The Book of Carnal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His muscles were beginning to ache, but he did not slow down as the fucked her like a wild animal, his balls smacking against her ass, her tits uncontrollably swaying, and the sounds of slapping flesh accompanying their moans. He did not care if any one could hear them. The whole touring group he had traveled with could be looking at them through the open ceiling, and he would not have stopped. It felt too good to care, and she was too beautiful.

Her head was moving side to side, and her moans increased as another orgasm ripped through her. He did not break stride, fucking her right through her orgasm, his cock pushing her in to another, and then another. He was fucking her in long, fast, deep strokes and through gritted teeth told her, "I'm going to cum. Oh, fuck."

He dislodged his cock from her pussy as he squirted his seed. Rope after rope of cum shot from his dick reaching her face, covering her breasts, and her taunt stomach, the last few landing on the patch of hair just above her gaping pussy. He sat on to his legs, looking at the sky, attempting to regain control of his breath after such wild fucking.

He looked down at her, as he was still between her spread legs, and smiled, as, with two fingers, she scooped in her mouth all cum she could get to. That was the sexiest thing he had ever seen, and porn did not come close to topping it.

"Now, young one," she began through gorgeous lips, then disappearing and appearing next to the bed, her clothes back on her, "the gift I will give to you is that of Virility. Plus, a few adjustments that I'm sure you will notice yourself. Take your time with the book, and fear not to test the waters. Until soon, young one!"

She snapped her fingers and all became as it originally was. He was in the center of the bed, which was next to the wall, the room had a ceiling, and the small windows still allowing daylight to enter.

Quickly, he dressed and headed out, looking back only shortly, and feeling the book on the inside pocket of his coat, assuring that he had not imagined it, and was not going insane. He searched until he met the others enjoying sandwiches on the other side of the pyramid.

"Jason, there you are!" spoke the middle-aged tour guide. "You had me worried sick. At least, inform me when you leave next time."

"I will. Sorry."

"It's okay. I don't mean to scowl you, but I was worried. Have your sandwich; we are getting ready to leave.

He did.

12