The Book of Carnal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tipson
Tipson
46 Followers

Marilyn followed suit and they entered the bar, the beautiful Misty leading.

"How many wet pussies did it take?" Misty asked once they were at the bar, drink in hand.

"Two," answered Brenda. Jason was still trying to wrap his mind about what happened, and looked back to see Marilyn talking, looking like she had just been gorgeously fucked. He felt like he could fuck her again on the table on which she now rested her elbows.

"Fuck! I was sure it would take three. What a lightweight! Fine, get the gold label."

"Oh yes," said Brenda.

"You made a bet?" finally Jason came to. "How did you know?"

"I'm a genius. Bottoms up," and she downed the gold label smacking her lips.

Catching the gist, he downed the drink, enjoying the velvet maple oak flowing down his throat.

"I'm glad you can drink. Here, down this one," she ordered, and he did.

Jason suddenly saw double, the word around him seemed to bubble, his world spun, forcing himself to man up, fuck, whatever the hell that was, it was strong as fuck. He looked at Misty, she smiled at him cleanly, looking like a goddess. Was he going crazy, or was he just drugged and she being modest. "Focus," he spoke out and did, catching the breath so fast it ached.Orange, no moron, it's green, and you can wrap it around her and tie her with it, your cool, calm yourself and adjust, so do it, adjust to the change in thought, which seems to wish to swallow you. You win, you swallow it, and Misty is no longer doubled, she is yours!

"That was good. But, it left me with need for a chaser, come on Brenda, how about that tequila for a taster?"

Misty looked at him surprised. She didn't know anyone that could handle that shot without sitting. Usually they ended up getting so wasted that they were done for the night and most of the next day, but here he was asking for another shot. She felt hot, but she was in charge. She knew he wanted her. She had noticed for a long time at work, and how he looked at her confirmed that she had the power.

Jason took the shot, held it in his mouth, and pulled Misty strongly to him. Kissing her, he shared half of the tequila with her. Once swallowed, he broke the kiss, both breathing raggedly, their eyes being burnt by the fire in the other.

He got close to her ear, and whispered, "You are mine."

"No. You are mine," she replied.

"Cum," he said, and she almost did. She controlled it, but just barely.What the fuck?

"Here are another four shots of wet pussy. I mixed them differently so those sluts, the fan club of yours, get nice and fucked up before they jam. I'm sure they'll dream of you."

He looked away from Misty's green mist and took the drinks, walking steadily on watery feet. He placed the drinks down, put his hand on Marilyn's ass and said "Drink it down. It's a gift so y'all won't forget me."

"We won't," Abby said, and then drank it. "Fuck," they all said, "that's some strong shit."

"I already called you a cab, it's waiting outside, have fun," Jason informed them.

"Okay," and they left. Lust rising inside them.

He turned and walked back to the bar but Misty was no longer there.

"Here, she left you this," it was her wet underwear.

He took it, smelled it, and felt disappointed, telling Brenda, "I'll see you tomorrow."

"What's the hurry, the bar's closed, and I got time you can borrow."

"Why is everything in rhyme?"

"No rhyme, that drink just got you drunk and high."

"What was it? Acid?"

"No, absinth, sorta." She was in front of him now. Wow, he could feel her hot breath as she spoke, and he processed what she said.

"Sorta? What does that mean?"

"It means I'm gonna suck your cock before you leave, and you're so high you won't remember a thing. So sit back, relax, and enjoy while I blow you clean."

"Alright," he agreed, sitting on a stool.

Brenda daftly opened his pants and took his tool out. She didn't waste a second, right away sucking him down, half of his cock down her throat in one move, and her hand coaxing cum out of his balls.

"Oh fuck," Jason said, having his cock sucked like this felt great. He had no desire to last long, his blood already boiling from the searing lips of Misty he had before she retired.

Brenda took more of him down,He's large, but fuck, somehow he tastes good too. He's making me wet from being in my mouth, and I think I may cum, fuck, I'm close.

"Brenda I'm going to cum down your throat. The way your suck feels heavenly, oh!"

Jason came and came, rope after rope in her mouth and she swallowed, and shook, riding her own climax.

She sucked the last drops before releasing him, then stood up, and put his cock away, and speaking she said, "I've never cum while giving head, that was amazing, and we should do it again."

"Okay."

"Go home, you should be okay, right?"

"Yup," and he was. He took a swig from the bottle of tequila that was on the bar before he walked out. Got in his red BMW and drove home, not thinking much, just wanting to sleep and hoping to dream of Misty.

Fuck he wanted Misty.

Tipson
Tipson
46 Followers
12