The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But your mother is not like us. She is one-hundred-percent human, and the notions of what a family means is as true for her as it is to my parents. It's within her nature to want to be socially monogamous with one man, and the idea of sharing him with someone else is against everything she has ever known."

Andrew could see pride within Karen's eyes; he had learned a lot about the decision that had brought her into their family, and it showed. On the other hand, Sara seemed annoyed.

"What the hell does any of this have to do with anything."

Her words were ripe with frustration and anticipation of why Andrew was so nervous. She could tell by the Bond that they shared, that Andrew was leading towards something he feared would hurt her, and every moment he built toward it, was another moment she was left waiting for the boot to drop.

Over her shoulder he could see Karen watching him with anticipation. He could see that she knew where he was leading, but was unsure how he was going to get there from where he had taken the story.

"What did your mother do? In that moment, when she was confronted by the reality that stood before her, what was her instinct?"

"She moved out, and refused to ever see him again."

The words lacked the emotion that her previous statements had held, sounding rehearsed and worn from having been spoken and repeated many times before. It was clear to her mates that Sara did not consider the statement, she just made it, knowing the events well.

Andrew took a breath and Sara and Karen knew through their gifts that he was being exceptionally careful about what he was saying.

"Why did she do that?"

They knew their mate well, and could tell that Andrew was working hard to not explain what it was he wanted Sara to figure out. With his question, Sara pictured Michelle, Andrew's kind-hearted mother, who had used a similar strategy to try and understand their early relationship. That realization, more than anything else, helped to temper Sara's frustration, a frustration that grew with every moment that Andrew forced her to follow his circuitous trail.

"I don't know. She was pissed off, and felt betrayed..."

Sara's statement trailed off as she imagined her mother in that moment, cornered by a man she trusted more than anything, just to find that he had done something she saw as unforgivable. What she had sensed instinctively when Andrew began, was connected directly in that moment, when she realized that her own emotions about what her mother had done, must have felt nearly identical to what Vivienne had felt all those years before.

Karen's voice whispered out from behind her shoulder, the woman's breath brushing against Sara's perfect skin as she spoke. "Here is the most important question, my dear: Do you think she made the right decision?"

Time seemed to stand still for Sara, who knew the answer immediately, but withdrew from it, knowing that she would no longer be speaking about her mother, but her own rash actions from earlier that night.

Andrew kept his body a short distance from Sara, unsure what she would do when she figured out what they had tried to lead her towards. Tears again welled in her eyes as she settled her amber gaze upon him, and as they shared that moment, Andrew could feel her conflict rise.

"This is so dumb!" Sara blurted as her neck tried to tense, threatening to steal her voice. "She had no right to do any of that."

Her entire body was wrapped in the limbs of her mates as she wallowed in her own uncertainty. She was right to feel betrayed, she knew that, but at the same time, she was confused about everything that had happened. Andrew struggled to understand the torrent of conflicting emotions that raced through Sara's body, but took comfort in the soft gaze of Karen, who assured him that their mate would be all right.

Sara tried to consider things from her mother's perspective, but every time she tried, she was brought back to her own sense of betrayal.

"Does she even love me? Everything she has done with me these last few years was just an effort to control me."

Andrew started to speak, but Karen cut him off with a well-placed finger on his lips.

Sara wanted to hear Karen speak up from behind her, to remind her that her mother would have only gone through those extremes because of the love that the woman held for her; that no one would have spent so much time and effort to try and protect someone, unless that person was very important to them.

Why wasn't Andrew trying to remind her that all of those distractions her mother had invented, had given her the few fun moments they had shared. That when she longed for her mother, she longed for those moments to become a more normal part of their life together.

It was in that moment that her body began to shake with the realization of what had driven her mother out of her life. She wanted to take the blame on herself, and while Andrew was new at interpreting Sara's intense emotions, Karen had little problem understanding what was happening.

Andrew's arms felt safe and secure, and in some strange and undefinable way, Karen's warm body and gentle grasp promised forgiveness and understanding.

"It's not your fault, my precious." Karen's tone was just as soft as her arms, and the gentle caress of her breath affirmed the truth of her words.

The same anger that drove Sara to flee the living room earlier that night had also caused the many arguments that she had shared with her mother, both women allowing their tempers to rule over their common sense. Sara had always tried to convince her mother that her behavior was a result of her supernatural nature, while her mother could only see an unruly child, refusing to take responsibility for the poor decisions of youth. Neither woman tried to see the situation from the other's perspective, and allowed that heated blindness to drive them into talking over each other until nothing could be said at all.

"What was I supposed to do?"

Andrew was confused by his mate's question, knowing that it was not about what had happened that night, but something more fundamental. His eyes pleaded with Karen to take the lead, and she was proud of him for having the wisdom to know when he had reached the end of his ability. She too was uncertain what Sara was referring to, but knew that no matter what it was, the answer would be the same.

"Own your part of it."

Sara's short gasping breaths lengthened out as they deepened, causing her chest to rise and fall with the tempo of her slowing heart. There were few times in Sara's life that she possessed the type of clarity she was finding in that moment, and as she peered into Andrew's intense and worried gaze, she knew he had given her more than her Therian birthright.

He did not question the intensity of Sara's kiss, or the peace that settled over her as their lips danced, just enjoying the feeling of her against him. Karen let out a loud, "Awww," as they came together, and they could tell by her tone that the woman was smiling.

Sara was far from understanding how deep her insecurities ran, or how much her anger had affected her life, but she knew she would figure it out. Before she had Bonded with Andrew and Karen, there was no way she could have grasped the role she had played in the fall of her relationship with her parents, and she was positive that she never could have accepted it.

A month ago, she would have run from the house the moment she had figured out what they were trying to tell her. She was reminded of her father, and the words he had said to her when he was trying to explain why she would have to leave The Clowder when she was a child. The memory lingered in her thoughts, battling her growing lust as she started to realize the pain that decision had caused the man.

She drove the memory back, resolving herself to revisit it at a more appropriate time. In that moment, where she had once felt anguish, she felt only white hot arousal. It was as if something feral had woken within her, and through it she felt an uncontrollable urge to serve her mates.

Andrew noticed the change in Sara first, their Bond making it clear a second before her lips pulled away from him. Karen's gift sensed her shift a moment later, the redhead's arousal washing over her like the soft caress of a tender lover. Her hands gripped Sara flesh, the athletic woman tipping her head back and gasping out as Karen massaged her midsection and rolled her nipple between her fingers.

Karen's pussy clenched at the sight of Sara's almond eyes as the powerful woman turned her gaze upon her. Within those orbs, Karen could see pure uncontrollable desire. She had never felt so helpless, and part of her ached for Sara to ravish her.

If either of her mates had blinked, they would have missed it as Sara leapt atop Andrew, her hands gripping the center of his shirt and ripping it from his body, throwing the remnants to either side of the bed. Karen watched as the fabric drifted above her, seeming to move in slow motion as Sara continued to tear garment after garment from Andrew and her body.

Within moments there were tattered pieces of cloth scattered throughout the room, and no matter how much any of them tried, all any of them could do was pant with desire. The air was humid with their ardor, and a sweet and musky odor began to fill the room. Sara and Andrew were naked, her pubic mound grinding against his turgid flesh, as Andrew gazed up at Sara in complete supplication.

How things had changed so quickly was lost on all but Sara, not that Karen or Andrew dared to question what was happening. Sara gripped Andrew's wrists as she sealed her mouth to his, bringing his hands above his head while their lips played a feverish game. The moment she held both of his wrists within a single iron grip, she pulled back from Andrew, their breath escaping in a single gasp as she brought her chest up and balanced herself with one hand.

Karen was captivated, seeing both of her lovers glistening in the pale light that filtered in through the open window. She could not believe how fragile Andrew seemed beneath the powerful woman, his muscles flexing as he tried to fight her grip to lean forward. His tongue darting out, just missing her nipple as he tried in vain to stimulate her. Sara continued to glide Andrew's firm cock between her slick and sensitive folds as she turned her gaze on Karen.

Sara reached out with her free hand, and part of Karen was terrified. She was not afraid of Sara, who she knew would never hurt her, but of herself, and the confusing emotions that Sara was bringing up within her.

A long life had meant centuries of experience, and while she had tried BDSM often over all that time, she had never truly felt helpless. Even though Sara had yet to touch her, she knew that she was powerless against her, and in no small way, that turned her on.

Her loins were on fire, and the closer Sara's hand got, the more her breasts ached to be touched. Sara rested a single finger on Karen's firm midsection, just above her bellybutton, and traced it up her chest until she hooked it under the black lacy fabric that ran between the two cups of the woman's ornate bra. The enticing garment was a marvel of engineering, managing to contain Karen's ample breasts while providing just enough details to make the mammaries irresistible.

Sara smiled and raised an eyebrow, forcing Karen to break their gaze and look at where Sara's finger rested between her breasts. The feral woman held the fabric with a single finger, the thin material resting within the crook behind the first knuckle. While Sara maintained a steady and gentle pressure, it seemed as if she was beckoning for Karen's breasts to come out and play with her upturned hand, and as her finger flexed, Karen could see Sara's nail extend into a sharp and dangerous weapon.

"Either you remove it, or I do," Sara declared with a throaty purr.

Karen's body moved on its own, as if free from her will, and her expensive lingerie was discarded with quick but safe efficiency. Andrew was the only other person who had ever made Karen so eager to be rid of her clothing, and as she felt the cool air caress her exposed breasts, she was struggling not to giggle at her own excitement.

Sara watched with interest as Karen removed her last few pieces of clothing, and the syrupy liquid which coated the woman's panties enflamed her already overpowering lust. Sweets had always been a guilty pleasure for Sara, and while Andrew's luscious cream caramel would always be her favorite, her mouth salivated at the scent of honey.

Her lip twitched and she gasped in surprise as Andrew managed to wiggle from her grasp far enough to take her firm and sensitive nipple into his mouth. Even his saliva made her flesh tingle as she rose up onto her feet, his tongue tracing a mournful line along her C-cup breast as it pulled away from him. Andrew tried to rise, but her foot came down, pressing him against the mattress with firm but undeniable strength to the center of his chest.

Sara's toes wiggled against his pecs, massaging his straining muscles as he tried to rise, while she said, "Soon, my love."

Sara was unsure if she had ever seen the type of lust that was written across her lovers' faces, and as she admired them, their eyes pleading for her to satisfy their needs, she knew she would never grow tired of the sight. She paused, taking in their beauty for a few seconds as they squirmed against their own desires.

Andrew's dick stood out from his waist, a little more than five-inches of throbbing glory, begging for attention. Sara jumped into the air, turning with a speed and agility that seemed impossible. Her knees came to a rest on either side of Andrew's midsection, her inflamed pussy oozing her lust upon his chest, while her gaze remained on Karen.

Sara was sitting on Andrew's chest, his arms trapped by her legs, which refused to allow him to do anything more than flail while he was forced to watch her ass — not that he minded the enticing view. Karen sat on her knees beside the young lovers, and thought about reaching out and grasping Andrew's dick, which twitched and leaked his delicious fluids just in front of Sara's pubic mound, but any attempt at movement was stopped by Sara's intense gaze.

The strong woman reached out and pushed her fingers into Karen's thick, curly hair, before clenching her hand into a fist and eliciting a yelp from the older woman, who felt helpless as she was pulled into a surprisingly gentle kiss. It was clear to Karen just how strong Sara had become, as the resistance she had tried to mount was prevented with what seemed like little effort from the athletic woman.

Andrew was strong for his size, but just like Karen, he was powerless against Sara's irresistible strength. After several seconds of struggling to free his arms, or move his legs in a way that would help him, he grinned with mischievous glee.

A moment later, Sara moaned into Karen's mouth, their lips parting long enough for Sara to gasp in shock as she felt some strange and unknown force drive itself deep into her. Karen seized the moment and grabbed her fiery mate by either side of her face, pulling Sara back into a deep and passionate kiss.

Andrew was amazing by the spectacle before him, as he used his new favorite spell to fuck his mate with telekinetic force. From where he lay helpless beneath her, he watched in fascination as her pussy opened, and its folds were stretched out around her invisible invader. He was careful to keep its size a bit smaller than what he estimated his own erect penis to be, and could tell by Sara's response that he had hit the mark.

Sara wrapped her arms around Karen, and the bed creaked as the tall woman was lifted off the mattress. Worry flashed through Karen's mind, as she was again reminded of just how little she could do against Sara's undeniable might.

Their kiss never broke, and as Karen came to rest just before Sara, Andrew trapped between her legs, she felt excited by what rested between the swollen and aching folds of her female form. Andrew was screaming within his mind from his overwhelming desire to bury himself within one of his amazing women.

Sara continued to tease him with her supple flesh, as she wiggled her ass against the unseen violation that continued to meet her every movement, thick drops of rich and syrupy fluid dripping from her ravaged tunnel, just to pool on Andrew's body, where it had started to ooze down the side of his chest. Karen's pussy felt so warm and inviting, the thick meaty lips of her womanhood calling to him, begging for him to enter her.

The moment Sara tightened her grip and lifted Karen, Andrew tensed his pelvic floor, raising his cock from where it rested, and through instinct, the telekinesis spell was used to manipulate the angle, until Sara again lowered Karen down upon him.

Andrew closed his eyes, sensing what was about to happen, and wanting to savor every moment. They all moaned out as inch after inch of Andrew slid into Karen's well-lubricated passage. From where he lay, it felt like every nerve within his body had been smoldering, and as Karen sheathed him within her body, he felt that simmering heat burst into flame, passion and desire driving him to near-madness. As he luxuriated in the sensations that Karen's flesh was giving him, he allowed his subconscious to take control of his spell, and while he used his Bond with Karen to give her what she needed, he could feel Sara squirm atop him as she screamed out in obvious delight.

Karen kissed Sara's neck while her arms caressed and appreciated every inch of the athletic woman's body. Andrew was as responsive as ever, every move she made met with complementary force. She was not sure if it was their Bond or Andrew's gift, but he somehow always seemed to know exactly the right angle and pressure to use to stimulate her where she needed it. Sara's body became the instrument with which she focused her attention, trying to distract herself from the pleasures that Andrew was building up within her. Whatever would happen, she wanted to enjoy that moment for as long as she could.

Sara had thought, when she started her little game, that her lovers would be easy to control. Her fantasies, which she had confessed to Andrew early in their relationship, had always seemed like such a distant part of who she was, but something about the realizations she had made that night, and the gratitude that she felt for her mates' involvement, made her realize just how important those games were to her.

What she did not expect, was how mischievous and opportunistic her mates would be, and as she felt invisible hands join Karen's in massaging her body, she knew she should have known better. So much of her life since meeting Andrew had become an expression of passion and carnal joy, and Karen had seemed to have become yet another avenue for that sexual exploration.

Her growing pleasure radiated within her body, and through Karen's fevered caress and her intense Bond with Andrew, she could tell that her mates were just as lost to their passions as she was. Through their time together, Sara had experienced countless orgasms, and plentiful pleasure, but she knew, as they all panted and grunted their way towards release, that the one that stalked them that night would be definitive.

Sara arched her back, grabbing her ankles and panting with her head towards the ceiling. Karen watched in shock as the flesh on Sara's torso was dimpled and compressed by invisible hands that caressed and massaged the young woman's body. Looking down, she could see the thin pristine lips of Sara's slit push out and collapse back in, and her eyes grew wide as she realized what Andrew had been doing to their feisty mate.

Andrew almost lost control as Karen gasped, and the older woman's body clenched around him, massaging his length with the type of expert care that only Karen was capable of. They could all feel their releases mounting, and through Andrew they all knew how close everyone was to fulfilling their desires.

1...45678...14