The Book

Story Info
Dickens...or dick?
1k words
3.94
12k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alexis?"

"Huh, what," I answer distractedly from across the bedroom.

"What time is it?"

"3am, go back to sleep Johnny."

"Alexis, the book isn't going to disappear over night, you can finish it in the morning."

"Shh, I need to find out what happens."

"C'mon sweetie, it's lonely here in this big ol' bed," you coax. "I mean really, who's a better lover, me or Dickens?

"Johnny, Dickens is dead, you win by default. I'm reeeeading, now shhh," I mutter.

"Gonna ruin your eyes reading in the dark Lexi," you continue on.

"Haven't you got something better to do than pretend to be my mother, like maybe go back to sleep?" I ask, glaring at you.

"Fine, but you'll be tired in the morning," you reply, once again trying to get the last word in as you roll over.

I turn my attention back to "David Copperfield" and settle into the comfortable wing chair, feet up, my pale peach nightie tucked over my toes to keep warm. David is about to graduate from Doctor Strong's and I have to find out what happens to him next. Flipping the thin pages, my face buried in the book, I feel a warm hand stroking my thigh.

"Johnny, I thought you were goin' back to sleep," I sigh at you.

"You just keep reading, I'll be quiet," you promise, fingers running down my long legs, massaging my smooth calves.

"No funny business Mister, I'm reading," I warn you as you kneel in front of the chair.

"Right, no funny business, gotcha," you grin, kissing my knee.

You continue rubbing the my calves, working the muscles with your strong fingers. Gradually you move your hands up my thighs, pressing and kneading, easing out the tension.

Once again I'm lost in the book as you look up at me and then down at my pussy, barely visible through the negligee. Ever so slowly you slide your hand beneath the silk fabric and lightly stroke the soft hair.

"Don't even think about it pal," I tell you, not bothering to look up.

"Think about what?" you ask coyly, running your finger between my lips.

"What did I say about no funny business, Mr. Short Term Memory Loss?".

"Lexi, this isn't funny business, this is very serious business," you reply, slipping a long finger inside my wet warmth.

"Johnny, I'm reading," I say, trying to move further back into the chair.

"So read, I never said you had to stop," you smile.

"Good, that's exactly what I'm going to do then," I respond, turning the page.

You push back my gown and tenderly part my tender lips, your thumb running over my clit. You rub tiny little circles until you feel it begin to stiffen beneath your finger then lower your head and tug at it gently with your warm lips. You hear a soft thunk as my book hits the floor.

"Oh God baby," I moan, spreading my legs further apart.

You run your tongue up and down my slit, at the same time pulling your stiff cock from your boxers. Slowly you begin to stroke yourself, your fingers teasing the tip, spreading the pre-cum. I watch you, so turned on by the sight of you touching yourself, my heart beating faster.

"Johnny, yes baby yes," I gasp, "touch yourself, make it hard, play with it baby, I wanna watch you do it."

I feel your tongue slide inside me as your hand moves faster on your prick, my eyes glued to your every move, my cunt throbbing with excitement.

"That's right sweetie, just fuck yourself," I murmur, staring at the hard dick in your hand as I run my tongue over my lips, "make yourself feel good honey, does that feel good baby, do you like it like that, like feelin' how hard you are, such a beautiful cock my lover."

You pull your face away from my sopping cunt and thrust two fingers inside me, still stroking yourself.

"Wanna get fucked too Lexi?" you ask smugly, "wanna come too baby, hmm, need me to get you off?"

"Please baby, please make me cum," I whisper, my slender hips beginning to move on the seat.

"But hon, thought you said you were busy," you answer, fingers pressing my spot then stopping.

"No baby, no, sweet Jesus don't stop Johnny, please baby, please," I moan, trying desperately to fuck myself against your hand.

"Need your book... or need this more?" you taunt, slowly moving your fingers inside me.

"Oh God Johnny, I'm sorry, I need you so bad, please give it to me Johnny, please," I plead, my fingers pulling on my swollen nipples.

"That's much better Alexis," you smile, working your fingers deeper inside my wet hole, the pace quickening as you fuck me hard with your hand.

I grind my hips against your fingers, wanting to cum so badly, my back arched, hands gripping the arms of the chair, my juice covering the seat.

"Better now Lexi? Like it when I fuck you like this bitch?" you whisper, your breath short as you feel your balls tighten.

"Yes Johnny, yes, so close, so fuckin' close," I cry, "harder baby, fuck me Johnny, so good with you, feels so good."

The first wave starts just as I feel you press your throbbing dick against my cunt.

"Lexi, oh baby, gonna cum all over you, so sweet, all over your cunt," you scream, head thrown back as you shoot your hot load all over my pussy.

"Johnny, cumming lover, oh yeah, so good, all for you baby, it's all for you, cumming so hard," I gasp harshly, feeling the hot stickiness of your cum run down my pussy.

"Oh baby," I murmur, reaching up and pulling you close, needing to feel your lips on mine, wanting you close as the orgasm slows.

We kiss deeply, my breasts rubbing against your chest, your arms wrapped around me.

"Ready for bed now my love?" you ask, smiling down at me as you pull me out of the chair.

"But what about David..." I ask, reaching for my book.

"Lexi..."

"Oh very well," I pout as you tuck me into the warm bed, drawing the down comforter up to my chin.

"Sleep. Now," you order, sliding in beside me and snuggling close.

"I love you Johnny," I smile in the darkness.

"I love you too Angel."