Karen into their family properly. He had been anticipating that moment since the night he had pleasured her in her shower, knowing that her mastery of her body would feel amazing, but that knowledge had not prepared him for the reality he had just experienced.

Their pleasure danced and played through their bodies for several minutes, Andrew's long and casual orgasm allowing him to prolong their release, and ensure that he was able to capitalize on every ounce of energy they had created. By the time the last of his seed was ready to be delivered, Karen had managed to position herself to feast upon the sweet nectar, and welcomed it into her mouth with a moan and blissful smile that looked magical wrapped around his thick cock.

As Andrew explained to Karen how he would like to clean his mate, and she crawled along his body, preparing to straddle his face, they both settled in for a long and joyful day of restoring Andrew to health.

***** Strange Customs *****

"Fuck you, cheater."

Daniel's voice filled the small room, easily heard by Wilcox, who leaned back in his chair and studied the "Go" board that rested on the table between them. Wilcox shrugged with feigned indifference, pride in his victory just visible behind his eyes, as he said, "Just got lucky, I guess."

"Like hell," Daniel huffed, as he scooped the pebbles into a bag, replacing the game into its box while he tried to figure out how his companion had managed to cheat. They had been partners for almost a month, and in that time, they had managed to find some semblance of comfort in the small space.

The square room was barren save for the table, two chairs, and a nondescript wooden chest. It was fifteen feet across from wall-to-wall, with two doors that each sat in the center of opposite walls. As Daniel placed the box containing the game back into the chest, he was pleased to find two plates with steaming hot steak and roasted potatoes resting inside. He lifted the meals from the chest and turned towards the table, unsurprised to see Wilcox staring at the plain-looking door that led to the heart of downtown Seattle.

"She won't be back for another day or two, so you can relax, Wilco."

Wilcox chuckled and shook his head, finding the sound of his abbreviated name uncomfortable, but recognizing that Daniel would never stop calling him that.

"I know that, but... I don't know, she just freaks me out."

Daniel set the extra plate down in front of Wilcox, before settling onto his seat and cutting off a large chunk of beef. As Daniel stuffed the large bite into his mouth, Wilcox asked him, "Don't you worry about those attacks in Europe?"

He continued to chew while he savored his meal, shrugging at his colleague's expectant glare.

"Dammit, Daniel! Why can't you take this seriously?!" Wilcox asked, his voice made loud by his frustration.

Daniel cut off another large piece of meat, swallowing and pausing long enough to say, "What's that shit gotta do with us?" before once again filling his mouth with the juicy steak.

Wilcox turned his attention on the door that sat on the other side of the room, his eyes pulling Daniel's attention, until they were both admiring the passage which never ceased to capture their interest. Unlike the door that led to the street outside, this door was anything but plain; the craftsmanship was unbelievable, light sun-bleached wood held together by silver bands decorated with crystal ornamentation. The points where the bands had been secured to the wood seemed to sparkle with otherworldly light, and enticed their eyes to continue their inspection.

They both shook their heads, clearing their minds and refocusing themselves on the task at hand. There was a reason they had been chosen for the job they performed, and as Wilcox looked back at Daniel, he could see the slight trepidation that stalked behind the man's bravado.

Daniel, for his part, missed the days when he had been alone, and resented the fact that The Council had forced him to work with a partner.

"Nah, why would anyone want t-"

Daniel's statement was cut short as the nondescript door flew open. The room filled with the sounds of the bustling city streets, and as the cool urban air rushed into the small room, the two men stood from their chairs, drawing small orbs from within cleverly hidden vest pockets. Pale-blue light began to dance beneath the crystalline surface of Wilcox's orb, and dark-red light within Daniel's, as magical energy began to permeate the small room. Caili entered the confined space, pausing as she took in the sight of the two wizards who held their magical focuses in hand, the space between her and them filled with crackling electricity and swirling jets of azure flame.

If not for her mood, she might have been impressed, but as it was, she was struggling not to lash out at the mortals who stood before her. It only took a moment for recognition to strike the two wizards, and as their focuses began to dim, so too did the magic that had filled the air. Daniel lifted his chair from where it had fallen, and continued to eat, leaving their new arrival for his partner to deal with.

Wilcox replaced his chair, before returning his attention to the imposing woman who had just entered. She was the only guest that they ever saw, and as far as they knew, she was one of the few agents allowed passage into Seattle. The anger he could see in her eyes made him realize that something was not right.

"Everything alright, Caili?"

She stepped forward and opened her black trench coat, extending her arms out to the side and exposing the silver, cloth-like material that rested beneath. Her gladius hung from her hip, its blade shrouded from sight within its scabbard.

"Conduct your inspection with haste."

Wilcox swallowed back his nervousness, the tall woman's gaze following him as he approached and searched her muscular frame. She had her normal assortment of weapons and armor, but nothing else — he was not surprised, she never had anything else.

"What's going on?" he asked again, hoping to get something from the enigmatic woman.

She turned her eyes on him, and in those sky-blue pools, he could see the frustration that was driving her anger. He could see a small boy lying against a tree, a large wound across his chest, and a naked woman standing before him with blood and tissue hanging from her fingers. Whoever the boy was, he was surely dead. No sooner had the vision entered his thoughts, than Caili's barricades came crashing down.

"Careful where you inspect, Wilcox." Caili's voice sounded like cold steel being drawn from its sheath, "I'm here on Celestial business, lest you forget."

He shivered at her words, knowing that he should have been more careful when dealing with a guest of her stature. "Sorry, my Lady."

Caili had been forced to watch Andrew's attack unfold from her perch high within the trees of the forest, and despite her desires, she stayed her hand, heeding the Mother Superior's warning. She kicked herself for allowing her anger to lower her guard enough for Wilcox to have seen her thoughts, and as she adjusted the memory of Andrew's face within the young wizard's mind, she consoled herself that no harm had been done.