The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be safe, you two!" Karen yelled out after the two powerful women as they vanished into the forest.

Thunderfoot caught up to Tani'm not long after she entered the protection of the trees, and while they both could sense Sara nearby, neither of them could hear or tell exactly where she was.

Night had covered the forest in darkness, and what light would have been provided by the full moon was dimmed by the thin cloud cover that blanketed the sky. Tani'm's gift provided her with the sight that Sara and Thunderfoot naturally possessed, so while to a human the tall trees and uneven forest floor would have been a never ending series of surprises, to them it was clear as day.

As the three supernatural beings moved deeper into the rainforest, Tani'm could tell that the wolf was getting closer, and as they leapt and dodged their way through the brush in a silent march towards destiny, a herculean howl rose up in the distance — an unmistakable challenge from a mighty and dangerous foe.