The Bonobo Girls Pt. 04

Story Info
The Girls go bar-hopping in Black Rock City, fun ensues.
6.7k words
4.68
8.9k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was mildly irritated. Apparently she had missed all the fun. She was unclear as to what happened with Anne and Sarah, but Carol was going into details of her and Sammy's adventure.

They were all sitting in the scattered camping chairs that served as their living room/kitchen/shaded area. The naked Sammy was busy putting together some pancake batter over in the cramped kitchen corner, though she was participating in the retelling of the story by throwing in some comments from time to time.

Susan watched distractedly as Sammy stirred vigorously the pancake batter in a bowl. Each rotation of the large spoon in the bowl created a similar rotation in Sammy's breasts, sending them in wild colliding orbits while her pale pink nipples traced exotic vectors in the hot morning air.

Sammy served pancakes, and everyone had a fine morning oohing and giggling as Carol finished her tale. So fine that soon it was time to head out and explore some more. The girls put on more or less clothing, slapped on copious amounts of sunscreen, filled water bottles, and headed out.

The day was spent exploring the vast campground, poking into small domes and tents where people were hosting talks and performances. Some had set up bars, serving made-up cocktails with funny names. It was easy to get a good buzz going, one weird drink at a time. By mid-afternoon the Bonobo Girls were pleasantly drunk, bicycling down the avenues of the campground, swerving and whooping.

They found themselves in another home-made bar, a simple carport set up with a tiny counter, barely long enough for the volunteer bartender to stand behind. The place was a mix of tiki and the fevered dream of a shag aficionado, all purple striped pillows and black velour paintings of sexy girls, cool cats and snarling tigers. A small speaker bleated out electro-swing, giving the whole place a nice upbeat atmosphere. About a half-dozen people were lounging on pillows, resting and chatting.

All eyes turned to the girls as they dumped their bikes out front and wandered through the plush area to saddle up at the bar. There was only one stool, and Anne grabbed it, the other girls milling about.

Anne leaned forward, cup in hand, a big smile on her face. The bartender was a handsome middle aged man with an impressive handle-bar mustache, a top hat, and a vest over a "it was better next year" T-shirt. He smiled and tried not to leer at the ample cleavage Anne was displaying. It had been her trick all day, leaning forward, cup in hand, her breasts pushed together and almost popping out of the white tank top she had picked for the afternoon. A purple bra was trying to contain her large breasts, but mostly failing.

"Can I have a drink?" asked Anne.

"You can have whatever you want, as long as what you want is some of this," he answered, pouring a green liquid in Anne's cup.

"Thank you!" said Anne, smiling, holding his gaze a little longer than necessary. She was having fun flirting wantonly and indiscriminately, hitting on bartenders and patrons, passing bicyclists and even a stilt walker or two. She walked away, swinging her hips at him, knowing that the tight shorts she was wearing hid little of her ass.

Sammy and Carol crowded together, thrusting their cups at the bartender. From his point of view he saw two pretty and topless young women grinning at him. He took extra care to pour the green fluid into their cups, taking in Sammy's heavy, pink-tipped breasts and Carol's smaller but perkier ones, tipped with sharp brown nipples. He smiled and poured. When they pushed away, sipping their drink, he noticed that Carol was wearing a sarong wrapped around her waist, but that Sammy was naked except for her furry boots. He tried not to stare as Sammy walked away, her round ass swaying.

Susan was next, dressed in a tank top and bikini bottoms, a cowboy hat perched on her head. She smiled broadly as she handed her cup to the bartender. He poured as Susan started chatting with him.

By the time Sarah had her drink, the others had collapsed on a pile of pillows. Anne had already started flirting with a young man sitting next to her, the two of them laughing softly. The others were sitting, content, smiling. Sarah stood over them, dressed in a small black bikini that barely covered her fit body, a small and colorful piece of fabric wrapped around her waist. She had a fisherman's vest on as well, the kind with lots of pockets, which she had strategically cut so that all that remained were the straps and trims, forming a loose net of fabric that hid nothing. But it was practical, and held her lip balm. On her legs were a pair of ripped fishnet thigh-highs, giving her a look of a Mad Max extra.

Sammy stretched like a cat, fully aware that it made her breasts rise and move across her chest. All the men's eyes were on her as she did so. She made sure to open her legs a little bit, letting the smooth curves of her thighs lead those eyes to the smooth plump lips of her pussy.

Carol, sitting next to her, grinned.

The young man sitting next to Anne couldn't help but be distracted by the display. By now he seemed flustered, unable to decide if it was good to be so close to this group of beautiful and half naked women, or if he had suddenly found himself in a very dangerous situation. Anne certainly looked like she could eat him up in a single bite. He was young, in his twenties, wearing a pair of cut-off jeans shorts and nothing else, a bag slung over his shoulder. He was slender, his hair a messy tangle of brown curls.

"Should we keep going or do you guys want to rest?" asked Sarah.

"Depends. Where are we going?" Asked Carol.

"I think there's a place where we can get a mani-pedi not far from here," said Sarah.

"Really?"

"Well, you can get your feet washed or something. According to the map it's just two blocks down. Yeah?" Asked Sarah.

The girls roused themselves from their seated positions. Anne exchanged a last few words with her young man, smiling, stroking his chin. She gave him a quick peck on the lips. Sammy got up and, hands on her hips, stood in front of the two of them.

"Are you coming?" She asked Anne.

Anne looked up at the standing Sammy. From their seated position, they had a clear view up the long length of her legs, to her swelling hips that curved into the column of her waist. Sammy gazed at them from behind the rounded mountains of her heavy and naked breasts. But the young man's eyes were glued to the smooth and pink folds of her sex, the hood of her clit breaching the swell of her labia.

Anne grinned.

"I'm coming. Help me up," she said, extending her hand. Sammy braced herself and pulled Anne up, spreading her legs in doing so, letting the young man gaze deeper into her flowering sex.

Susan stared hungrily at the swelling lump in the young man's pants.

Sammy started to follow Anne towards their pile of bikes at the entrance of the little bar. Suddenly she paused, her back to the still-seated young man, and made a show of noticing her boot was unlaced. She bent at the waist and fixed her boot, her ass aimed squarely at the young man. From his vantage point he could see the globes of her ass part and, like a divine revelation, the petals of her sex peek through. The pink lips opened, a single drop of clear liquid held between the darker pink inner folds. In an instant Sammy was done and walking away, her hips swaying. The young man neither cared nor noticed that her boots did not have laces.

The lump in his pants had grown and lengthened, the tip of his cock threatening to poke out of the bottom of his cut off shorts.

Susan waved to the others.

"You go on ahead, I'll catch up," she said.

The girls waved and cheered as they heaved forward on wobbly bikes.

Susan turned to the seated young man. She smiled and bit her lip.

She motioned with her head towards the side of the bar area. With a last look over her shoulder at the young man, she sauntered away from the bar and into the maze of tents and shade structures that surrounded it.

The young man quickly got up, nervous and excited. He had to discreetly push his growing cock down in order to casually walk away from the rest of the people sprawled on the dusty pillows.

He looked around, at first not seeing Susan. He walked past a tent, searching anxiously for her. Finally he saw her. She was leaning back against the side of an RV, the blank side of the vehicle somewhat shielding her from the street. He approached her, smiling, half cocky and half nervous.

Susan pulled him close and kissed him, her eyes open, staring into his. Her tongue darted forward, tasting the alcohol on his breath. He tried to embrace her, pushing his hard cock against her belly, his hands roaming across her back. She pushed him back a bit, smiling, before pushing him against the RV.

Before he could protest, she knelt down. Her hands were already on the top button of his jeans short. She popped it open with one hand, her other hand tracing the thick curve of his erection through the fabric. She popped the other button, revealing the thin tangle of curls that crowned the base of his cock. The third button popped. His cock was aimed down, stuck against his thigh by his shorts.

Susan looked up at him, grinning, as she popped the last button and went fishing. Her hand slipped inside his shorts to find his cock. He gasped, his eyes locked in hers. She pulled his cock out, revealing its full length to her, the sun, and the rest of the camp.

She held it for a second, her hand wrapped against the base of it. It was neither big nor small, but slim and elegant, the head a deeper shade of pink than the rest of it. Susan pushed the shorts all the way down, freeing his balls, cupping them.

Susan closed her eyes, opened her mouth, and leaned forward.

The soft ball of flesh slipped past her lips to rest on her tongue. She moaned a bit at the feeling of fullness as the tip slid on, pushing her cheeks out, forcing her jaw to open further. Her tongue swirled around the warm soft flesh in her mouth, tasting it, coating it with her saliva. The young man moaned, his hands resting on her shoulders.

Susan's hands started a slow massage, rolling his balls between her fingers, gently rubbing up and down the smooth flesh of his shaft. She pushed the hard cock deeper into her mouth, her tongue playing across it. She pulled back, letting her hand play across the now slick length of it. She didn't like the choking of a deep suck. She enjoyed the feel of the smooth head on her tongue, the nervous twitches she felt as the balls in her hand reacted to her effort.

A salty drop of pre-cum emerged, which she tasted, relishing it. She could feel herself become moist, she knew her nipples were hard, but that didn't matter right now. Eyes closed, she focussed on pumping her hand along the shaft at a determined tempo as her tongue swirled over and under the pulsing tip of the cock.

The young man threaded his fingers in her hair, pulling her closer, filling her mouth with more of his demanding dick. Susan relaxed, taking it in, using her hand wrapped around the shaft to keep the thrusting to a comfortable depth. His hips twitched, his balls tightening. He was not going to last much longer.

Susan redoubled her efforts, her hands pumping faster now, her mouth sucking at the swelling head. More pre-cum flowed, filling her mouth. His breath was getting short, strained, his fingers in her hair more insistent. This was the part she loved, when the man she held by the tip of his cock would become fully himself, a groaning animal blinded by need. A need she controlled. His hunger and her power made her pussy gush and her clit throb.

She felt that tightening in his balls, that spasm that travelled across his body. Suddenly a tick warm stream of fluid hit her tongue as he grunted with pleasure. She grabbed hold of his hips, holding on to his cock with one hand as she pumped his jetting sperm into her mouth, drinking him, sucking him dry.

He fell back against the RV, his hands falling from her hair. She let her own hands drop, keeping the softening cock in her mouth. Slowly, she pulled back, relishing the feel of the soft and gooey flesh pass her lips. She let the cock out of her mouth with a slight pop.

Susan stood up, a smile on her lips. She loved the look of exhausted pleasure on the young man's face. It was proof of a job well done. She swallowed the sticky semen that was still sitting on her tongue, licked her lips clean, and turned away.

She made her way back through the tents to the road where she found her bike. Before the young man could pull his shorts back up, she was gone, riding towards the rest of the Bonobo girls.

She found them pretty easily. Just a few blocks down the road a large shade structure had been set up, with folding lounge chairs cradled under it. Susan paused outside of it, scanning the cluster of people that either sat in the chairs or tended to them. The pause was also a chance for her to press her pussy agains the saddle of her bike, teasing herself. She was still buzzing from the blowjob, the taste of the young man's cum still on her tongue. She had done it! She had given in to her impulse and just went for it, with no care for what the others would think.

That was somewhat of a lie of course. She had waited for them to leave before leading the young man away. The truth was that she had felt her mouth water as soon as she glimpsed his hardening cock when Sammy was giving her little show. She loved to suck cock, but usually the setting was intimate, one on one. This had been shockingly public. She was a little nervous to meet up with the girls again. Was it obvious that she had a cock in her mouth just minutes ago?

The rest of the girls where under the shade structure, a large canopy hung with colorful squares of cloths, under which a half dozen people laid back in folding lounge chairs. The girls were massaging the scalps of some strangers of both gender. The camp provided creams and foot washing tubs, but the labor was done by the visitors. You massaged and washed someone, and then it was your turn to be washed and massaged by whoever was arriving next. Everyone gave and received in equal measure.

The girls waved as Susan looked around.

"Did you have fun?" Carol asked quietly as Susan made her way towards the corner of the tent where they were clumped.

Susan grinned. "I did." She replied.

There where a few quiet cheers and grins exchanged. Sammy stopped massaging a scalp long enough to high-five Susan.

Susan relaxed. Maybe this whole Bonobo thing was going to be fun after all.

One of the camp members waved her towards a lounge chair where a young woman had just settled. After a brief explanation, Susan was dutifully washing the woman's feet, applying slices of cucumber on her eyes and massaging her scalp. There was also lotion to apply to dried hands and feet, as needed. There was pleasant and mellow conversation between everyone around, and a deeply relaxed mood settled on the girls. Somewhere a wind chime tinkled.

Before long it was her turn, and a man was guided towards her. She noticed that he was handsome, maybe a little older, with greying temples and a belly not quite as flat as the young studs that paraded around. But he had kind eyes and a nice smile. And, it so happened, very good hands. Before long Susan was deeply relaxed, her eyes closed beneath the cucumber slices, her scalp being expertly massaged. The relaxed mood helped Susan settle down a bit, the buzz in her loins from her adventure turning into a pleasant warmth.

The man gently patted her shoulder, indicating that he was done. She thanked him, peeling off the cucumber from her eyes. He smiled and walked away, in search of a camp attendant.

The girls had congregated nearby, lounging on the chairs, waiting for Susan to be finished. They had taken over the far corner of the tent, where fewer people were rubbing and getting rubbed.

"Have a seat!" called our Sarah.

"We're trying to get out of these lounge chairs, but its not working," said Anne.

"I think I'm drunk," said Carol, flatly.

"I feel great!" Said Sammy, stretching on her chair. "That head rub felt fantastic."

Susan sat on a lounge chairs, still basking in the after-glow of her scalp massage.

"So.., " said Sammy, "what happened back there? We want details."

"Not much," replied Susan, slightly shy, "I just gave him a blowjob."

"What's up with you?" asked Sarah, "since when are you shy or squeamish?"

"I dunno!" replied Susan."I don't want.. I don't want you guys to think I'm not cool..I'm on my knees blowing guys, it just doesn't look very, you know, empowering. It's like you're all getting all Female Power and everything, which is great, and I'm over there..."

"We said no judgement," said Sarah, kindly.

"You SAID no judgement, but..." replied Susan.

The conversation was suddenly interrupted by the cute camp member who popped into their little circle.

"You guys are free to hang, but we're closing down. We're going to go hit the Playa," she said before gathering the scattered tubs of soapy water and dishes of cucumber slices.

The girls looked around and indeed, the tent structure had become mostly deserted. The bustle in the street had not diminished, but a quiet had settled in their little corner of the festival.

Anne started up the conversation again when the girl had left. "You get to do whatever you feel like doing. That's the point. I mean, if you do it because you like it, what's the problem?"

"Thank you," said Susan.

"You know whats weird?" piped in Carol from her reclining position on a chair, " I know I'm drunk, BUT! We just spent like, an hour, giving massages, receiving massages and little, fucking, green, slices of whatever.."

"Cucumbers," said Anne.

"Yeah, cucumbers, and no one thinks, whoa, you're a pussy - the bad kind of pussy not the totally awesome pussies we have- you know, for giving someone pleasure, and then, someone completely different gives YOU pleasure. And we think that's awesome! What I mean is, it's weird that you think that blowing someone, you know, giving someone pleasure, is somehow bad. Like, not cool and empowered or something. That's fucked up."

"Thats true," said Sammy.

"But if you're not receiving pleasure, is that what makes it less cool?" asked Susan. "It's that whole thing where as women we're supposed to care about men's orgasms, but not our own. So if I'm not getting off, does it mean I'm just falling into that stereotype? I'm not like, a fully emancipated woman?"

"I think it's sad that we get so caught up in all this bullshit that we're even asking these questions," said Sarah. "I don't know about you guys, but I like making people happy. You know, that whole thing about how it's better to give than receive."

"Yeah, that's bullshit," said Anne.

"It's not!" exclaimed Sarah. "It makes us happy to give, to be social, to make connections. We're social monkeys. I think what's fucked up is that we are so starved of pleasure that when we get it we get all clingy. Yeah, women's pleasure used to be ignored, but that was the problem. Not that women were giving men pleasure, but that we weren't getting it back! If we all knew that we would get pleasure, regularly, without trouble, we would all be a lot more generous with each other."

"So what you are saying is more blowjobs," said Sammy.

"Yes. More blowjobs, more pussy eating, more head rubs, more hugs, more kisses, more touching, more fucking, more all of that, and then everyone is happier, and more generous, and giving each other more kisses and licks and fuck that would be a better world," said Sarah.

A man walked into their little group. It was the same guy who gave Susan her head rub earlier. He was wearing a simple sarong tied around his waist and a colorful Hawaiian shirt, his shoulder bag at his feet.

12