The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Dave came through the door, huffing and puffing, they had just stripped the meat from the bones. A task that was traditionally messy and time consuming, but made frighteningly easy by Andrew's gifts.

Dave grumbled as they said their greetings, his body coated in dirt and sweat, patches of moss hanging from the folds of his pants and elbows. As he vanished into the bathroom, and found the pile of clean clothes that had been left out for him, he almost yelled, "Thank you, God!"

"Hey, that was all me, you old goat!" responded Michelle.

Andrew laughed while his father coughed and weazed, his traumatized body struggling to give voice to his humor. Michelle reflected on her happiness, glad to have had that time alone with Andrew, and surprised by how little their relationship seemed to have changed despite the wondrous and bizarre events that surrounded them.

As she worked at the sink, she found herself wondering about Karen, and whether her acceptance would falter when she finally met the enigmatic woman. Dave had told her what he knew, and while she trusted her husband, she had a hard time believing anyone could be that endearing.

"Here comes trouble," Andrew said as he turned his attention to the door.

A moment later, Sara came in from the outside, her body coated with sweat as she took deep but controlled breaths. She held two rabbits by their feet, the animal's bodies swaying from side to side as she studied Andrew and Michelle with a predator's gaze.

No matter how much Michelle liked Sara, there had always been something odd about the young woman. The insights from her husband had helped give light to those concerns, and as Michelle watched her, she could see the small signs of the feline nature that had always been lurking just out of sight.

Sara was athletic, her figure hugging shirt and shorts accentuating her female form more than hiding it. There was a large open wound on the side of her midsection, a bright red scab covering the damage with leaves and dirt stuck into its surface. There were a few other small cuts on her arms and legs, but nothing as deep as the one on her side, and as Michelle assessed the young woman, she began to notice the large wound shrinking.

"Dammit Andrew, I'm fine!"

Michelle looked at her son with confusion, Sara's words directing her focus as she found her son with a coquettish smile.

"Yeah, I know; Karen will heal it without any scars, but I just don't like to see you injured."

Sara rolled her eyes, a smile betraying her feigned annoyance, allowing Michelle to know just how much the powerful young woman loved Andrew's concern.

"Hey, Mom, you've got the soup under control, yeah?"

With a nod, Michelle dismissed Andrew, who became overtaken with excitement as he ran out of the house chasing after Sara, their laughter carrying back into the room as they vanished outside. A few moments later, Dave came out from the bathroom, rubbing a towel through his hair as he looked around the room. He was only wearing pants over a pair of boxers, his toned body revealing every muscle in his well defined torso.

"The kids outside?" He asked in his husky baritone, his voice distracting her from her considerations of Andrew's changes, and towards more carnal concerns.

She tried, but failed to hide her arousal as she blushed and smiled. Dave had always been able to do that to her.

"Yeah, Sara caught some rabbits, and I think their gonna cook them outside."

Checking his watch, Dave grinned and crossed the room with a slight falter to his step. He came up behind her at the oven, pressing himself against her and causing her to moan as he kissed her neck.

"That should give us just enough time to release a little tension before the guest of honor arrives."

Michelle's knuckles turned white as she gripped the edge of the stove, her head leaning back and resting atop Dave shoulders while she gasped and struggled for control. She wanted him. Hell, she needed him. His hand on her midsection caused her to bite her lower lip while he traced the edges of her jeans, his fingers teasing her with possibility.

"We shouldn't," she whispered, her tone revealing her lack of conviction.

Dave pulled her away, and as he did she cracked the oven door, helping to ensure the bones would not overcook.

"We'll be quick," he assured her.

Her vision pulsed with the strength of her arousal, her breath coming to her in short and desperate gasps. "We don't do quick."

As his fingers unbuttoned her pants, she realized they'd already crossed into their bedroom, the door slamming shut behind them as she turned. Words would have to wait, because in that moment she knew her husband was right. They needed the release, and no matter how much she wanted to be okay with everything that was happening, she wasn't, and the strain of faking it was taking its toll on her.

Which is why, as she shimmied out of her pants and kicked them to the side, her grool soaked panties joining them in their exile, she knew that their tryst was a risk they'd have to take. Kneeling, she ran her nails down her husband's chest, bright red lines exposing the path her fingers had taken.

He gripped her hair, asserting his control but allowing her to do what she wanted. It was his way of letting her know he would take what he desired if necessary, and she loved it. Michelle unfastened and lowered his pants with a speed born of her deepest needs, his massive ten-inch cock springing out from its prison. It was thick and veiny, made all the more magnificent by the clear attention Dave had shown to his personal grooming.

She wrapped one hand around the base of his powerful scepter, her other reaching under and cupping his heavy balls. Despite the number of years they'd spent explored each others bodies, she never grew tired of feeling just how masculine and confident Dave was, her eyes traveling up along his chiselled body and becoming captured by his needful gaze.

Within those blue orbs she could see the hope for pleasures soon to come, and the certainty that she would soon be his. Her syrupy fluids leaked from between her legs, the heat of her own sex reminding her how much she needed this, and helping her to realize how sexy she must have looked as her lips made contact with the crest of his cock.

The sounds of his gasp brought a smile to her eyes as her tongue lashed out and stroked around the head of the beast before her. It quivered and shook in her hand, fighting her grip and demanding to be serviced, her eyes closing as Michelle took him into her mouth.

It wasn't that she used to dislike his taste, she had always enjoyed it, but over the last few days she had found herself craving the flavor of his cream. As his precum tickled her tongue, traveling along her taste buds and up to her brain, she shivered with the joy of it. She was grateful he had just taken a shower, finding the tang of his offering pure and undiluted by sweat or other distracting flavors. Instead, she took him as far as she could, capturing almost two thirds of his monstrous manhood before it hit the back of her throat.

Michelles eyes grew wide as her throat clenched, tears blurring her vision as instinct drove her back. A wet noise declared his escape, the sound of her gasp a familiar pronouncement as her lips released their hold. Dave's hand pulled on her hair and guided her back into a standing position, his lips finding hers as they shared a passionate and heartfelt kiss.

His meat was rigid and wet as it pressed against her midsection, the heat of it a constant reminder of what they both needed. She could feel a tingling quiver from between her legs as a slight trickle of moisture ensured she was ready for him. Reaching down she grasped him, their heads turning from side to side as their mouths wrestled.

Each of her backward steps were rushed and precariously placed, Dave's strength giving her the confidence to succumb to her needs and ignore the unknown dangers that lurked behind her. Sure enough, as she tripped over the edge of the bed, he caught her, and as he guided her slowly down she could feel the rock hard muscles of his other arm shivering as they controlled their descent.

"Damn," Dave gasped, "you're so wet," he declared through his teeth, the forgiving flesh of his broad tool dragging a path between her soaked vaginal folds and tantalizing her needful nerves. It was like lightning traveling deep within her, her body twitching and jerking as she struggled for control. Her muscles spasmed as she thought of him entering her, and she could see in his eyes the knowledge that he knew what she felt.

Within his azure eyes she saw understanding, a shared readiness for pleasure and companionship. In him she had found her partner in all things, and as she felt the head of his dick slowly spread her open, she gasped with the joy of it. Michelle loved him, cherished him, and found the surrender of that moment a perfect reflection of that trust. Every inch of his broad headed manhood that spread her open only furthered those feelings of love.

It was amazing to her, how after so many years he could still make her feel special and adored. Those feelings bringing her own pleasure to life, and making every nerve he caressed pulsate with sensations too complex and profound to express. Her chaotic life vanished behind that wall of trust and pleasure, leaving only that moment and the shared act which had pulled them from their worries.

She locked her legs behind him, refusing to release her grip as she participated in every thrust. Each movement was a choreographed dance, both partners focused on the other as much as themselves. Gasps and moans soon replaced all sound as Dave gripped and grinded against Michelle's sweat soaked body. It could have been a minute, or an hour, neither of them were sure, but in that time she felt completely and totally worshiped.

Michelle's body tensed and shook, her legs holding Dave deep within her as she rode out a mind numbing orgasm. She could feel him holding on, trying desperately to keep from achieving his own climax. It was something she had asked of him, and she was amazed at his strength of will as he struggled to fulfill her desires.

The moment her shivering stopped, a dull contentment having taken the place of earth shattering pleasure, she reached down between them, her hand gripping his sex slickened length as he withdrew from within her. The emptiness she felt as he left her was replaced by anticipation as he sat back on his heels. On his face she could see the strain of his predicament, her man having come so close to orgasm, and yet somehow prolonging his pleasure until he found himself in that moment. In his gaze, she could see in uncertainty, worry that he had missed his chance, and hope that his own ecstasy could still be realized.

Michelle's climax weakened body strained to perform the acrobatics she demanded of it, her hand leaving his tensing shaft for the briefest of moments as she swung her leg across Dave's chest, propelling herself back on the bed and onto her knees.

She must have looked like a starving woman, abandoned in the desert with no hope of rescue as she came up, the sight of Dave's glistening shaft her one and only salvation. Within a moment, she held his cock with a firm grip, a gutteral sound declaring her arrival as she sheathed much of his length into her mouth. It was probably the furthest he had ever been in her throat, at least three quarters of his masculine meat buried within her, and through her pain she found eagerness.

Michelle dared not move, her gag reflex too sensitive to risk angering. While she moaned against him, the vibrations tantalizing his sensitive flesh, she shimmied her ass back and forth, knowing that the sight would drive him crazy. His breath was coming in ragged and broken gasps as his hands glided across her back, his contact dulled by the sweat soaked shirt that still clung to Michelle's torso.

Her work was done, Michelle knew that, and as she felt his massive testicles pull up towards his body, she contemplated that moment. While she had done this many times in the past, tasting herself on her husband's cock, it had only been in recent weeks that she had not been at least moderately bothered by it. Instead, she found herself eager for his flavor to combine with hers, an empty swallow announcing her anticipation as his tool began to jerk and pulse.

She wanted it — no, needed it — to savor every ounce of his salty and savory treat. He loved filling her womb with his seed, she knew that, and appreciated his sacrifice as he gave her what she had recently learned she needed. It was all part of their game, each of them taking turns controlling events. Often she would ride him to completion, holding him down in what she knew was a token victory against an unbeatable opponent, watching the satisfaction on his face as he pumped her full of his eager and fruitful sperm.

But in that moment, as he gripped her head, holding her against him while he emptied himself into her, she knew it was his turn to be on top. Each of them getting what they wanted in their own way. Sure enough, their unguent fluids combined within her mouth and created something better than either had been on their own. While Dave groaned above her, she moaned around him, her tongue caressing every inch and coaxing every bit of his salty seed out of him.

Dave almost fell out of the bed as he collapsed to his side, Michelle rising to her knees and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. His haggard gaze finding her smiling at him for a brief moment before she fell down and collapsed into his waiting embrace.

"Feeling better?" he asked in weak tones.

The fact was, she did. The nausea that had been bothering her was gone, and in its place she found herself more contented with everything that had been bothering her. Sure, she was not pleased with the situation that Andrew's powers had put them in, but at the same time she felt like so much of what made Andrew special was brought to light by those very gifts. It might not have been ideal, but it made sense in a crazy way.

"Yeah, I do. How about you? Still feeling good about all of this?"

A rumbling laugh echoed in her ear as he caressed her side.

"I think this is going to be great."

Michelle smiled, responding, "You're just happy that you finally get a son who can keep up with you physically."

Dave leaned back, a small amount of pain written in his expression as he looked into Michelle's eyes. She caressed his cheek and softened her smile, correcting herself as she spoke, "You know I didn't mean it like that. You've always accepted him for who he was, and never tried to change that. But, you have to admit that things will be different now, and you know as well as I do that with everything he told us, combat training will be vital if any of us are going to survive whatever hell is descending upon us."

As quickly as Dave's dark mood descended, it was replaced by compassion as he tried to sooth his wife's worry. Michelle was not prone to melodramatic statements, but the thoughts of what Andrew was, and the world he had stumbled into, forced her to deal with a past she would rather forget, and a window she had once peered through into a dark and unknowable place of pain and suffering.

For some reason, she could not shake the feeling that Andrew was pulling that world towards them, and as much as she wanted to hide her worry from him, Dave could see her fear written in her every expression.

A single tear escaped her eye as he pulled her head against his chest.

"That was a long time ago, and everything worked out. Andrew was safe, and you were brought back to us. Whatever that was, I won't let it happen again."

His biceps tensed as he finished his statement, as if to punctuate his point. In that iron grip, she felt safe and loved.

True to their nature, she kissed him on the cheek before rolling out of bed, her silent act a sign of her appreciation for everything that he was. Dave would do anything in his power to keep her safe, and Michelle would do the same for him and their son. Even if that meant pretending to be okay with everything that was happening.

A whistle sounded out behind her as she strode to their window, opening the double panes of glass before unlatching the shutters and swinging them out. The window was high enough that you could only see above her navel, so as Andrew and Sara came into sight off in the distance she was not concerned.

While Sara waved at her, Michelle's eyes narrowed on the unfamiliar woman who was with them, her long brunette hair cascading over her shoulders in thick and luxurious waves.

"Karen's here," Michelle declared, her voice as cool as the air that poured in around her.

"Hey, fifteen minutes, told you we'd make it a quickie."

Michelle didn't need to look over to see the broad grin on her husband's face. In reality, for them fifteen minutes was a quickie.

They shared a few words, Michelle asking Dave to gather a change of clothes for them and to meet her in the shower. The kids were all safely outside, so she darted into the kitchen, took the bones out of the oven just before they had started to burn, and then stirred the mystery dish that Andrew was preparing. She was still unsure what it was, but while it looked strange it smelled amazing.

A few moments to tend the fire and add some wood was all that remained before she met Dave in the shower, where they both rinsed off and quickly got dressed. All told it only took them fifteen minutes from when they had finished their little romp until they exited the bathroom, their hair wet but their bodies and clothes clean and dry.

The house was still empty, though the sounds of laughter filtered in through the open window of their bedroom. Dave crossed the hall and entered their room, sitting on the bed while he pulled on his socks and finished getting ready. Michelle was already in her casuals, and had no intention of going outside, so she went back into the kitchen and continued making her soup, the hardwood floors feeling oddly comforting against her bare feet.

"Knock, knock!" an unfamiliar voice announced from the doorway, and Michelle didn't bother to look over knowing who it was.

She knew she was being petty, and hated herself for how she felt, but she couldn't fight it. Michelle didn't like Karen's presence in Andrew and Sara's relationship. Dave had found a kind of peace with the idea, but despite their few debates he had not managed to make her see things his way.

"Come on in," Michelle answered, looking over and being surprised by how beautiful the young woman was. She was older than Andrew and Sara, that was obvious, but not by much. The truth was not lost on Michelle, who already knew that Karen was supposed to be somewhere over two hundred years old, but outside of the young woman's eyes, she saw no sign of that age.

Karen smiled and swung her hair out of her face, a frosted glass cloche resting atop a steel tray in her arms, it's contents a mystery with only hints of green, red, and white showing through the frosted surface to give any clue.

"Karen, seriously, you need to stop dressing up like that."

Dave's voice drew Michelle's attention from Karen's face and down her body, where she saw the light summer dress that accentuated her curves, a long and flowing scarf draped over her shoulders where it fell down her back and side. Various shades of blues and whites forced her eyes to travel every inch of Karen's well endowed body, her ample bosom and broad hips compelling Michelle to compare her to the goddess of fertility, and thinking that the goddess had probably lost the duel.

"For heaven's sake, it's not that nice of a dress."

With a baritone laugh, Dave began to cross the room, stating, "On someone else maybe."