The Bonding of LanceGT and LMJ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************************

The limo pulled onto Lance's street, a quiet cul-de-sac, and stopped in front of his house. At this point, I will only be here for description and allow Lance and Jen to tell it in the words of their conversation.

****************************

"Here we are. How do you like it?" .

"It's beautiful! It's better than the pics you sent."

"I have to confess something to you. I have another surprise waiting inside for you."

"Another surprise? Oh Lance, I'm so happy already being here with you, I don't know if I can take another one."

"I think it's going to show how much I care about your happiness and my desire to please you the way you like."

"Really? I can't wait. You've done so much for me already and I don't think I could be happier."

****************************

The driver opened the door and helped Jen exit the limo. He went to the trunk and carried the bags to the door and Lance thanked him with a handshake and a crisp hundred dollar bill. He ushered Jen inside and closed the door. As Jen turned to kiss him again, she heard footsteps approaching and turned back to see a woman with striking green eyes and long, wavy, auburn hair approach. Her smile brightened her face and Jen saw how well her body looked. She felt an attraction to her immediately and turned back to Lance. Rachel will be represented in bold italics.

***************************

"Jen, meet your surprise. This is Rachel, she has come from her duties training my ex and has gladly agreed to help assist me in learning to please you. I know how you enjoy a woman to administer your punishment, and she's a very experienced Dom and knows what a woman like you needs to feel."

"She's for me? My surprise? Oh Lance, I love you so much. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"I love you too precious one. Jen, Rachel. Rachel meet Jen."

"A great pleasure to meet you Jen. I'm looking forward to finding out what your limits and safe words are. But for now, let's get you settled and have some refreshments."

"A wonderful idea, thank you, Rachel."

**************************

Jen shook the soft hand held out to her and felt the strength in it. In a fleeting moment, her world had become as close to perfection as she felt it could be. Lance carried Jen's bags to the bedroom, while Rachel went to the kitchen and prepared some cool drinks and sandwiches. They returned to the living room and sat enjoying the drinks, and ate lightly.

**************************

"So Jen, I have to say, you are very attractive. I'm going to enjoy serving my Master here and pleasuring you."

"Lance is your Master? He told me he wasn't involved in my lifestyle."

"I'm not sweet girl. Rachel is someone I hired to turn my Bitch of an ex wife into a subservient slut. She and Carolyn are staying at my place in the country and training her. Quite well I might add. Rachel, I have to tell you, I am so happy at how you've brought her to her knees and she seems to obey commands willingly."

"Thank you Master. That's so kind of you to say. Carolyn and I are really enjoying her. Oh, I must tell you, all her piercings are done and the ink has started. That part will take some time you understand."

"Of course I do Rachel. I still think we're way ahead of schedule and my girlfriend has agreed to come out to the house when she gets back and look her over. She has a desire to see her suffer for what she did to my son and I. It was a stroke of luck that she wanted an old-fashioned handmaiden and telling her Bitch was in training to be just that, convinced her to use her. She's not sure about anything sexual yet, but I'm sure I can convince her she'll find great pleasure in getting serviced by her."

"I'm sure she will. Carolyn and I get our asses and pussies licked clean every morning and she's happy to suck and lick us both dry after we cum on her face. It's too bad you're such a kind, sweet man and didn't whip her sorry ass earlier. Not that we mind you being like that, we love you for your kindness and very, generous employ. The house is fabulous and we're both going to be sad to leave it."

"Well, I'll let you know now, I'm letting you and Carolyn use it whenever I'm not out there. Feel free to give me a call and enjoy it."

"Master, you are really are a good man. Jen, you may not know it yet, but this is truly one of the good ones. Don't let him get away. I only wish I could meet someone of his caliber to fall in love with."

"I'm getting a sense of that already. I really do want to please him in every way I can and make him happy. He has given me more in the short time we've been together on line, than I've felt in my lifetime. I'm looking forward to our first time together and if you're providing the pleasure, it seems it's going to happen that way."

"Girls please, my head is swelling here and I'm not used to all this admiration being thrown my way. I'm just a regular guy, with a better than average outlook on life is all. Certainly not worth all this palaver."

"Lance, you are worth all this and more, isn't he Rachel? To show my love to you, I brought you a little present. Something from me to you"

****************************

Jen hurried to her cases and retreived the bag with her wet panties inside. She hurried back and knelt before Lance, handing them to him. He looked at them and opened the bag and smelled her essence come out. he smiled and put them beside him and gave Jen a kiss and thanked her.

****************************

"Well, Jen has a treat for you too Rachel. Jen, stand and remove your skirt. Bend over and remove the toys that have kept you filled."

****************************

Jen dutifully undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor. She bent at the waist and took the love balls out of her cunt. They slid out easily and a trail of viscous fluid stretched behind them as she gave them to Rachel. Rachel rolled the balls in her hand, feeling the sticky fluid come away. She watched as Jen reached behind and slowly removed the butt plug, letting Lance and her see how widely her ass was stretched inside. The action caused more of her fluid to escape and fall on the floor beneath her. In an act of complete subservience, she dropped to her knees and licked the floor clean and then stood quietly. Rachel moved closer and bent her over again.She noticed the tattoo on her right ass cheek that said, 'Spank Me', and smiled. Jen complied and spread her legs wide for inspection. Rachel slid three fingers inside her dripping, wet cunt and then slid them into the elastic opening of her ass. As she knew already to be compliant, she didn't utter a word, as Rachel felt her inside both gaping holes. Rachel released her and told her to strip completely. Jen removed the thin tank top and stood naked before her. Rachel hefted the weight of her tits and then pinched her nipples. With nothing more than a facial expression, she allowed Rachel to do whatever she wanted. Ordering her to remain standing at attention, they talked about what Rachel would do to her and Jen nodded and answered obediently.Jen was thrilled at Rachel's talents and abilities to get the most out of a session. It was extensive in many areas of BDSM and Jen knew she was going to be treated to a night of painful pleasure at her hands. Lance sat and listened intently at their conversation, learning how Dom and Sub worked together.

The day wore on and it was coming to a time when Jen would submit herself for her new Master and Lover. She left with Rachel to go to the bedroom and showed her what she had brought to play with. Rachel inspected each item and took her hand and led her to her room. Rachel opened her case and Jen's eyes went wide at the assortment of impliments Rachel had brought. They took them out one by one and Rachel discussed how she would use each one on her and Jen looked into Rachel's eyes and knew Lance had chosen a precious and thoughtful surprise for her. This beautiful woman was someone she would gladly submit for, knowing her body would be treated with wonderful pain, bringing her needs to bear. They closed the case and went back to find Lance. He wasn't in the living room and Jen called out for him.

************************

"Lance, where are you, Baby?

"I'm down in the office, Follow my voice, I want to show you something."

"I know what he's doing. I think you'll find this very interesting."

"What is it?"

"Oooh, I think I'll let you see it for yourself."

"Hey girls, I just brought up yesterday's events. You girls had some fun with Bitch, didn't you?"

"Yeah, we did. I wanted to see how her new piercings were doing. And I have to tell you, Master, the outfit that goes with it is gorgeous. I wouldn't have spent as much on it as you did, but it is beautiful."

"What are you watching, Lance?"

"This, my sweet angel girl, is what I was writing about in my story 'The Fallen One'. A lot of people think it is just a story, but as you can see, there she is in all her splendor. This segment is about her piercings that I wanted done. We'll get some close up shots soon, there, look at the intricate work done on her tits and nipples. We'll see a shot of her cunt soon too. I had the artist make a design that was purposeful and intricately beautiful as well. Her cunt is just as nicely done, and has it purposes too. The finishing touch is the silver chain mail bra and panties that go with it. when they're on, the little loops are attached to the gold studs."

"Like I said Master, I wouldn't have spent that kind of money on her, but I do think it's exquisite."

"Lance, oh my God. I absolutely love it! If I'm a good girl, will you do that for me? Pierce me and stud me like that? I love the silver set too, it`s gorgeous.

"You like it, you'll have it my pet. I'll make sure this one pales in comparison to it. Wait for a while and you'll see how her body gets tattoed as well to add to it. I want nothing left for her to look at that will remind her of who she used to be. You'll look more beautiful than you do now, I'll adorn it with jewels and gold and silver as well.

"Didn't I say he was one of the good ones? How many guys you know would do that for you?

"Oh Lance, I'll be so good to you. I'll serve you like no other woman ever will. I'll give myself to you heart, body and soul, I love you so much.

**************************

The trio watched the video of Bitch's piercing and stud work for a little while longer and Jen knew her heart was his. To be treated with the respect as a person of equal value and to be allowed to serve him as she needed to, made her fill with the emotion of love that had been remiss from her Dom. But still in the back of her mind, the reality of knowing he was already taken and this was only two weeks of sheer joy, made the the thrill of it all diminish and cause a stabbing pain of reality set in. Lance saw the look in her eyes and knew what she was thinking.

**************************

"I know what you're thinking Little One. What's going to happen after the two weeks are up? I have ideas in my head I haven't thought all the way through, but be assured, I want you with me always."

"How did you know what I was thinking?"

"It isn't hard to see what the saddness in your eyes was telling me. It could only mean one thing and one thing only."

"You are an amazing man. I don't know if I'll ever get to know how deep you really go. I do know I'll never stop learning and appreciating you. That, I know in my heart to be true. And when you tell me you'll find a way for this to work, I trust you, that you will and draw comfort knowing that."

"You`ll have all the time in the world now to find out how deep my love for you goes. Now, I`ve been waiting for a lifetime already to experience what I`ve only seen on my computer. Mistress Rachel, please prepare my little one for a night of principled pleasure for me. Jen, my sweet angel, shut your fucking mouth now and don`t make another sound until I release you to. Do as your Mistress instructs and show me what you enjoy. Rachel, I trust you to take her to the limits and don`t hold back on anything. Treat her as your toy and do as you wish, with my blessings. I`ll be over in the den waiting for you two to return. Now my pet, follow Rachel and obey her and please me with your pain and compliance."

***************************

Jen, naked and excited by her first orders, followed Rachel to her room, obediently following two steps behind her. Once inside, Rachel instructed her to remove her clothes, fold them neatly and put them on the bed. Rachel handed her the black, leather corset with garters and turned so Jen could put it on her. She tied it as she was instructed and waited as Rachel took sheer, black stockings and told her to put them on her. Jen knelt and rolled the stockings in her hands and then waited until Rachel lifted her foot and Jen slid them over her foot and up her legs until they were stretched tight and snug against her thighs. She took each garter strap and hooked them on, making sure they were straight, She repeated the process again and stayed kneeling until ordered to rise. Rachel handed her the 5" strapped pumps and slid them on, making sure Rachel's feet were properly in them and then clasped the buckles together. In a move of her own doing, she lowered her face and kissed the points of each shoe and knelt back, keeping her head lowered. Rachel ordered her to stand and handed her two long leather gloves. She held her hands out and Jen slid each one over her hands and up her arms to the elbow and made sure they were snugged into her fingers. Jen stood with her head bowed,when ordered, as she knew a good sub should, and waited silently. Rachel reached into her case and took out a studded collar. This one had dulled points facing into the skin and ordered Jen to put it around her neck. Jen complied and felt the points dig into her sensitive flesh. Rachel attached a long leash to the collar and led her

****************************

"You're a good sub. I'd like to have one like you for myself. I'm going to really enjoy bringing you to the brink of your limits and make you proud of what you're going to do for your Master. Now close the case and bring it with you."

****************************

Jen took the case of impliments and walked behind Rachel, as she led her back downstairs. Rachel brought her into the den and paraded her for Lance to see, then led her to the centre of the room, where a large square ottman sat. Rachel ordered her to kneel in the centre of it and undid the leash. Jen crawled on and turned so she was facing Lance and stood erect on her knees. She dutifully waited as Rachel opened the case and took out the clamps she'd shown her earlier. Rachel squeezed one open and then took one nipple and pulled it, stretching it out painfully and then releasing it in an erect state. The clamp bit in hard and then Rachel repeated it again for the other one. Jen squeezed her eyes shut, but refused to disobey Lance's orders to remain silent until told to speak or utter a sound. Rachel gave her tits a gentle pat and watched the chains swing underneath them. Rachel attached the two leather ends and ordered Jen to open her mouth, The chains were short and it caused them to pull on her tits, bringing them up. Jen kept her eyes focused on Lance intently, wanting him to see how much she wanted to please him. The smile on Lance's face told her that she was doing well, keeping her spirits up and compelled her to take anything and everything she was given. Her body shivered in expectation of the first blows and she felt her pussy clench and a flow of fluid soaked her thighs.

Rachel went into the case again and brought out a leather flogger with smooth leather thongs 18" long. Standing to her side, Jen watched as Rachel started with a rotating swing that slapped the sensitive underside of her tits repeatedly. In moments, the skin glowed a bright red and Jen bit down on the leather in her mouth, stifling the urge to respond with a vocalizing of her pain. Rachel moved in back of her and moments later the braids were wrapping across her tits, pulling at the chains as they came away. The pain was delicious in how Rachel knew just how hard to swing.

Lance watched intently, seeing how the pain caused Jen to respond with her body. Ripples washed over her skin as nerves responded to the severe stimulation. He could see the trail of shining fluid run slowly down her thighs, already reaching her knees and touching the soft leather of the ottoman.

Rachel came around and looked at the reddened condition of the smooth skin of Jen's tits and was pleased with the results she saw. Both were a dark red, but lighter in comparison to the clamped darkness her nipples were. Other than wincing and blinking the tears away, Jen kept her focus on Lance's eyes. Nothing Rachel would do, would make her lose her focus of desire. That desire was the look of satisfied pleasure on his face. Stealing the briefest of glances, she looked down at his crotch and the swelling there, let her know she was succeeding in giving him the pleasure she ultimately and desirously wanted him to feel.

Rachel removed the chain from her mouth and then with both hands, removed the clamps and then pinched her nipples hard and rolled them in her fingers. The excruciatingly, exquisite pain raced through her nipples, into her head and the result was a gush from her cunt and a wave of fluid to slide down the demarked trail left by her previous flow. A small puddle formed in the crater of her knees on the ottoman, and her desire to orgasm was building already.

*******************************

"My sweet girl, I never knew it could be so much more exciting to see you live, but I have to take my cock out and show you how proud I am of you. I want you to enjoy what Mistress Rachel has to give you and then have you show her how much you enjoyed her talents."

"She's a good girl, Master. I'm proud to serve you and give this little cunt the pain she needs to serve you properly. I'll show you just how much she can take and when you say so, I'll make her cum hard for you."

"Thank you Mistress, I'm looking forward to seeing her fulfilled in every way. Please continue."

********************************

Rachel had Jen turn around and get on all fours and spread her legs widely. The view for Lance of her plump, wet pussy, yawning slightly, and her puckered anus, remembering how they were filled only hours before, caused a surge in his cock and it sprang to attention. He stroked it lightly and slowly, just enough to keep it hard and erect. Rachel took a silver, cylindrical probe, four inches long and slender in girth and wiped it several times up and down between Jen's pussy lips. Using her free hand, she worked the pucker open and slid the probe inside until it disappeared inside her ass.

Taking the controller it was attached to, she pushed buttons and it vibrated into action. The effects caused the sensitive nerve endings inside to spring to life and radiate out to her thighs and they quivered lightly. A long strand of slick, fluid ran out from the parted lips of Jen's cunt and dangled deliciously, shimmering with the vibration and lights shining on it. Rachel retreived a thick leather strap 18" long and moved it up and down, studying the flex it had. Standing to Jen's side and giving Lance a clear view of what she was going to do, she brought her hand back and let fly with the strap. A slight whistle of air came just before the slap of the leather made contact. Immediately a band of bright red appeared across Jen's white ass. Rachel applied several more in different areas and Jen's ass cheeks glowed brilliantly, almost masking her Spank Me tattoo.

Jen threw her head back and clenched her teeth tightly as she felt the stinging brutality, but remained as still and silent as she was ordered to do. The pain she enjoyed so much, brought an increase in her surging cunt and the trail of viscous, shining fluid grew longer and thicker.The vibrations in her ass were changing from constant to pulsing and the strength varied in intensity, keeping her off balance to follow along with it.